Supplements Which Dont Work

macdady

macdady

Awards
Seriously?

You seriously think admin is going to delete a post where someone, very reasonably I might add, expresses their opinion?

Must have clicked BB.com on accident....
I lol'd at this

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Admin won't delete that.

AM is a great place for free speech. It is usually insults which get deleted.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously?

You seriously think admin is going to delete a post where someone, very reasonably I might add, expresses their opinion?

Must have clicked BB.com on accident....
I kind of miss bb.com a little, will get back on there tomorrow to see what's been going on. LoL.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As BD mentioned, if you're looking for peer reviewed ingredients/supplements, you'll be sorely disappointed. While there are a handful of studies conducted on certain ingredients, those are few and far between.

Closest you'd come to that, is by examining a company's track record, of which, PES has a tremendous one. I too make purchase decisions based on the available science behind a product. PES is one of the few companies that formulate with that type of approach in mind vs just hype or clever marketing. Alphamine is and remains a home run product, provided you use it correctly and your diet is on point, along with a consistent program. It worked wonders for me, as did Erase Pro which I favored heavily over its predecessor, and is another home run product in its category. Anabeta, again...great results, 4lbs mass in a month for a natty product is exceptional to me, personally. Alpha T2 - is another great product because it's effective and stackable with other things. Obviously not all products work for the same for everyone. I liked Triazole way better than the original Erase. Erase Pro, however, is on par with Triazole in my opinion. Anyway, just my two cents. :)
I LOVE this post! Getting a study published in a legitimate journal is hard. Just because I have a study doesn't mean that it actually would see the light of day. If I was a company and did a study on my product, what benefit does the journal have of accepting that study? It would be pure advertising and would not help anybody except said company.

But that would only matter if the ingredients had never been used in humans. Erase has been out for a while now and so the attention should be on what it actually has done for a lot of people. Not everybody will respond and that is the same for any drug or supplement.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I train 4 days a week.my diet quite good.i have experimented with various supplements but my basic stack is
1.whey
2.creatine
3bcaa
3.fish oil
4.multi vitamin
5.glutamine
At the moment I have added alphamine daa to my stake.i have erase before for 3 months. Of course I was taking a break in between.i am fairly decent lifter deadlift 180kg bench 130kg squat 150kg
I only drink one or two beers only weekends and iam 45years old
Your first mistake is expecting results from glutamine

Touey

Touey

Awards
Admin won't delete that.

AM is a great place for free speech. It is usually insults which get deleted.
AM is great for not deleting in favour for free speech.. To disappearing post visit some European base sites, that lot will make threads sometime vanish.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I LOVE this post! Getting a study published in a legitimate journal is hard. Just because I have a study doesn't mean that it actually would see the light of day. If I was a company and did a study on my product, what benefit does the journal have of accepting that study? It would be pure advertising and would not help anybody except said company.

But that would only matter if the ingredients had never been used in humans. Erase has been out for a while now and so the attention should be on what it actually has done for a lot of people. Not everybody will respond and that is the same for any drug or supplement.
It's important to support companies that do things the right way, especially companies that strive to be innovative. I understand where the OP is coming from, in the sense that the "science" behind a product should be at the forefront of any form of marketing, rather than your run of the mill "hype" marketing. What PES has managed to do, quite brilliantly in my opinion, is to get their products out in the hands consumers. If the products didn't work...you'd know by now. ANS takes a similar approach, currently a small lineup of products, but with a very much science driven approach.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Creatine is good for strength.
Formestane is the best AI ever.
Diesel Test Pro is the best test booster I have found to date.
Test Force 2 is the only DAA that does anything for me. Mild hardening effect.
Standardize forskolin lowers my systolic BP about 10 points and has other health benefits as well.
There a lot of good preworkout products. I personally like Prodgy or Game Day the best. Good energy no jitters and nice focus.
Beta Alanine and COP are good for endurance.
Taco 8 was the best vitamin E supplement on the market. I wish someone would bring it back.
I really don't like USP labs but Compound 20 leaned me out quite a bit. But the stuff is overpriced.
Ostarine is good for leaning out.
S4 is also good for leaning but affects M1 receptors throughout the body so I won't use it anymore.
I thought Primordial Performance was the best supplement company in the industry. But alas their gone.
As far as PH's I respond best to Tren. Great hardening and size gains. It does shut me down hard. I run formestane and DTP throughtout the cycle.
I'm sure there are others but those are ones I can think out off the top of my head. In general I try to stay with products that have good in vivo testing backing them.
lotsa love for the formestane!!!

