Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
after reading most of the reviews i decided to jump right in at 6 caps....

like several others have mentioned after about 10 minutes i felt slight heartburn but this quickly went away...after 20 minutes i started feeling more alert, but for me full effect took about a hour, it was just a steady climb up until the hour mark...

i found this experience to be very pleasurable, and lasted approximately 5 hours although residue effect carried over....this gave me a smooth, clean almost mellow feel which like i said was very pleasurable...to be honest this product had very similar feel to it as 30mg ionamin and like ionamin killed my appetite.

i was very tempted to add a 300mg caffeine pill to bump the stim effect, glad i didn't as i think that would have messed up the clean, kind of mellow effect it had on me...

others may not agree with how this effected me, but i don't ever expect to find that everyone reacts the same as i do.

i have a addictive personality as a recovering alcoholic, and as pleasurable as this was for me i have to be very careful and limit my use to no more than 2 times a week.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, while I beg to differ just slightly on how you market the product, that is your call in the end. I wanted to help you set up Cash app and BTC to be able to accept more payment options, but you weren't interested, so I respect and understand that, but still thoroughly disagree. But that's a topic for another day.

Can you list the name of the compound Methyl-Blue is? Because I searched your website again and the product label and don't see it listed anywhere, just referred to as Methyl-Blue.

Again, I don't want to seem like I'm calling you out, Mike, I respect you and all the hard work you put into your product designs and finding new and novel products. I've had bad luck with beef with sponsors on here in the past, so I don't want to get into that situation with you, so I'm glad we can keep everything so cordial. I always believe a civil and cordial discussion about the pros and cons of anything should be talked about this way and I applaud you for doing so. I also think the more consumer feedback we get back from the community, we will quickly see if my theory holds any basis in reality. I think we would get more consumer feedback if other payment methods were implemented *cough*BTC*cough*. Ahem, I'm getting a bit of a sore throat, I hope I'm not getting the COVID. :)
Go on the product page, look directly below the image of the bottle and you will see two smaller images that you can click on (which blows them up). One image is of the front of the bottle and the other is of the ingredient panel. All the ingredients are literally listed there right...right on the main product page.

The following is a direct copy & paste right from the main product page. I can't make the ingredient list any more open and obvious than this. Again, this image is taken directly from the main product page...clearly visible and right in the open for everyone to see.

Regarding feedback, there's actually been a lot (30+ reviews so far), but most people simply contact me either pm or email and directly tell me what they think. I would rather have them post their feedback openly, but I think that they believe their message is more personal and meaningful when they contact me directly. There are also quite a few reviews on other boards. The product is selling well.

the product is selling well.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry, brother, but even if you were willing to pay the international shipping fee ($36 for priority shipping when using the USPS), I would have no way of accepting payment from the UK.
Btc

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So today I woke up and had 5 Methyl Blue Capsules with nothing else upon waking. It was definitely a better experience than the other morning when I was a bit overzealous. I didn’t experience any side effects as I did in that prior experience.

As far as feels, it was definitely noticeable with zero jitters and I could tell there was an underlying hint of euphoria that would likely be much more evident for someone who isn't already taking phenylethylamine products on a regular basis. The effects do seem to be on the shorter acting side, but rather seemless.

All things considered in my case, I didn’t get anything more out of taking 5 capsules of Methyl-BLUE than I would from taking 2-3 capsules of Stim-Freak. I think my plan tomorrow may be to experiment with a moderate dose of those 2 products.
I find it very odd that you say you noticed no difference between 2-3 caps of Stim-Freak and 5 caps of Methyl-BLUE, as the dosing difference is extreme. Many people have publicly and privately expressed the same (Pro Muscle has quite a few reviews saying the same).

Here is an ingredient by ingredient dosage comparison between 5 caps Methyl-BLUE and 2 caps stim-Freak.

Stim-Freak (2 caps)
Caffeine: 160 mg
Eria Jarensis: 100 mg
DMHA: 50 mg

Methyl-BLUE (5 caps)
Caffeine: 166 mg
Eria Jarensis: 1,000 mg
DMHA: 145.5

As you can see, there is a big difference there....and Methyl-BLUE has several more stims in it than what is listed here. The above is just a direct ingredient by ingredient comparison. Methyl-BLUE actually has 6 stims in it, while Stim-Freak only has 3, so the entire stim dose for methyl-BLUE is actually higher than what is listed here.

