Stuff is really heating up in the mideast...

Status
Not open for further replies.
fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
The thing you have to remember is that being part of the UN forces stationed anywhere is SUPPOSED to be a shield, meaning that if there is a UN post somewhere, UN members know they should not bomb there, no matter what, and intervene in other ways... Such as ground assault or light weapons fire. No bombing.

When the UN unarmed personnel moves from their "safe" place, then they become much more of a possible target in the havoc of a combat situation. In all likelihood, these guys assumed that the Israeli were high-tech enough to bomb CLOSE but not AT their station. Which they are. That they would respect their duties as UN members and NOT kill "their own". Which they did. If I were president of the UN, I'd kick Israel out and bomb one of their military bases. Little lesson for any other smart-asses that are willing to undermine THE ONLY TRUE MULTINATIONAL ORDER FORCE.

And now that the credibility of the UN has been even more undermined by Israel, who will keep order? That's right, every time you undermine the force of order, chaos ensues. THERE SHOULD BE NO REASON FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. That it does proves beyond a doubt that Israel does not care for anything else than vengeance. It is a very narcissistic state and order beyond its border is of little import to it. Otherwise they would not be behaving the way they are.
Excellent posting.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
You know how much money we send to Israel each year? Over $1.8 BILLION dollars. Thats from YOUR tax money. Since 1947, a conservative estimate is that we have given them more than 91 BILLION DOLLARS. I can think of many better things we could have used that money for here in America.

More than likely the American goverment gives more aid to the average Israeli citizen than an American citizen in a given year. Who's interests are we serving here? Ours or Israel's? The whole world will come and out and condemn them for their policies, yet our government won't even dare. We support them at all costs, screwing ourselves in return. We support this backwards narcissistic state at all costs.. And no, i don't feel a shred of compassion for the terrorists. However, they are not going away. When one of them dies, 10 more will pop up in his place. We are just adding gasoline to the fire. Everyone knows where Israel gets the money for their bombs.. It's the US. This isn't just an issue of Israel and Hezbollah.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
You know how much money we send to Israel each year? Over $1.8 BILLION dollars. Thats from YOUR tax money. Since 1947, a conservative estimate is that we have given them more than 91 BILLION DOLLARS. I can think of many better things we could have used that money for here in America.

More than likely the American goverment gives more aid to the average Israeli citizen than an American citizen in a given year.
Um, why don't you look at the federal budget and see how much the US government spends on social security, welfare, and other social programs a year. 1.8 billion or even 91 billion pales in comparison.

Here, I'll help.

2007 federal budget ($2.8 trillion total)

$586.1 billion - Social Security
$394.5 billion - Medicare
$367.0 billion - Unemployment and welfare
$276.4 billion - Medicaid and other health related
______
$1,624,000,000,000, or 1 trillion, 624 billion dollars or $1.624 trillion dollars on social programs.

1.624 trillion divided by 300 million (estimate) = $5413.33 per person

1.8 billion divided by 7 million (estimate) = $257.14 per person

FYI the US gives billions in foreign aid to other countries as well. Are you only complaining about foreign aid to Israel?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Egypt and Russia follow closely behind Israel in foreign Aid. About 1/2 and 1/4 of the money respectively. And, obviously, Iraq being the #1 recipient...hundreds of billions of dollars and 3,000 troops later and what do we get? "Death to America!" Wow...so worth it :rolleyes: I say we give all of our foreign aid to Israel's military and let them do our dirty work :twisted:

At least Israel "has our back" so to speak. We're giving billions of dollars to other countries that could give rats ass if we were dead or alive over here in America.

http://usinfo.state.gov/usa/infousa/trade/files/98-916.pdf

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Um, why don't you look at the federal budget and see how much the US government spends on social security, welfare, and other social programs a year. 1.8 billion or even 91 billion pales in comparison.

Here, I'll help.

______
$1,624,000,000,000, or 1 trillion, 624 billion dollars or $1.624 trillion dollars on social programs.

FYI the US gives billions in foreign aid to other countries as well. Are you only complaining about foreign aid to Israel?

