Suspended cop: Sex with prostitute wasn't fun, it was work

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, just reading the testimony from the officer reminds me of a couple i've worked with over the years. You feel the need to scrub down with soap and lysol each time you have any contact with them.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of you when I heard this on talk radio yesterday. I knew you would get a kick out of it or at least appreciate it.

When you read her account of the story it does not seem too far fetched to believe that they did exactly what she says.

Woman says "boyfriend" busted her in sex raid; cop says "you've got to be kidding" >> www.beaumontenterprise.com - Local

When I was growing up my step-dad was NYPD. This was early 70's NYPD. Lots of real dirty cops on the force.
I only dealt with one ******* cop in my life, during the "legal stop" while being polite but pointing out that there was no basis for it he pushed me (battery: strike or touch), luckily we were in front of his cruiser which was filming I hope and there were 2 more officers there, I told him if he assaulted me again I would defend myself, no one is above the law.

I wanted him to hit me again so I would break his ****ing face in and then break the windows with his head, but he never did.

In all my life, that's the only bad cop I've encountered in the US, every other cop I dealt with was super nice, always end up talking to them a bit after business was done.

It's those small number of *******s that ruin the image and the uniform of all the good ones.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I editted my post to end with...back then.

I meant dirty, like - taking pay-offs, drinking and driving, drinking and driving on duty, spending the shift at the bar, spending the shift with the other women, dealing drugs, moonlighting, false disability claims...back then the "abusive" cops kept the streets trouble free ;)

As a kid I saw all this. As a teenager, young adult, I put the pieces together.

I'm talking NYC in the late 60's early 70's.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I meant dirty, like - taking pay-offs, drinking and driving, drinking and driving on duty, spending the shift at the bar, spending the shift with the other women, dealing drugs, moonlighting, false disability claims...back then the "abusive" cops kept the streets trouble free
I hope this breed slowly dies off. Unfortunately there are still some olt tymers out there who bring up the youngin's this way. Bad cops are the lowest of the low.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
i think this story is one of my favorite ones this year :). i love it.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hope this breed slowly dies off. Unfortunately there are still some olt tymers out there who bring up the youngin's this way. Bad cops are the lowest of the low.
I'm glad people like you are cops.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Jeeze the few ruin it for the whole, its the story of our history as humans, no? I respect most cops alot, depending on if they respect me. On a personal level I respect them for the job they do, the aid they give, not because they are cops. I strongly dislike our government, courts, and laws. I ignore what kind of uniform they wear and give respect depending on what I see in them and how they handle themselves as a professional.

Thanks for being a good guy lol, we need more like you man.

'PS' I think cops should be allowed to deal with criminals old school style myself. "stop or I'll shoot(guy keeps running).....ok...*Bang*warned ya!"

Less cops would get hurt if they didnt have to chase criminals so much, and could just take em down.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fleeing felons can be shot but no need to take a life because a purse snatcher is running off with credit cards, ya know?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Fleeing felons can be shot but no need to take a life because a purse snatcher is running off with credit cards, ya know?

I mean in the kneecaps or buttocks mate. Didn't say head shots :think:

I agree with the purse snatch, That I would just chase. But a crack dealer who has already been in jail for it before and is violent.....He better pray I hadn't done cardio already that day, and I could convince myself it was a cardio workout....lol

It would depend on the crime yeah.

but alot of times if a cop shoots, and the perp is any color other than white its all of the sudden racist....

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back when I was a kid my dad came home with bruised knuckels and borken watch bands a lot.

The way the system worked the perp would be in custody, before a judge, and back out on the street before my dad had completed the paper work and his shift.

The "breakin' heads" police enforcement of those days was not such a bad thing. But then again my dad was a "petrolman" who walked a beat with a partner before he rode in a squad car with a partner and "patrolled" and policed the neighborhood.

My dad was a cop in Bedfordstyvesent, Brooklyn NY. For an idea...it was my Tysons stomping grounds as a kid...not a suburbanite misdermeanor crime zone.

Their presence and their entimidation factor was crime prevention and deterent. Today, unfortunately, most police officers "enforce the law" post facto and "respond to reports of crimes" rather than "prevent" and "deter" crime with a presence and a patrol.

I recently drove into my own subdivision and saw a bait-car sign on all the streets that were entrance to it. That same day there was a real bad wind and rain storm (monsoon) that knocked it over. It was at least 5-7 days before anyone even turned it right side up. WTF? How about patroling my fukin neighborhood to at least maitenance your signs that say you don't patrol my fukin' neighborhood.

Bureaucracies, politics, civil rights, budgets and finances...God Bless America!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I believe delivering a decent bruise or two to gangs and criminals isnt a bad thing. Humans rights only apply to criminals, its like following the Geneva Convention rules for war......its WAR, not a volleyball match....The good guys lose out, the bad guys wont listen.

