Super-easy Protein Brownie

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
It might be known already but, oh well I'll post it anyway because I have a sweet picture of it

AK's Protein Brownie.jpg

PROTEIN BROWNIE
1/2cup water
2 scoops protein
1 egg white
Mix
Microwave for 1minute and 50 seconds

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like another winning recipe!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
How's the taste compared to actual brownies?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
It takes 1 min and 50 sec to make lol just try 'cause I haven't been eating
any real sweets since 1998 lol
It taste amazing to me, but that's just me.

Taste totally depends on the brand and flavor of the whey, experiment

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assume you make it in a coffee mug?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Dymatize Elite Whey Choc Fudge for this one.

Same for the bars/cookies (in the recipe section) but since
those require 1 cup and a half I always do "spin off", 1 cup of Fudge
and the remaining 1/2 cup can be Gourmet Choco PB or Cappuccino,
BulkUk Choc, Ironscience Choc
altho 100% Fudge is perfectly fine with those too.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Ha ha -- I decided to try this. Beware, it will rise on you, so pay attention or it could explode in your microwave! I tried it with Chocolate Nutrapro -- not bad. Will experiment with other flavors.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
This has been the easiest decision I've ever made when it came to throwing away 2 scoops of protein haha.

Not for me, but damn you're ripped!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
WTF I am trying this right now. MGN cinnamon bun. I'll post up my results LOL

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Tastes a bit bland but resembles the original protein flavor also has a slight chemically flavor ( probably the magnetron frying some of the MGN ingredient matrix) I would say the consistency is more cream of wheat than brownie LOL. It was pretty entertaining to watch in the microwave though, almost like one of those baking soda and vinegar volcanos! What an adventurous way to end my 8 hour feeding window I give 8/10 haha!
image-1376251808.png

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It takes 1 min and 50 sec to make lol just try 'cause I haven't been eating
any real sweets since 1998 lol

It taste amazing to me, but that's just me.

Taste totally depends on the brand and flavor of the whey, experiment

That must be difficult. Not trying to be rude here, but are you a social outcast?. What do you do during the holidays or family gatherings?.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
I'm thinking it could do well with some cocoa powder, stevia, and cinnamon. I'm going to experiment.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I'm thinking it could do well with some cocoa powder, stevia, and cinnamon. I'm going to experiment.
Yeah Im thinking a little natural sweetener would definitely kick this one up a notch, or even a tablespoon of almond butter for some healthy fats.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
texture kills it for me. Its like a foamy bubbly sponge...:eek13:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That must be difficult. Not trying to be rude here, but are you a social outcast?. What do you do during the holidays or family gatherings?.
I've dieted for an extended period of time before when I didn't eat one thing that wasn't on my meal plan. I had to go to conferences, other work functions and the like during that time and it didn't bother me. There are always other options.

I honestly feel so much better eating foods no full of sugar or other nonsense, that it's easier to stay away from it. I get cravings, but once I give in, I just feel worse (not just mentally; physically, too). With all the advances, it's easy to eat sweets-substitutes, anymore. The protein brownies, high protein cheesecake, certain protein bars for desserts; amino drinks and pre-workouts to substitute for that fruity sweet tooth.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yeah it was not cake like at all, more like protein meringue. I think Im good with just taking my protein straight to the face. Im alway looking for innovative ways to use protein, so props for AutoKal! Im am a huge fan of Layne Norton's Cheesecake, in which I throw in 2 scoop of whey every time I make it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im am a huge fan of Layne Norton's Cheesecake, in which I throw in 2 scoop of whey every time I make it.
I do the same thing. I've only used TruNutrition's vanilla Isology, so far and it tastes fantastic in there. I may try to use a vanilla caramel protein the next time I make it.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Tastes a bit bland but resembles the original protein flavor also has a slight chemically flavor ( probably the magnetron frying some of the MGN ingredient matrix) I would say the consistency is more cream of wheat than brownie LOL. It was pretty entertaining to watch in the microwave though, almost like one of those baking soda and vinegar volcanos! What an adventurous way to end my 8 hour feeding window I give 8/10 haha!
View attachment 49099

Yeah Im thinking a little natural sweetener would definitely kick this one up a notch, or even a tablespoon of almond butter for some healthy fats.
:D almost there man! It totally depends on the brand of protein and my experience tells me
regular whey work the best, special blends tend to come out odd..
Sure you can add stevia guys no problem with it, with the one I use, it comes out pretty sweet on its own
and the flavor is quite rich (I only use Dyma Fudge for this one).

As for the texture, try the rolls (another recipe I put in here) if the texture of this one doesn't cut it for you,
but again, it depends on the protein.

