• Established
Looks dope! Stoked for this release

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Looks dope! Stoked for this release
Me too, can't wait ?
But have a few questions for brundel if it's possible to answer.

Were there any hair loss effects from Vector in testing ?

What was the average weight gain over 30 days?

Will it be a prop blend or open panel?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is anabolic #2 stronger than Vector.
Stronger?
No. Different.
They work in different ways. Both are stronger than anything else available natural.
I think Vector will overtake FD2 with regards to bulking supplements.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me too, can't wait ��
But have a few questions for brundel if it's possible to answer.

Were there any hair loss effects from Vector in testing ?

What was the average weight gain over 30 days?

Will it be a prop blend or open panel?
No reports of hair loss or really any negative sides.
Have seen up to 12lbs but the final product will be 150% of the current test product. So I suspect we will see more.
I havnt decided but most likely open label.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
No reports of hair loss or really any negative sides.
Have seen up to 12lbs but the final product will be 150% of the current test product. So I suspect we will see more.
I havnt decided but most likely open label.
Wow! This really is gonna be a game changer, roll on February ???

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow! This really is gonna be a game changer, roll on February
When you guys see what the chemicals are in the plants that are doing the heavy lifting you'll see why there is so much action. Sick stuff

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Stronger?
No. Different.
They work in different ways. Both are stronger than anything else available natural.
I think Vector will overtake FD2 with regards to bulking supplements.
In regards to a cut, how would it be to take both Follidrone and this, was thinking of buying this for when I hit week 5 of my cut

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you guys see what the chemicals are in the plants that are doing the heavy lifting you'll see why there is so much action. Sick stuff
Depending on price I may be logging this. Any price point estimate?

Beta

Awards
  • Established
I will definitely be logging, am already logging 4 BLR products
I’d definitely be interested in seeing a solo log of this to see its effects in isolation.

I’m personally planning to start up Follidrone 2.0 once it arrives (come on USPS!!) but will get in on the vector presale and add it in some time down the road.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In regards to a cut, how would it be to take both Follidrone and this, was thinking of buying this for when I hit week 5 of my cut
Vector would be complementary to Follidrone 2.0
Just run them both at full dose and apply the proper diet and cardio required to cut. You'll retain vastly more muscle taking these. Vector is especially good at preventing catabolism.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depending on price I may be logging this. Any price point estimate?
Between 40 and 50. The extracts are expensive.
For example a 100:1 extract takes 100kilos of plant material to make 1kg extract. So you can imagine this can be costly when it's a non commercialized plant. Standardization, targeting specific constituents is even more expensive.
And there are 3 of them. Currently dosed at 1000mg each.

But, this is how we get the effects we want. The extracts have been so concentrated that the target constituents are there in high %s.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d definitely be interested in seeing a solo log of this to see its effects in isolation.

I’m personally planning to start up Follidrone 2.0 once it arrives (come on USPS!!) but will get in on the vector presale and add it in some time down the road.
I'll start posting testers reports soon ;)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For example a 100:1 extract takes 100kilos of plant material to make 1kg extract. So you can imagine this can be costly when it's a non commercialized plant. Standardization, targeting specific constituents is even more expensive.

But, this is how we get the effects we want. The extracts have been so concentrated that the target constituents are there in high %s.
Looking forward to seeing the profile.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Very interesting !

Hi Brundel -

I have a question about the standardization of the extracts, is there actually a standard available ? since its a non commercialized plant(s). Let me expand a bit more. A while back there were products that claimed to be 95% 3-4 divanil, yet this was exposed as being impossible because there was in fact no standard to test against.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So many new anabolics. Might have to log them too!
Sweet! Feel free to pm with the link and I would be glad to follow along

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vector would be complementary to Follidrone 2.0
Just run them both at full dose and apply the proper diet and cardio required to cut. You'll retain vastly more muscle taking these. Vector is especially good at preventing catabolism.
Vector and Follidrone 2.0 = the 1 - 2 punch for our fitness goals!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Vector and Follidrone 2.0 = the 1 - 2 punch for our fitness goals!
That would be an awesome stack. Can't wait to try in the future.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
So people are getting ready to log this, but we still have no idea what's in it? Did I miss something, or is this still a mystery?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
So people are getting ready to log this, but we still have no idea what's in it? Did I miss something, or is this still a mystery?
People are secretly testing it and will reveal their results soon when brundel reveals the ingredient panel

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep what JT said. Each ingredient has been tested individually and collectively to ensure BLR can provide the best ingredients at the necessary doses. In due time bro ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
People are secretly testing it and will reveal their results soon when brundel reveals the ingredient panel
Awesome. Can't wait til it's revealed.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just feel like running a log, and this will be in line with my goals. I could change my mind though.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
BLR has to be one of the top companies around ATM.

