Suami in Canada

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pregnenolone is a DHEA derivative, and I might get stopped by customs. Very small chance though, I know NP ships PH's & other stuff banned without any problems.
Thank you !:head:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Pregnenolone is a DHEA derivative, and I might get stopped by customs. Very small chance though, I know NP ships PH's & other stuff banned without any problems.
dhea is act. a pregnenolone derivative. Pregnenolone is a derivative of cholesterol.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Order a small amount...2 bottles say...chances are good that it'll get through...plus the price is cheap......there's a company in BC that carries Get Diesel...well they carry DTH anyhow...maybe they could order ya some...I'd be interested in getting some too....PM me if you wanna know the website.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Order a small amount...2 bottles say...chances are good that it'll get through...plus the price is cheap......there's a company in BC that carries Get Diesel...well they carry DTH anyhow...maybe they could order ya some...I'd be interested in getting some too....PM me if you wanna know the website.

He I know the compagny.......they only carry Diesel test harcore do !

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established