Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rumor has it the new design is pretty sick.
Look forward to seeing it. I’m a sucker for dope looking labels (especially when the formula is on point) ?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Look forward to seeing it. I’m a sucker for dope looking labels (especially when the formula is on point) ��
Agreed. The sweet looking label is what draws me in! haha

GrowthFiend

Awards
So for guys just subbing now-
VECTOR is the next product set to launch by us BLR.

We are in the final test phase which is open testing of the full product. We test each ingredient thoroughly before we test them together because....
If it doesnt work by itself I see no reason to use it. Each of the 3 ingredients were really solid by themselves.
Combined the results have been pretty interesting. For sure we have a major muscle builder here.

In this final test phase I think I have made the decision to up the overall doses of everything.
There are going to be really exceptional percentages of the target chemical constituents and we/I have worked really hard to figure out exactly how to get the right stuff in the right percentages ensuring ultra high potency. Not all extracts are equal by any means.

Release date has been pushed back a bit but this is for your benefit.
As we have been testing users went up to 150 and then 200% of original doses.
At 200% we saw 0 side effects but a big boost in effect so.....Im gonna suck up the cost and double the doses.

Currently I suspect 3 weeks ish till launch.
Ill order the raw materials this week sometime and well go from there.

Ingredient data will start leaking as soon as I know the materials are on the way.
I dont want to pull the covers too soon.

Anabolic #2 begins final phase testing next week and will follow behind VECTOR relatively quickly.
After which we will be ready to launch our pre which is still in single ingredient testing.
Expected price?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Expected price?
We will know soon. Testing the extracts for percentage of certain constituents. We may habe to alter strength or alter extraction process which can effect strength.
Will keep you guys posted.

GrowthFiend

Awards
We will know soon. Testing the extracts for percentage of certain constituents. We may habe to alter strength or alter extraction process which can effect strength.
Thank you.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Make sure this stuff is as strong as it can be when you release it, if it's being altered then alter it for the better

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sure this stuff is as strong as it can be when you release it, if it's being altered then alter it for the better
Oh of course.
We just increased overall strength 100%. So Now its just about making sure there is 200% of the target constituents. This takes some tinkering.
No worries. Def not the first time we have done this ;)
You guys are in for something special.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jesus I almost got caught sleeping and missed this! Thanks!
Sleeping that much you might not even need the product lol. No but anyone interested in trying this definitely should take advantage

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
brundel is it true you are planning to release a formestane product for UK, if yes, when?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel is it true you are planning to release a formestane product for UK, if yes, when?
Yes sir.
The first half of 2018.

In fact we have a number of.....interesting products coming for EU.
Upgraded Formeron for one.

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
The latest news has just been published on True Shred!

Hard Rock Announces True Shred is Heading to Production ....
Stoked for this! But seriously, when you guys gonna come out with a payment plan? This will be like my 4th order in a month coming up.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stoked for this! But seriously, when you guys gonna come out with a payment plan? This will be like my 4th order in a month coming up.
Haha well I don't think we have any plans of doing that but I think Paypal will allow you some payment terms. I take it you are joking on this but I am happy to humor it.

GrowthFiend

Awards
100 mg laxo
200 mg 7-keto
75 mg arimistane

I like, is that the full ingredient profile?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
100 mg laxo
200 mg 7-keto
75 mg arimistane

I like, is that the full ingredient profile?
I would imagine so. Hard Rock does not tend to use an abundance of ingredients in these type of products. I would hope that they employed their liposomal technology as well. Otherwise, the 7-Keto and laxogenin won’t be able to make any impact.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir.
The first half of 2018.

In fact we have a number of.....interesting products coming for EU.
Upgraded Formeron for one.
Now I am getting VERY excited. Are they gonna be released before June? I am a big fan and I very much look forward to test them for my summer cut

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now I am getting VERY excited. Are they gonna be released before June? I am a big fan and I very much look forward to test them for my summer cut
Me too ;) but I gotta start cutting way before June. I’m too fat lol

Viking Crown

Awards
Posted elsewhere but guess no one seen it. Whats the status on Super Mandro, is it temporarily gone or gone for good?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Posted elsewhere but guess no one seen it. Whats the status on Super Mandro, is it temporarily gone or gone for good?
Nothing confirmed yet, I think it is just temporary, at least hope so. Still waiting to hear more from Hard Rock.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New Natural Anabolic Bulker On Its Way - This one will make lions roars.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
New Natural Anabolic Bulker On Its Way - This one will make lions roars.
Now that True Shred is about to drop a good which will be an awesome natty cutting product. Can't wait to see whats in store in terms of natty bulking products!

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Wats the absorption and delivery technology for true shred

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
How would true shred compare to Follidrone or the new Vector coming up? Stackable?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How would true shred compare to Follidrone or the new Vector coming up? Stackable?
For sure FD2 and Vector can be stacked with awesome results. Not sure about true shred of the ingredients would co exist or not. But rest assured, any BLR product can be stacked!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With regards to other new products-
Vector will work similar to a light anabolic steroid with regards to effects.
Muscle mass with concurrent fat loss.
Strength, endurance, performance.
Libido and other androgenic effects were noted by most.

Also we are getting close to testing the last 1 or 2 single ingredients for the pre.
This stuff looks KILLER.
Some interesting stuff for sure nobody has used in a pre workout product and the whole formulation has been approached from a different angle.
Gonna make some waves with this one. I promise ;)

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From what is publicly out there these are designed for different goals, True Shred for cutting, Vector and FD are more so bulking. Doesn't mean they can't be stacked but that judgement really can't be made until the formula's are publicly available.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
From what is publicly out there these are designed for different goals, True Shred for cutting, Vector and FD are more so bulking. Doesn't mean they can't be stacked but that judgement really can't be made until the formula's are publicly available.
Well I have been using Follidrone on my cut and it works amazingly, I'm mostly looking for a cutting took for appetite suppression

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I have been using Follidrone on my cut and it works amazingly, I'm mostly looking for a cutting took for appetite suppression
I think True Shred will be right up your alley. Love Follidrone too, great product, great company.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think True Shred will be right up your alley. Love Follidrone too, great product, great company.
. And there is no problem using both in tandem to accelerate fat loss/recomp ;)

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
Hmmmm mayhaps a recomp with Follidrone 2.0 + Vector?
I see gains incoming.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmm mayhaps a recomp with Follidrone 2.0 + Vector?
I see gains incoming.
Smart smart man. That’s what I will be running as soon as it’s released.