Same for gun laws, only the good pay the price.

We need some wild wild west style law enforcement.....got a gang? get together a posse and take em down....post dead or alive posters with rewards, let real bounty hunters come into the picture again. If I got 5K for bringing in a criminal, I would hunt. Even if its maybe 10K for alive, 4K dead. It would actually be cheaper than spending all the money on cops, all the people in an office that has to research and track a criminal, overtime, etc. Just let the silent man with a rifle, vietnam experience, and a debt to pay take care of it......:thumbsup: Also if we "hang em high" I think it would deter criminals....

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mean in the kneecaps or buttocks mate. Didn't say head shots
Wish it was that easy man. Hitting someone while moving is hard enough for most people that aimed shots are too hard. However, I wouldnt have any issues with a less lethal 40mm sponge round tagging their ass :p

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I only dealt with one ******* cop in my life, during the "legal stop" while being polite but pointing out that there was no basis for it he pushed me (battery: strike or touch), luckily we were in front of his cruiser which was filming I hope and there were 2 more officers there, I told him if he assaulted me again I would defend myself, no one is above the law.

I wanted him to hit me again so I would break his ****ing face in and then break the windows with his head, but he never did.

In all my life, that's the only bad cop I've encountered in the US, every other cop I dealt with was super nice, always end up talking to them a bit after business was done.

It's those small number of *******s that ruin the image and the uniform of all the good ones.
Im glad that didn't happen because there's a chance they would have shot you, especially after giving you warnings to stop...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I mean in the kneecaps or buttocks mate. Didn't say head shots :think:

I agree with the purse snatch, That I would just chase. But a crack dealer who has already been in jail for it before and is violent.....He better pray I hadn't done cardio already that day, and I could convince myself it was a cardio workout....lol

It would depend on the crime yeah.

but alot of times if a cop shoots, and the perp is any color other than white its all of the sudden racist....
Yeah, especially when 6 cops are shooting 60 times at one person with NO GUN...eh? :thumbsup:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I always find the most interesting is that those with the most outspoken opinion about police and law enforcement generally have the most encounters with police and law enforcement.

The only three times I have ever had encounters with the police or law enforcement I encountered them as a consequence of my own behaviors. I began to change my behaviors and I have not had an encounter with the police or law enforcement in over 8 years.

Hmmmm....:think: Just an observation :)

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im glad that didn't happen because there's a chance they would have shot you, especially after giving you warnings to stop...
If you payed attention to detail, you would have noticed that this was "during the "legal stop" ", which means I stopped, I was on foot btw, while being polite, co-operating, presented my ID....I pointed out that there was no basis for this stop, he pushed me based on that, that is illegal.

The surgeon general says 10 out 10 people die, doesn't matter to me if I die today or @ 120 years old, if actions that would make me sleep good at night cause my death, then I'll die a happy man and that's all I could ask for, because living with regret is something I would only wish on my worst enemies.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
If you payed attention to detail, you would have noticed that this was "during the "legal stop" ", which means I stopped, I was on foot btw, while being polite, co-operating, presented my ID....I pointed out that there was no basis for this stop, he pushed me based on that, that is illegal.

The surgeon general says 10 out 10 people die, doesn't matter to me if I die today or @ 120 years old, if actions that would make me sleep good at night cause my death, then I'll die a happy man and that's all I could ask for, because living with regret is something I would only wish on my worst enemies.
I READ PERFECTLY every word you posted...that's why i said "after giving you warnings to stop", that is, if he had pushed you and you had reacted and punched him...etc, etc.

Im just pointing out the issue that you would combat an action, which can be considered below standard (i.e. police roughing housing you for no reason) with an action that would be idiotic, (i.e. you attempting to fight one, which could turn into 3 cops)

This does not sound like the acts of someone just "defending" themselves; this sounds like someone with a personal vendetta against cops .. .. but, im just pointing that out, not saying your that type of person...

As far as the statement goes with the 10 out of 10, that holds no bearings on the decision, because what is the percentage of HIV out of every 10 people? does this mean I'll run out and bang 3 females randomly just because Im beating the odds?

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I READ PERFECTLY every word you posted...that's why i said "after giving you warnings to stop", that is, if he had pushed you and you had reacted and punched him...etc, etc.

Im just pointing out the issue that you would combat an action, which can be considered below standard (i.e. police roughing housing you for no reason) with an action that would be idiotic, (i.e. you attempting to fight one, which could turn into 3 cops)

This does not sound like the acts of someone just "defending" themselves; this sounds like someone with a personal vendetta against cops .. .. but, im just pointing that out, not saying your that type of person...