Yes, I'm complaining about foreign aid to Israel. I have nothing wrong with the government spending money on Social Security and Medicare. Welfare is a different story all togehter, but I won't get into that.. I realize we give alot of foreign aid to other countries as well, but it is nowehere near how much money we give to Israel.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Egypt and Russia follow closely behind Israel in foreign Aid. About 1/2 and 1/4 of the money respectively. And, obviously, Iraq being the #1 recipient...hundreds of billions of dollars and 3,000 troops later and what do we get? "Death to America!" Wow...so worth it :rolleyes: I say we give all of our foreign aid to Israel's military and let them do our dirty work :twisted:

At least Israel "has our back" so to speak. We're giving billions of dollars to other countries that could give rats ass if we were dead or alive over here in America.

http://usinfo.state.gov/usa/infousa/trade/files/98-916.pdf

Or we could use that money that we funnel towards Israel, and actually do something about the border situation. Actually protect our country from these terrorist bastards.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Or we could use that money that we funnel towards Israel, and actually do something about the border situation. Actually protect our country from these terrorist bastards.
Yeah, I would prefer to use that money for our own country. But, I know that's highly improbable. Giving money to other countries is like a rite of passage into the "civilized progressive" world.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I'm complaining about foreign aid to Israel. I have nothing wrong with the government spending money on Social Security and Medicare. Welfare is a different story all togehter, but I won't get into that.. I realize we give alot of foreign aid to other countries as well, but it is nowehere near how much money we give to Israel.
The figures about welfare were used only to refute your statement about the US government spending more on the average Israeli than the average American, which was, honestly, an absurd statement.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I suggest you click on this link: WRMEA: U.S. Aid to Israel and read Richard Curtiss's article "The Cost of Israel to U.S. Taxpayers: True Lies About U.S. Aid to Israel".
I don't really find that site to be a reliable source of information. It doesn't even attempt to appear neutral or unbiased. It's from a left wing, anti-Israel site.

Any article that contains this language:

Israel, whose troubles arise solely from its unwillingness to give back land it seized in the 1967 war in return for peace with its neighbors...
has no credibility at all. Because that statement is not even close to being accurate.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the bolded line best sums up the quandry that Israel finds themselves in. If they take a hardline stance (which they are prone to doing much of the time) they face the wrath of the outside world. If they don't take the hardline stance then they are seen as soft from factions within Israel.
Their concern is not to play to the domestic factions. Domestic factions do not send suicide bombers and rockets, nor do they kidnap soliders.

Their main concern is losing their military deterence by either appealing weak, acting weakly or responding weakly.

The latest flare up is due to Hizballah perceiving weakness in the Israeli leadership. Nasrallah openly mocked Olmert, Peretz and Halutz as being militarily weak and inexperienced. Thus they crossed the border to attack and kidnap the soldiers, not expecting that Israel would react so strongly. All of these were admitted by Nasrallah.

Unfortunately, Israel will have to win this one decisively and convincingly, else it will just invite more attack down the road. Either that, or surrender and leave Israel.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I'm with you on the border security, but the lack of it is not about money. It's about politics, and neither party wanting to piss off the Hispanics and lose their vote, and also about neither party wanting to piss off the large businesses that employ illegal aliens.

If it were up to me, we would have a militarized border with Mexico, complete with land mines, razor wire, and federal troops. The Mexican people, with the blessing and assistance of their government, cross our border with impunity. It is the right and responsibility of every sovereign nation to protect its people by securing its borders.

That's not about racism. If the Canadians ever created an illegal immigration problem, I'd advocate the same for the Canadian border. But I don't see that happening.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
I'm with you on the border security, but the lack of it is not about money. It's about politics, and neither party wanting to piss off the Hispanics and lose their vote, and also about neither party wanting to piss off the large businesses that employ illegal aliens.

If it were up to me, we would have a militarized border with Mexico, complete with land mines, razor wire, and federal troops. The Mexican people, with the blessing and assistance of their government, cross our border with impunity. It is the right and responsibility of every sovereign nation to protect its people by securing its borders.

