Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think it was Omegas brand. About 6 or 7 years ago now.
see that's the thing, i didn't get much from omega's either...that is why i am asking synthetic to get fadogia, i know natty and the gang wouldn't bother with it if they couldn't source top notch fadogia!!!

i think cooper is a fan also, if i remember correctly....

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
see that's the thing, i didn't get much from omega's either...that is why i am asking synthetic to get fadogia, i know natty and the gang wouldn't bother with it if they couldn't source top notch fadogia!!!

i think cooper is a fan also, if i remember correctly....
Nothing has that alpha feel + big testicle effect like fadogia

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
3 are being finalized as we speak. Sourcing novelty ain't easy ;). We'd be rolling out products in weeks instead of months if we recycled the same ingredients as other companies, like so many do

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nothing has that alpha feel + big testicle effect like fadogia
indeed....but GOOD fadogia has become very difficult to find!!!!

even if synthetic doesn't run with it, i would appreciate it if you would pm me with a good/trusted/reliable source!!!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id take some quality fadogia forsure.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I hope you're on the analyzed army list because you're gonna get blasted very shortly
Oh god, AS deals on top of the incoming PES insider?

Just let me change my direct deposit to PES accounts.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Meh. I'd buy a good extract of Tongkat though.
yeah, fadogia seems to be feast or famine...for those of us who react well to it it is freakin awesome, others like you not so much.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
yeah, fadogia seems to be feast or famine...for those of us who react well to it it is freakin awesome, others like you not so much.
Have never used it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have never used it
bobby, you and i have been around this forum for awhile now...i can't think of any supplement or ingredient that has such varied reviews. personally i would put it above testofen, although i like both...atm i am using both fadogia and testofen along with dermacrine and of course your very own pes new formula erase pro...lovin it!!!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bobby, you and i have been around this forum for awhile now...i can't think of any supplement or ingredient that has such varied reviews. personally i would put it above testofen, although i like both...atm i am using both fadogia and testofen along with dermacrine and of course your very own pes new formula erase pro...lovin it!!!!
That's a nice sounding combo. When I took fodogia, I had very bad GI sides and should have used an AI as it definitely gave me some weird changes in body comp, not In a positive way! Could have probably benefited from some dopa too for prolactin control. But I was a rookie back then...

Testofen I like though

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's a nice sounding combo. When I took fodogia, I had very bad GI sides and should have used an AI as it definitely gave me some weird changes in body comp, not In a positive way! Could have probably benefited from some dopa too for prolactin control. But I was a rookie back then...

Testofen I like though
dopadex is also included in my current stack, i forgot to add it to the list. so far i am getting on close to 2 weeks off trt and all is well.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dopadex is also included in my current stack, i forgot to add it to the list. so far i am getting on close to 2 weeks off trt and all is well.
Congrats on coming off. Best decision I ever made personally..

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used fadogia in Omega Sports T-Force before and didn't notice anything, FWIW.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have used fadogia in Omega Sports T-Force before and didn't notice anything, FWIW.
thats the fadogia i am using along with i-force tropinal. the testofen is aen ape, i REALLY like this stuff!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on coming off. Best decision I ever made personally..
lol...it wasn't by choice...i just got my test cyp in mail today so i am back on again.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Yes we have, even though my screen name changed!

I'll have to try for myself sometime my friend

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
N courdyldopamine please and n caffeyldopamine

Spelling on both... Both yea.. That mixed with new ABE = win

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
N courdyldopamine please and n caffeyldopamine

Spelling on both... Both yea.. That mixed with new ABE = win
These ingredients look similar to two other ones but with slightly different spellings. ;)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amentoflavone please. Pretty pretty pretty please.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Would you guys consider selling your boerhavia diffusa extract as a standalone AS product?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AS insider coming later this week. We will have a few new additions to the line. Who's ready?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the releases will make several people (myself included) VERY happy.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the releases will make several people (myself included) VERY happy.
I think we all like the sound of that! Good deal. Get ready AM nation!