Superdrol/Tren Clone and Itchy Scalp. Will Finasteride Block DHT?

dlux

Awards
Superdrol/Tren Clone as First PH cycle. Stopped b/c of DHT. Can I Salvage?

I am 36 and just started my first PH cycle. I have been lifting 5 days a week since I was 15 and decided to see what synthetics were all about. I am three (3) days into my cycle and my scalp is itching like crazy. My research indicates this is DHT going to the follicles. A friend of mine gave me a bottle of Finasteride thinking it would block the DHT and save my full head of hair. My research indicates that Finasteride will not help given the compounds in the PH.

The PH I am using is FinaFlex 550D. The label is:
2a,17a-Dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one, 17ß-ol
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione
Bergamottin (6, 7,-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB)
3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarian)
NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine)
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)

I am also using the following as cycle support:
1400 mg Milk Thistle
2x Liv-52
CoQ10 2x150mg
Hawthorne Berry 2x400mg
Red Yeast Rice 1200mg
Saw Palmetto 2x450mg

I stopped my cycle three days in (yesterday) due to an itchy scalp. My friend gave me Finasteride and said it would block the DHT I was feeling attacking my scalp. My research indicates Finasteride will not help here because of the clones involved. Is this correct? In hindsight this was a poor choice for a first cycle given toxicity, etc. But is there any way to salvage the remaining bottle? Could I pulse it? Is there any way to negate the DHT buildup on these compounds?

Thanks

Last edited:
Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

dlux

Awards
Thanks. I am going to bookmark these for the future. I stopped my cycle on day 3 after the itchy scalp occurred. It was a big wake up call that I was not ready for this. I have thrown my bottle of PH on the top shelf of the closet where it will sit for many months as I learn more about this. I realized that PHs are unlike any supplement I have ever taken.

I also realized that my first post ever on AM was in an emergency PH situation. Foolish. I am moving over to the Diet/Nutrition side for a while and am starting the Anabolic Diet asap. Thanks again.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I am going to bookmark these for the future. I stopped my cycle on day 3 after the itchy scalp occurred. It was a big wake up call that I was not ready for this. I have thrown my bottle of PH on the top shelf of the closet where it will sit for many months as I learn more about this. I realized that PHs are unlike any supplement I have ever taken.

I also realized that my first post ever on AM was in an emergency PH situation. Foolish. I am moving over to the Diet/Nutrition side for a while and am starting the Anabolic Diet asap. Thanks again.

Good luck, read and learn.