Studhorse Putting SCIVATION Xtend Perform and Flexatril to the test (Sponsored)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bighulksmash Brandinooooo hairygrandpa Jebrook SFreed Sparkss thebigt
FireTitan HIT4ME lifted67 smith_69 Tank999 br1ck_Sh1thouse mmorso ryane87
Rocket3015 justhere4comm angcd3 blueline438 habajaba thorsdad31 lukehayd TheSolution
lukehayd

and anybody else that wants to follow.

Really looking forward to Starting this.

Final Review:
Xtend Perform: Endurance started to improve about work out 3. By workout 23 it was at an all-time high. (Note: I don’t do cardio) and I purchased 2 more tubs.

Flexatril: This is hands down the best Joint supplement I have ever taken, After 4 days of loading all my minor joint aches and pains were gone! No I’m not lying. After 50 days. My left shoulder is still improving; I would say it is @ 85%. This is also amazing. When I started I had had an impingement for a little over a year, Tore my labrum about 2 months later and was done with almost all shoulder and chest exercises. I still have to keep my weight semi light. (No lower than 8 reps) but I can now hit my Chest and Shoulders and getting growth. I will probably never be able to strait bar bench again and I will have to watch my form and angles on my shoulder exercises but Flexatril has been a God send for me.
Got a customer for life on this one!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FLEXATRIL JOINT HEALTH.jpg

Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving %DV
Calories 5
Protein 2 g 4%*
Calcium [from MicroLactin® (Milk Protein Concentrate)] 44 mg 4%
FLEXATRIL™ Mobility Blend 3,125mg **
[MicroLactin® (Milk Protein Concentrate), AyuFlex® Chebulic Myrobalan (Terminalia chebula) Fruit Extract, Sensoril® Ashwagandha [Withania somnifera (Min. 10% Withanolide Glycoside Conjugates and 32% Oligosaccharides) Root & Leaf Extract], Lactase (125 Active Lactase Units)]
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. **Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients:
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Pharmaceutical Glaze.
Contains Milk.
Directions For Flexatril: As a dietary supplement, take three (3) tablets two times per day with water for the first 10 days (optional loading phase). Take three (3) tablets one time per day with water as a maintenance dose.
I will be loading 3 caps twice per day for 7 days as recommended by The Solution

correct.png

correct 1.png

2 scoops perform around your workout (1 pre and intra)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For Those that don't know me.
A little about me.
I’m 53 years young, been lifting for 35 years. The first 25 years was power lifting. Changed over to body building because the body just couldn’t perform the compound lifts any longer, and like most of you I have an addiction to Iron.
I have torn my left Bicep dead lifting, slipped a disc twice squatting, slipped a disc doing weighted dips, have no cartilage left in either ankle. (Ankles are from old sports injuries not lifting) and currently have a torn labrum and impingement in my left shoulder. Over the last 10 months it is about 50% better. Still can’t do a push up but have slowly worked around it with a variety of lifts.
I will be giving the FLEXATRIL a test for sure!
I’m currently on my 4 days split that I do for 20 weeks this time of the year. The rest of the Year is a HST style workout. I will be changing back to HST shortly.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the flexatril

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Current work out: Next week will be my last week of 12 weeks. This will be all drop sets. Then I will decondition for 9 days and start My HST workout back up.
All 4xsets unless shown differently
Mon & Thur.
Hack Squat
Platz Style Hack Squat
Leg Curl
Hammer Strength Decline Bench
Cable Fly’s
2 hand land mines x 3
Tri Hammer Machine (Every other work out)
Calves Raise and press super set X6
Ab Crunch Mach x 6
Shoulder rehab about 10 min.
Cardio very rarely

Tue. & Fri.
Hammer Strength BO Lateral Raises
Delt. Lat. Cable Raise
Hammer Strength BN Press (Facing the bench)
Pull Ups
Seated Row
Strait Bar Curl
Rope Hammer Curls
Shrug (Every other work out)
Ab Raise or Rev Crunch on incline x6
Shoulder rehab about 10 min.
Cardio not likely

Duration 2- 2.5 hrs. I get asked questions sometimes at the gym.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Oh...and first!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In on this

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Im here.. you Big Stud!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 3 tabs this morning.
they are just the right size and a lot packed in each pill.
Pill Size.jpg