Looking forward to your new products!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So for guys just subbing now-
VECTOR is the next product set to launch by us BLR.

We are in the final test phase which is open testing of the full product. We test each ingredient thoroughly before we test them together because....
If it doesnt work by itself I see no reason to use it. Each of the 3 ingredients were really solid by themselves.
Combined the results have been pretty interesting. For sure we have a major muscle builder here.

In this final test phase I think I have made the decision to up the overall doses of everything.
There are going to be really exceptional percentages of the target chemical constituents and we/I have worked really hard to figure out exactly how to get the right stuff in the right percentages ensuring ultra high potency. Not all extracts are equal by any means.

Release date has been pushed back a bit but this is for your benefit.
As we have been testing users went up to 150 and then 200% of original doses.
At 200% we saw 0 side effects but a big boost in effect so.....Im gonna suck up the cost and double the doses.

Currently I suspect 3 weeks ish till launch.
Ill order the raw materials this week sometime and well go from there.

Ingredient data will start leaking as soon as I know the materials are on the way.
I dont want to pull the covers too soon.

Anabolic #2 begins final phase testing next week and will follow behind VECTOR relatively quickly.
After which we will be ready to launch our pre which is still in single ingredient testing.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established

We are in the final test phase which is open testing of the full product. We test each ingredient thoroughly before we test them together because....
If it doesnt work by itself I see no reason to use it. Each of the 3 ingredients were really solid by themselves.
Combined the results have been pretty interesting. For sure we have a major muscle builder here.

In this final test phase I think I have made the decision to up the overall doses of everything.
There are going to be really exceptional percentages of the target chemical constituents and we/I have worked really hard to figure out exactly how to get the right stuff in the right percentages ensuring ultra high potency. Not all extracts are equal by any means.

At 200% we saw 0 side effects but a big boost in effect so.....Im gonna suck up the cost and double the doses.

Ingredient data will start leaking as soon as I know the materials are on the way.

Anabolic #2 begins final phase testing next week and will follow behind VECTOR relatively quickly.
After which we will be ready to launch our pre which is still in single ingredient testing.
Amazing, having amazing results with your stack on my log, and will be buying Vector as well

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established

Anabolic #2 is the compound that may require a PCT?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
i know what i will use after my upcoming lgd cycle and the following massacr3 cycle =)
its perfect, i will be able to compare it to ep1logue and also to massacr3, i think many people will be interested in such a comparison?!
brundel can you tell us how long we should/can run vector? is it like FD2.0 or should we cycle it for best results? this way i can plan =)

edit: just realized that it will be end of june/beginning of july where i dont have anything planned for cycling yet. (of course now its vector or maybe the anabolic #2? hmm) wondering if vector is good during a probably caloric restricted time?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic #2 is the compound that may require a PCT?
It MIGHT.
Might being the operative word. I dont want everyone thinking this is a fact.
It is possible but we will test thoroughly before release. If it does Ill give you guys a definite answer.
If not, no worries.

Either way so far so good. If anything we are seeing strong androgenic effects and no signs of suppression.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i know what i will use after my upcoming lgd cycle and the following massacr3 cycle =)
its perfect, i will be able to compare it to ep1logue and also to massacr3, i think many people will be interested in such a comparison?!
brundel can you tell us how long we should/can run vector? is it like FD2.0 or should we cycle it for best results? this way i can plan =)

edit: just realized that it will be end of june/beginning of july where i dont have anything planned for cycling yet. (of course now its vector or maybe the anabolic #2? hmm) wondering if vector is good during a probably caloric restricted time?
So far we have guys at the 8 week mark and things keep getting better I asked everyone if they want to continue on anabolic 1 or give 2 a test drive and everyone is asking for more of 1 so......they like it.
Youll see why soon. ;)

darkwing

Awards
Subbed. Just started FD2 and looking forward to Vector

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Just started FD2 and looking forward to Vector
This the place to be ;) how is the FD2 treating you so far? One of my favorite natty products on the market.

darkwing

Awards
This the place to be ;) how is the FD2 treating you so far? One of my favorite natty products on the market.
It has only been a few days, so too early to tell. FD2 has a lot of great feedback, so I got 2 bottles.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has only been a few days, so too early to tell. FD2 has a lot of great feedback, so I got 2 bottles.
Good to hear you got 2 bottles. for me it starts to kick in about week 3.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New Update I

Youth Has No Age

Whispers of a new HGH Booster, code named, “Youth” caused a huge stir in the industry in late 2017, leaving consumers excited by the possibilities.

After a number of rumors that surfaced the past several months, its finally confirmed Vital... READ MORE

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear you got 2 bottles. for me it starts to kick in about week 3.
Yeah for me it’s towards the end of first bottle/beginning of second where it really shines.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established