Three tips: first don't overcook it or the egg turn spongy, even few seconds will make a difference.
Second, experiment with water amount once you found the right flavor, texture depends on that too.
Last but probably most important: make sure you mix the thing very well, let the whey dissolve completely
if you have dry spots of protein it will f#ck it up :)

I've dieted for an extended period of time before when I didn't eat one thing that wasn't on my meal plan. I had to go to conferences, other work functions and the like during that time and it didn't bother me. There are always other options.

I honestly feel so much better eating foods no full of sugar or other nonsense, that it's easier to stay away from it. I get cravings, but once I give in, I just feel worse (not just mentally; physically, too). With all the advances, it's easy to eat sweets-substitutes, anymore. The protein brownies, high protein cheesecake, certain protein bars for desserts; amino drinks and pre-workouts to substitute for that fruity sweet tooth.
I'm not really a social butterfly lol, mostly because I've had to be very social because of my previous activity
in the last 10 years and I got super tired of all the bs. I don't like holidays or family gathering,
they make no sense to me, seeing people you don't see or hear for 12 months,
mostly people I have very lil to nothing to share because our lives are
so very different bla bla...
I am social only with the people I like and respect, 12 months a year.
They know what my lifestyle is, they respect it, i respect theirs.
Sure sometimes it requires some extra effort from me to work my diet around things, but it's a matter of
priority: f#cking up a month or more of training and diet only because you supposedly *have* to be social
is bs to me. And as Beast said, there's always a way, you just have to be a lil creative :)

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It might be known already but, oh well I'll post it anyway because I have a sweet picture of it

View attachment 49007

PROTEIN BROWNIE
1/2cup water
2 scoops protein
1 egg white
Mix
Microwave for 1minute and 50 seconds
Never heard about "Nuking" an egg to make a brownie but this looks damn good! Looks like a KrispyKreme doughnut

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Never heard about "Nuking" an egg to make a brownie but this looks damn good! Looks like a KrispyKreme doughnut
It does look good, but I don't know if I can go to that level of delicious-ness.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It does look good, but I don't know if I can go to that level of delicious-ness.
Maybe you could add some agave nectar on top to the brownie to make it sweeter? Could def. put it over the top!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you could add some agave nectar on top to the brownie to make it sweeter? Could def. put it over the top!
Maybe, not sure though. An original Krispy Kreme doughnut is one of my favorite treats. Only problem is it takes no less than 10 to satisfy me lol. Boom 2000+ calories in 5 minutes.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Back to the important topic, I'm probably going to try this tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm going to try to experiment and throw in some cinnamon.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Don't ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever compare this to krispy kreme... That would be like comparing your isolate to true proteins... :cheers:

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Don't ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever compare this to krispy kreme... That would be like comparing your isolate to true proteins... :cheers:
Nothing beats the Krispy Kreme doughnut...your right about that....LOL Damm I could eat a whole box without even blinking.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
EVER!!!!LOL

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna do this later.. Will post pic and any comments made by family members n girlfriend haha. Gonna use universal mocha cappuccino .. Too bad i just finished the double choc chip

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Maybe, not sure though. An original Krispy Kreme doughnut is one of my favorite treats. Only problem is it takes no less than 10 to satisfy me lol. Boom 2000+ calories in 5 minutes.
2000 Calories in 5 minutes??? LOL #NotWinning

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Just made 2 today and had them...thanks AK, huge respect for you in all the posts I have read from you...and your recipe helped in my diet today and to curb my need for a brownie. Again thanks, and I do agree with you..in what you posted about the BS from people whom you dont see for a while and then they pretend to only care a bit...I've become sort of a social outcast myself, and quite glad to...

On a side note!! These can be made carb free if you use iso100 protein!! , awesome chunks of sweet protein for yah guys!

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Just made 2 today and had them...thanks AK, huge respect for you in all the posts I have read from you...and your recipe helped in my diet today and to curb my need for a brownie. Again thanks, and I do agree with you..in what you posted about the BS from people whom you dont see for a while and then they pretend to only care a bit...I've become sort of a social outcast myself, and quite glad to...

On a side note!! These can be made carb free if you use iso100 protein!! , awesome chunks of sweet protein for yah guys!
No prob man, glad you liked them :)
Being creative in the kitchen can make dieting much easier indeed

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Add 1 tablespoon of but butter to it
Also

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I found out , that if u out just like 2 or 3 tbsp of Mootopia Milk or Almond milk and leave it in the microwave for like 10 or 20 seconds less , it cooks to perfection and leaves and delicious and runny "topping" at the bottom which makes it...sooo...omg its so good it feels like cheating <3!! and it isnt!! :D!