Strength and MASS (550 style)

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Bought 2 more bottles of mass 550 a week ago so I WOULDN'T run into that problem.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
MASS 550 ends tomorrow. super upset.
wasme can you please send me review criteria for this please bro.

thanks.

super results so far. leaned out. Strength increased. great aggression. libido has been great. increased vascularity.
Im noticing the same. Chris those pushup are awesome, your training in general is killer bud. Nice work

Bought 2 more bottles of mass 550 a week ago so I WOULDN'T run into that problem.
Very nice

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My overall aggression is at the highest I think it's every been for a longer period of time. I snapped on a friend the other day bc he called three times one after another. I didn't answer bc I was busy. I finally answered and told him dude i'm about to slap you around next time I see you. He was like what I do lol. When i'm working out too I notice a big drive in aggression and I don't want to leave even though I've done a full workout.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
upon my final dose yesterday I hit a new PR this morning.

85kg thruster 3RM.
was my old 1 RM 6 weeks ago.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Triple workout today

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
and a double today. smashed my strength routine even after the grueling wod.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fun fun.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
add me on FB.
CJ Xfit

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
FINAL REVIEW:

Firstly, thanks to everyone for following along and sorry for my delayed review. I haven't had a sit down time in front of the PC for a long while and the mobile posting is no good for writing an in depth review.

1. This product increased my motivation and drive - This one I didn't notice too much of an effect from as I was always wanting to train and get into the box. In saying that, any increase in my test levels or feeling of an increase in test levels would correlate to more drive and motivation but more on this part later.

2. This product increased my appetite - I was able to eat more carbs on this and able to maintain my weight and lost about .2% bf. I wasn't dieting down per se but was trying to recomp which I did pretty well. I was able to put on 1.2kg (~3lbs) and drop some fat. I am sitting at 84.5kg now at 10.1% and I am very pleased with this. I would like to hit single digits but in saying that I just want to be stronger at the same time so I need to give and take a bit.

3. This product improved my libido - All I will say in this department is to read no.1 above and to know that I wanted to knock a few out every day. :lick:

4. This product improved my body composition - As stated before in no. 2, I gained 3lbs and lost .2% bf. It was a win win for me because I was able to recomp nicely, increase vascularity which is never been a strong nor weak point, but was more prominent when on MAS 550.

5. This product increased my strength and performance - YES YES YES. Oly lifting wise - increased my snatch from 135lbs to 155lbs, increased by back squat 3RM from 140kg x 3 --> 150kg x 3. This was the best indicators to me that I was getting stronger and that there was a direct correlation between motivation/drive and performance as I wanted to continually train. I was doing 2-3 workouts (WOD's) and sessions per day so I know that my performance was markedly increased in the short span that I used MASS 550. Everyone I followed the log knew the numbers I was putting up with the times I was doing them in. WAS A REAL TREAT!!!!

6. I would recommend this product to family and friends - I certainly would and have done so already. Got a bloke I know to buy some here and sell it as I kept telling him that it was freakinnn gold!
The only caveat is that for me personally I would need 3-4 bottles to make it a solid run. I understand that people have run it at 2 caps(recommended dosing) but I found that my body reacted well at 3-4 caps. This can make it expensive but nonetheless I would still purchase it.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
nice review Chris, keen insight there, and of course as always - awesome effort from you!
we appreciate your time

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Steve I can't thank you guys enough for everything. always willing to ship to me for a log. When I'm in the States which isn't too far away I will be taking you out matey.!!!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the time and energy you put into this log. Your determination and drive in the gym is second to none! Great review

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I will still have some vids for y ' all :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Steve I can't thank you guys enough for everything. always willing to ship to me for a log. When I'm in the States which isn't too far away I will be taking you out matey.!!!!
holding you to this, and looking forward to it! :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW:

Firstly, thanks to everyone for following along and sorry for my delayed review. I haven't had a sit down time in front of the PC for a long while and the mobile posting is no good for writing an in depth review.

1. This product increased my motivation and drive - This one I didn't notice too much of an effect from as I was always wanting to train and get into the box. In saying that, any increase in my test levels or feeling of an increase in test levels would correlate to more drive and motivation but more on this part later.

2. This product increased my appetite - I was able to eat more carbs on this and able to maintain my weight and lost about .2% bf. I wasn't dieting down per se but was trying to recomp which I did pretty well. I was able to put on 1.2kg (~3lbs) and drop some fat. I am sitting at 84.5kg now at 10.1% and I am very pleased with this. I would like to hit single digits but in saying that I just want to be stronger at the same time so I need to give and take a bit.

3. This product improved my libido - All I will say in this department is to read no.1 above and to know that I wanted to knock a few out every day. :lick:

4. This product improved my body composition - As stated before in no. 2, I gained 3lbs and lost .2% bf. It was a win win for me because I was able to recomp nicely, increase vascularity which is never been a strong nor weak point, but was more prominent when on MAS 550.

5. This product increased my strength and performance - YES YES YES. Oly lifting wise - increased my snatch from 135lbs to 155lbs, increased by back squat 3RM from 140kg x 3 --> 150kg x 3. This was the best indicators to me that I was getting stronger and that there was a direct correlation between motivation/drive and performance as I wanted to continually train. I was doing 2-3 workouts (WOD's) and sessions per day so I know that my performance was markedly increased in the short span that I used MASS 550. Everyone I followed the log knew the numbers I was putting up with the times I was doing them in. WAS A REAL TREAT!!!!

