Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Since it is a gastric peptide, it is okay to be ingested for orally. There is a company that makes a patented version that they claim is best suited for oral, so maybe order from their. It's well worth it though!
thank you!!! i know the company you are referring to.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I waited a while now to try this product (Id say 7-10 days). First I just want to say thank you Mike for hooking me up with a sample bottle. I know you come up with some ingenious ****. You're true underground in your blood. I appreciate you man and knowing I can always get good quality ancillaries and peptides.

That being said, as I mentioned I waited to try Methyl-Blue (will refer to as MB from here) to see some feedback and reviews from others. I know dosing can usually be a bit of trial and error as we are literally the first people able to test the products and play with dosing.

After reading some of the feedback I started to get excited to try the dose I felt would be adequate for me. I take adderal (the prescription, 20 mg xr) on a regular basis. Id say every other day on average but just recently have cut it out. I was excited to try MB and will say I was a bit hesitant after the Aterall product that came out last . Its not that it wasnt a good product it was just circumstantial in my opinion. Let me explain: it wasnt really a euphoric or even pre-workout type of feeling. It was more of a cognitive production drug. Which works damn well but isnt necessarily what I look for in a stim. So Ive also been weening off kratom.

Today I was in a horrible mood and took a litte kratom (3 g) to try and stave off withdrawal. I hadn't had any since the evening before. About 1 pm I decided on a dose of 4 caps MB, straight up no added caffeine. It took about a good half an hour before I started to feel it. It was a good strong energy but clean and fairly smooth. It felt like after some time (maybe an hour or so) it began to be replaced by a second stim which was more mellow and less dramatic but still euphoric in its own right. As a matter of fact, Its 8pm now and I still feel it. This product based on my first experience is pretty amazing.

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been fairly busy lately having fun in the sun, so I have been more inclined to using Methy-BLUE in smaller multiple doses throughout the day, in combination with other products. I have not had an optimal time to try 5-6 capsules again in isolation.

Honestly though, I am enjoying the effects of this so much when combined with some of my other favorites, that it‘s difficult to stop something that is working very well.

The most notable combo I have found thus far is 1 or 2 caps Magic Eraser (stim with Kanna) and a few capsules of Methy-BLUE. Then repeat a few hours later, and/or in the afternoon to keep it going strong. I have found this to be a highly synergistic combination in terms of energy and significant mood enhancement.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I waited a while now to try this product (Id say 7-10 days). First I just want to say thank you Mike for hooking me up with a sample bottle. I know you come up with some ingenious ****. You're true underground in your blood. I appreciate you man and knowing I can always get good quality ancillaries and peptides.

That being said, as I mentioned I waited to try Methyl-Blue (will refer to as MB from here) to see some feedback and reviews from others. I know dosing can usually be a bit of trial and error as we are literally the first people able to test the products and play with dosing.

After reading some of the feedback I started to get excited to try the dose I felt would be adequate for me. I take adderal on a regular basis. Id say every other day on average but just recently have cut it out. I was excited to try MB and will say I was a bit hesitant after the Aterall. Its not that it wasnt a good product it was just circumstantial in my opinion. Let me explain: it wasnt really a euphoric or even pre-workout type of feeling. It was more of a cognitive production drug. Which works damn well but isnt necessarily what I look for in a stim. So Ive also been weening off kratom.

Today I was in a horrible mood and took a litte kratom (3 g) to try and stave off withdrawal. I hadn't had any since the evening before. About 1 pm I decided on a dose of 4 caps MB, straight up no added caffeine. It took about a good half an hour before I started to feel it. It was a good strong energy but clean and fairly smooth. It felt like after some time (maybe an hour or so) it began to be replaced by a second stim which was more mellow and less dramatic but still euphoric in its own right. As a matter of fact, Its 8pm now and I still feel it. This product based on my first experience is pretty amazing.
pink floyd the division bell would be perfect listening for you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have been fairly busy lately having fun in the sun, so I have been more inclined to using Methy-BLUE in smaller multiple doses throughout the day, in combination with other products. I have not had an optimal time to try 5-6 capsules again in isolation.

