Cycle Support supplement available in Canada?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

I need an all in one support supplement that includes

Coq10
Hawthorne berry
Tudca
Garlic

All that kinda stuff.

My HDL usually tanks on cycle and I’m taking all of these things separately and it’s a pain and expensive

Curious if you know if any?

Thanks

zSplit

zSplit

Awards
Just out of curiosity, is there any reason why you don't want to order from SNS? With Steve's assistance, the brokerage fees and duties really aren't that bad. I order from them all the time. You can look into their Cardiovascular XT and Blood Pressure XT.

Furthermore, if you don't want to order from the US for whatever reason, you can find all these ingredients individually on Amazon, and it shouldn't be that problematic of a compromise to take 4 caps instead of 1.

Also, if you're trying to balance your cholesterol ratios, those ingredients aren't the most ideal anyways. Those are more for cardiovasulcar support, with the exception of TUDCA which can assist in liver enzyme balance. If you want cholesterol support you can look into a product like Revive MD Lipid (which is on Amazon) which includes ingredients like Pantethine, Beta-Sitosterol and Citrus Bergamot.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, is there any reason why you don't want to order from SNS? With Steve's assistance, the brokerage fees and duties really aren't that bad. I order from them all the time. You can look into their Cardiovascular XT and Blood Pressure XT.

Furthermore, if you don't want to order from the US for whatever reason, you can find all these ingredients individually on Amazon, and it shouldn't be that problematic of a compromise to take 4 caps instead of 1.

Also, if you're trying to balance your cholesterol ratios, those ingredients aren't the most ideal anyways. Those are more for cardiovasulcar support, with the exception of TUDCA which can assist in liver enzyme balance. If you want cholesterol support you can look into a product like Revive MD Lipid (which is on Amazon) which includes ingredients like Pantethine, Beta-Sitosterol and Citrus Bergamot.
Awesome thanks!

Usually my total cholesterol is okay and LDL is within normal. My HDL always gets tanked which is the reason for the coq10

zSplit

zSplit

Awards
Awesome thanks!

Usually my total cholesterol is okay and LDL is within normal. My HDL always gets tanked which is the reason for the coq10
Np. Finding these ingredients individually is easy. Trickier if you want everything in one though, if you don't want to order from the US. There's plenty of good companies that sell these ingredients individually.

I'm using Revive MD Lipid personally, until Steve releases his Cholesterol support. It's about the best Cholesterol support all-in-one I've been able to find, and Revive MD is top quality.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS Cardiovascular Support XT has all of those ingredients except TUDCA, plus more more.

Here's a link to the write up: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/cardiovascular-support-xt/

CardiovascularSupportXT-print-120caps-SUPP-FACTS-2.png

For TUDCA, a lot of people here really like CEL's TUDCA and have seen better results with it. It's been discussed here before, but TUDCA is one of the most problematic ingredients on the market with brands not meeting label claims.

Here is a link to CEL's TUDCA - https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/tudca/

For international customers, to save on shipping of SNS and CEL products, you can have them shipped together. You can just contact me by pm or the companies via email thru the website form and request a combined total/shipping quote.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would also grab some citrus bergamot on the side

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
SNS Cardiovascular Support XT has all of those ingredients except TUDCA, plus more more.

Here's a link to the write up: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/cardiovascular-support-xt/

View attachment 240100

For TUDCA, a lot of people here really like CEL's TUDCA and have seen better results with it. It's been discussed here before, but TUDCA is one of the most problematic ingredients on the market with brands not meeting label claims.

For international customers, to save on shipping of SNS and CEL products, you can have them shipped together. You can just contact me by pm or the companies via email thru the website form and request a combined total/shipping quote.
Does shipping to Canada work through this link?

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 240100

Can vouch for this, as I order regularly to Canada from SNS, Competitive Edge Labs from Steve and he kindly makes it happen.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, we ship to a lot of customers in Canada.