Most Stim-Freak reviewers say a full 3 cap dose is rather moderate in its effects, while many say that 5 caps of Methyl-BLUE is their max dose...and a lot even say 4 caps is their limit, including some of this board. What is odd is that you said you took 6 caps...plus an extra 150 mg caffeine and 100 mg Dynamine. Dynamine isn't very strong, while 150 mg caffeine is weak to moderate in its potency depending on tolerance. When you took 6 caps plus the additional, comparatively small amount of extra stims, you said it was very strong and had to lay down, but at 5 caps you said it was comparable to a product with a WAY lower potency. I believe you, but it's very weird that just one additional cap plus a small amount of caffeine was way too strong for you, while just one cap less was comparable to a MUCH weaker product. Odd.

The again, one reviewer on here said 3 caps didn't do much for him, while 4 caps was a completely different experience and he loved it. I've been getting weird feedback like that from others too. Many have told me that at a certain dose the effects were weak, but just a small increase made a huge difference. After hearing this multiple times I did some research into MAOI's and found there is significant variability when it comes to MAOI threshold dosing. Some of the research shows that just small increases in dose (say, 15%-20%) can make a huge difference...and that this threshold dose can vary significantly from person to person depending on individual metabolism. This would explain why some people add just one more cap and the effects are much different.

Last edited:

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

like several others have mentioned after about 10 minutes i felt slight heartburn but this quickly went away...after 20 minutes i started feeling more alert, but for me full effect took about a hour, it was just a steady climb up until the hour mark...

i found this experience to be very pleasurable, and lasted approximately 5 hours although residue effect carried over....this gave me a smooth, clean almost mellow feel which like i said was very pleasurable...to be honest this product had very similar feel to it as 30mg ionamin and like ionamin killed my appetite.

i was very tempted to add a 300mg caffeine pill to bump the stim effect, glad i didn't as i think that would have messed up the clean, kind of mellow effect it had on me...

others may not agree with how this effected me, but i don't ever expect to find that everyone reacts the same as i do.

i have a addictive personality as a recovering alcoholic, and as pleasurable as this was for me i have to be very careful and limit my use to no more than 2 times a week.

I am finding a discrepancy in effects and dosing to be more and more apparent as the reviews come in. I am glad you had a good experience. Thank you very much for the review. I appreciate it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am finding a discrepancy in effects and dosing to be more and more apparent as the reviews come in. I am glad you had a good experience. Thank you very much for the review. I appreciate it.
it was a very nice experience, if everyone would get same effect i did i have a feeling you would not be able to keep it in stock.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I find it very odd that you say you noticed no difference between 2-3 caps of Stim-Freak and 5 caps of Methyl-BLUE, as the dosing difference is extreme. Many people have publicly and privately expressed the same (Pro Muscle has quite a few reviews saying the same).

Here is an ingredient by ingredient dosage comparison between 5 caps Methyl-BLUE and 2 caps stim-Freak.

Stim-Freak (2 caps)

Methyl-BLUE (5 caps)

As you can see, there is a big difference there....and Methyl-BLUE has several more stims in it than what is listed here. The above is just a direct ingredient by ingredient comparison. Methyl-BLUE actually has 6 stims in it, while Stim-Freak only has 3, so the entire stim dose for methyl-BLUE is actually higher than what is listed here.

Most Stim-Freak reviewers say a full 3 cap dose is rather moderate in its effects, while many say that 5 caps of Methyl-BLUE is their max dose...and a lot even say 4 caps is their limit, including some of this board. What is odd is that you said you took 6 caps...plus an extra 150 mg caffeine and 100 mg Dynamine. Dynamine isn't very strong, while 150 mg caffeine is weak to moderate in its potency depending on tolerance. When you took 6 caps plus the additional, comparatively small amount of extra stims, you said it was very strong and had to lay down, but at 5 caps you said it was comparable to a product with a WAY lower potency. I believe you, but it's very weird that just one additional cap plus a small amount of caffeine was way too strong for you, while just one cap less was comparable to a MUCH weaker product. Odd.

