dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First, I am ridiculously embarassed. I owe two of you some pretty serious gift card $$ from your video logs from 2 years ago.

I've been working since 7am, and I will be working until 5pm EST, which means you know who you are - so hit me up and we'll tale care of this finally. It's one thing to be let down, broken promises from suppliers, production, etc, but this is ALL ON ME and I want to clean my Karma account.will

Beast will remember who you are (not that we don't trust you) but shoot me your name here, I'll double check with him, and we'll get you paid.

Now...that brings us back to Strafe.

Strafe, when I was in the condition to push myself at the gym, more than fulfilled the promises indicated by the design - and then we discovered that the formula was sucking moisture from the air and turning into chewy chunks. I don't blame you for not ordering but that issue has been fixed so we;re going to breathe some new life into Strafe,

Each jar is still 22 servings, so what we're going to log is two jars. Before pictures, halfway pictures, any outlier pictures (man, I added 5 lbs this week - here's proof), and final pictures. Workout routine is not only required, but if the volume or intensity is not sufficient to really put this to the test then you'll need to adjust it for "us".

That's pretty much it except for one thing,,,,,initially you will receive a bottle of the Orange-Pineapple, and then in 2 weeks you will receive a bottle that is...not Orange-Pineapple. We're shooting for a new flavor that won't be revealed yet.
Ok...I need testersm domestic US ONLY (unless you are contest prepping, in which case talk to me privately).

Strafe bums me out that we're not selling more of it, especially with so many requests for natural muscle builders.

Final caveat....BMP is supposed to be here and ready to ship out in about 10 days. Now, I'm not paying for it - can't really afford it - but you will have the option of adding it into your routine at ONE dose in the morning,. Strafe does a great job of increasing MPS during the day, but that means we're wasting a good 16 hours of the day twiddling our thumbs,

Hope that makes sense,

Apply here. Wanna ship these out on Tuesday and have logs started by the latest Monday.

NO FLAKES.

42 Virile Mane FREE betas went out the door and I have heard back from 5 of you. You guys not only get to play with free stuff, and might even find a combo that's pure magic for you, but you're also my advertising. The sooner we can speed up, the sooner we can have everything back in stock and the release iof the new products (AdrenoSurge, Elimistane, Metabolic Rebirth, HEAT Stack, Demolish, Inflate (heh heh...only one person knows what this is, and let's see if they make the connection based on the conversation we had.) not to mention Skyn Fyrm, EyeTyTe, Cellulite Supernova, Flawless DFH, java Lustre shampoo, java lather liquid lava bodywash, and a specialized new product that my EvoMuse Sales Manager's passing comment inspired based on an obvious Leptin resistance in his father, but a crippled restoration of Leptin sensitvity. Took me about 10 minutes to figure out where it's all going wrong, and we're gonna be starting testing here within 2 weeks.

Anyway...TL;DR

3 testers
Push yourself even harder than you are now
Strafe every night (with some amino acids still in your plasma, which means a scoop or twio of protein before bed.
Be creative and articulate....I don't want to have to discontinue Strafe.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I'll do it. I'll be honest and thorough with my cycle and results.

I've never tried strafe. I'm curious.
I've used pretty much every supplement by evomuse except strafe.
Let me know

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a great opportunity for people who enjoy high volume and frequency. I've always been a fan of old-school, high volume training, and I've found HMB really helps with allowing me to do 15-20+ sets per muscle group 2x per week when I really want to. If someone trains properly for it, Strafe seems like it can really help. I'd throw in an application, but I already have a lot of bulk HMB and leucine that I use regularly, so I probably wouldn't be the best tester for it. I'm looking forward to following along though! :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a great opportunity for people who enjoy high volume and frequency. I've always been a fan of old-school, high volume training, and I've found HMB really helps with allowing me to do 15-20+ sets per muscle group 2x per week when I really want to. If someone trains properly for it, Strafe seems like it can really help. I'd throw in an application, but I already have a lot of bulk HMB and leucine that I use regularly, so I probably wouldn't be the best tester for it. I'm looking forward to following along though! :)
Leucine and HMB are only 2/5 of the formula. The difference is in the rest of the formula, really.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll do it. I'll be honest and thorough with my cycle and results.

I've never tried strafe. I'm curious.
I've used pretty much every supplement by evomuse except strafe.
Let me know
Need details, brother...."

Workout routine is not only required, but if the volume or intensity is not sufficient to really put this to the test then you'll need to adjust it for "us".