If you want to order products from SNS and CEL, the websites are separate, and in that case you can send me a pm of what you want and I can get you a combined shipping quote to save you on shipping.

zSplit

zSplit

Awards
Just for your own reference if you're hesitant: nothing is really blocked at customs here anymore. Not like the Cardiovascular/Blood Pressure XT would be anyways, but I've ordered prohormones from the US about 10 times in the past year, and they haven't been blocked once. There was a point where it was difficult to even order creatine across the border a decade ago, lmao. Now, everything passes.

The only thing I recommend is keeping your supplies at 90 days or less. There's like a 5% chance if you order anything greater than a 90 day supply, it gets returned, but its a small probability, and that's about all you have to worry about in the slightest.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just for your own reference if you're hesitant: nothing is really blocked at customs here anymore. Not like the Cardiovascular/Blood Pressure XT would be anyways, but I've ordered prohormones from the US about 10 times in the past year, and they haven't been blocked once. There was a point where it was difficult to even order creatine across the border a decade ago, lmao. Now, everything passes.

The only thing I recommend is keeping your supplies at 90 days or less. There's like a 5% chance if you order anything greater than a 90 day supply, it gets returned, but its a small probability, and that's about all you have to worry about in the slightest.
I have been ordering supplements from the US for decades. I have never heard of anyone having a problem ordering quantity lol. Who pats massive shipping and custom fees to only order a three months supply. That’s insane

zSplit

zSplit

Awards
I have been ordering supplements from the US for decades. I have never heard of anyone having a problem ordering quantity lol. Who pats massive shipping and custom fees to only order a three months supply. That’s insane
It's rare. Probably something that has a probability of 1 in several hundred tries. I ordered 4 bottles (120 supply) of just a standard supplement, and it got turned back. Then did the same thing a month later, and it passed, lol. It's funny, but for people who don't order much cross-border, it's just something to note incase someone freaks out a bit if their parcel gets rejected for seemingly no reason.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Canada has been cracking down bigtime on more than 3 month supplies in the last year.

Most of the time, things still get through fine, but we have had issues with some shipments of more than 3 month supplies.

We have a lot of people in Canada that will ask us about when they buy a 6 bottle or 12 bottle multi-pack if we can give them a shipping quote to ship it in 2 or more shipments because of that.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Canada has been cracking down bigtime on more than 3 month supplies in the last year.

Most of the time, things still get through fine, but we have had issues with some shipments of more than 3 month supplies.

We have a lot of people in Canada that will ask us about when they buy a 6 bottle or 12 bottle multi-pack if we can give them a shipping quote to ship it in 2 or more shipments because of that.
So they refuse to accept more than 3 bottles of a OTC supp? What is the reasoning for this? Fkn tyrants running our governments up here.

zSplit

zSplit

Awards
So they refuse to accept more than 3 bottles of a OTC supp? What is the reasoning for this? Fkn tyrants running our governments up here.
It's a very low chance. I've personally ordered big quantities in many products, and it's been fine. My guess is they just want to avoid people who buy "expensive supplements", and then resell in the country.

In my experience, cost also plays a role. If each item is say 60 bucks, and you order 15, that may raise a red flag. If you order 15 and the company reduces the price on the waybill to 10 bucks, then it reduces the risk.

What I can say is that I've had a lot less problems overall when ordering from the US when I ship with UPS. The only negative is brokerage fees are high depending on how far the shipment is from and where it's going to, but at-least it's much faster.

It's all bs anyways, it's just something not to be shocked about if it ever happens, that's really all.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't know the reasoning for it. I didn't know that it was a law there until last year when they started enforcing it. I asked a couple customers and they said that it had been a law for a long time but was just never enforced before.

Trend wise it was enforced pretty heavily the beginning of 2023 but I don't think we've had anything sent back bc of it in months now.

It kind of falls into the category of it probably won't happen, but there's always the chance.

In our case, if it does, all we ask is the customer to pay the shipping and we're glad to re-ship them.