Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Has anyone tried this new meso? I know everyone loved the old one but dmaa was just a bit too much for me.

I am actually a bit more intrigued by it now, I'm sure most look at it the opposite way though lol.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone tried this new meso? I know everyone loved the old one but dmaa was just a bit too much for me.

I am actually a bit more intrigued by it now, I'm sure most look at it the opposite way though lol.
I haven’t tried it yet personally but I’ll see if I can dig up some reviews for you. I think I’ve seen a couple floating around here.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is going to be great.
Yah we are planning a major launch. Going to work with Strong supplements on this so we can ensure ultra fast shipping, product availability etc.
Strong supplements is just about 45min away from our warehouse so making sure they dont run out of stock is easy.
Keep an eye out.....we are in the final phase before production of this product and not only are we not seeing any negative sides but we are seeing some positive effects we didnt expect on top of the expected ones. This stuff is going to be KILLER. We have already seen major muscle mass gains. one tester was only using 1 of the three extracts in the product and gained 7lbs while losing fat. Each one of the extracts by itself was really good.

This has always been my philosophy....We test every ingredient solo because if it doesnt do anything by itself how does adding it to a mix suddenly make it viable? Unless it has some activation by the other ingredients (unlikely). We are using very high doses of strong extracts and I can tell you that each extract alone is a powerhouse...combined this is going to be the single most powerful natural anabolic available.

Im DYING to tell you guys more.....stay tuned as soon ingredient info will begin to leak out from us and from strong.
Once you see the research/Data on these ingredients youll understand why Im so excited.
You think Epicatechin is good....ecklonia cava is good?
You havnt seen anything yet. The next 3 products that are launching are going to destroy everything in their paths.

1. anabolic
2. anabolic
3. the long awaited BLR pre workout product.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah we are planning a major launch. Going to work with Strong supplements on this so we can ensure ultra fast shipping, product availability etc.
Strong supplements is just about 45min away from our warehouse so making sure they dont run out of stock is easy.
Keep an eye out.....we are in the final phase before production of this product and not only are we not seeing any negative sides but we are seeing some positive effects we didnt expect on top of the expected ones. This stuff is going to be KILLER. We have already seen major muscle mass gains. one tester was only using 1 of the three extracts in the product and gained 7lbs while losing fat. Each one of the extracts by itself was really good.

This has always been my philosophy....We test every ingredient solo because if it doesnt do anything by itself how does adding it to a mix suddenly make it viable? Unless it has some activation by the other ingredients (unlikely). We are using very high doses of strong extracts and I can tell you that each extract alone is a powerhouse...combined this is going to be the single most powerful natural anabolic available.

Im DYING to tell you guys more.....stay tuned as soon ingredient info will begin to leak out from us and from strong.
Once you see the research/Data on these ingredients youll understand why Im so excited.
You havnt seen anything yet. The next 3 products that are launching are going to destroy everything in their paths.

1. anabolic
2. anabolic
You heard it hear first. Stay tuned for more updates. BLR is gonna take over the supplement game ;)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You heard it hear first. Stay tuned for more updates. BLR is gonna take over the supplement game ;)
That’s right brother! BLR is set to do big things in 2018!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

1. anabolic
2. anabolic
: )

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established

1. anabolic
2. anabolic
Show me the supps! :p

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Patience will be awarded with some seriously awesome products. 2018 gonna be BIG
Cool... I just wanted something more creative to say then the usual “subbed for info” hehe .

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for updates on the upcoming BLR new releases!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Don't think many people could guess as these are unique to the supplement world

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Don't think many people could guess as these are unique to the supplement world
Just figured that there are some guys in here that are really deep into the science of it all that might have some hunches. Always fun to speculate.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any guesses on what the BLR ingredients are?
Id gamble nobody would get it right.
So far I havnt even told 1 of the testers. Basically nobody but me knows.
Now, the actual plants....All of them have been used in certain places as medicines or tonics etc. Its not like we created the plant.
But just like cocoa and green tea (common sources of epicatechin) are common these plants are around but....much less common.

Ill give you an exemple. Letrone. = Atractylodes macrocephala. Its been widely studied and has been used for hundreds if not thousands of years in eastern medicine for stomach ailments and its really good for stomach stuff.
But nobody had seen that it increases anabolic hormones and nobody had noticed it has pharmaceutical strength AIs in it. So nobody had used it as a bodybuilding supp. And we are generally sneaky about what we say when we release. Others have started to use it but they dont have what we do ;)
Its one thing to say they use atractylodes extract. This generally indicates 10:1 or less with no standardization. Great if you have a stomach ache but its not going to inhibit estrogen much or be anabolic. Now...Up it to 200:1 , and, or have the right standardization and you have something special. 20x stronger with lots of the target AIs present ;)
This costs ALOT more but its vastly more effective.