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Lol.....erase is one of the best supps ever made. Check the 1000's of positive reviews before you post something like this and get your diet and training in check.....lol

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Anyway, while I love scientific data, I've stated before that if overwhelming anecdote supports a product, I will defer to that. In the case of Erase, virtually every user reports that the product does what it intends to. There are a few non-responders as with everything, but I think it's safe to say Erase is the most effective oral OTC AI available

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anyway, while I love scientific data, I've stated before that if overwhelming anecdote supports a product, I will defer to that. In the case of Erase, virtually every user reports that the product does what it intends to. There are a few non-responders as with everything, but I think it's safe to say Erase is the most effective oral OTC AI available
coming from a science guy that means a lot to me......this may be the best post you ever made, imo.

i would rep you...but i already did for your last post.

my theory is i don't need to know the aerodynamics of a plane to know it will fly...i just buy a ticket and take my seat. so far so good, lol.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
coming from a science guy that means a lot to me......this may be the best post you ever made, imo.

i would rep you...but i already did for your last post.

my theory is i don't need to know the aerodynamics of a plane to know it will fly...i just buy a ticket and take my seat. so far so good, lol.
Haha thanks. The reality is that no good company will release an ingredient without testing. Many AIs show promise in in vitro binding assays but fail when administered en vivo. Erase was identified for its extremely potent aromatase binding capacity, but it wasn't until repeated in-house tests confirmed bioactivity that the product was released. I know this to be true because it's what we at PES are doing for all future projects...as we speak

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
What are you getting at? Lol
Well...analyzing data is my thing. So if we take the best that science has to offer, confirm that it works in humans safely and effectively, and then release it...good things will happen

macdady

macdady

Awards
Well...analyzing data is my thing. So if we take the best that science has to offer, confirm that it works in humans safely and effectively, and then release it...good things will happen
But are you saying good things will be happening soon? Haha
Just the way you said it made my wallet water hahaha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha thanks. The reality is that no good company will release an ingredient without testing. Many AIs show promise in in vitro binding assays but fail when administered en vivo. Erase was identified for its extremely potent aromatase binding capacity, but it wasn't until repeated in-house tests confirmed bioactivity that the product was released. I know this to be true because it's what we at PES are doing for all future projects...as we speak
i know natty did a ton of research plus tried it on himself plus let others try it before he gave out a ton of samples and bottles for logging before he even thought about releasing erase....i can guarantee that all the ducks were lined up single file in that row before natty released erase!!!

hell arimistane is probably the most commonly used ai ingredient on the market today!!!

:thumbsup:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like how this thread started out bashing PES and now everyone is waving their money around lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like how this thread started out bashing PES and now everyone is waving their money around lol.
i am just amazed at how fast pes has grown in such a short time.....natty is gettin er done!!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
i am just amazed at how fast pes has grown in such a short time.....natty is gettin er done!!!
He's the most driven guy I've ever worked with. Dude literally doesn't stop working. I'm up until 3 AM and wake up at 6 AM...and he's right there with me

Touey

Touey

Awards
imagesCABDY87G.jpg
Once he has had Jimmy Buffett trying the Alphamine and on about that to everyone it was smooth sailing

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Haha I reckon. PES has a lot of support on these forums;

and although OP voiced his opinion fairly, the way he called out bdcc is what made me post lol

Have you left AF??!!

He's the most driven guy I've ever worked with. Dude literally doesn't stop working. I'm up until 3 AM and wake up at 6 AM...and he's right there with me
How do you function on 3hrs of sleep??!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

and although OP voiced his opinion fairly, the way he called out bdcc is what made me post lol
Same here lol.

Have you left AF??!!
WHO?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Have you left AF??!!

Focus XT and Alphamine. Repeatedly. With ephedrine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 87451 Once he has had Jimmy Buffett trying the Alphamine and on about that to everyone it was smooth sailing
you saying jimmy is mixing alphamine in those margaritas, lol......that would explain many things!!!

i always wondered how he stayed so thin while eating all those cheesburgers....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol.

What happened?!

Geez, thats incredible. I struggle on 6hrs sleep... no joke either.
My choice. Fun gig but I just have too many responsibilities right now and can't devote the time.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
That is disturbing on so many levels Cy.

Philosophy

Philosophy

Awards
  • Established
3 hours a day...? How does the body even function lol, I believe Da Vinci's polyphasic naps were intelligent but 3 total hours a day...damn man.