The again, one reviewer on here said 3 caps didn't do much for him, while 4 caps was a completely different experience and he loved it. I've been getting weird feedback like that from others too. Many have told me that at a certain dose the effects were weak, but just a small increase made a huge difference. After hearing this multiple times I did some research into MAOI's and found there is significant variability when it comes to MAOI threshold dosing. Some of the research shows that just small increases in dose (say, 15%-20%) can make a huge difference...and that this threshold dose can vary significantly from person to person depending on individual metabolism. This would explain why some people add just one more cap and the effects are much different.
So I happened to receive my sample capsules in the meantime. I actually didn’t even think they were still coming so it was a nice surprise. Thank you! Plenty to experiment with now!

Yes, it is fairly odd given the head to head dosing discrepancy, and that’s very interesting about the MAOI’s threshold. Stim-Freak just happens to hit me particularly well for some reason, and I always have it on hand. It may be the Hordenine content in Methy-BLUE that mutes it down somewhat for me. I have 50mg bulk Hordenine caps that I have used periodically with phenylalanines for potentiation- yet I always seem to get a bit more melancholy from adding it more than anything else.🤷‍♂️

Bottom line, I am prescribed Dextroamphetamine which I have taken daily for years, and have taken exotic stims for years. While this product is right up my alley, it would be much harder for me to get knocked out of the park aside from going too heavy in the caffeine department and having sides. I think the euphoric nature would surely shine more for people that don’t consume what I do regularly. I am definitely due for a stim break, or at least an exotic stim break. I’m not in a big rush though!

Friday morning I had 2 caps Stim-Freak and 2 caps Methyl-BLUE and it was preferable for me over the 5 capsule dose of M-B solo. I do tend to respond particularly well to l-theanine, so maybe that is why I preferred this combo. M-B definitely has nootropic and slight antidepressant effects, but the combination at this dosing offered more kick for me. I would agree with @thebigt when he says that there is a mellow undertone to this product in isolation.

I will definitely try 6 capsules again on its own, but as of now, I think it’s something that will give me the greatest personal experience in lower doses in combination with other products. I actually had a very positive and interesting experience with a nice combo yesterday, but I will save that for later as this post is already too long :rolleyes:

Last edited:
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

i found this experience to be very pleasurable, and lasted approximately 5 hours although residue effect carried over....this gave me a smooth, clean almost mellow feel which like i said was very pleasurable...to be honest this product had very similar feel to it as 30mgand like ionamin killed my appetite.

i have a addictive personality as a recovering alcoholic, and as pleasurable as this was for me i have to be very careful and limit my use to no more than 2 times a week.....
I like how you compared it to ionamin , main point its appetite suppressing

Im glad you didnt add anything, glad it had some mellowness in it too, and that you know your limit as its different for each person and only way to find it out is through trial and error, if you even want to go that far

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve written about N,N-dimethyl PEA before. It just has no activity. There’s not enough steric interference with MOA for any peripheral efficiency in that regard, and the methyl substituents decrease ampipathism which lowers BBB permeability. Use any drug simulator and the rational for its usage is zero. Despite that I’ve tried it solo and got nada years ago. Adding *anything* to tyramine is nonsensical. I could go on.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve written about N,N-dimethyl PEA before. It just has no activity. There’s not enough steric interference with MOA for any peripheral efficiency in that regard, and the methyl substituents decrease ampipathism which lowers BBB permeability. Use any drug simulator and the rational for its usage is zero. Despite that I’ve tried it solo and got nada years ago. Adding *anything* to tyramine is nonsensical. I could go on.
Are you saying you get zero effect from Eria Jarensis? If so, I'm not sure what to say about that, as many here really like that compound. I've used it solo many times...often at large doses...and like it quite a bit.

The product also contains a very large dose of straight PEA as well...and there are literally 100's of people all over the Net (especially REDDIT) who have added hordenine to PEA and experienced a much greater effect--both greater potency and a significantly extended duration of action.

