Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the best pre’s out. Clean energy, focus, and pumps.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
3 days in on True Shred. Too soon for any significant changes but only thing I am noticing so far is I'm sweating more in the gym. Anybody else do that?

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3 days in on True Shred. Too soon for any significant changes but only thing I am noticing so far is I'm sweating more in the gym. Anybody else do that?
3 days is too early, wait til week 3 and check the mirror. That's when it starts

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might have increased body temp but like bossman said-true changes will be visible late week two early week 3 ;)

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Yeah, I knew it was going to take a few weeks for significant changes. Just wondering if anybody sweated a lot in the early stages.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Didn't notice that, but if your burning more fat, Take it and Run !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
3 days is too early, wait til week 3 and check the mirror. That's when it starts
For sure. 3 Weeks in on true shred and he should see some noticeable results.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a heads up, second time I ordered from Strong (two bottles of Vector), second time I had no import taxes. So that is great.

Now I wished that we had the same shipping fees to Belgium as UK (I pay 17$) and a small sample would be nice.

But overall very good experience

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a heads up, second time I ordered from Strong (two bottles of Vector), second time I had no import taxes. So that is great.

Now I wished that we had the same shipping fees to Belgium as UK (I pay 17$) and a small sample would be nice.

But overall very good experience
Thanks for sharing your story brother!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, btw less than a week to Belgium. Very fast shipping :)
Awesome feedback. There are retailers here in the states that use shipping methods that take a week or or more just within our own country lol.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
K1ngs Slayer – Royal Gains

Heard: Word around the industry is that Olympus Labs is developing a brand new natural anabolic to replace Or1gin, the muscle gainer they released just last year due to promising research. The product, code name: K1ngs Slayer, is so named for its promise to dethrone all those that came before it.....Read More

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Got the email the other day, ready for this!

EDIT: Nvm, saw it on stack3d I think, still looks interesting! Ready for that intro offer haha!

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
K1ngs Slayer – Royal Gains

Heard: Word around the industry is that Olympus Labs is developing a brand new natural anabolic to replace Or1gin, the muscle gainer they released just last year due to promising research. The product, code name: K1ngs Slayer, is so named for its promise to dethrone all those that came before it.....Read More
Nice! Is there any difference between this KME and the KME used in Vector?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We're using 2g of the exact same plant material and same extraction process as used in the following studies.

NJ Lima, et al. Experimental Gerontology. Volume 87, Part A, January 2017, Pages 48-56. A combination of Korean mistletoe extract and resistance exercise retarded the decline in muscle mass and strength in the elderly: A randomized controlled trial.

J Jeong, et al. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine. January 2017. 17:68. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12906-017-1575-9é. Korean mistletoe (Viscum album coloratum) extract regulates gene expression related to muscle atrophy and muscle hypertrophy.

HY Jung, et al. Journal of Medicinal Food. Vol. 15: , Issue. 7, : Pages. 621-628. July 2012. https://doi.org/10.1089/jmf.2010.1469. Korean Mistletoe (Viscum album coloratum) Extract Improves Endurance Capacity in Mice by Stimulating Mitochondrial Activity.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don’t think vector discloses extract. Simply based off of KME king slayer has two grams as opposed to one. Obviously extract percentage is what really matters in this situation. Perhaps brundel can give some exact numbers?

I will say they ingredients are different in both products other than the KME so they both should produce good results but still yield different benefits. The vector feedback had been great so far. I know chedapalooza is using it solo and his blood work showed tremendous increases.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t think vector discloses extract. Simply based off of KME king slayer has two grams as opposed to one. Obviously extract percentage is what really matters in this situation. Perhaps brundel can give some exact numbers?

I will say they ingredients are different in both products other than the KME so they both should produce good results but still yield different benefits. The vector feedback had been great so far. I know chedapalooza is using it solo and his blood work showed tremendous increases.
The actual extraction method is the most important factor here, if we seek to get to get the results shown in the studies. With any plant extract, the extract method and solvent is going to determine the actives in the extract. For example in our Ignit3's olive leaf extract we extract for oleuropein, this extract contains very little of other actives such as Hydroxy-tyrosol. With Assass1nate we use Olive leaf extract for hydroxy-tyrosol which contains very little oleuropein.

