Summer Fun with Primordial and ForeRunner

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 17: Rest!

Good news: FINALLY a good nights sleep. I have no idea what the hell was going on but it felt good getting up this morning. Still feeling solid to the touch.

Bad news: My joints are killing me. Shoulders, elbows, wrists, and knuckles.

I've been looking back at my logs and how much weight I've been moving. I've also been checking out other PP/FR logs to see if anyone else has come across this issue. I don't think it's any of the products. My current thinking is that I ramped myself up the past two weeks and pushed harder than I should have and am now feeling the consequences of my over anxiousness. One of those issues, I guess, about getting older; you just don't bounce back the way you used to.

I think the next week or two I'll be looking to handle something more moderate for 12-15 reps and then start pushing myself again. I may take an extra day off as well to let these old bones have a little extra rest. Joint Fixx should arrive this week and will add that to the arsenal. The nice part is I still have 5 weeks ahead of me to continue to make some serious summer progress. Looking forward to it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow how did I miss this...? Good luck with your run bud, I'll be following along:)

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Wow how did I miss this...? Good luck with your run bud, I'll be following along:)
Thanks boss. Good to have you aboard. And I owe you another thanks for the discount codes.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
In man. I just got caught up on the thread, looking good so far.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 18: Chest/Tri's - Light weight. Literally light weight...

Smith Machine Incline Bench Press:
45 lb x 20 reps
135 lb x 10 reps
135 lb x 10 reps
135 lb x 10 reps

Smith Machine Bench Press:
135 lb x 10 reps
135 lb x 10 reps
135 lb x 10 reps

Decline Barbell Bench Press:
90 lb x 10 reps
90 lb x 10 reps
90 lb x 10 reps
*Hammer Strength Machine

Cable Crossover:
40 lb x 10 reps
40 lb x 10 reps
40 lb x 10 reps

Triceps Pushdown - Rope Attachment:
50 lb x 12 reps
50 lb x 12 reps
50 lb x 12 reps

Cable Rope Overhead Triceps Extension:
100 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps

Triceps Pushdown - V-Bar Attachment:
100 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps

Dumbbell 1-Arm Triceps Extension:
40 lb x 10 reps

Cycling (stationary):
0:30:00 || 5.3 mi

Notes:
*Keeping things light this week and that is a huge challenge for me. Joints are still creaky. I'll ramp things back up next week if all goes well.
**I'm starting to think I have a summer bug. I feel like crap, tired, my apatite has diminished immensely, and my stomach does circles all day long. Other than that, I'm having one hell of a fun summer with this stack and running around with my daughter.
***Taking Thursday off for some evening family fun. I hope it helps the joints a bit more.
****Vascularity is still increasing. Pumps tonight were great, even with the light weight, and I'm starting to see some changes physically - in my calves of all places.

Last edited:
Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
In man. I just got caught up on the thread, looking good so far.
Thanks! And happy to have you aboard. Oh, and thanks again for the Joint Fixx recommendation. Really hope it gets here ASAP!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! And happy to have you aboard. Oh, and thanks again for the Joint Fixx recommendation. Really hope it gets here ASAP!
No worries man. Joint Fixx is legit. I have another bottle of it on the way.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 19: Back/Bi's (Sucks feeling old)

Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown:
100 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps

Wide-Grip Pulldown Behind The Neck:
100 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps

Close-Grip Front Lat Pulldown:
100 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps

Seated Cable Row:
100 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps
*Wide Grip

EZ-Bar Curl:
50 lb x 12 reps
50 lb x 12 reps
50 lb x 12 reps

Preacher Curl:
50 lb x 10 reps
50 lb x 10 reps
50 lb x 10 reps

Dumbbell Bicep Curl:
25 lb x 10 reps
25 lb x 10 reps
25 lb x 10 reps

50 lb x 20 reps

Cycling (stationary):
0:30:00 || 5.3 mi

Notes:
*Good pump but it's hard not to go heavy.
**Joints, appetite, and stomach are all the suck. I know I am not getting the calories nor the macros I need. Just wish this **** would go away.
***Good news is that my back is nearly pain free again. Feels really good to actually walk without pain and not feel like I am lumbering around!