So, based on extensive real-world feedback, as well as personal experience, I have to disagree entirely. Have you ever tried large does of Eria (1,000-2,000 mg range)? Have you ever tried combining large doses of PEA w/hordenine? If so, you would know that the effect can be quite dramatic.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are you saying you get zero effect from Eria Jarensis? If so, I'm not sure what to say about that, as many here really like that compound. I've used it solo many times...often at large doses...and like it quite a bit.

The product also contains a very large dose of straight PEA as well...and there are literally 100's of people all over the Net (especially REDDIT) who have added hordenine to PEA and experienced a much greater effect--both greater potency and a significantly extended duration of action.

So, based on extensive real-world feedback, as well as personal experience, I have to disagree entirely. Have you ever tried large does of Eria (1,000-2,000 mg range)? Have you ever tried combining large doses of PEA w/hordenine? If so, you would know that the effect can be quite dramatic.
chill mike, you've got a very nice product....always going to be detractors.

i'm really looking forward to saturday when i plan on using methyl blue again.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I’m referencing n,n-dimethylPEA not a plant extract. I have no idea what else is in there. Phenylethylamine SAR pharmacology has been examined since the 50’s. Here’s a good paper:

Hordenine competes with MAO but does not inhibit it. It’s been discussed on the bodybuilding forums since 2005, at least (looking at my old posts).

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m referencing n,n-dimethylPEA not a plant extract. I have no idea what else is in there. Phenylethylamine SAR pharmacology has been examined since the 50’s. Here’s a good paper:

Hordenine competes with MAO but does not inhibit it. It’s been discussed on the bodybuilding forums since 2005, at least (looking at my old posts).
Speaking of older posts, and on an unrelated note, can we get some new content on high tower, please? :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I referenced a very positive experience I had on Saturday with Methy-BLUE, so I will detail more about that now. I decided I wanted to go out for a walk and enjoy some sun and the beautiful weather we have been having. I always like some mood enhancement before I do things like this, just to add to the experience. It’s kind of similar to getting in the zone during a workout and clearing your head.

I got more creative/adventurous with this, but it was definitely worth it. I used 3/4 scoop Excelsior, 1 capsule Magic Eraser, 1 capsule Stim-Freak, and 3 capsules Methy-Blue. I also took 1 (300mg) capsule of St John’s Wort which was previously believed to be a significant MAOI A and B inhibitor in its own right. Other more recent data says it is a very weak inhibitor, particularly at a 300mg dose.

I take SJW from time to time as a mood boost in addition to my stims, but this combo with the Methy-BLUE on board definitely hit a different level. I was in a great mood and never thought about any of my nagging worries. This turned into a 3 hour walk, and I only stopped midway through to go in a store and get some water and a snack. No overstimulation was noted and my appetite was definitely intact, as it has been during my previous trials. Also, for those people who are curious, stim-D has not been an issue for me with this product in isolation, or combined with other stims.

I didn’t take any Methy-Blue yesterday or today per recommendations.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Numerous PubMed papers repeatedly refer to hordenine as an MAO inhibitor. Regardless, the end result is the same--greater potency and an extended duration of action.

While Eria Jarensis (the source of N,N, Dimethyl PEA used in supplements) doesn't require an MAOI in order to achieve an acceptable duration of action, the use of one can indeed potentiate it when used at appreciable doses. Part of the problem with hordenine (as well as many of the other natural MAOI's) is that it often isn't dosed optimally, thereby leaving a false impression of its true potential.

For example, if someone were to use 1,200 mg of PEA in combination with 50 mg hordenine, the hordenine will do very little in terms of potentiation. However, when the dose is pushed into the 250-300 mg range, the effect can be quite dramatic, especially when using large doses of PEA.

I guess the point here is that both Eria Jarensis (plant derived N,N, Dimethyl PEA) and PEA can both be potentiated with MAOI's, thereby creating a much more potent and longer acting formulation. While Methyl-BLUE contains several stimulants, this was the initial driving force behind the creation of the product...and it worked.