As for Erase/EPro, personally the OG did not do much for me however the EPro did work well.
I also think that bodyfat percentage and lbm both have a part to play though, as I ran one bottle of the OG last year when I wasn't as big/lean as I am now (used one bottle of EPro recently).

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ill tell you one supplement that doesn't work for me and that's glutamine. It didn't help me recover at all. I use my money on BCAAs and protein instead.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill tell you one supplement that doesn't work for me and that's glutamine. It didn't help me recover at all. I use my money on BCAAs and protein instead.
Did you know that your body can readily create glutamine as needed as long as you're taking in enough protein/amino acids?

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I like glutamine for some reason. I feel like it helps my endurance. Alot of people think it does nothing, i guess it's up to the individual.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The problem is that 95% of the supplements being sold today have little or no in vivo testing. Peer review data is subjective by nature. Very few of the supplements that I have tried over the years (and they are countless) deliver as advertised and most don't deliver at all. I have had reasonably good results from most PH's. Fat loss products and many AI's are either poorly supported or underdosed. Many testosterone boosters will raise testosterone to some degree but usually not enough to result in muscular gains. Over the years, I have found a handful of products that work but the vast majority are bogus. I used to spend thusands of dollars a year on supplements, now I spend very little. However, I am forever hopeful.
well of course you get good results from PH's. You also ruin your endocrine system.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
i have used nolvadren xt, same ingredients as erase. gave me a bit of a recomping effect, but i don't think it's worth the money tbh.
After the price drop, I think it becomes highly competitive with Erase. MAN is a bit of a dark horse on the forum, I have used 4 of their products and they have worked very well. Horses for courses I guess

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is one of the most accurate posts I have ever read on this site. And I will be quite surprised if it is not deleted since it will be read by most as blasphemous.
I'm aware that it's been addressed, but I've been a registered member here for a decade (check the join date...you're all noobs! :D ), and I've never once seen an instance of this. Nonsense.

I didn't see ANYTHING from DAA. It literally had no effect on my strength, body composition...or really any measurable metric. *shrug* I can also take or leave creatine...I think it may be overrated but I know it's magic for some.

I'm also a minimal supp type of guy. Aside from experimenting with some preworkout stuff, I don't stray far from things like BCAA/EAA, protein powder, PeakBeta+ and DCP 2.0. I see very quick, measurable (or quantifiable) results from these supps, and I can tell when I start missing doses.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what exactly are you saying? BTW, close the closet door!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm aware that it's been addressed, but I've been a registered member here for a decade (check the join date...you're all noobs! :D ), and I've never once seen an instance of this. Nonsense.

I didn't see ANYTHING from DAA. It literally had no effect on my strength, body composition...or really any measurable metric. *shrug* I can also take or leave creatine...I think it may be overrated but I know it's magic for some.

I'm also a minimal supp type of guy. Aside from experimenting with some preworkout stuff, I don't stray far from things like BCAA/EAA, protein powder, PeakBeta+ and DCP 2.0. I see very quick, measurable (or quantifiable) results from these supps, and I can tell when I start missing doses.
Can we get admin to delete this please?

:D

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can we get admin to delete this please?

:D
I agree . . . why must he use the word "literally"? I might've been confused thinking he meant if "figuratively" had no effect

for this reason, and this reason alone, this post should be deleted

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Title should be changed to: "what do you think about pes products?"

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. I wake up in the morning (GMT time zone) and will often still be getting emails from him. I told him it is his attitude which will either take PES to the top of the industry or he will end up dying young lol.

Have you left AF??!!

You, sir are a gentleman, thank you. :)

Same here lol.
Thank you, too. :)

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
placebo effect at its finest!
Glutamine was the first supp I ever took and it god a nice little mood boost from it. I feel the same way about glutamine that some guys feel about DAA. DAA is worthless.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i have used nolvadren xt, same ingredients as erase. gave me a bit of a recomping effect, but i don't think it's worth the money tbh.
Both products work as advertised, keep in mind nolvadren contains more than just the active in erase......I've used most ai's and most work to an extent

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glutamine was the first supp I ever took and it god a nice little mood boost from it. I feel the same way about glutamine that some guys feel about DAA. DAA is worthless.
But glutamine is proven to be worthless.

Also, this thread is now about PES products. They don't make either of the above so please quit derailing the thread.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both products work as advertised, keep in mind nolvadren contains more than just the active in erase......I've used most ai's and most work to an extent
So does free test by AppNut, but for a 4 week cycle I'm going with erase every time.

And these products don't work for you all cause you don't freakin know how to eat and train! Haha