Swinging Cruise

noviceiron

Awards
My wife has mentioned taking one of these... I am not totally against it, but has any done anything like this?

We did some crazy stuff before and while we dated which is why we got married. I was just wondering if any here did or knows anyone who has done this.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
the only downfall of something like this is that some other dude is going to be laying pipe on your wife.....

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know why anyone would ever do this, not to mention a married couple. What good could come of it?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We did some crazy stuff before and while we dated which is why we got married.
it sounds like this also is saying "but we haven't done anything crazy since we got married". How long have you been married?

The only problem I see with this is that its something you can't undo afterwards. And if she wants to continue that lifestyle but you don't (which at least it sounds like you are on the fence) it will be hard to say no to her the second, third etc time when she wants to go to someplace local. So if you are ok with that, then what the hell.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if your down with that than go for it....but to me personally it would first make me nauseus....and then id have to kill someone....and we all know thats a bad road to go down....i mean who wants to puke?

RAMJAM666

Awards
personally i couldnt do it. i had a good run before i married did some fun **** sex parties swapping gf's threesomes . but after i settled down there is no way i would let anyone touch my wife.....except megan fox.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
personally i couldnt do it. i had a good run before i married did some fun **** sex parties swapping gf's threesomes . but after i settled down there is no way i would let anyone touch my wife.....except megan fox.
agreed on all counts!!!! especially megan fox

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
IMO....a cruise like that needs to be hit my a terrorist torpedo boat...nuff said

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
IMO....a cruise like that needs to be hit my a terrorist torpedo boat...nuff said
Dam dude, you go from like 0-violent in like no time. that's some peoples thing, not mine not yours but someones. tolerance man..open-mindedness for others freakyness

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
simmer down boy....i dont know about all that...if you went with some chick you were dating or something itd probably be no big deal...but ive been with my fiance for 6 years and no other dudes will be going there....sorry....

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Dam dude, you go from like 0-violent in like no time. that's some peoples thing, not mine not yours but someones. tolerance man..open-mindedness for others freakyness
freakyness is one thing, kinky is one thing. A ship full of swingers is a disgusting mass of people who are acting like nothing more than animals... I am a firm believer in a persons value is determined by their actions.... so animalistic = animals. So if their ship sank, its equivalent to deer hunting.

Its disgusting. Imagine if you found out the girl you marry, used to go on cruises like that, and was taking triple stuffs. You would sleep well wouldnt you?

Sry I have a zero tolerance for cheating. And stuff like this takes human value, and lowers it to sub animal. I am in the wrong era, I shoulda lived 60 years ago -.- I cant take the sheer...vomit inducing actions conjured by my species today. Another reason I dont date secular women...who the hell knows what they have done. Christian girls are by far the kinkiest actually, but hell they stay to one man at least.

Damn...honor was butt fked and left in the gutter, to be gang banged by animosity and cheap drugs.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
thats just the thing....i would never make someone who did this my wife.....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Christian girls are by far the kinkiest actually, but hell they stay to one man at least.
oh man, you actually believe that? how funny. You think they learn their kinkiness by reading about it in cosmo or something?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah i went to a catholic school for a minute there....and those girls were definately not sticking to one guy! FREAKS with a capitol F.....it was like there parents kept them in this religious box and as soon as they got old enough to step out of it they went CRAZY!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
thats just the thing....i would never make someone who did this my wife.....
you think she would tell you....

oh man, you actually believe that? how funny. You think they learn their kinkiness by reading about it in cosmo or something?
lol.... nope....I have had my share of indulging in the past, honestly. And Christians fall into temptation as well...Christians have so much "pent up" desires that when they are unleashed, holy hell! Like a hurricane.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
you think she would tell you....

lol.... nope....I have had my share of indulging in the past, honestly. And Christians fall into temptation as well...Christians have so much "pent up" desires that when they are unleashed, holy hell!
trust me after the time ive invested in this girl id know if she ever got the old triple stack!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
trust me after the time ive invested in this girl id know if she ever got the old triple stack!
lol im not saying your girl man. In all likely hood statistically even she never done anything like that.

I am saying these women who do this, when they do settle down after being whores/sluts/bimbos, they want a good man. And any decent man will walk away from a girl like that, so they dont openly state their history. They can take a 1-2 year sex break and shrink the old goose neck down and play it all off.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
never did a cruise but my wife and i swing occasionally. idk if i could do a whole cruise, a whole week of it. its more like a once in a long while sort of thing

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol.... nope....I have had my share of indulging in the past, honestly. And Christians fall into temptation as well...Christians have so much "pent up" desires that when they are unleashed, holy hell! Like a hurricane.
So what if your nice "christian" girl wants to bring home another girl for you both, youre not down for that?

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
it sounds like this also is saying "but we haven't done anything crazy since we got married". How long have you been married?

