Supplements Which Dont Work

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So does free test by AppNut, but for a 4 week cycle I'm going with erase every time.

And these products don't work for you all cause you don't freakin know how to eat and train! Haha
Word.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either that or they're stacking everything and the kitchen sink and saying "I didn't feel sh!t from DAA."

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People who think supps dont work usually fall into one of these categories.

Disclaimer - i know not all supplements work for everybody

1.) They are used to steroids/PH's so their expectations are higher than the normal consumer

2.) They do not understand how the supplement works

3.) They do not gear their diet/training towards the result(s) the supplement is supposed to give.

4.) They see other people pimping the supplement (either a company or a person) and they think they can get the same results (this category can go with the others).

just my opinion.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Just to stay in line the the origional intent of this thread, I have been using LGD 4033 for about 6 weeks todate. I can't say that it's done squat for me.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most nootropics

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man.. I get ALOT froom Noot's. Piracetam and some form of Choline has me clear.
FXT was good. I usually have to stack a bunch to feel anything.
N-pept, any racetam, PEA, I don't see jack from those, and I've mega dosed to the point where I had to disclose of my activities to close friends in case something bad were to happen lol.
Nothing ever happened.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FXT was good. I usually have to stack a bunch to feel anything.
N-pept, any racetam, PEA, I don't see jack from those, and I've mega dosed to the point where I had to disclose of my activities to close friends in case something bad were to happen lol.
Nothing ever happened.
You could possibly already have an abnormal amount of aCh already. Meaning you are teh lose.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those aren't legal in MI lol
Wait, forgot that they banned bath salts. Lulz. Well, you still have salvia divinorum that you can smoke. Pretty sure the government doesn't know how to classify that one yet :p

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so this thread has gone from what supplements do not work to what can get me legally high? lol

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so this thread has gone from what supplements do not work to what can get me legally high? lol
Well... most legal high drugs also usually do not get you high so... natural evolution of the topic.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought a bag of I Want Me Gold on PHF. Recommended dose for nothing, next day I took the rest of the bag and still nothing lol.

Phenibut in high doses actually has a euphoric effect on me but it doesn't last long. Talking 3+ grams.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought a bag of I Want Me Gold on PHF. Recommended dose for nothing, next day I took the rest of the bag and still nothing lol.

Phenibut in high doses actually has a euphoric effect on me but it doesn't last long. Talking 3+ grams.

2 caps of the OG black cats by AppNut had this effect for me.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
2-3 caps of RPM on a hot day gives me a decent high. I feel a euphoric, entire body mind-muscle connection.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Man.. I get ALOT froom Noot's. Piracetam and some form of Choline has me clear.
Me too! I use them everyday - really is a staple in my diet...
With consistency in dosing, I can map huge changes in mental and physical recovery and overall brain function....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have two separate blood tests showing Erase did not touch my e2 level. Even at 3-4 pills/day.
which means very little in my opinion....when i was taken off injectable test cyp and put on androgel i did a ton of research....some had a lifechanging epithany others actually had lower test after 6 months on androgel.

moral of the story:
no drug or supp works the way it was intended for everyone....sad but true!!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
which means very little in my opinion....when i was taken off injectable test cyp and put on androgel i did a ton of research....some had a lifechanging epithany others actually had lower test after 6 months on androgel.

moral of the story:
no drug or supp works the way it was intended for everyone....sad but true!!!!
How did the gel work for you?
Speaking in terms of TRT I would rather rely on injectable instead of transdermal. Seems like there are a lot of factors at play when passing through the skin. Too many to risk for TRT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How did the gel work for you?
Speaking in terms of TRT I would rather rely on injectable instead of transdermal. Seems like there are a lot of factors at play when passing through the skin. Too many to risk for TRT.
gel at 1 pack put total test at 317....2 packs over 700. doc was leery but kept it at 2 packs, doing great!!!

i agree, i much prefer the injections...1 injection every week and done!!!

but my liver values were very high and he took me off trt altogether for a month, finally he said i could try the gel-he thought the gel would be more liver friendly, i was just happy to be back on the test!!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gel at 1 pack put total test at 317....2 packs over 700. doc was leery but kept it at 2 packs, doing great!!!

i agree, i much prefer the injections...1 injection every week and done!!!

but my liver values were very high and he took me off trt altogether for a month, finally he said i could try the gel-he thought the gel would be more liver friendly, i was just happy to be back on the test!!!!
I'm sure your liver problems had nothing to do with drinking or taking harsh orals lol.
Just playing...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure your liver problems had nothing to do with drinking or taking harsh orals lol.
Just playing...
lol...liver values were high going into trt, but for some reason after 4 years on test cyp they shot up.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
lol...liver values were high going into trt, but for some reason after 4 years on test cyp they shot up.
Hmm so did mine! And I only drink socially on some weekends. I get 60mg total of test enan a week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hmm so did mine! And I only drink socially on some weekends. I get 60mg total of test enan a week.
i am a recovering alcoholic....haven't had a drink in over 15 years!!!

the androgel increased estrogen to higher than it was on test cyp, but still well within norm....my biggest concern is my psa has also gone up, but so far doc is ok with it...i take tudca everyday and liver values have not gone back up.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great thing with tudca is I believe you can take it EOD after it's worked it's way into your system.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great thing with tudca is I believe you can take it EOD after it's worked it's way into your system.
with the results i have had with tudca i really don't mind the cost of daily dosing...

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tudca shouldn't been taken too long. im sure i have read something about negative health impacts if taken too long

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tudca shouldn't been taken too long. im sure i have read something about negative health impacts if taken too long
i would like to hear more about this!!!

Frosty415

Awards
The stuff that was so badass they had to make it pink....