That's not about racism. If the Canadians ever created an illegal immigration problem, I'd advocate the same for the Canadian border. But I don't see that happening.
I agree with you on that. And yes, the politicians will do nothing about the situation. In the next couple years the southwest is going to boil over imo. Its going to be a pretty messy situation, even worse than it is now.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dunno what the hell we are fvcking around about whether to grant the illegals citizenship or not. The fact is, they don't give a hoot about US citizenship. That is not what they came here for. All they want is to work, save money and send some of it home. Remittance by illegals back to Mexico was $20 billion last year. Ever wonder why the Mexican government helps illegals to get into the US?

We should just register them, offer them temproray worker visa, and change them into documented workers. We would have ended the illegal entry problem. And tax them while we are at it. :D

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The thing you have to remember is that being part of the UN forces stationed anywhere is SUPPOSED to be a shield, meaning that if there is a UN post somewhere, UN members know they should not bomb there, no matter what, and intervene in other ways... Such as ground assault or light weapons fire. No bombing.

When the UN unarmed personnel moves from their "safe" place, then they become much more of a possible target in the havoc of a combat situation. In all likelihood, these guys assumed that the Israeli were high-tech enough to bomb CLOSE but not AT their station. Which they are. That they would respect their duties as UN members and NOT kill "their own". Which they did. If I were president of the UN, I'd kick Israel out and bomb one of their military bases. Little lesson for any other smart-asses that are willing to undermine THE ONLY TRUE MULTINATIONAL ORDER FORCE.

And now that the credibility of the UN has been even more undermined by Israel, who will keep order? That's right, every time you undermine the force of order, chaos ensues. THERE SHOULD BE NO REASON FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. That it does proves beyond a doubt that Israel does not care for anything else than vengeance. It is a very narcissistic state and order beyond its border is of little import to it. Otherwise they would not be behaving the way they are.
Ok lets backtrack your logic, going through assumptions and deductions.
Assumption:"UN forces stationed anywhere is SUPPOSED to be a shield"
wrong, proven countless times by hizballan. they dressed as UN soldiers to kill and kidnap 3 soldiers several years ago.

"Little lesson for any other smart-asses that are willing to undermine THE ONLY TRUE MULTINATIONAL ORDER FORCE."

so you are saying the UN should have bombed the hizballa countless times by now? hmm. I see. and support that.

"And now that the credibility of the UN has been even more undermined by Israel,"
how is "now", since the UN is already a joke, and why by Israel? assume it was an error. Israel made over 2000 sorties this last 3 weeks and countless more artillery attacks. errors happen.

next:
You assume that UN kept order in Lebanon. that is a joke which shows you know absolutley nothing of what happens there or happened in the last 20 years. it is not remotely true. for 20 years war was raging there, and the UN just played the part of clowns.

lastly:
based on all your false ASSumptions and deductions you conclude that Israel is a "narcicistic" state.

man, you shold go teach creative writing.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wrong, proven countless times by hizballan. they dressed as UN soldiers to kill and kidnap 3 soldiers several years ago.

"Little lesson for any other smart-asses that are willing to undermine THE ONLY TRUE MULTINATIONAL ORDER FORCE."

so you are saying the UN should have bombed the hizballa countless times by now? hmm. I see. and support that.

"And now that the credibility of the UN has been even more undermined by Israel,"
how is "now", since the UN is already a joke, and why by Israel? assume it was an error. Israel made over 2000 sorties this last 3 weeks and countless more artillery attacks. errors happen.

next:
You assume that UN kept order in Lebanon. that is a joke which shows you know absolutley nothing of what happens there or happened in the last 20 years. it is not remotely true. for 20 years war was raging there, and the UN just played the part of clowns.

lastly:
based on all your false ASSumptions and deductions you conclude that Israel is a "narcicistic" state.

Excellent rebuttal. Thankyou so much. I just don't have the patience to pick apart completely false posts. When the posters display complete and total ignorance of the facts, then a lot of times, I just don't have the patience. :D

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established

Here, I'll help.

