m-drol and finasteride

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Would it be ok to take say 2.5mg of finasteride daily along with my m-drol that im dosing 10, 20, 30 for 3 weeks? Would it hinder my gains at all?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol is a 5 alpha reduced compound, so finasteride will make no sense to take. Finasteride will only help with Test, or Boldenone. Superdrol is rather low with androgenic side effects anyway, so acne/hairloss is not common.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
What about finasteride with phera, epi, halo. Use or no? thanks.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about finasteride with phera, epi, halo. Use or no? thanks.
None of those compounds are effected by 5alpha reductase, so there is no point in using finasteride with them. Phera and epi are androgenic, and halo is not.

ajensen11

Awards
None of those compounds are effected by 5alpha reductase, so there is no point in using finasteride with them. Phera and epi are androgenic, and halo is not.
Hey Trip, would finasteride be effective with MMV2, since its basically DHT? Or would that totally negate its effects? Or with Methodxy-TST since both are highly androgenic.

I dont have MPB in my family but I just want to be safe.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Trip, would finasteride be effective with MMV2, since its basically DHT? Or would that totally negate its effects? Or with Methodxy-TST since both are highly androgenic.

I dont have MPB in my family but I just want to be safe.
Finasteride will do nothing with either. it only blocks the enzyme that MAKES dht from testosterone, it will not help with ANYTHING other than test, or the body's natural test-dht conversion.

ajensen11

Awards
Finasteride will do nothing with either. it only blocks the enzyme that MAKES dht from testosterone, it will not help with ANYTHING other than test, or the body's natural test-dht conversion.
Well sh!t, there's a waste of money. If you had two bottles lying around would you ever use it to increase test, by stopping test from converting to DHT?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol talkin about breaking it down... oh will fina work well with cell tech?? im about to start using some tomorrow:toofunny:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol talkin about breaking it down... oh will fina work well with cell tech?? im about to start using some tomorrow:toofunny:
ahahahahah smart ass.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well sh!t, there's a waste of money. If you had two bottles lying around would you ever use it to increase test, by stopping test from converting to DHT?
Well........personally i would not touch it unless on testosterone, unless you like NO sex drive or NO aggression.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Well........personally i would not touch it unless on testosterone, unless you like NO sex drive or NO aggression.
Im def gonna have to hop on this so called fina lol NO sex drive is just what i need....and forget about aggression..who needs any of that??

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im def gonna have to hop on this so called fina lol NO sex drive is just what i need....and forget about aggression..who needs any of that??
It's kinda like birth control for men.

~tripdog (yes I have a patent for that quote)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmfao....im def USING IT!!! SCREW your pu$$y ass patent......:afro:
It's a glamorous world that i'm not sure you're ready for............... Ok actually it sucks, although maybe it's what you've been waiting for all these years. :)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
It's a glamorous world that i'm not sure you're ready for............... Ok actually it sucks, although maybe it's what you've been waiting for all these years. :)
Actually iv been waiting for a few reps..nonetheless that 1 liner sounds good when recommending it to someone...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually iv been waiting for a few reps..nonetheless that 1 liner sounds good when recommending it to someone...
Just to let you know , all reps were reset in december from people asking for them ALL the time.....relax dont start that issue again.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Just to let you know , all reps were reset in december from people asking for them ALL the time.....relax dont start that issue again.
lmfao ZJust kidding man chill.. any how it sounds as if your aggression is getting a lil outta hand..Got Fina???:toofunny:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmfao ZJust kidding man chill.. any how it sounds as if your aggression is getting a lil outta hand..Got Fina???:toofunny:
DAM............nice comeback assclown...reps:toofunny:

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
halo is androgenic. also, halo reduces via 5AR to what is theoretically a chlorinated analog of M1T...probably not at a high rate, though, especially considering boldenone's minimal affinity for 5AR...

so anyway, finasteride MIGHT have an effect on halo, but it didnt for me (i got itchy scalp in about 10 days when using it at 100mg/day with PLENTY of finasteride...was on test e too but now that i've switched to 50mg/day plus 40mg/day epistane (still with test e), no more itch.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
halo is androgenic. also, halo reduces via 5AR to what is theoretically a chlorinated analog of M1T...probably not at a high rate, though, especially considering boldenone's minimal affinity for 5AR...

so anyway, finasteride MIGHT have an effect on halo, but it didnt for me (i got itchy scalp in about 10 days when using it at 100mg/day with PLENTY of finasteride...was on test e too but now that i've switched to 50mg/day plus 40mg/day epistane (still with test e), no more itch.
Are you talking about halotestin, or halodrol?

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about halotestin, or halodrol?
halodrol. nobody on this board talks about halotestin....plus halotestin is not boldenone-based, is already 5A-reduced and is never used at 100mg/day....