I may need to re-evaluate my goals at the end of next week. This started off as a summer bulk due to the down time I have for 10 weeks. If the joints and appetite do not recover by the end of week 4, I'll start to refocus and make this a full recomp which wouldn't be such a bad thing.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may need to re-evaluate my goals at the end of next week. This started off as a summer bulk due to the down time I have for 10 weeks. If the joints and appetite do not recover by the end of week 4, I'll start to refocus and make this a full recomp which wouldn't be such a bad thing.
Interested to see the path you choose.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see the path you choose.
Yes, so will I. Either way I am determined to finish this up and have a good time with it even with all the physical crap I seem to be going through.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 20: Quads/Ham's/Calves - I'm really starting to hate this week.

Leg Press:
400 lb x 10 reps
400 lb x 10 reps
400 lb x 10 reps

Calf Press On The Leg Press Machine:
400 lb x 20 reps
400 lb x 20 reps
400 lb x 20 reps

Leg Extensions:
50 lb x 12 reps
50 lb x 12 reps
50 lb x 12 reps

Seated Leg Curl:
20 lb x 12 reps
20 lb x 12 reps
20 lb x 12 reps

Cycling (stationary):
0:45:00 || 9 mi

Notes:
Another crappy day and another round of light weight. When this started off with a bang I was dead set on pushing it. This past week is really starting to wear on me. I don't like the summer flu, I don't like feeling old, I don't like having to second guess my summer goals. Hopefully something will turn around here soon and get me back into the right stage of mind as well as make my body feel good again.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Colbi, just think of it has an unplanned deload .. next week you will come back fresher, less sore and motivated to absolutely kill it in the gym!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Colbi, just think of it has an unplanned deload .. next week you will come back fresher, less sore and motivated to absolutely kill it in the gym!
Thanks for the laugh Was. It just totally put me into another frame of mind.

Got my Joint Fixx today, popped 2 this AM and hoping for some relief sometime next week.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Keep your thoughts positive bud
Trying to. Since I can't challege myself in the way of strength, I've decided to add 15 min more to my cardio. I am thankful that the Drive has helped me blast through something I hate.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 21: Shoulders/Traps

Seated Barbell Shoulder Press:
45 lb x 10 reps
45 lb x 10 reps
45 lb x 10 reps

Upright Barbell Row:
25 lb x 12 reps
25 lb x 12 reps
25 lb x 12 reps

Front Dumbbell Raise:
15 lb x 10 reps
15 lb x 10 reps
15 lb x 10 reps

Seated Side Lateral Raise:
10 lb x 10 reps
10 lb x 10 reps
10 lb x 10 reps

Reverse Flyes:
20 lb x 12 reps
20 lb x 12 reps
20 lb x 12 reps

Dumbbell Shrug:
35 lb x 10 reps
35 lb x 10 reps
35 lb x 10 reps

Cycling (stationary):
0:45:00 || 8.6 mi

Notes:
*First day I've felt and looked deflated.
**Got my Joint Fixx and crossing my fingers it kicks in sooner rather than later.
***Continuing to ramp up the cardio and I thank the Drive that I don't care that I do. It's a challenge at least.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Thursday , June 28th - 343 lbs. (-3 lbs. Not bad for not wanting to and not being able to eat the way I want to.)

Week 3 Reflection:

Strength: Can’t say much. Took the week to go light due to aches and pains. Hoping to see some more gains here in the next week as I look to start pushing it again. As Wasme put it, I decided to take an unscheduled deload and will be trying to kill it again next week.

Recovery: Since I went light this week, recovery has been really good when talking muscles. It’s too bad the joints won’t cooperate!

Pump/Vascularity: Pumps continue to be really solid. Vascularity is still increasing.

Mood/Aggression: Feeling laid back, even though I’ve felt like crap. Aggression is on the rise. My fuse has started to get a lot shorter.

Energy/Focus: Once I get to the gym it’s on. Feeling crappy all day but once there is something else to focus on, it’s been very good. Don’t think I have actually bitched to myself in two weeks about doing cardio either, that is a huge plus! I’ve even added an additional 15 minutes of cardio and will continue with that for the remainder of this cycle.

Noticeable Changes in Appearance: Vascularity has increased even more for shoulders and pecs. Calves are starting to look a little more chiseled for a fat guy. Traps have a 24 hour pump look to them. Feeling even harder/solid which I am starting to enjoy.