Honestly though, I am enjoying the effects of this so much when combined with some of my other favorites, that it‘s difficult to stop something that is working very well.

The most notable combo I have found thus far is 1 or 2 caps Magic Eraser (stim with Kanna) and a few capsules of Methy-BLUE. Then repeat a few hours later, and/or in the afternoon to keep it going strong. I have found this to be a highly synergistic combination in terms of energy and significant mood enhancement.
i see you as more of a pink floyd animals kind of guy. dogs is terrific!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i see you as more of a pink floyd animals kind of guy. dogs is terrific!!!
Don’t laugh, but I didn’t even know those songs- Pink Floyd has never really been on my music radar. I just listened briefly to both of those, and Division Bell seemed to be more my groove. Ha!

I have been on an 80’s kick for the past few months. Such carefree, simple, creative, and fun times- the exact opposite of life today. I listen to it for hours, especially on walks. It definitely puts my mind in a much better place!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Don’t laugh, but I didn’t even know those songs- Pink Floyd has never really been on my music radar. I just listened briefly to both of those, and Division Bell seemed to be more my groove. Ha!

I have been on an 80’s kick for the past few months. Such carefree, simple, creative, and fun times- the exact opposite of life today. I listen to it for hours, especially on walks. It definitely puts my mind in a much better place!
morooned is very chill, david gilmour's guitar is very prominent on the division bell album...but you need to listen to animals-at least listen to dogs, my favorite.

do yourself a solid and listen to david gilmour live in pompeii 'comfortably numb'...gilmour was in his 70's when he did this and many say the last 3 minute solo is the best guitar solo of all time...listen to whole song though.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does Methyl BLUE really contain 1,000 mg of Eria Jarensis? Compared to Stim-freak, that's like a x10 difference isn't it? Is that safe? I always thought the dosage for Eria Jarensis was around 100-250 mg
1,200 mg per full 6 cap dose.

Yes, it's safe. Eria is drastically under-dosed in this industry due to its cost.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tried methyl blue for 2nd time today...again got the mild heartburn around 10 minutes after taking, but went away quickly.

as per the 1st time felt it in 20 minutes but took around an hour to fully kick in-just a gradual increase no slap in the face...very clean smooth energy with a kind of mellow feel to it. this wasn't what i was expecting, but i like it more than if it had been a wired out feeling stim. for me this is a long lasting feeling, a good 4 hours of full effect and residual lasted at least another hour with zero crash...

thoroughly enjoy this product....today went way back to 71 with dark side of the moon, and had a great time doing some yardwork with headphones on.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe that post was a little confusing, adderal the prescription I take regularly, Aterall the focus supplement from MA Labs is what I was referring to as a focus aid primarily. I get some good euphoria with adderal, aterall not so much.

I saw someone else say vicaine they loved, and aterall was non-euphoric (dont get me wrong its great for production) and MB is somewhere in the middle. Stacking anything against vicaine isnt really fair tho lol

Ill try my 2nd dose of MB prob today

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe that post was a little confusing, adderal the prescription I take regularly, Aterall the focus supplement from MA Labs is what I was referring to as a focus aid primarily. I get some good euphoria with adderal, aterall not so much.

I saw someone else say vicaine they loved, and aterall was non-euphoric (dont get me wrong its great for production) and MB is somewhere in the middle. Stacking anything against vicaine isnt really fair tho lol

lol...i was merely guessing the pink floyd album that you would most closely identify with, i truly believe you would enjoy the division bell.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol...i was merely guessing the pink floyd album that you would most closely identify with, i truly believe you would enjoy the division bell.
Oh Ive heard it, I prefer wish you were here album to that one just because I liked the older stuff. I think it kind of went downhill from the Wall creatively. But no doubt Pink Floyd one of the greatest.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh Ive heard it, I prefer wish you were here album to that one just because I liked the older stuff. I think it kind of went downhill from the Wall creatively. But no doubt Pink Floyd one of the greatest.
after roger left they focused more on david gilmour's guitar, i'm a huge gilmour fan...but no doubt the older stuff WAS more creative....listen to david gilmour live at pompeii 'comfortably numb', he was 71 at that concert and many call the solo at the end possibly the best guitar solo of all time.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
after roger left they focused more on david gilmour's guitar, i'm a huge gilmour fan...but no doubt the older stuff WAS more creative....listen to david gilmour live at pompeii 'comfortably numb', he was 71 at that concert and many call the solo at the end possibly the best guitar solo of all time.
Ill have to check that out...

