Studhorse Putting SCIVATION Xtend Perform and Flexatril to the test (Sponsored)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed:head: Hope your old *ss gets some joint relief from the Flex;). I've only tried a week worth of XP samples but it kicked ass for cardio and endurance. I'm bettin you will have a good run brotha.
Welcome brother!
I like to see myself as seasoned. no you're correct I'm just old. lol
Hoping both work well for me.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sun set.jpg

Pic on the side of work, Oklahoma sun set. had to share.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Gotta let the Stud have a little testosterone flowing. Lol!
[video]https://youtu.be/xEqCLJbQTEc[/video]
Wtf .. 10.61 in the 1/4 !

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Still not sure how they squeezed a 462 bbc in that thing!!
That's crazy I just read he's now at 555 CI and just ran 10.26 at 130 mph.. he's shooting for 9's?? Where does that engine even fit ??

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's crazy I just read he's now at 555 CI and just ran 10.26 at 130 mph.. be shooting for 9's?? Where does that even fit ??
Yeah it's crazy! Be a hell of a fun ride though! Be like driving a go-cart............. really really really fast! Lol!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be a rush. Glad I don't have one of those I would be dead.
Me too. A guy I work with used to race them but his only had the older version motor off the 636 ninjas. He asked me several times if he could have the fuel injected version on my Ninja and just swap the motors. I declined! Lol! Kinda wish I hadn't of sold that bike.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
So how dem joints? All better already? Huh? Huh?
How's about now?
I KNOW the Xtend stuff is good....

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
OP Don't even lift.
He just takes pills and powders

Duh

:)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worked in the yard for 2hrs. (It was freckin 85 degrees F on Saturday) !
Came into the house drank one of the samples that The Solution hooked me up with.
SCIVATION Xtend Strawberry Kiwi. The taste is a 5/5 best tasting BCAA's I have ever drank. went back out and worked for another 3 yrs. It kept the old man going. Did I say the taste was awesome.
Hitting the Gym this week. Last week of 12 weeks. this week is all 2x drop sets. Usually kills me. this will be a good test for the Xtend Perform.

Been taking the Flexatril 3pills 2x a day starting Thur. night. My bad shoulder was killing me after all the yard work. woke up Sunday morning and felt pretty good. Little to early to say its the Flexatril.

More to come brothers!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
We don't make a strawberry kiwi xtend perform
What kinda stuff you pulling on me here mayne :)

Write out some workouts and describe what you feel from the perform on your sessions

Less rest times
Added intensity techniques with no change in revobery
Overall recovery from day to day
Change in endurance?

With flex
Update us on the movements you do and any pain or any less pain you feel

For example if you have a shoulder issue ----> today i did shoulder presses pain free for the first time in X months or Y years .. stuff like that is crucial for us for feedback

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We don't make a strawberry kiwi xtend perform
What kinda stuff you pulling on me here mayne :)

Write out some workouts and describe what you feel from the perform on your sessions

Less rest times
Added intensity techniques with no change in revobery
Overall recovery from day to day
Change in endurance?

With flex
Update us on the movements you do and any pain or any less pain you feel

For example if you have a shoulder issue ----> today i did shoulder presses pain free for the first time in X months or Y years .. stuff like that is crucial for us for feedback
I'm Pretty sure it was strawberry Kiwi. First Sample pack on the right of the Xtend tub.
pick.jpg

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Lol

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Crazy, old b@stard!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahh I see.. thats just the regular extend BCAA's .. the Big tub is the perfrom extend, it has the Peak o2 in it..
Ya I just tried one of the samples this weekend.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Solution is a stickler for details (that's a good thing)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Solution is a stickler for details (that's a good thing)
To be honest I didn't even know there was a difference between the samples and the Tub.
Just thought they were extra flavor samples.lol

Live and learn baby!

I will be putting it to the test this week.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
To be honest I didn't even know there was a difference between the samples and the Tub.
Just thought they were extra flavor samples.lol

Live and learn baby!