______

He should. Israel is a wealthy nation. It does not need any aid. There are many many more poor people in the USA than in Israel. Especially if you remove the occupied territories from "their" land. ;)

The figures about welfare were used only to refute your statement about the US government spending more on the average Israeli than the average American, which was, honestly, an absurd statement.
Teh lolz, see above. Give money to the rich Jews, let your nation become poorer. :cheers:

And every time you say a word doubting Israel's devotion to the West and Order, you are aiding terrorrists obviously. :box:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established

next:

lastly:

Dude, stop snorting the glue, bad for brain. You are making stuff up and then saying MY logic doesn't hold? What kind of "creative" writing is that? Wake up, wake up and smell the BS man. It's all yours. Your sheets need washing.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
But, its true Grunt. Unfortunately, the UN has done nothing of significance in any conflict I know of. Even their humanitarian assitance to countries like the Sudan have been laughable.

All they ever do is "pass resolutions". The resolutions never do anything, and the reason Israel is not accepting UN help is because of its past impotence as a peace-keeping force in Lebanon.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dayum!!! I am speechless..... Is Canada's media so totally fvcked up that they don't report any truth at all? I know the European media is FUBAR when it comes to getting the facts reported. But it seems that the Canadian press is :dump:

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude, stop snorting the glue, bad for brain. You are making stuff up and then saying MY logic doesn't hold? What kind of "creative" writing is that? Wake up, wake up and smell the BS man. It's all yours. Your sheets need washing.
Dude, I was there personally(Lebanon), as was my dad and alot of my friends, and my familiy on my mother's side lives 8 miles from the border for the last 70 years.

So, do you think I'd know what is going on in Lebanon WRT the UN?

but don't believe me, here are some VERY verifieable facts on the history of Lebanon:

Civil war since 1976,.

1978 Control of southern lebanon by palestinians, who make daily incursions and artillery atacks on northern Israel.

1982 first Lebanon war. Israel moves in and anihilates the palestinian miltia. the syrians arive "to help". unfortunately and shortsightedly, they stay and meddle with lebanese internal afairs. going far into lebanon. ina famous rally, 400,000 Israelies march to protest the war in Lebanon (all the jews in Israel are only 4 milion at that time. think about it).

Israel slowly pull out while international forces are in. civil war still going on, with the syrians from 1985 efectively contorling the country.

Hizaballa is organized in 1984.

Israel pulls to a security zone in southern lebanon. now in lebanon UN forces from 7 countries are stationed, including near the leabnese0syrian border where all the drug crops are. tehy do nothing as syria effectively has its all military over there and crushes the christian Lebanse.

1986-2000. daily war in southern lebanon. with several large scale artillery offensives from each side, where IDF is warning civilians and hizballa targeting Israelly cities by artillery. UN still does nothing and is there in full force. ancedotes to tell you of their action: I remember them coming to block me at a support convoy to a raided outpost. they bloacked the road with their SUV or whatever its called while my friends were killed and in need of help. we rammed them with the APC off the ****ing road and went ahead. one time we were staging an ambush and they came with flashlights to show the enemy were we are. I don't remember them doing this to the hizballa, hizballa would have shot there ass. etc...

2000-2006 attacks by hizballa into Israel. UN does nothing, sometimes even supporting Hizballa as in the first kidnapping.

now: regarding the killing not being an error. do you realize how many people die in friendly fire in war? do you expect one unit to come and kill the other unit to teach them a lesson when it happens? imagine, in the first golf war, an A10 wiped out an american convoy, by accident. do you think the 82nd should have dropped on the airfield of that A10 and kill everybody to teach them a lesson?

anyway, I have a feeling I'm wasting my time talking to you.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
But, its true Grunt. Unfortunately, the UN has done nothing of significance in any conflict I know of. Even their humanitarian assitance to countries like the Sudan have been laughable.

All they ever do is "pass resolutions". The resolutions never do anything, and the reason Israel is not accepting UN help is because of its past impotence as a peace-keeping force in Lebanon.
OK...

I'm not saying that the UN is the greatest peacemaking force around. Obviously they haven't been very effective. However, what is the UN? It isn't a given government, it's an attempt by a lot of countries in the world to create a multinational force to keep order between nations.