On another note, one day was just looking for a slight pick me up. I took 2 MB with a cup of coffee and I was actually pleasantly surprised. I didnt really expect much but it was a nice light euphoric pick me up. I feel like the older I get the more sensitive I become to stims (and other drugs). The following day I tried 4 caps on an empty stomach again. I think taking it two days in a row may have limited the reaction. I got a good rush as I did the first time just a little less pronounced. I think I feel the PEA first for about an hour then the DMHA takes over and its a smooth ride. I think Im starting to both understand and dig this product.

Man I miss Vicaine (especially the PM version). Those were the good ole days, pre 2020 and covid and all this political bullshit. I felt more naive taking that supplement when I look back. Not at all for taking the supplement, it was just a different world then and I had no idea what lie ahead. But here we are in good ole 2020, or at least 2020 and I think Mike created an awesome product that hits pretty hard but doesn't rely on caffeine which I like. Its different and creative and has a nice feel to it. So far Im quite enjoying it.

Im glad he sent me enough caps to play with the dosage. I think Im gonna take a couple days off and try 5 or 6 caps straight to the head after a few days off and see what kind of ride that gets me.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Glad you have been enjoying it!

Yes, it is a tall order to replicate the mood enhancing, anxiety reducing, and general euphoric nature of Vicaine. MB definitely has some similar attributes that get it relatively close though. Certainly much more than 99% of other stimulant products out there.

ratedrudy

Awards
May sound like a dumb question but does weight have anything to do with how many caps one should take? Like for someone who weighs around 130 pounds, would 4 caps be better than 6 caps, versus someone who is like 190 pounds where 6 caps would be better? Or does it not matter?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so took a day off, then popped 5 caps early this am. I think 5 caps is plenty, this stuff hits really nice. At 5 caps Id say that puts me right on the edge of what Im comfortable with. I get great euphoria with this product. Ive been using (prescription) 20mg xr aderall for the past 6 months. I dropped my dosing to eod on that medication to avoid side effects and tolerance. Taking it eod worked well for me but I decided to come off a couple weeks ago. It helps me function immensely and Im really productive with some euphoria. I'd say that MB isnt the workhorse of adderall but that it is euphoric and a potent stimulant. I mean to be completely honest Im comparing this product to rx aderall which I just realized Mike has done it again.

Id say this product hits with an initial rush from the PEA supported by hours of good smooth stim energy that lasts approx 5-6 hours. If anyone is looking for a stimulant for that feel good in conjuction with something that gets you going this product is prob perfect for you. It's not an every day staple type supplement since one of the main ingredients devolops tolerance rather quickly. I will prob take this every other or every 3rd day type of deal.

Great product Mike 9/10

If I notice anything else Ill add it here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok so took a day off, then popped 5 caps early this am. I think 5 caps is plenty, this stuff hits really nice. At 5 caps Id say that puts me right on the edge of what Im comfortable with. I get great euphoria with this product. Ive been using (prescription) 20mg xr aderall for the past 6 months. I dropped my dosing to eod on that medication to avoid side effects and tolerance. Taking it eod worked well for me but I decided to come off a couple weeks ago. It helps me function immensely and Im really productive with some euphoria. I'd say that MB isnt the workhorse of adderall but that it is euphoric and a potent stimulant. I mean to be completely honest Im comparing this product to rx aderall which I just realized Mike has done it again.

Id say this product hits with an initial rush from the PEA supported by hours of good smooth stim energy that lasts approx 5-6 hours. If anyone is looking for a stimulant for that feel good in conjuction with something that gets you going this product is prob perfect for you. It's not an every day staple type supplement since one of the main ingredients devolops tolerance rather quickly. I will prob take this every other or every 3rd day type of deal.