Fact is there is no magical 10:1 100:1 1000:1 100000000:1 extract which contains all actives found in a particular plant. Think about it for a second, what does a ratio extract even mean? how does it work? what solvent is used? how is it extracted? what is contained in the end extract? 1 part of what from the 10 parts of the whole plant....

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The actual extraction method is the most important factor here, if we seek to get to get the results shown in the studies. With any plant extract, the extract method and solvent is going to determine the actives in the extract. For example in our Ignit3's olive leaf extract we extract for oleuropein, this extract contains very little of other actives such as Hydroxy-tyrosol. With Assass1nate we use Olive leaf extract for hydroxy-tyrosol which contains very little oleuropein.

Fact is there is no magical 10:1 100:1 1000:1 100000000:1 extract which contains all actives found in a particular plant. Think about it for a second, what does a ratio extract even mean? how does it work? what solvent is used? how is it extracted? what is contained in the end extract? 1 part of what from the 10 parts of the whole plant....
Makes perfect sense. So many actives in these plants the numbers don’t mean much unless we know what is being extracted. Thanks for the clarification

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

While I’m a fan of Vector and would definitely recommend it, using his bloodwork and saying it’s a benefit of Vector should be frowned upon. Being on TRT would eliminate any evidence that Vector played a factor. Does Vector make TRT more effective? Who knows, maybe, but it is misleading to say Vector is the X factor here

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
While I’m a fan of Vector and would definitely recommend it, using his bloodwork and saying it’s a benefit of Vector should be frowned upon. Being on TRT would eliminate any evidence that Vector played a factor. Does Vector make TRT more effective? Who knows, maybe, but it is misleading to say Vector is the X factor here
Obviously being on trt would lead me to clarify my statement. I read his post in passing but clarified that he was on no other supplements in a private forum (did not ask about trt)....
I do know he really enjoys the supplement itself. I have seen plenty of other positive vector feedback from a myriad of people. They are both good products and even if he is on trt he can personally attest to the efficacy of vector.

Edit-verified he is on trt (my bad). He does still love the product though.

Joepower

Joepower

Awards

Great points!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I sure you will have lots of applicants !!
Yep:) Interested to see how people like the new flavor compared to the two original flavors. Wild Thing in terms of effect is one of my fav pwos right now.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would stacking vector with king slayer lead to one consuming too much Korean mistletoe? I read noaddedhrmones' post but hypothetically if there were overlaps

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to be clear the OL guys stated they are using the extract as dictated in the studies they posted but there are 2 different types of extracts there.
2 are full spectrum water extracts and 1 is standardized for chlorogenic acid.
There appears to be some confusion?

There is also no information regarding strength and while a play is made above to try to say that strength doesnt matter it does.
Generally speaking if you ask for a water extract of KM you will get 10:1. This is standard practice.
So we will assume this. Most but not all KME extracts are water extraction because many of the constituents are water soluble which is of course how we determine extraction process. By understanding the active chemical compounds solubility.
10:1 means your using 10kg to extract down to 1kg end material.
We use 100:1. Which means it takes 100kg to get 1kg.
Now while this doesnt mean its exactly10x stronger than 10:1 (as this varies a bit) it is at least (conservatively) 5-7+ times stronger with regards to the percentage of chemical constituents in a full spectrum extract. This is based not only off of extensive experience but extensive testing we ran on multiple KME extract strengths. It matters. IN fact we doubled the strength of our extract (not the dose but the strength) because there was such a vast difference. Initially we used 2g of a 50:1 and 12 caps per day. We ended up with 1g at 100:1 because it was vastly superior.
Ours is not standardized for Chlorogenic acid as is indicated in their post. So its also not really comparable as they are using a chlorogenic acid extract and we use full spectrum because while chlorogenic acid is all well and good I dont think chlorogenic acid is the primary constituent.
So 1000mg of 100:1 contains more of the active constituents than 2000mg 10:1.

Saying strength doesnt matter is just false information. For example if you made 2 pots of coffee (a water extraction).
If you used 1 scoop of coffee for pot 1 and 10 scoops for pot 2 which one do you think has more caffeine and other constituents in the water?
Obviously #2 with 10x the raw material.

Also keep in mind Vector isnt just KME and while Im a big fan of KME I think Eriobotrya is its superior in every way. This is also what 100% of testers thought who tested both extracts by themselves for comparison. AND rehmannaie is equal to KME at least.
Each of these extracts could have been a successful solo product without doubt but combined......nothing currently compares with regards to strength of effects.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just to be clear the OL guys stated they are using the extract as dictated in the studies they posted but there are 2 different types of extracts there.