The only problem I see with this is that its something you can't undo afterwards. And if she wants to continue that lifestyle but you don't (which at least it sounds like you are on the fence) it will be hard to say no to her the second, third etc time when she wants to go to someplace local. So if you are ok with that, then what the hell.
Actually what he is saying is: Does anyone on here want to swing.

I would KILL anyone that touched my wife. I've been married 26 years, She's all I can handle.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually what he is saying is: Does anyone on here want to swing.

I would KILL anyone that touched my wife. I've been married 26 years, She's all I can handle.
Wow 26 years. You dont get even get that much time for murder.

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
True, By the time I got paroled we would have our 50th.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what if your nice "christian" girl wants to bring home another girl for you both, youre not down for that?
No, and I would highly question her Christian principles at that point. That would be one large turnoff for me. No woman I marry would ever think of doing this.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
lol im not saying your girl man. In all likely hood statistically even she never done anything like that.

I am saying these women who do this, when they do settle down after being whores/sluts/bimbos, they want a good man. And any decent man will walk away from a girl like that, so they dont openly state their history. They can take a 1-2 year sex break and shrink the old goose neck down and play it all off.
so what kind of questions are you going to ask your next GF? you know, to make sure she's not a whore/slut or bimbo. if she won't openly tell you then how will you ever know? just cause you meet her in church doesn't mean that she didn't take it in the a$$ all through high school. i know plenty of girls that did entire football teams that now have good marriages.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so what kind of questions are you going to ask your next GF? you know, to make sure she's not a whore/slut or bimbo. if she won't openly tell you then how will you ever know? just cause you meet her in church doesn't mean that she didn't take it in the a$$ all through high school. i know plenty of girls that did entire football teams that now have good marriages.
It's rather easy. I want to know two things: (1) Are they a virgin, yes or no. (2) If no, have you asked forgiveness for your past history.

I don't care to know with who or how many or for what reason (unless she was raped or something) or their mindset or if they were intoxicated, inebriated, etc. I don't care. I will forgive any past as long as they asked God for forgiveness.

That's my stance.

Any woman that Christ sets me up with is going to be greater than any other girl I could pick for myself. If He sets me up with an ex-prostitute then so be it. I don't doubt Rahab was pretty hot. ;)

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, and I would highly question her Christian principles at that point. That would be one large turnoff for me. No woman I marry would ever think of doing this.
I never said anything about marriage.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never said anything about marriage.
Same goes for dating. I don't date girls that I don't consider as marriage material. Otherwise I'd just be dating for the heck of it and that's a waste of my time.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Same goes for dating. I don't date girls that I don't consider as marriage material. Otherwise I'd just be dating for the heck of it and that's a waste of my time.
At least you know what you want.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

so just as a question are you two going to (assuming it happens in the next few years) be forward with your potential spouse over anabolic use? (assuming either of you uses them between now and then) ? Are both of you planning on being celibate till married? i'm not sure how a swinging cruise or even her being with 2 guys at once is any worse than her having been with a string of 10 or 12 guys over the span of 4 years at college.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
never did a cruise but my wife and i swing occasionally. idk if i could do a whole cruise, a whole week of it. its more like a once in a long while sort of thing
theres no way I could make it through a week of that without a serious **** overuse rash i'd imagine

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so just as a question are you two going to (assuming it happens in the next few years) be forward with your potential spouse over anabolic use? (assuming either of you uses them between now and then) ? Are both of you planning on being celibate till married? i'm not sure how a swinging cruise or even her being with 2 guys at once is any worse than her having been with a string of 10 or 12 guys over the span of 4 years at college.
Yes and Yes.

I don't believe I've ever alluded to one being worse than another.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes and Yes.

I don't believe I've ever alluded to one being worse than another.
and actually i believe you too, one of the few people I would believe it from :) the problem is too many guys at this point would say "well no, I wouldn't tell her and no I don't plan to be celibate" and I never understood that

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and actually i believe you too, one of the few people I would believe it from :) the problem is too many guys at this point would say "well no, I wouldn't tell her and no I don't plan to be celibate" and I never understood that
Yes there is quite a double standard often times and it's pretty pathetic. In the words of Billy Madison, "It take two to tango...or somethin' like that..."

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes there is quite a double standard often times and it's pretty pathetic. In the words of Billy Madison, "It take two to tango...or somethin' like that..."
whereas I stuck my **** in anything I could manage to that looked good enough to get me hard, and I didn't worry about what my wife had done either before i met her. just a wee bit over 14 years since we started dating now

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You know I was never intrigued by a threesome. It seems lower to do such a thing, and disrespectful to women. Even if they want it. I may have screwed up and slept with a girl before. And I wont play perfect, honestly it could happen a few more times before I find my wife. But a threesome, doesnt float my boat. So no I would turn it down and be pissed my girl was into being intimate with another human, especially in the homosexual/bisexual stance.