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am all up in this hizzle. I need to know how to avoid getting old like you - and if I must get old, how to at least do it and still be a stud, like you!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested how the joint formula works for you.
I took Microlactin for my knees for about 3 month (one ingredient in Flexatril) and noticed nothing.
Let's see what it does in combination with Ashwagandha.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am all up in this hizzle. I need to know how to avoid getting old like you - and if I must get old, how to at least do it and still be a stud, like you!
LMAO! good to have you! would be the same without your plethora of knowledge. not much advice on getting old it just happens!
I guess just stay active and do what you do and a few pain killers when needed.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm interested how the joint formula works for you.
I took Microlactin for my knees for about 3 month (one ingredient in Flexatril) and noticed nothing.
Let's see what it does in combination with Ashwagandha.
We are going to find out old man! I'm definitely a good test subject.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_20170202_201958346.jpg

Now its official! had to have at least one nood!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Log officially started!!! NOODZ

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
SciVation Xtend
THE INTRA-WORKOUT BCAA DRINK MIX ORIGINATOR
View attachment 145131
KEY FEATURES:
7g of BCAAs - 2:1:1 Research-Proven Ratio
Shown Effective in Two University Studies**
Sugar Free & Carbohydrate Free
3.5g of Leucine for Muscle Protein Synthesis
2.5g of L-Glutamine & 1g of Citrulline Malate
Hydration-Inducing Electrolytes
Zero Calories
In on this im currently using this product pre and post workout and I love it good quality

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In on this im currently using this product pre and post workout and I love it good quality
Sweet! will it turn me into a monster like you? 6 Foot 4 and 290? lol

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So in for this. As I mentioned b4 this stuff is amazing. Try out the Perform in diff training styles but I think you will be amazed at how quick the recovery is when u run a fast paced low rest type of workout

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Hey now!
Flexatril should do you right....it seems to work for me, but then I have a fertile imagination so you never know....lol

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! will it turn me into a monster like you? 6 Foot 4 and 290? lol
Yes.... If you add jack in the box every night before bed that's what I use to do when I was 185 lb 18 year old no joke this trainer I new back I the day was trying to sell me weight gainer I almost bought in until this huge dude saved the day he was watching me get took by this dude trying to make a buck he told me don't listen to that **** he asked whats my spot I said Jack I the box he said go there every night before bed and you'll put on the mass I am forever grateful to James he helped me out alot with training and nutrition when I was younger

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome man
6 caps for 7 days

Just next time make sure you post the right picture not the OG xtend :) haha

Can't wait to see your honest feedback

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So in for this. As I mentioned b4 this stuff is amazing. Try out the Perform in diff training styles but I think you will be amazed at how quick the recovery is when u run a fast paced low rest type of workout
Ya I really depend on BCAA to get me through my workouts and recovery. the older I get the more I need it!
I have had a few good ones, one I really like and ones that didn't help much in the past. we will see?
Don't hit the gym again till Monday. Hit 4 days in a row this week. family stuff tonight and Honey does this weekend.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey now!
Flexatril should do you right....it seems to work for me, but then I have a fertile imagination so you never know....lol
Tank999 is in the house! hell ya!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man
6 caps for 7 days

Just next time make sure you post the right picture not the OG xtend :) haha

Can't wait to see your honest feedback
Sorry brother. Fixed it. thought it didn't look correct.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, I got tagged not just once like all you other posers, but TWICE!! I think we all know who the favorite is here. :naughty:

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Wow, I got tagged not just once like all you other posers, but TWICE!! I think we all know who the favorite is here. :naughty:
Favoritism!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes.... If you add jack in the box every night before bed that's what I use to do when I was 185 lb 18 year old no joke this trainer I new back I the day was trying to sell me weight gainer I almost bought in until this huge dude saved the day he was watching me get took by this dude trying to make a buck he told me don't listen to that **** he asked whats my spot I said Jack I the box he said go there every night before bed and you'll put on the mass I am forever grateful to James he helped me out alot with training and nutrition when I was younger
Thanks... I would hit 290 but stay 5'9" tall. lol

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In to see how this treats you. I love Ash! It's definitely a staple.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is now an official log!!! FireTitan is out of bed and in the house.
Hey you are the only one I sext with!
well ok FireTitan sometimes when you don't answer.
Wouldnt miss it brother!! Youre going to live the Xtend perform..I know I did!! Just got done with a ridiculous amount of deads...and now Im off to bed!!

And as for the sexting....group chats are encouraged!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed:head: Hope your old *ss gets some joint relief from the Flex;). I've only tried a week worth of XP samples but it kicked ass for cardio and endurance. I'm bettin you will have a good run brotha.