Studhorse Putting SCIVATION Xtend Perform and Flexatril to the test (Sponsored)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get better Studhorse. Gotta get plenty of rest to get over this crap
Thanks Brother.
Rest is the hard part. If I miss too much gym time I might have to go into decondition after only 5 weeks! Sick & Tired of trying to sleep in a F'in chair (If I lay down I can't stop coughing)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After a few weeks at 3 caps per day, I started to notice my Achilles was getting sore if I pushed it hard. Upped the dose to 4 caps per day and soreness went away. Just started running again last week, and did some calf raises at the gym. Went back to wearing zero drop shoes while lifting, and 4mm drop shoes while running. Really just trying to stretch my Achilles out. Flexatril is allowing me to get back to the things I enjoy. Loving it so far!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
After a few weeks at 3 caps per day, I started to notice my Achilles was getting sore if I pushed it hard. Upped the dose to 4 caps per day and soreness went away. Just started running again last week, and did some calf raises at the gym. Went back to wearing zero drop shoes while lifting, and 4mm drop shoes while running. Really just trying to stretch my Achilles out. Flexatril is allowing me to get back to the things I enjoy. Loving it so far!
Love to hear that :)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is awesome brother! I know I love it. Saw a guy at the gym last week taking some at the water fountain. Asked him how he found out about Flexatril. Turns out it was one of the guys that I told about it a month or so ago.
Word is getting around.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I should try 4 caps. 3 caps helped with basic stuff, but didn't touch my knee, hip, or elbow. It may not be meant for my issues. My ankles feel better, I feel less stiff when I wake up. I do like it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Maybe I should try 4 caps. 3 caps helped with basic stuff, but didn't touch my knee, hip, or elbow. It may not be meant for my issues. My ankles feel better, I feel less stiff when I wake up. I do like it.
Like I have stated multiple times. Your issues may need medical assistance. Remember a supplement can't cure all aches, pains, bruises and injuries. They can help supplement as you have stated your ankles feel better, feeling less stiff.. So as you can see the product is working. a Pill can't cure all miracles or we would all take it and never suffer an injury

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might try 4 worked for SFreed. I have never tried 4 but at 3 my sholder feels at about 85%. I relise its not going to heal my torn labrum but I think that is the only thing left. I rarely feel the impingement any longer. And all the other aches are gone.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys I want to thank you for following this log. I had a great time and these are some damn good products. You know me When I log I shoot the strait.
I also put my final review on page one.

Final Review:
Xtend Perform: Endurance started to improve about work out 3. By workout 23 it was at an all-time high. (Note: I don’t do cardio) and I purchased 2 more tubs.

Flexatril: This is hands down the best Joint supplement I have ever taken, After 4 days of loading all my minor joint aches and pains were gone! No I’m not lying. After 50 days. My left shoulder is still improving; I would say it is @ 85%. This is also amazing. When I started I had had an impingement for a little over a year, Tore my labrum about 2 months later and was done with almost all shoulder and chest exercises. I still have to keep my weight semi light. (No lower than 8 reps) but I can now hit my Chest and Shoulders and getting growth. I will probably never be able to strait bar bench again and I will have to watch my form and angles on my shoulder exercises but Flexatril has been a God send for me.
Got a customer for life on this one!

one last Nood!
4-1-2017 a.jpg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Proof in the pudding my man.
If you have not toss up and copy/paste the reviews in the review section for each product.
Truly appreciate you 100% honest feedback and detail in this log.
1Fast400 made a solid product in flexatril, and oh yeah xtend perform is aight ;)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have not toss up and copy/paste the reviews in the review section for each product.
1Fast400 made a solid product in flexatril, and oh yeah xtend perform is aight ;)
The Xtend Perform is done, Still waiting on the Flexatril review to be fixed. getting an error.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flexatril Review is up.
Thanks again for turning me onto Flexatril.
To be honest I had spent too much money on joint supplements that did very little if anything at all, I would probably never spent my money on this to try.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Both are good solid products!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Flexatril Review is up.
Thanks again for turning me onto Flexatril.
To be honest I had spent too much money on joint supplements that did very little if anything at all, I would probably never spent my money on this to try.
Don't thank me man. Just trying to enlighten the AM Community!