When I read your first post it basically said that N,N, Dimethyl PEA (which includes the plant derived version) doesn't work. In addition, please correct me if I'm wrong, but it also appears that you were saying that using hordenine (you only mentioned the word "tyramine", so I assumed you were referring to N,N Dimethyltyramine, which is hordenine) as a potentiator with PEA/PEA-based drugs was worthless.

That just isn't true in either case, but then again, I may have misunderstood what you were trying to say. :)

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For example, if someone were to use 1,200 mg of PEA in combination with 50 mg hordenine, the hordenine will do very little in terms of potentiation. However, when the dose is pushed into the 250-300 mg range, the effect can be quite dramatic, especially when using large doses of PEA.
using hordenine (you only mentioned the word "tyramine", so I assumed you were referring to N,N Dimethyltyramine, which is hordenine) as a potentiator with PEA/PEA-based drugs was worthless.
In my prior experiments with PEA (which I still have in bulk powder), I had only consumed it alongside a caffeine source and just 50mg Hordenine. I suppose my 50mg dose was too low in those cases to reap the benefits of the ingredient. Good to know!

ame311

Awards
How is this product able to be manufactured as the FDA has been shutting down DMHA on a monthly basis? The ingredient is illegal

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
PEA when combined with an MAOI will allow it to cross the BBB and have an active effect. I used to take deprenyl with PEA and it had a very positive effect.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You guys in this thread are absolutely stimulant junkies :LOL: Be careful when combining so many different stimulants. Get a Omron Blood Pressure Monitor and make sure you're not over doing it. Your cardiovascular system is more sensitive than you think. I would recommend against combining multiple stimulant formulas as that can be potentially dangerous.

I also highly recommend checking out Fitness Deal News on YT. He does reviews on all these preworkout and stimulant products. @Mike Arnold you might want to contact this guy and have him review the product on his channel.

How is this product able to be manufactured as the FDA has been shutting down DMHA on a monthly basis? The ingredient is illegal
Don't rain on our parade. It's a gray market supplement and there are tons of them out there. We want our stimulants.

ame311

Awards
You guys in this thread are absolutely stimulant junkies :LOL: Be careful when combining so many different stimulants. Get a Omron Blood Pressure Monitor and make sure you're not over doing it. Your cardiovascular system is more sensitive than you think. I would recommend against combining multiple stimulant formulas as that can be potentially dangerous.

I also highly recommend checking out Fitness Deal News on YT. He does reviews on all these preworkout and stimulant products. @Mike Arnold you might want to contact this guy and have him review the product on his channel.

Don't rain on our parade. It's a gray market supplement and there are tons of them out there. We want our stimulants.
I'm not raining on your parade. It was my understanding that the FDA was busting multiple manufacturers since late last year, including nutracap labs this year, for producing DMHA. I'm just surprised this market still exists given their tough enforcement stance in the past year

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not raining on your parade. It was my understanding that the FDA was busting multiple manufacturers since late last year, including nutracap labs this year, for producing DMHA. I'm just surprised this market still exists given their tough enforcement stance in the past year
The FDA is extremely inefficient when it comes to dietary supplement enforcement. That division is probably very small compared to what else they do. Plus, when you have a gray market/research chemical site that goes under the radar, the FDA isn't looking for that kind of stuff.

They mainly focus on false claims that supplements that claim to cure diseases and things like that. But, they do have a page on DMHA that lists all the nomenclature of all the different names DMHA falls under.

What I'd be most concerned about is the source material for DMHA since it's now so tightly regulated. DMAA has been banned, but you can still get it, but is it pure? That's the real question.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think the plant extract of DMHA is still allowed to be used.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You guys in this thread are absolutely stimulant junkies Be careful when combining so many different stimulants. Get a Omron Blood Pressure Monitor and make sure you're not over doing it. Your cardiovascular system is more sensitive than you think. I would recommend against combining multiple stimulant formulas as that can be potentially dangerous.