Libido: Took a bit of a dive this week. Not sure if it’s the stack or if it’s the crap I’m dealing with.

Odds ‘N’ Ends: Really disappointed this week since it’s been a huge downer in comparison to the first two weeks. Appetite has had its’ ass kicked by this crap I am fighting. Struggling to eat, though when I do, I start to feel much better. I wish that feeling of goodness would stick around. Started living on tums which seems to help a bit. The joints are still giving me a lot of pain. I am a very frustrated giant not being able to even work towards my goals that I started out with three weeks ago. As posted earlier, if things do not move in the right direction during this fourth week, I will be re-evaluating my goals for the remainder of this run. Next week’s sessions will be a bit modified due to the 4th of July being in the middle of the week.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Stupid double posts...

Last edited:
wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strength: Can’t say much. Took the week to go light due to aches and pains. Hoping to see some more gains here in the next week as I look to start pushing it again. As Wasme put it, I decided to take an unscheduled deload and will be trying to kill it again next week.
And you will my friend!

As usual enjoy reading your weekly reflection..

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
just saw this log. im following
Glad to have you along R1. My daughter just saw your avatar and lost her mind. "Papa it's a red RC!" (Been watching way too much Transformers this summer).

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 22: Arms

Seated Triceps Press:
50 lb x 15 reps
50 lb x 15 reps
50 lb x 15 reps

EZ-Bar Curl:
35 lb x 12 reps
35 lb x 12 reps
35 lb x 12 reps

Triceps Push down V-bar:
100 lb x 15 reps
100 lb x 15 reps
100 lb x 15 reps

Preacher Curl:
30 lb x 12 reps
30 lb x 12 reps
30 lb x 12 reps

60 lb x 15 reps
60 lb x 15 reps
60 lb x 15 reps

Hammer Dumbbell Curl:
20 lb x 12 reps
20 lb x 12 reps
20 lb x 12 reps

Cycling (stationary):
0:45:00 || 8.6 mi

Notes:
*Sorry for the very late update. The Secret World opened today and I needed a gaming fix.
**Joints still hurt, kept things light again.
***Still feeling like crap. Appetite is nil.
****With the 4th of July upon us, W.O.'s this week will not be on my regular schedule. I am also going to decrease this week and try to hit just one body part each day in order to help the joints. S-chest, M-back/traps, T-Legs, W-off, Th-off, Friday-shoulders/traps,Sat-arms/calves. I hope this gives my aches and pains a little more rest time. Will be trying to move past the pain this week so I'm hoping to jump on the PR train again and get my progress back up to speed.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 23: Rest and lots of yard work...

Going to kick the Bulk up to 10 starting tomorrow 5 AM / 5 PM. Going to try and demolish myself again like I did the first two weeks.
Feeling a bit better. Appetite is still nonexsistant which worries me. Joints still a bit creaky but not as bad.

Hoping for good this week.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 24: Chest

Machine Bench Press:
90 lb x 10 reps
180 lb x 10 reps
270 lb x 6 reps
270 lb x 4 reps
Hammer Strength Machine

Machine Incline Bench Press:
90 lb x 10 reps
180 lb x 10 reps
270 lb x 10 reps
360 lb x 6 reps
405 lb x 0 reps
360 lb x 5 reps
Hammer Strength Machine

Decline Barbell Bench Press:
180 lb x 10 reps
270 lb x 10 reps
270 lb x 10 reps
Hammer Strength Machine

Machine Chest Fly (Pec Deck):
60 lb x 10 reps
80 lb x 10 reps
80 lb x 10 reps
80 lb x 10 reps

Cycling (stationary):
0:45:00 || 8.9 mi

Notes:
*Hammer Strength Day... I really hate people who circuit train. This is not Curves. And whoever came up with this **** needs to have his/her legs torn off and be beaten with them. Tying up the Smith machine for an hour while doing circuits is not making me happier with you.
**Recovery between sets today was amazing. Not to mention being pissed by the description of the guy above, alpha mode here we come!
*** Italics are PR's.
**** The 405 for 0 on Inclines was a test to see if my PR (5) when using Ultradrol could be matched. That PR was set either week 3 or 4 last December and unfortunately I lost much of that strength afterwards. I figured if this stack gets me back to 405 and I can manage to keep most of my strength gains through PCT this time, I will be ecstatic.