Great product Mike 9/10

If I notice anything else Ill add it here.
i've had very similar results. nice review!!!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
May sound like a dumb question but does weight have anything to do with how many caps one should take? Like for someone who weighs around 130 pounds, would 4 caps be better than 6 caps, versus someone who is like 190 pounds where 6 caps would be better? Or does it not matter?
No. There is no set dosage based on bodyweight. Factors such as metabolism, tolerance and personal preference all play a big role in determining what the ideal dose might be. :)

Last edited:

Boomer Sooner

Awards
What kind of turnaround time did you guys experience with your order?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It takes about a week to receive a pack...sometimes 6 days. We ship after 3 business days (usually 2 business days for repeat customers).

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It takes about a week to receive a pack...sometimes 6 days. We ship after 3 business days (usually 2 business days for repeat customers).
And if it takes longer, don't blame Mike....the postal service, UPS and even fedex has been absolutely horrendous during this covid19 situation

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to rep for Mike way back when, to be honest its a little slower but youll get your products and they will be legit. Never heard of one person saying pack didnt show up and if something wasn't right for some reason Mike ALWAYS takes care of it on the customer service end.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
That combo is said to repair neuro transmitters. I've used BPC 157 twice and both times coming off, I have lower tolerance to both stimulants and Kratom.
I found daily dosing of bpc157 at 300mcg (liquid 30 seconds sublingually then swallow) pretty much resets my dopamine tolerance and response after about 10-12 days.
its incredible

that aside from the myriad of other benefits on digestion, pain response and general healing speed up

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I found daily dosing of bpc157 at 300mcg (liquid 30 seconds sublingually then swallow) pretty much resets my dopamine tolerance and response after about 10-12 days.
its incredible

that aside from the myriad of other benefits on digestion, pain response and general healing speed up
Your about 2 years too late lol, don't worry, happens to the best of us😆😆😆

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Your about 2 years too late lol, don't worry, happens to the best of us😆😆😆
i know, just thought id add my thoughts for posterity lol!

during the 2 years i did notice that the 2 brands i trialed from the EU were garbage compared to the american source (which i only buy with their bogo offers @ 12.5 per 5mg)

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used pre-workout stims going back to AST's Dymetadrine 25 (WAY back, lol) and everything that's come out since. I just wanted to commend this company for doing something innovative in the stim marketplace, as it's long over-due. Stuff looks like a winner, no doubt about it.

Have many guys who rave about it, and virtually everyone "feels" it. No small accomplishment, so credit to this company/its owner. Wish we had more companies like this.

Any idea when this will be on sale again?

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used pre-workout stims going back to AST's Dymetadrine 25 (WAY back, lol) and everything that's come out since. I just wanted to commend this company for doing something innovative in the stim marketplace, as it's long over-due. Stuff looks like a winner, no doubt about it.

Have many guys who rave about it, and virtually everyone "feels" it. No small accomplishment, so credit to this company/its owner. Wish we had more companies like this.

Any idea when this will be on sale again?
Methyl-Blue? It's still available and on sale at masupps.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Methyl-Blue? It's still available and on sale at masupps.
Super, thanks so much...

So $49.99 is the sale price? Apologies but this is the first time I've been on their website..

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Super, thanks so much...

So $49.99 is the sale price? Apologies but this is the first time I've been on their website..
Use code AM20 for a discount. I'm not a rep for them but maybe I should be lol

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
tried methyl blue for 2nd time today...again got the mild heartburn around 10 minutes after taking, but went away quickly.

as per the 1st time felt it in 20 minutes but took around an hour to fully kick in-just a gradual increase no slap in the face...very clean smooth energy with a kind of mellow feel to it. this wasn't what i was expecting, but i like it more than if it had been a wired out feeling stim. for me this is a long lasting feeling, a good 4 hours of full effect and residual lasted at least another hour with zero crash...

thoroughly enjoy this product....today went way back to 71 with dark side of the moon, and had a great time doing some yardwork with headphones on.
Dark side of the moon IMHO is the greatest music ever made. Haven't tried methyl blue, sounds interesting.