I second letting Fitness Deal News review it. The product will sell out very quickly.

ame311

Awards
There is no plant based source, although it is a naturally occurring molecule in some plants. You can call it what you want. 2 amino 5, 2 amino 6, Juglans Regia, kigelia africana, octodrine, aminoisoheptane. It doesn’t matter. They are all banned and manufActuring it and selling is quite the risk. Additionally, 98% comes from China, so if they are importing and not stating what it is, cbp has come down hard on these ingredients blocking their importation. I’m not raining on your parade, but if you’re importing and lying about bringing this in it’s just a matter of time before they catch up. And it’s not true that supplement enforcement is small. They have ramped up enforcement big time in this space Unfortunately which is depressing under trump. Good luck to you making it, or better yet insuring the product for liability. But that being said, the ingredient and it’s historic sisterhood lineage dmba, dmaa were liked by many.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
There is no plant based source, although it is a naturally occurring molecule in some plants. You can call it what you want. 2 amino 5, 2 amino 6, Juglans Regia, kigelia africana, octodrine, aminoisoheptane. It doesn’t matter. They are all banned and manufActuring it and selling is quite the risk. Additionally, 98% comes from China, so if they are importing and not stating what it is, cbp has come down hard on these ingredients blocking their importation. I’m not raining on your parade, but if you’re importing and lying about bringing this in it’s just a matter of time before they catch up. And it’s not true that supplement enforcement is small. They have ramped up enforcement big time in this space Unfortunately which is depressing under trump. Good luck to you making it, or better yet insuring the product for liability. But that being said, the ingredient and it’s historic sisterhood lineage dmba, dmaa were liked by many.
Blah blah blah. We all know it's DMHA. Look at the page I linked. They only sent 8 letters out for enforcement. I can buy DMHA on tons of websites. It will be around for a long time, same with DMAA. If there is an economic demand for it, people will mfg it and buy it. And if it gets banned, someone will find another related stimulant.

Prohibition of anything is a failure. Just look at the drug trade.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you have 3 posts and everyone of them are on this page??????

really makes me wonder....just sayin

ame311

Awards
you have 3 posts and everyone of them are on this page??????

really makes me wonder....just sayin
Makes you wonder what? I've never posted and I'm surprised to see manufacturers using it after they banned it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Blah blah blah. We all know it's DMHA. Look at the page I linked. They only sent 8 letters out for enforcement. I can buy DMHA on tons of websites. It will be around for a long time, same with DMAA. If there is an economic demand for it, people will mfg it and buy it. And if it gets banned, someone will find another related stimulant.

Prohibition of anything is a failure. Just look at the drug trade.
all you need to do is go to anabolic section and look at all the banned substances that people are using that are readily available on the internet.

i can buy testosterone online and this guy is worried about dmha???

ame311

Awards
all you need to do is go to anabolic section and look at all the banned substances that people are using that are readily available on the internet.

i can buy testosterone online and this guy is worried about dmha???
It's good that you create the roadmap for regulatory agencies to find you. Good work and thanks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's good that you create the roadmap for regulatory agencies to find you. Good work and thanks
are you a narc?

if so bring it on!!!

ame311

Awards
are you a narc?

if so bring it on!!!
Nah, but you are an idiot by blatantly touting in a public forum that illegal ingredients are easily obtained. It's douchebags like you that harm the industry

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nah, but you are an idiot by blatantly touting in a public forum that illegal ingredients are easily obtained. It's douchebags like you that harm the industry
look here moron...if the feds are watching this forum the 1st place they would look is the anabolic forum.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have no clue why you're making this argument. This whole research chem thing has been going on for the past 2 decades. People get shut down, another one pops up to take it's place. If you want scheduled stuff, you have to ask around and find a source on a private forum or person with an encrypted email. I can go on the dark web right now and find any substance imaginable.

You really do sound like a narc. Popping up out of nowhere in this thread questioning and arguing about the legality of stuff is like advocating for the reintroduction of prohibition of alcohol. That experiment was a total failure, and the war on drugs is a total failure too. Go on Netflix and watch "The Business of Drugs" and you'll get a better grasp of the war on drugs and how it's purely an economic factor and can never be won.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That’s offensive! I prefer stimulant enthusiast. Now I’m going to have to throw some concrete cinder blocks through the window of my local floral shop to raise awareness.