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leucine and HMB are only 2/5 of the formula. The difference is in the rest of the formula, really.
Interesting. If you think it'd make a big difference compared to the two alone, I'd love to try it. Would I stop using my normal HMB if I used this? I'd still want to use my intra-workout leucine/EAAs. I could do 15-20+ sets per muscle group 2x per week, maybe even more.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. If you think it'd make a big difference compared to the two alone, I'd love to try it. Would I stop using my normal HMB if I used this? I'd still want to use my intra-workout leucine/EAAs. I could do 15-20+ sets per muscle group 2x per week, maybe even more.
You don't have to change anything but increase intensity and add Strafe in before bed.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't have to change anything but increase intensity and add Strafe in before bed.
Cool. Maybe with everything I can do the "Intensity or Insanity" workouts my dad back in the 80s he learned from DeFendis, with up to 40+ sets per body part.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to do this but already running 1-andro and epiandro for the next 6 weeks. :(

Want to get shredded for Gold's Gym Challenge!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in Sweden so I'm not eligible but I'll be following all the logs!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in Sweden so I'm not eligible but I'll be following all the logs!
I can cover you for one jug (under a lb)!but shipping will still be expensive. Flake on me and I WILL find you.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can cover you for one jug (under a lb)!but shipping will still be expensive. Flake on me and I WILL find you.
That's pretty damn generous of you. But I'm already taking HMB-FA and get Hica from Ergonine so I'm probably not the ideal person to add this to my staples. But thanks a bunch for the offer!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bummer I just wrapped up my four weeks of 10x10 and Three weeks 7x7 with accessories ranging 8-20reps adding a set each week.

I'll be down to watch logs though!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bummer I just wrapped up my four weeks of 10x10 and Three weeks 7x7 with accessories ranging 8-20reps adding a set each week.

I'll be down to watch logs though!
Man that would have been perfect. Feel like doing it all over again?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If this logging op is still available, I'd be more than happy to throw my name in. Recently I ran a 2 month sponsored Supernova run for you. Anyways here's my info....

Stats:
Age- 30
Weight- 224lbs
Height- 5'11
BF%-15

Goals/Diet
My goal for this run is 100% recomp/cut. Pleased with my current strength. As for my diet, been following an IF style diet(2PM-8PMish feeding window)for over a year now. Also for about the past month I've been attempting a ketogenic diet which I'm pretty happy with so far.

Routine:
M-Legs/absAM/cardioPM
T-Chest/arms/abs
W-Cardio/absAM/cardioPM
T-Deadlifts/back/abs
F-Shoulders/absAM/cardioPM
S-Either chest/back Supersets or another Squat day +cardio
S-Off day

Any other info you need please let me know. I also applied to your strafe/AMMO logging op on FB just so you know I'm not double dipping!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Any issues stacking this with fd2?
How come only 22 servings?
Do I take it every day or only workout days?
Thoughts on running this on a cut/recomp?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any issues stacking this with fd2?
How come only 22 servings?
Do I take it every day or only workout days?
Thoughts on running this on a cut/recomp?
What's an FD2?
This is for workout days only, so only 22 servings.
Yes, this works very well wirh a Recomp!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
What's an FD2?
This is for workout days only, so only 22 servings.
Yes, this works very well wirh a Recomp!
Blr Follidrone 2
Thanks for the other info!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Issues? No but i won't make any more comments about the product.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man that would have been perfect. Feel like doing it all over again?
Mother bear lol

Well, I have three bottles of trestuction I was going to start in two weeks. Unless you see a problem there, then I can run this 7 week block again (I did put on a considerable amount of weight) although, I'd like a washout week to get some of this fatigue pushed out (washout would be the 12th-19th)

Full disclosure supplement list:
Vitamin D 10k iu ed
Psyllium husks
Multi
Vitamin C 500mg ed
Echinacea 800mg ed
Aminos intra
Creatine/TMG
Pre-workout of choice

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, then we'll wait 10 days then you can pick it back up.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, then we'll wait 10 days then you can pick it back up.
That works. No issue of using testruction alongside strafe?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Really surprised there's not more interest. dsade always puts out great products. Ran the Supernova a while back and it was awesome. Kick started a slow cut for me that I am still in while trying to maintain strength.
But get in here guys and see what's up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That works. No issue of using testruction alongside strafe?
One won't throw off the other. Is this the first time you're running Testruction?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One won't throw off the other. Is this the first time you're running Testruction?
Yeah, it will be. I planned on running it 12 consecutive weeks (hence the three bottles)

If that takes me out of the application process, that's fine. I don't want to provide skewed results, only honest feedback.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Is this something that is dosed pre workout or post, or just sometime during the day.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my name in here on this. Currently just started a 6 day spilt for training. Each body part is getting hit 3 times a week with each training session for a body part is broken up into either heavy, volume, or pump day. Also doing cardio 3 to 4 times a week. And diet I am doing a high protein low carb.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Issues? No but i won't make any more comments about the product.
Fair enough, FYI I have some strafe coming from NV will definitely throw up some feedback on my log one I get to that part of my run! Love trying new things!

DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if these have all been filled, but I'll throw my hat in the ring

Im just running a standard GVT program now, but am nearing the end of it. I can pick up any type of program you want to test this with tbh. I can leave the intensity and volume up to you

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this something that is dosed pre workout or post, or just sometime during the day.
Yep..Strafe is designed to be taken fore bed, as long as you still have some amino acids still in your blood stream from dinner (or drink a quick shake). It kickstarts protein synthesis that will continue for a few hours into sleep.. Not only Leucine but ,the downstream metabolites are thought to have a positive effects on protein synthesis. Now, by themselves results haven't been spectacular as single ingredients (KIC, etc) but combined into a full formula the results are pretty impressive. I stopped looking for magic bullet compounds years ago after I had to discontinue Havoc.

Anyway...Leucine (BCAA 2:1:1( KIC, HMB, HICA) all activate mTOR and since are talking about metabolites as well we're getting a hard first hit as well as a prolonged effect.

During the day you can just suck down a shake in 2 seconds - but now we have way to extend that into sleep.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll pick testers monday. Not a lot of applicants, but this looks like the first call for testers where everyone is a quality candidate,

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Yep..Strafe is designed to be taken fore bed, as long as you still have some amino acids still in your blood stream from dinner (or drink a quick shake). It kickstarts protein synthesis that will continue for a few hours into sleep.. Not only Leucine but ,the downstream metabolites are thought to have a positive effects on protein synthesis. Now, by themselves results haven't been spectacular as single ingredients (KIC, etc) but combined into a full formula the results are pretty impressive. I stopped looking for magic bullet compounds years ago after I had to discontinue Havoc.

Anyway...Leucine (BCAA 2:1:1( KIC, HMB, HICA) all activate mTOR and since are talking about metabolites as well we're getting a hard first hit as well as a prolonged effect.

During the day you can just suck down a shake in 2 seconds - but now we have way to extend that into sleep.
Ok thanks for the info, amd will be heading over to the write up thread.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey dsade I DM'ed you if you get a chance check it

twuncher

twuncher

Awards
I just ordered a tub from predator, I am feeling quite sore from my workouts so will see if it makes any difference. (I'm doing a lot of time under tension training)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll throw my name in to test this out if you can't find anyone better. I can be honest, my training is a bit weird now because I'm still afraid to do a lot with heavy weights with my shoulder, but I am needing to do a good recomp. I need to fill back out and trim down my belly lol

Basically my training is lots and lots of volume, low rest time, drop sets, super sets.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I will throw my name into this. I have a contest in about 25 weeks. I take BCAAs before, bcaa/eaa during. My training is quad dominant on Monday (normally 16 sets or more), chest Tuesday, back Wednesday, hamstring dominant Thursday, and shoulders/tris on Friday. I am changing up my training to work on weaknesses that have been brought to my attention. So in addition to my full chest day on Tuesday, I will also include direct tricep work. On Fridays I will be including chest work after shoulders, so I am going to be looking at approximately 25 or more sets of chest a week. Also, if my back is recovered enough, I will be doing extra horizontal plane work to add more thickness. Appreciate the consideration! Feel free to ask me about anything else you might need!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been sick all week with a stomach bug, so let me get the names out this week so we can get these logs rolling!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, here we go....

mrbolt84
muscleupcrohn (crohn as in crohns? We can add in some Gut Health for an additional variable log
p5sky
Tyga Tyga You've had plenty of time napping in the sun tiger...don't be a *****
wesb2387
SS0523 you in? Kinf of hard to tell
rascal14
ryane87

Lets go. Make sure you get those Gift Card Placeholders so I have your addresses autofilled in.

https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/gift-card-authorization-placeholder

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I believe I did everything correctly. :) appreciate it and excited to try this out!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Orange-Pineapple for everyone, right?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
We just had to order the place holder correct? I just did it. I don't suppose this and Gut Health will be going out at the same time? If so you could just combine my Gut Health order with this if it'll save you on shipping costs.

Orange-Pineapple for everyone, right?
Is there another option?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We just had to order the place holder correct? I just did it. I don't suppose this and Gut Health will be going out at the same time? If so you could just combine my Gut Health order with this if it'll save you on shipping costs.

Is there another option?
Melon-cantaloupe