6. I would recommend this product to family and friends - I certainly would and have done so already. Got a bloke I know to buy some here and sell it as I kept telling him that it was freakinnn gold!
The only caveat is that for me personally I would need 3-4 bottles to make it a solid run. I understand that people have run it at 2 caps(recommended dosing) but I found that my body reacted well at 3-4 caps. This can make it expensive but nonetheless I would still purchase it.
Fantastic final review!

Thanks for taking the time out to log for us, looking forward to seeing more vids :D

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome log brother and i knew it would be with you. Love the review bro.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Very good final review Chris. Your time and effort, as always Is greatly appreciated bud.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
How's MASS 550 doing for everyone?

Is it selling good and going crazy?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
What the hell happen to all the MASS 550 threads?

It's concerning.

What's the deal with it?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It's concerning.

What's the deal with it?
Maybe it's a glitch? I don't see that anything has disappeared. There are a few guys in here taking it now, and I'm going to start my run Monday when I switch 5-3-1.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It's concerning.

What's the deal with it?
Maybe it's a glitch? I don't see that anything has disappeared. There are a few guys in here taking it now, and I'm going to start my run Monday when I switch 5-3-1.
My mobile app is messing up...

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
MASS 550 threads were jumpin in the past and now I haven't seen any updated threads or comments about MASS 550.

I'm about to pull the trigger on 3 bottles.

I haven't seen any new posts. That's a hot product by an awesome company. Just wondering.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MASS 550 threads were jumpin in the past and now I haven't seen any updated threads or comments about MASS 550.

I'm about to pull the trigger on 3 bottles.

I haven't seen any new posts. That's a hot product by an awesome company. Just wondering.
A lot of times the products run aren't specifically mentioned if the log isn't from a promo. We don't currently have a MASS 550 promo log up because including the release of 3 new products, and a few other supplements we recently promoted, we have about a couple dozen other FINAFLEX logs going.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I see. Thanks.

Can't wait to run MASS 550 again.

I wanna give the BCAA\SAA a go with MASS 550 also.

Then some Stimul8 for extra fat burning.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see. Thanks.

Can't wait to run MASS 550 again.

I wanna give the BCAA\SAA a go with MASS 550 also.

Then some Stimul8 for extra fat burning.
That's what I'll be doing too. I'll see how much my appetite increases, and will use PX Black as needed.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Nice!

So to be clear, the only difference between PX Black and 500-XT is non stim in Black?

Which of the 2 is the strongest?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice!

So to be clear, the only difference between PX Black and 500-XT is non stim in Black?

Which of the 2 is the strongest?
It is a stim also and has Yohimbine in it. The PX-500 is stronger than the Black. I haven't yet tried that one but will.

Just drank some STIMUL8 at work for a little pick-me-up. :)

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Awesome!

I need to give 500-XT a shot.

So would stimul8 be something in the category of something like Alphamine?

Seems like it's close to Alphamine or in its class...could be wrong.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome!

I'm not really familiar with alphamine.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome!

500-XT is quite a bit stronger stim wise. That said, it still gives you smooth energy - no jitter. I have used Alphamine in the past. Alphamine is actually closer to PX Black.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
500-XT is quite a bit stronger stim wise. That said, it still gives you smooth energy - no jitter. I have used Alphamine in the past. Alphamine is actually closer to PX Black.
Ah OK I see.

For some reason I thought that Stimul8 would more closely be closer to something like Alphamine.

Actually surprised to read that. I thought 500-XT would've been closer to Alphamine than PX-Black. At least out of the 2 capsule products. Not including STIMUL8.

I was thinking of stacking one of those capsules with Stimul8.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I thought that Stimul8 would've been closer to Alphamine cause it's a powdered fat burner. Shrugs.

But when it came to both 500-XT & PX-BLACK, I thought 500-XT would match to it.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking of stacking one of those capsules with Stimul8.
I'd have to be careful on how much STIMUL8 I used with that mix. U normally do either just a 1/2s STIMUL8 or that 1/2 mixed with 1/2s IGNITE2.

I mixed 1 cap PX Black with a scoop of IGNITE2 and it seemed perfect, stim wise.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah that might be some "exploding heart" action.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had no issues mixing Stimul8 with PX Black. Although the thermo properties of Stimul8 allow you to stagger dosing (take PX Black 2 hours pre/post Stimul8. But then again, I enjoy 24mg of Ephedrine with my Stimul8.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I'm pretty stim tolerant.

I was taking one and a half to 2 scoops of Stimul8 when I first used it.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pretty stim tolerant.

I was taking one and a half to 2 scoops of Stimul8 when I first used it.
That's out of my league.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's crazy tolerance bro..
im a heavy stim use and 1 scoop does me well

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I DID get quite buzzed a few times on Stimul8 doing 2 scoops.

Definitely makes you sweat like a whore in church.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya 2 scoops of Stimul8...hats off to you. I have done a nice big rounded scoop and once in the garage there is no stopping me. But I have to get right out to the garage, or I end up cleaning the house or something silly like that lol.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Lolll!

Stimul8 is strong fun to use stuff foreal.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I wonder why some other supplement company hasn't tried to mimic or copy MASS 550.

There's always a company copying another. As great as MASS 550 is.

Or has someone already tried to copy it?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder why some other supplement company hasn't tried to mimic or copy MASS 550.

There's always a company copying another. As great as MASS 550 is.

Or has someone already tried to copy it?
I'm not certain, tbh.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Can't wait to get my 3 bottles in. I miss that stuff.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Where is our brother Steve?