Sides: Appetite has yet to return but I am feeling better (knock on wood). Joints still ache but sleep has gotten much better the past couple of nights. Still not sure what to call this cycle - Bulk/Recomp/ or For the Hell of it. Either way, I'm still having fun.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. For my own sanity, I need to get back into that groove ASAP that I was in 2 weeks ago!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Morning Update:

Best sleep this entire cycle last night!!! I hope it lasts.

Feeling better today. Energy is good. Focus is awesome. Appetite is so-so.

No DOMS either from yesterday. To quote Satan,"I'm lovin' it"!

Joints are touch and go. One minute they hurt, the next they feel great.

Anywho, hoping to hit back late tonight if our family obligations get taken care of before 8 pm.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Morning Update:

Best sleep this entire cycle last night!!! I hope it lasts.

Feeling better today. Energy is good. Focus is awesome. Appetite is so-so.

No DOMS either from yesterday. To quote Satan,"I'm lovin' it"!

Joints are touch and go. One minute they hurt, the next they feel great.

Anywho, hoping to hit back late tonight if our family obligations get taken care of before 8 pm.
I see the upturn happening... good to hear Colbi

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 25: Back/Traps

Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown:
100 lb x 10 reps
150 lb x 10 reps
200 lb x 10 reps
250 lb x 10 reps

Wide-Grip Pulldown Behind The Neck:
50 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps
130 lb x 10 reps
160 lb x 10 reps

Seated Cable Row:
290 lb x 10 reps
200 lb x 10 reps
200 lb x 10 reps
*That first set nearly killed me.

One-Arm Dumbbell Row:
55 lb x 10 reps

Barbell Shrug:
45 lb x 20 reps
135 lb x 10 reps
225 lb x 10 reps
225 lb x 10 reps

Cycling (stationary):
1:00:00 || 11.6 mi

Notes:
*PR's are in italics... It's really nice to be feeling good again.
**Lots of energy and focus.
***Joints still creaky but manageable.
****Appetite is still shot. Tried to eat a large lunch and actually got sick. No afternoon snack and ate only about 1/2 my dinner.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jealous of the sleep. I have been having a rough time with it lately, and I have a cycle coming up with trenavar :(

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Jealous of the sleep. I have been having a rough time with it lately, and I have a cycle coming up with trenavar :(
Good luck HTS. Not being able to get a good nights sleep or a good nap has got to be one of the worst things. But 3 weeks in and things are starting to settle down, I'm getting into a grove, and the Drive and I are starting to see eye to eye. Hopefully you'll be able to adjust faster than I with you trenavar cycle. I'm hoping that the additional good sleep will prove to be extra beneficial the next 4 weeks and provide some additional gains.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 26: Quads/Hams/Calves

Leg Press:
200 lb x 10 reps
200 lb x 10 reps
400 lb x 10 reps
400 lb x 10 reps
600 lb x 10 reps
600 lb x 10 reps
800 lb x 3 reps

600 lb x 10 reps
600 lb x 10 reps
600 lb x 20 reps
600 lb x 10 reps
600 lb x 10 reps

Rocking Standing Calf Raise:
240 lb x 20 reps
Nice, slow, and full stretch.

Seated Leg Curl:
40 lb x 20 reps
60 lb x 10 reps
60 lb x 10 reps
80 lb x 10 reps

Leg Extensions:
70 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps
120 lb x 10 reps
160 lb x 10 reps

Cycling (stationary):
1:00:00 || 12 mi

Notes:
*No more fish for pre W.O. meal Nearly hurled my guts on leg presses.
**Knees still give me fits. Will substitute squats with more sets of leg presses and higher weight for leg extensions.
***Appetite is still missing.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*No more fish for pre W.O. meal Nearly hurled my guts on leg presses..
Scary thought .... comical, but scary.

Numbers back up I see! Nice job Colbi!

I know you ordered some joint support, have you tried SuperCissus? I got some bulk from the planet - it is helping my knees/elbow.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Scary thought .... comical, but scary.