I don’t always take so many combinations of things, but every day is a stim day. Some days I feel like amping up my mood more than others. I tend to get a little excited though when I get some new tools in the toolbox :sneaky:

My stimulant intake has actually decreased overall in the past year or so. I’m kind of thinking it was a fluke or some kind of adjustment phase behind my episode of feeling light headed on my first day taking 6 capsules along with Dynamax. With that said, I haven’t had any Methyl-BLUE for a few days, so I will probably go back to a solo trial of 6 caps tomorrow alongside a cup of coffee.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That’s offensive! I prefer stimulant enthusiast. Now I’m going to have to throw some concrete cinder blocks through the window of my local floral shop to raise awareness.

I don’t always take so many combinations of things, but every day is a stim day. Some days I feel like amping up my mood more than others. I tend to get a little excited though when I get some new tools in the toolbox :sneaky:

My stimulant intake has actually decreased overall in the past year or so. I’m kind of thinking it was a fluke or some kind of adjustment phase behind my episode of feeling light headed on my first day taking 6 capsules along with Dynamax. With that said, I haven’t had any Methyl-BLUE for a few days, so I will probably go back to a solo trial of 6 caps tomorrow alongside a cup of coffee.
i'm limiting my use to once a week on my day off, hopefully i will have same great experience i had 1st time...don't want to waste it on a workday. will use it to chill out with some pink floyd!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i'm limiting my use to once a week on my day off, hopefully i will have same great experience i had 1st time...don't want to waste it on a workday. will use it to chill out with some pink floyd!!!
Nice plan...that way you will keep your tolerance in check! We both know I won’t do that :D

I’m rather proud of myself for taking a few days off as it is. Wait, did I?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice plan...that way you will keep your tolerance in check! We both know I won’t do that :D

I’m rather proud of myself for taking a few days off as it is. Wait, did I?
i still use my stims thru the week for work and pre-workout, but methyl blue is a different kind of feel for me versus my usual stims.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i still use my stims thru the week for work and pre-workout, but methyl blue is a different kind of feel for me versus my usual stims.
Yeah, your base stims are less exotic than mine.

I think you typically like it hard fast and dirty, while I like to enjoy the ride a bit more and possibly have my eyes roll back in my head a few times.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, your base stims are less exotic than mine.

I think you typically like it hard fast and dirty, while I like to enjoy the ride a bit more and possibly have my eyes roll back in my head a few times.
lol...those days are over for me.

ratedrudy

Awards

Stim-Freak (2 caps)

Methyl-BLUE (5 caps)

Does Methyl BLUE really contain 1,000 mg of Eria Jarensis? Compared to Stim-freak, that's like a x10 difference isn't it? Is that safe? I always thought the dosage for Eria Jarensis was around 100-250 mg

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
As I've aged I've noticed I can't take stimulants as much as I used to when I was younger. Now, I just get super anxiety and jittery unpleasantness. So, enjoy it while you can.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As I've aged I've noticed I can't take stimulants as much as I used to when I was younger. Now, I just get super anxiety and jittery unpleasantness. So, enjoy it while you can.
i'm 61 and i thoroughly enjoyed my methyl blue experience.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe try uridine monophosphate, cod liver oil, and BPC 157 to help give you a reset.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is a natural version of DMHA--the "5" version. The 6 version is synthetic.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe try uridine monophosphate, cod liver oil, and BPC 157 to help give you a reset.
Can you elaborate on how these compounds would give me a reset and the protocol for using them?

There is a natural version of DMHA--the "5" version. The 6 version is synthetic.
Can you tell us what plant the 5 version of DMHA is found in?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can you elaborate on how these compounds would give me a reset and the protocol for using them?

Can you tell us what plant the 5 version of DMHA is found in?
That combo is said to repair neuro transmitters. I've used BPC 157 twice and both times coming off, I have lower tolerance to both stimulants and Kratom.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That combo is said to repair neuro transmitters. I've used BPC 157 twice and both times coming off, I have lower tolerance to both stimulants and Kratom.
oral or im?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i've been considering the oral but i've heard differing thoughts on it's effectiveness?
Since it is a gastric peptide, it is okay to be ingested for orally. There is a company that makes a patented version that they claim is best suited for oral, so maybe order from their. It's well worth it though!