Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How are you liking it thus far? (I know you are only 3 days in)

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
How are you liking it thus far? (I know you are only 3 days in)
Not noticed much yet definitely better pumps but i only took half dose on the first 2 days just incase i had a bad reaction but all is good so full dose today.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
musclemaker after losing the weight with True Shred, I have a bit of loose skin in my lower abs, do you think the Youth GH could help with that ?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
musclemaker after losing the weight with True Shred, I have a bit of loose skin in my lower abs, do you think the Youth GH could help with that ?
You must have dropped fairly quick, could also be a decrease in water retention.

Growth hormone products do help with skin but I don't think it will really help with tightening skin.

If anything, I would suggest checking out Collagen Fit: https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/collagenfit-by-gen-x-labs

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
So did these guys buy BPS? I really like sustain alpha, would love to see that comeback.
Primeval labs brought bps
Interesting, they bought primeval but iconic now has dermacrine. Wonder what happened there.
The licenses for the topicals were not included in the sale. And, yes...Sustain Alpha is coming back! You should see it at Strong within a couple weeks!

I actually read somewhere that it was in the works but can’t find it atm. I’ll let you know if I hear anything.

Yea, I think I read somewhere on here that sustain is coming back too.

Hope it is true, I like transdermals.
Yep, sustain alpha is making a return...should be in stock at strong within a couple weeks.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The licenses for the topicals were not included in the sale. And, yes...Sustain Alpha is coming back! You should see it at Strong within a couple weeks!

Yep, sustain alpha is making a return...should be in stock at strong within a couple weeks.
Yup, Sustain Alpha coming back soon!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
you guys are killing it rn. keep it up
Thanks bro. I’m gonna stock up on that sustain alpha sale myself “if” we have one lol.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
a rocket popsicle flavor of wild thing? HELL MF YES!
Probably one of my favorite supplement flavors over the last few years. I’m sure it will be a crowd pleaser.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't wait to try, Got some Wild Thing in the shaker right now!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. Whenever they reformulated mesomorph I tried some other pres and Wild Thing was on the top of the list. I'm gunna try the new flavor soon!:)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome. Whenever they reformulated mesomorph I tried some other pres and Wild Thing was on the top of the list. I'm gunna try the new flavor soon!:)
Used it this morning for shoulders, Taste not so good, performance was very good !!

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Mixed berry I would give like a 7/10.

The tropical flavor is delicious, would be a 9-9.5/10 in my book.

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
Probably one of my favorite supplement flavors over the last few years. I’m sure it will be a crowd pleaser.
same here, i've always been a big fan of blue raspberry and the rocket popsicle flavors for preworkouts.

tastes fuggin amazing

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Which flavor? They said they are tweaking the mixed berry flavor. Personally, I have really like the tropical thunder.
The Mixed Berry I did not care for, I am trying the Tropical Tornado this morning !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Mixed Berry I did not care for, I am trying the Tropical Tornado this morning !
I like the tropical thunder better than the mixed berry for sure. Maybe after they tweak the berry flavor it will taste better.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did not care for the Tropical Tornado either but that is because it has a strong Grapefruit Flavor and I don't like Grapefruit, But it works, so I don't care what it taste like. If you are a Grapefruit Fan . I sure you will love it!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did not care for the Tropical Tornado either but that is because it has a strong Grapefruit Flavor and I don't like Grapefruit, But it works, so I don't care what it taste like. If you are a Grapefruit Fan . I sure you will love it!!
Appreciate the honest feedback. I love grapefruit... don’t most old people like grapefruit?!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Appreciate the honest feedback. I love grapefruit... don’t most old people like grapefruit?!
Not this old guy lol, well the actual fruit. It's so messy! or rather, maybe I don't know how to eat it.
I can drink it ok. mostly. I'm old.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit. Repost.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am like the only person in my family that doesn't eat grapefruit !

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
How did I miss this becoming a grapefruit convo?

No supplement should ever have a grapefruit flavor... for obvious reasons lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My soda water is Grapefruit flavored. It's good over ice... it is.
I like the Orange Vanilla better. That's what we really need in a supplement. Mmmmmm Orange. Vanilla.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love Dreamsicle

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Rocket is true shred legit?
Dude, you have been asking about True Shred for like 2 months now and everyone has reassured you how good or safe it is including myself.

You don't need to ask Rocket if it's legit, he has a whole True Shred log that you can check out plus he has mentioned how much he liked it multiple times in this thread.

You need to just make your own decision, no one else is going to do it for you.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
My soda water is Grapefruit flavored. It's good over ice... it is.
I like the Orange Vanilla better. That's what we really need in a supplement. Mmmmmm Orange. Vanilla.
Orange vanilla protein is bomb but I’m not sure How it would taste in any other supp category. Definitely would be worth a shot though.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit. Repost.