As far as the statement goes with the 10 out of 10, that holds no bearings on the decision, because what is the percentage of HIV out of every 10 people? does this mean I'll run out and bang 3 females randomly just because Im beating the odds?
Stop what? I was standing the whole time arms by my side, I was not moving nor did I move during the entire stop till he pushed me, I stopped immediately when they asked me to.

That's the difference between us then, I treat everyone I come across with respect, officer or not, someone pushes me out of the ****ing blue like that because I'm pointing out the illegality of what they did, will get a warning before I retaliate, I'm a CJ student, I know what he did was illegal and had I did the same to him I would be arrested for it.

It's not "below standard" it's ****ing illegal and the last time I checked the laws apply to everyone, that certainly isn't the case unfortunately.

Double standards, you call something he did "below standard" while me doing the same action would be "idiotic" and "attempting to fight", while I clearly did not initiate any aggression.

The 10 outta 10 thing was sarcasm....that we all die, it does not hold any bearings on the decision as you stated, what I stated was if he did hit me again, I would retaliate and if my death is a consequence to that, then I'll die happy.

Clear?

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahh, you're one of them.....

If this was not an officer but someone of a different ethnicity than mine then I would have a "person vendetta" against "insert ethnic group here"....

Smart.

I don't know what you feel before fighting someone, but that's what I feel, not thinking about taking them out for cotton candy and merry go rounds, maybe I should....then I'll be politically correct :lol:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Terry stops are perfectly legal... if there were three cops stopping you on foot, I would hope that there was a reason. Whether you looked out of place(trenchcoat in Summer) or matched a description, I don't know but just because you don't know the reason or were doing nothing wrong doesn't make it an illegal stop. However, i'm not saying they couldn't of just been ****ing with you either.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Terry stops are perfectly legal... if there were three cops stopping you on foot, I would hope that there was a reason. Whether you looked out of place(trenchcoat in Summer) or matched a description, I don't know but just because you don't know the reason or were doing nothing wrong doesn't make it an illegal stop. However, i'm not saying they couldn't of just been ****ing with you either.
I was running 6 miles, it was after work 2 am in the morning, I was wearing running shoes, off brand running pants and a wife beater.

I have no problem with being stopped and asked for my ID, I did stop and did show my ID right away.

The only problem I had is the fact the he pushed me.

I've been stopped before by a SWAT officer and 2 other officers for running one day and I had a 120lb weight vest on, someone called and said there was a guy running with a bullet proof vest :lol: Which isn't illegal anyway, but I understand their reasons, that stop went just fine and like I said the few other ones did too, the occasion I described in the above posts is the only time I had a problem with an officer.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
The only thing that is apparent is that you did the right thing not to punch the cop, PERIOD, whether or not he "pushed" you or not. The average person, AVERAGE now, just does not bash a cops head in because he pushed them.

Simple scenario....
Cop stops you
You ask cop what for
Cop gets info
Cop gets smart and pushes you for NO REASON
if....cop pushed you again, you hit cop
Other officers order you to stop
you continue, and attempt to bash cops head into window
officers shoot

End of story.

but, im just pointing that out, not saying your that type of person...
Clearly the disclaimers are conveniently missed in most post/responses

sounds personal to me...

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Simple scenario....

Cop stops you
Stop, present ID
Cop gets info
Point out to cop there is no basis for this stop
Cop gets smart and pushes you for NO REASON

if....cop pushed you again, you hit cop
Other officers order you to stop
you continue, and attempt to bash cops head into window
officers shoot

End of story.

Clearly the disclaimers are conveniently missed in most post/responses

sounds personal to me...
I hate arguing about **** like this over the internet.

Read the "story" , yes it probably would've ended that way, I know that, what's your point?

And yes, it was personal....do that to me and it is personal, wtf else is it.....impersonal?:lol:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Much of a man is revealed in the method and measure in which he responds to conflict.

Not everyone regards humility as a virtue.

"I am not a professional but I did sat in a Holiday Inn Express last night."

YouTube - Lighten Up Francis

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The name's Jayhawkk, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Jayhawkk, and I'll kill you.

You just made the list, buddy. Also, I don't like no one touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like you. I mean, it's not just the uniform. It's the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always been kind of a pacifist. When I was a kid, my father told me, "Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
hey omen, chill out man...I'm just giving u thumbs up for not acting out and containing yourself...what is the heat for? this was the original reasoning for my post.....jeeeeeeeeeeeezisssssssss. lol

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
We should deal with criminals like the Romans did.....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always been kind of a pacifist. When I was a kid, my father told me, "Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.

"Your left, your left, your left..come on rhythm..1,2,3,4...black guys help the white guys."