At any rate expect some surprises.
Expect these extracts and the actives within to become very popular because they are extremely solid.

Also now I have confirmed with 100% of final phase testers that the androgenic effects are in full swing.
This validates that we are where we need to be. If it was suppressive we would see the opposite effects.
These reports have been better than I hear from most people using test boosters. You guys are in for something really special.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just figured that there are some guys in here that are really deep into the science of it all that might have some hunches. Always fun to speculate.
Anyone who guesses even 2 of the 3 plants Ill give them a free bottle.
of course they wont know until we launch but....Ill keep my word.
I suggest guessing 3 plants.

But I will tell you....if the guys deep into the science knew about these they would likely be in wide circulation.
Its unlikely.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone who guesses even 2 of the 3 plants Ill give them a free bottle.
of course they wont know until we launch but....Ill keep my word.
I suggest guessing 3 plants.

But I will tell you....if the guys deep into the science knew about these they would likely be in wide circulation.
Its unlikely.
Sounds like a fun contest to me! Should it be in separate thread?
So correctly guess 2 of the 3 plant extracts being used? Sounds like a tall task to say the least:)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't want to hijack the strong thread so if the strong reps want we can run it in our subforum. I do think it'll get this thread cranking though so it's beneficial to let it run here.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't want to hijack the strong thread so if the strong reps want we can run it in our subforum. I do think it'll get this thread cranking though so it's beneficial to let it run here.
I think it would be a good idea to let it run in this thread as well but I just hit up the boss to get verification on what he would prefer. I’ll update as soon as I hear back ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd agree with afi140. I think it would be sweet to have it run here!

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
I think running it in this thread will just make for lots of stuff to scroll through when looking for info. Id vote for a separate thread.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think it would be a good idea to let it run in this thread as well but I just hit up the boss to get verification on what he would prefer. I’ll update as soon as I hear back ;)
I'd agree with afi140. I think it would be sweet to have it run here!
The main problem I see with having it run through this thread is that people would not necessarily even know what is going on. Having a separate thread would take care of that issue..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's a good point. I guess if they make it in a separate thread they can just post the link to it in this thread. Then people who want more info about it can go to that thread rather than scroll through all of it in this thread.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's a good point. I guess if they make it in a separate thread they can just post the link to it in this thread. Then people who want more info about it can go to that thread rather than scroll through all of it in this thread.
By the time it is decided where to run this contest....the product will have been released. Haha :D

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the time it is decided where to run this contest....the product will have been released. Haha :D
Lol. Holidays and weekend make it take a little longer. I’ll update as soon as I get a response. You can guess in here if you want and I am sure we can transfer the responses over if we move the thread.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright so we are going to keep this for our exclusive releases but Brundel has already taking entry’s in the BLR subforum.

Also, Happy belated New Years everyone! I know these new releases are going to help people reach their goals this year.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alright so we are going to keep this for our exclusive releases but Brundel has already taking entry’s in the BLR subforum.

Also, Happy belated New Years everyone! I know these new releases are going to help people reach their goals this year.
Yes, the guessing has officially begun!

Happy New Year to you as well!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Guys,

This just dropped, looks like rumors are spinning up on the Olympus forefront!

Olympus Labs Said To Be Putting Their Customers To Sleep

Sources have leaked that Olympus Labs is currently developing a new product called “Amnes1a,” containing several natural sleep aids with a patented OL twist...... READ MORE

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Guys,

Sources have leaked that Olympus Labs is currently developing a new product called “Amnes1a,” containing several natural sleep aids with a patented OL twist...... READ MORE
Could definitely use a new sleep aid. My sleep has been hit or miss the last month or two. Something to help me get a solids night rest is just what the doc ordered ;)

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Could definitely use a new sleep aid. My sleep has been hit or miss the last month or two. Something to help me get a solids night rest is just what the doc ordered ;)
The formula has been released already

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The formula has been released already
Yeah the amensia q&a thread has it up. Looks potent. I have never used melatonin but that seemed to be a point of contention for some and others seem to really enjoy it. I’ll still be giving it a shot soon.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey Guys,

Definitely sounds like a nice sleep aid to try out by a quality company.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Can't wait for true shred to land!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VECTOR

Set for launch Late Jan early Feb.

VECTORmulticolor2.jpg

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! I really like the new labels. Any idea when we'll see the list of ingredients?