Numbers back up I see! Nice job Colbi!

I know you ordered some joint support, have you tried SuperCissus? I got some bulk from the planet - it is helping my knees/elbow.
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 27: Off.

Happy 4th! Now go have a beer and blow something up so your kids will love you even more!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 26: Quads/Hams/Calves

Leg Press:
200 lb x 10 reps
200 lb x 10 reps
400 lb x 10 reps
400 lb x 10 reps
600 lb x 10 reps
600 lb x 10 reps
800 lb x 3 reps

600 lb x 10 reps
600 lb x 10 reps
600 lb x 20 reps
600 lb x 10 reps
600 lb x 10 reps

Rocking Standing Calf Raise:
240 lb x 20 reps
Nice, slow, and full stretch.

Seated Leg Curl:
40 lb x 20 reps
60 lb x 10 reps
60 lb x 10 reps
80 lb x 10 reps

Leg Extensions:
70 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps
120 lb x 10 reps
160 lb x 10 reps

Cycling (stationary):

Notes:
*No more fish for pre W.O. meal Nearly hurled my guts on leg presses.
**Knees still give me fits. Will substitute squats with more sets of leg presses and higher weight for leg extensions.
***Appetite is still missing.
Drive can destroy appetite

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Drive can destroy appetite
Thanks for the heads up. I do think the appetite diminishing is more due to the summer crud I was dealing with. But putting the two together may have made it more extreme. I'll keep a heads up and make sure to keep on top of it.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 28: Off

Thursday, July 5th: 340 lbs. (-6 since the beginning of log)

Week 4: The Midway Point Reflection

Strength: 10/10. Things picked back up during Week 4 which has me very happy. Looking back at all the PR’s set the first two weeks, only made me want to push harder. Even with the crap I’ve been dealing with, I am stoked about the strength gains I’ve managed to push towards. Hell, within the first two weeks I accomplished my two primary goals, I would say that is success right there.

Recovery: 6/10. Took me nearly 3 weeks to be able to get a solid night’s sleep but I’m starting to feel rested in the morning. I believe the Drive has kept my mind rolling over things while trying to sleep and I have yet to feel fully rested. Then again, I have had very little muscle soreness which is awesome. I love actually being able to move after a heavy day. Now if there was something I could do for my aching joints. In the gym, I’ve noticed that the time between sets has diminished a lot so my W.O.’s are getting shorter even though I am going heavier.

Pump/Vascularity: 6/10. Pump is always good coming out of the gym and lasts for a couple of hours; I do wish it would last longer. Vascularity has really surprised me and remember, I’m a fat guy, so having a road map that runs up one arm, across the shoulders and upper pecs and down the other arm isn’t something I am not accustom too.

Mood/Aggression: 10/10. Mood has been happy go lucky even when feeling like crap. I wake up and go to bed with a smile. Aggression has increased in a good way, helped to move all that weight the first two weeks. Alpha kicked in during week 4 and I like it.

Energy/Focus: 7/10. Not a lot of energy but focus in the gym has been dead on from the start. Couldn’t ask for much more since it has really helped me get through that damn cardio… So much so that I bumped the cardio up to 60 minutes this past week. Guess I should also mention NO lethargy. This is huge for me!!!

Noticeable Changes in Appearance: Incomplete. Going to rate this one after the stack. So far I really like the additional vascularity and muscle hardness. Quads have definitely grown; I can no longer wear regular boxers as they are too tight. Chest and traps look and feel tighter and the keg is looking a bit smaller. I hope that the next four weeks will add a little extra to end game and something surprising really happens. *Wish I had taken measurements at the start, next time.

Libido: 10/10. No negative effects that have been substantial. Week 3 drop, I am sure, was due to summer crud. I’ll continue to keep an eye on this for the next 4 weeks.

Odds ‘N’ Ends: 7.0 is what I am giving this stack as a mid-point rating even though I have had some issues. I believe the numbers would be higher if I hadn’t anything hold me back. Having a summer bug is not what I intended to pick up.