How is this accomplished? Well it isn't, because the member countries don't toe the line. And of course there is no way to enforce the line. So of course this UN-thing is castrated from day 1 and unable to accomplish what it is there for.

Of course if some member countries started ENFORCING the UN resolutions, order would come to the world. Instead of ***BOMBING UN PERSONNEL*** which is my reason for mentioning the UN in the first place. Order has to begin somewhere. The UN could be a great tool for that but it obviously isn't. Does that mean it's a good idea to undermine it as much as every member can?

Where's my order at? I pay good money for this UN thingie. Where's the peace? Here in Canada there is always peace. It cannot be otherwise, as Canadians are not bellicose.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
OK...

I'm not saying that the UN is the greatest peacemaking force around. Obviously they haven't been very effective. However, what is the UN? It isn't a given government, it's an attempt by a lot of countries in the world to create a multinational force to keep order between nations.

How is this accomplished? Well it isn't, because the member countries don't toe the line. And of course there is no way to enforce the line. So of course this UN-thing is castrated from day 1 and unable to accomplish what it is there for.
I disagree the UN is castrated, its just blinded by ideology. If it wanted to enforce a resolution it is headed by the most powerful countries in the world...it could enforce any resolution it wanted. the problem is that the members are being very selfish. They dont' want to get involved in the dirty processes of enforcing the resolutions, they simply want to pass them and hope the people on the other side fold under no pressure and do as they say.

Of course if some member countries started ENFORCING the UN resolutions, order would come to the world.
I've still got my fingers crossed for this one :D If we kick assasinate Koffie Annon and remove France (what is a permanent member anyway, lol) then we can probably start making some progress.

Instead of ***BOMBING UN PERSONNEL*** which is my reason for mentioning the UN in the first place. Order has to begin somewhere. The UN could be a great tool for that but it obviously isn't. Does that mean it's a good idea to undermine it as much as every member can?
Its not undermining the UN that the Israeli's are after. They're just not going to let the impotent UN get in their way again. They requested a multi-national force, but specifically stated that it not be the UN. The UN has been a hindrance to Israel and many of the UN's own resolutions!

Where's my order at? I pay good money for this UN thingie. Where's the peace? Here in Canada there is always peace. It cannot be otherwise, as Canadians are not bellicose.
Then I say if you're gonna pay good money ya'll should start demanding change in the UN! In theory the UN is a wonderful idea, so was the LON...but, they both failed miserably.

Maybe one day we can get a strong multi-national force that isn't afraid to enforce its "resolutions". Only when you have the courtesty to give fair warning, the might to back it up, AND the will to act on those resolutions each and every time will the parts of the world that are dangerous to our way of life begin to listen.

I mean, look at Iraq. 16 resolutions and no action? Wow! If the UN actually enforced their resolutins maybe the US war in Iraq could have been unsubstantiated and wouldn't have happened (it was a major part of them justifying their war, despite the WMD rhetoric).

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
He should. Israel is a wealthy nation. It does not need any aid. There are many many more poor people in the USA than in Israel. Especially if you remove the occupied territories from "their" land. ;)
In terms of actual numbers, of course. We are a nation of about 300 million, they are a nation of about 7 million.

If you look at GDP at PPP, per capita, you will find the US at number 3 and Israel at number 28. Overall, the US is a far wealthier nation.

List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't like that? Let's look at some numbers. Let's look at percentage of the population living below the poverty line, shall we?

List of countries by percentage of population living in poverty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

US - 12%
Israel - 21%

Using sheer numbers, yes, there are more Americans living below the poverty line. But sheer numbers are not useful - percentages are. For every 100 Americans, 12 are living below the poverty line. For every 100 Israelis, the number is 21. That's close to twice as many. A lot for such a rich nation, as you assert.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless you're on the ground over there and also on both sides of the front the only way any of us gather information is through media sources. Some of us just make sure we use multiple sources and view them knowing the bias or political slant behind them and make intelligent, informed opinions.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
And that's all we can do, really.