There is also no information regarding strength and while a play is made above to try to say that strength doesnt matter it does.
Generally speaking if you ask for a water extract of KM you will get 10:1. This is standard practice.
So we will assume this. Most but not all KME extracts are water extraction because many of the constituents are water soluble which is of course how we determine extraction process. By understanding the active chemical compounds solubility.
Now while this doesnt mean its exactly10x stronger than 10:1 (as this varies a bit) it is at least (conservatively) 5-7+ times stronger with regards to the percentage of chemical constituents in a full spectrum extract. This is based not only off of extensive experience but extensive testing we ran on multiple KME extract strengths. It matters. IN fact we doubled the strength of our extract (not the dose but the strength) because there was such a vast difference. Initially we used 2g of a 50:1 and 12 caps per day. We ended up with 1g at 100:1 because it was vastly superior.
Ours is not standardized for Chlorogenic acid as is indicated in their post. So its also not really comparable as they are using a chlorogenic acid extract and we use full spectrum because while chlorogenic acid is all well and good I dont think chlorogenic acid is the primary constituent.

Saying strength doesnt matter is just false information. For example if you made 2 pots of coffee (a water extraction).
If you used 1 scoop of coffee for pot 1 and 10 scoops for pot 2 which one do you think has more caffeine and other constituents in the water?

Also keep in mind Vector isnt just KME and while Im a big fan of KME I think Eriobotrya is its superior in every way. This is also what 100% of testers thought who tested both extracts by themselves for comparison. AND rehmannaie is equal to KME at least.
Each of these extracts could have been a successful solo product without doubt but combined......nothing currently compares with regards to strength of effects.
There is no confusion.

You are trying to manipulate what I have written out of context.

No we are not extracting for chlorogenic acid.

Not going to get into a pissing match with you.

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Vector is hands down the best strength/ mass gainer I have ever tried. Honestly Speechless. Hunger is through the roof.
Muscles are fuller. brundel, you’re the man!!

leroyjenkinss

leroyjenkinss

Awards
Vector fan here, but that in no way is stopping me from getting some king slayer in my blood!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

GrowthFiend

Awards
So how is K1ng's Slayer supposed to stack up to epilogue and massacre?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kingslayer was to drop today through SSS. Is this still occurring?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

This is one of the reasons BLR is the leader in the industry for innovating natural anabolics and pursuing and gaining by leaps and bounds above all others whom will follow in the footsteps. It's pulling the industry from the front. Couldn't be more proud to be affiliated with such a great company and leadership.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

So I'm not associated with OL or BLR, but I assume when OL said they were using the same extract and dose as in the study, that'd mean that, since they're using 2g, they're using the same extract (method, potency, etc) as the study that used 2g. The extraction method and source material for this extract is clearly and explicitly stated in the full text of the study. Furthermore, claiming that the extract used in the study is a chlorogenic acid dependent/reliant/etc extract simply because it's standardized for chlorogenic acid is also more than a little disingenuous. The extract was standardized for 1.4-2.1mg/g; that's 0.14-0.21% of the extract. It's still a water extract. That still leaves over 99% of the extract to contain other compounds. Also, the other two studies they referenced also used water-extracts. Again, I have no association with OL or BLR, but let's not be disingenuous here; claiming that the extract used in the study is primarily a chlorogenic acid extract is just as silly as claiming that the 1g of Rehmannaie Radix you're using contains a meaningful quantity of betaine, which you actually did mention in your write-up.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how is K1ng's Slayer supposed to stack up to epilogue and massacre?
Copying over what I wrote elsewhere:

K1ngslayer improves appetite as well as improves nutrient update and utilization. Also stimulates anabolic pathways for muscle building, and blocks catabolic pathways.

Massacr3 and Ep1logue both share Urolithin B and Vaso6, which aid with muscle protein synthesis and muscle building, recovery, strength, body composition, vascularity, and pump. The difference is Massacr3 contains laxogenin and Ep1logue contains (-)-epicatechin.

The option to stack K1ngslayer with Massacr3 or Ep1logue is always there too. Would make a great stack, highly recommend eating in a surplus if you stack those and you should definitely see some great lean mass gains.

I will probably be stacking K1ngslayer and Ep1logue in a few weeks, if you're curious.