Gainaddict
Active Member
If any of you saw my last log you saw it was ended sooner expected because of weird stuff going on. Such as kidney discomfort and an enlarged/swollen spleen, insane craving for water despite my downing 2-3 gallon jugs of water a day. The spleen thing is gone but every now and then I get a sensation like I can fell very mild, very dull pain in my kidney area. It's the left side if that means anything to anyone. But I've been taking 2-3 caps of TUDCA a day, milk thistle, grape seed extract and hawthorn berry extract the last week and drinking no less than 1.5 gallons a day. Are there any supplements that legit help "detox" the body or help the kidneys? I'm 20, never had legit kidney stones only small deposits I pee'ed out that the doc called a "sand dump". My sugar intake is next to nothing, diet is good, I'm in the gym a lot again, I'm sleeping 12-16hrs total a day since I'm laid off work. Not sure where this came from and the doc said If it isn't stones he can't do anything and to wait a few weeks to see if it worsens. But can anyone give me some help? I want my body operating at 100% and this weird kidney pain makes me nervous.