Side note: I have added AMS’ Joint Fixx for the joints and DS’ Craze for pre W.O. energy. It’s too early to tell if the Fixx has helped much but I will keep an eye on it. Craze, on the other hand, I’ve come to enjoy for the extra energy without the cracked-out buzz.
I’ll also be running the Alpha Bulk at 10 per day until my second bottle is gone.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 29: Update (W.O. Log tonight)

Friday July 6th

Revamp: Due to the lack of eating what I need to really grow as well as the joints killing me I’ll be hitting the gym 5-7 days a week if the family will let me. This lineup seems to have me feeling better and not putting as much stress on the joints. Not to mention the recovery has been phenomenal this week.

M – chest, T – back/traps, W – legs, Th – shoulders/traps, F – arms/calves, S/S – cardio

I’ll be focusing on only 3 or 4 lifts per body part for a total of 9 to 12 sets running at 10 – 15 reps each. Going to still focus on strength but I am hoping that by scaling things back a bit, my joints will not ache as much. I started this routine this past week and have been enjoying it.

At this time my focus will go from a bulk to a forced recomp due to the huge downturn my appetite has taken the past few weeks. I cannot explain where my appetite has gone. Prior to week three I had been consuming anything healthy that I can get my hands on. I just don’t see myself being able to pack it on without the appetite to do it with. With the decline of calories, I’m going to keep my cardio at 45 min to an hour each session as well as add two more days of cardio if time allows.

My hope for the next 4 weeks will to be able to shed some fat, maintain the muscle and strength I’ve gained this past month, and really take a look at any noticeable changes in appearance. Then again, if the appetite comes back, all hell will break loose!

Shoulders this evening.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 29: Shoulders/Traps

Smith Machine Overhead Shoulder Press:
45 lb x 20 reps
115 lb x 10 reps
165 lb x 5 reps
165 lb x 5 reps

Side Lateral Raise:
20 lb x 10 reps
25 lb x 10 reps
15 lb x 12 reps

Front Dumbbell Raise:
20 lb x 10 reps
30 lb x 10 reps
40 lb x 10 reps

Upright Barbell Row:
65 lb x 10 reps
85 lb x 10 reps
105 lb x 10 reps

Reverse Flyes:
80 lb x 10 reps
80 lb x 10 reps
60 lb x 12 reps

Dumbbell Shrug:
125 lb x 10 reps
135 lb x 10 reps
90 lb x 10 reps

Cycling (stationary):

Notes:
*PR's are in italics
**Joint pain during workout has diminished greatly.
***Recovery time between sets is still increasing.

Props: I need to give a huge thank you to PP and FRL for a stack that has given me no lethargy, no lower back pumps, and no blood pressure issues. I'm at a point where I cannot tolerate those three sides - either solo or together. To be at the halfway point of this stack and not have a hint of any of these issues is a huge blessing. So again, I thank you for solid products.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dam nice workout, and all those PR's .. obviously a great stack matched with hard work! Keep it up Colbi

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 30: Arms/Calves

100 lb x 20 reps
200 lb x 20 reps
200 lb x 20 reps
200 lb x 20 reps

EZ-Bar Curl:
35 lb x 20 reps
65 lb x 12 reps
85 lb x 10 reps
85 lb x 10 reps

160 lb x 20 reps
180 lb x 10 reps
200 lb x 5 reps

Preacher Curl:
100 lb x 8 reps
70 lb x 10 reps
50 lb x 12 reps

Smith Machine Close-Grip Bench Press:
45 lb x 20 reps
95 lb x 20 reps
145 lb x 10 reps
145 lb x 10 reps

Hammer Dumbbell Curl:
25 lb x 10 reps
35 lb x 10 reps
45 lb x 10 reps

600 lb x 20 reps
600 lb x 15 reps
600 lb x 15 reps
600 lb x 15 reps

Cycling (stationary):
1:00:00 || 11.8 mi

Notes:
*PR's in italics
**Restless sleep last night. Had a hard time gauging how hard I should push myself this morning.
***Still feeling really good about things even with a forced caloric deficit. Very surprised that I am keeping my strength up.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like things are going well bud;)

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Looks like things are going well bud;)
Thanks! Yes, I am very please, even with the few issues that have tried to drag me down the past two weeks. I am quite impressed with the line-up and I'm only half way done. Going to keep it steady the next two weeks and then ramp it into overdrive weeks 7 and 8. If the improvements continue like they have the first half, this is a stack I would definitely do again next summer.