Call my crazy...

Any woman that Christ sets me up with is going to be greater than any other girl I could pick for myself. If He sets me up with an ex-prostitute then so be it. I don't doubt Rahab was pretty hot. ;)
You make a good point. I think an old testament prophet had to marry a harlot hahah.

A girl who has only been with a few guys though can attach and care with more passion than a girl who just bent over a bench in NY city and let every cock poke around.

Sex stimulates release of chemicals in the brain that creates attachments. This is why some girls, and guys included, during their first few relationships can become highly attached. The sheer amount of sleeping around that happens today IMO is why our divorce rate is shooting for the 70% area. No one can fully remain attached IMO.

I mean to a degree even their past counts to me. I had a girl who has been crazy over me for awhile. Wont touch her, I know her entire past, and I will pass today, tomorrow, forever.

People male and female, dont know what they do to themselves on a psychological level.

And yeah I know to watch for church girls, if you ever noticed at church though all the 18-20 year old girls want to marry the guys who are 25 and up... I dont get this, other than the fact that they have figured life out by that point, and are usually stable and dont need to sow any wild seeds. Then again this is a nice fact I enjoy ^.^. We have a 22 year old girl going with a 31 year old guy, and our youth pastors wife is actually 5 years older than him lol.

JDK5386

And yeah I know to watch for church girls, if you ever noticed at church though all the 18-20 year old girls want to marry the guys who are 25 and up... I dont get this, other than the fact that they have figured life out by that point, and are usually stable and dont need to sow any wild seeds. Then again this is a nice fact I enjoy ^.^. We have a 22 year old girl going with a 31 year old guy, and our youth pastors wife is actually 5 years older than him lol.
Man's Sexual Choice = F(status)

Man's Status ~= .8*money+.2*other stuff

Man's Money = F(age, education, intelligence, social skills)

I've found that most women make pretty economically rational decisions when it comes to long term relationships. Other stuff plays a role, but for relationships over a year and marriage, this is by far the biggest role.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Man's Sexual Choice = F(status)

Man's Status ~= .8*money+.2*other stuff

Man's Money = F(age, education, intelligence, social skills)

I've found that most women make pretty economically rational decisions when it comes to long term relationships. Other stuff plays a role, but for relationships over a year and marriage, this is by far the biggest role.
I noticed, and like I said its especially so in church for some reason. Which I wont mind, if I meet my wife in 3 and a half years when I am 26 and done with college and such and out of debt..., and she is 20... no complaints...none at all... :D Plus many Christian girls around here maintain their purity, which is surprising because they are very nice looking girls. But this is the benefits of home school.

BTW this all applies to the guys too. This is why you get men who cant seem to "express or show love"

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
My wife has mentioned taking one of these... I am not totally against it, but has any done anything like this?

We did some crazy stuff before and while we dated which is why we got married. I was just wondering if any here did or knows anyone who has done this.
If you were on board with this idea, you wouldn't be here looking for advice. That being the case it is my personal opinion that if you guys go through with this there will be problems down the road. The Pandoras box that something like this opens up is just rife with marriage destroying potential. Jealousy, hurt feelings, etc.

For instance:

you guys go on the cruise and your wife immediately hooks up with one Johnny Depp look-alike after another (or just sticks to one guy for the whole cruise which could be worse) and all you can manage to attract are women who can show you their breast just by lifting up their moo-moos five inches?

Or what if the woman that you want to do is hot, but her husband isn't your wife's type?

At the very least if you guys are dead set on swinging, why not just start small and work your way up to a cruise? Or better yet why don't y'all just go on a Carnival Cruise and just fukc each other for a week?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
If you were on board with this idea, you wouldn't be here looking for advice. That being the case it is my personal opinion that if you guys go through with this there will be problems down the road. The Pandoras box that something like this opens up is just rife with marriage destroying potential. Jealousy, hurt feelings, etc.

For instance:

you guys go on the cruise and your wife immediately hooks up with one Johnny Depp look-alike after another (or just sticks to one guy for the whole cruise which could be worse) and all you can manage to attract are women who can show you their breast just by lifting up their moo-moos five inches?

Or what if the woman that you want to do is hot, but her husband isn't your wife's type?

At the very least if you guys are dead set on swinging, why not just start small and work your way up to a cruise? Or better yet why don't y'all just go on a Carnival Cruise and just fukc each other for a week?
Ditto

supac

Awards
me and my wife will never be swinging. But I think it has more to do with society than right and wrong. In my experience it just leads to jealousy and the end of most relationships.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
AHF tbh

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
this just sounds like bad news

LactoseLou

I don't know why anyone would ever do this, not to mention a married couple. What good could come of it?
ya why get married in the first place. Sounds like some type of sick fetish the TS enjoys watching other men bones his wife maybe? I seen those swinger people on HBO real sex and they creep me out.