Luckily the political slant isn't usually too hard to look past (at least I don't think its hard for me).

For example...Lebanon kidnapped two soldiers and Israel started a war was the gist of most media articles for the first week of the war. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to figure out "that doesn't sound right." Dig deeper...what'dya know? The Hezbollah soldier crossed Israeli borders, killed 8 and kidnapped 2. Still not enough...keep digging further? Wow! They've been sending 100 rockets per month into Israel, without provocation, for YEARS! Okay, this is a "straw that broke the camels back" situation.

Or, IDF planes kill 56 civilians in civilian area. Dig deeper...Oh, they never hit the building...they hit 20,100, and 400 meters away from the building never actually striking the building. Hmmm..dig yet deeper...Oh, the original inhabitands were long gone. Where did these 56 people come from? dig deeper...wow...Hezbollah was sending hundreds of rockets of of this area. Dig even deeper...WOW, whatd'ya know? The building didn't fall until 8 HOURS after the bombings. Hmmm...I smell fish again.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Right. Let's nuke the whole mideast and be done with this sh!t. I say a half-dozen 1,000 megaton bombs should cover it.
Crazy as it sounds, it would alleviate the problem for the west. Condemning mankind's soul to an eternity in hell, that's another matter altogether. And that's coming from an atheist. :)

BV

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nuking the middle East wouldn't exactly work given our dependence on oil however. With massive nuclear bombing how long would it be before it was safe to extract that oil once again?

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Aha!! May i suggest NEUTRON BOMBS then? They kill all the @#$ but leave the infrastructure mostly intact... Nice huh?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Hell with all that. Anti-Matter bombs. Or better yet, open up a small black hole right over that area and flush that ****hole right down the universal toilet.

BV

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Hell with all that. Anti-Matter bombs. Or better yet, open up a small black hole right over that area and flush that ****hole right down the universal toilet.

BV
LMAO You crazy mofo... :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or we could use the Proton Packs and make sure we cross the streams right over the center of the region.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Sand turns to glass when it melts.

We can drill through glass to get to oil.

Works for me.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I am for dropping megatons of powdered porkrind filled bombs from old school B52's. No virgins for you!

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am for dropping megatons of powdered porkrind filled bombs from old school B52's. No virgins for you!
It would have worked like a charm. This sort of things have been tried before and it worked. Wish I remember the actual cases.. lol

But in these days of 'political correctness' and 'blame America first', we have to treat murderous scum with respect... else we might hurt their self esteem..... :rolleyes:

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Check this out
Wow.. shooting them off right from the courtyard between 2 residential buildings...

So much for the Geneva convention.....

Silly me.. I forgot!! Geneva Convention is only for prosecuting Western civilized countries! Bad guys are not covered.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm back from lebanon...some interesting military insights taht Iw ill post in a sperate thread for us soldiers and veterans... man Israel in line for a political coup. this country is on a rampage... ****ing unstable.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm back from lebanon...some interesting military insights taht Iw ill post in a sperate thread for us soldiers and veterans... man Israel in line for a political coup. this country is on a rampage... ****ing unstable.
Yeah.. Olmert and Perezt are finished. So is Halutz.

Can't wait to read you AAR.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree. Their behavior is bordering on insanity. The Arabs are very proud and their extremists will go to great lengths to harm them. Even if they themselves get harmed more in the process.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just take this into account guys. You probably couldn't get all the straight facts on what happened in your own community over the weekend 100% right. Please don't think or make statements thinking there's no way any of it is flawless. Keep it open to both sides and look for the answers don't just spend time looking on how to make the opposition wrong.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just take this into account guys. You probably couldn't get all the straight facts on what happened in your own community over the weekend 100% right. Please don't think or make statements thinking there's no way any of it is flawless. Keep it open to both sides and look for the answers don't just spend time looking on how to make the opposition wrong.
Best.Quote.Ever.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You strike me as a guy who has spent his fair share of time on political forums or debates Bio. Remember you're not dealing , for the most part with these types of people here. You can get your point across with the intensity brought down a few degrees. The old honey and vinigar saying and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.