I will be putting it to the test this week.
Mate
One says Xtend
One says Xtend Perform

Lol

You need some new glasses :) the key change is the peak02 added in perform for the performance endurance and recovery aspects

Hence why I am asking the questions pertaining to your training and also the feedback to Flexatril on day to day use and what you are feeling and seeing in the gym

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Extenze???

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day: 1 Weight: 203.4
Supplements:
Pre work out: Scivations Xtend Preform Mango
Intra: Scivations Xtend Preform Mango
Scivations Flexatril 3 tabs before breakfast, 3 tabs before dinner.
3x a day Whole food multi, Creatine 5g. AM & Post with 100% whey shake,
Co-Q-10, Reversitol, NAC, Krill Oil, Psyllium Husk 6ea. 2x a day, I drink 2-3 Protein shakes a day.
Tea spoon of organic coconut oil in my coffee (usually 6 cups a day)yes I’m old and need caffeine.

Training as posted: 2sets of Drop-sets for every lift. Usually 6 weight drops ea. (I only do this on the last week of the current 12 week workout)

Nutrition:
Carbs Grams 201
Fat Grams 81
Protein grams 226

Tot. Cals 2489

Notes:
Xtend Preform: Workout was OK. Nothing to do with the Xtend Preform, the gym was packed and I zig zagged my workout which I hate and gave me a bad attitude. (No DOMS this morning which I usually have after starting the Drop-set phase of my workout).We will see how the legs feel later today? I noticed I was peppy this morning when I woke up which is rare. only been one day so we will see if this was caused something else. (No ZMA or Sleep Aids)
The taste is great I'm usually not a big fan of Mango but this had a hint of Peach after taste which I really like.

Flexatril: Actually my 3rd day of loading. Knees feel 30% better already during my leg exercises. My Jacked shoulder hurts a lot less already during the day,I'm really stoked about this. Shoulder still bothered me when working out but I put a little more stress on it than usual with the drop sets.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Day: 1 Weight: 203.4
Supplements:
Pre work out: Scivations Xtend Preform Mango
Intra: Scivations Xtend Preform Mango
Scivations Flexatril 3 tabs before breakfast, 3 tabs before dinner.
3x a day Whole food multi, Creatine 5g. AM & Post with 100% whey shake,
Co-Q-10, Reversitol, NAC, Krill Oil, Psyllium Husk 6ea. 2x a day, I drink 2-3 Protein shakes a day.
Tea spoon of organic coconut oil in my coffee (usually 6 cups a day)yes I’m old and need caffeine.

Training as posted: 2sets of Drop-sets for every lift. Usually 6 weight drops ea. (I only do this on the last week of the current 12 week workout)

Nutrition:
Carbs Grams 201
Fat Grams 81
Protein grams 226

Tot. Cals 2489

Notes:
Xtend Preform: Workout was OK. Nothing to do with the Xtend Preform, the gym was packed and I zig zagged my workout which I hate and gave me a bad attitude. (No DOMS this morning which I usually have after starting the Drop-set phase of my workout).We will see how the legs feel later today? I noticed I was peppy this morning when I woke up which is rare. only been one day so we will see if this was caused something else. (No ZMA or Sleep Aids)
The taste is great I'm usually not a big fan of Mango but this had a hint of Peach after taste which I really like.

Flexatril: Actually my 3rd day of loading. Knees feel 30% better already during my leg exercises. My Jacked shoulder hurts a lot less already during the day,I'm really stoked about this. Shoulder still bothered me when working out but I put a little more stress on it than usual with the drop sets.
Good to hear your joints are feeling a little better!! and that sucks. i hate when the gym is so crowded you have to change things up, when i lift I like to have plane before I get there... puts me in a bad mood too... !! lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear your joints are feeling a little better!! and that sucks. i hate when the gym is so crowded you have to change things up, when i lift I like to have plane before I get there... puts me in a bad mood too... !! lol
Yes I hate it. I'm very structured to my workout plan. when I have to zigzag its hard to get a good pump. My wife is like calm down, she could tell I was pissed. Wish I still had all the equipment I sold 20 years ago when I needed the spare room for Kids. I like all the stuff at a Gym but I think everyone that has a membership was there yesterday.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
3rd day and flex already kicking in
Oh man! It's about to get real here.

Your going to love it