Strange Request - I Know But Help a Fellow AB'r out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I am a member with the same name here and over at BB.com, currently they all have me negged to ****, not that this generally bothers me but it is hampering my posts and the replies I get. The request I have ( I know this may be in the wrong place but chose the best sub forum with the most people ) is to see if you would all ( members of bb.com as well ) would rep the living **** out of me over there and I'll get you back here.

Please if you will just rep me with your AM username and I'll get you back ;)

<3

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Having a postive rep at BB.com is like being the best looking guy at a school for the blind. it doesn't make a bit of difference.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I am a member with the same name here and over at BB.com, currently they all have me negged to ****, not that this generally bothers me but it is hampering my posts and the replies I get. The request I have ( I know this may be in the wrong place but chose the best sub forum with the most people ) is to see if you would all ( members of bb.com as well ) would rep the living **** out of me over there and I'll get you back here.

Please if you will just rep me with your AM username and I'll get you back ;)

<3
Matters like this are best handled by PMs. The fact you care about your BB.com rep makes me think less of you. This falls into the blow me and I will blow you back catagory. Best in private IMO.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
No matter what you guys think of BB, this is more a request from a fellow AM'r, so with that in mind if you would help me out ( requires very little effort on your behalf ) I would really appreciate it

@Motiv8er - The fact that you're thinking of me at all is a good thing I guess, didn't actually knew you knew me or my online persona :D

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
"selfishness and self-centeredness....this we think is the root of our trouble....above all else we must be rid of this selfishness, we must or it kills us!"........tell me where that quote came from and you can earn your rep.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
"selfishness and self-centeredness....this we think is the root of our trouble....above all else we must be rid of this selfishness, we must or it kills us!"........tell me where that quote came from and you can earn your rep.

AA 12 step program can I get the rep?

EDIT: pump beat me to it :(

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
No matter what you guys think of BB, this is more a request from a fellow AM'r, so with that in mind if you would help me out ( requires very little effort on your behalf ) I would really appreciate it

@Motiv8er - The fact that you're thinking of me at all is a good thing I guess, didn't actually knew you knew me or my online persona :D
Admitting you have a problem, you are powerless over the addiction (BB.com), and that their is a higher power (us here at AM) is the first step to solving your problems.

:hammer:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Haha, nice, cuz rep means more to me than breathing...

:rofl:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even if you got your request what would stop them from negative repping you over and over again and put you back in the red? It's a waste of time and energy really. If it bothers you that much just register with a different user name and post a lot of retarded crap in the misc section. That should yield a ton of rep. :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, wrong section and locking this down. This would just end up in a e-drama issue and isn't worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.