Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After RS to remain compliant, MULN now back $1 at 0.95, everybody told them what would happen but they didnt listen.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GTII volume a little heavier today at 1.8 million, most of it in the first couple hours... was pushed down to .92 and back up a little.

Rumor and unofficial is that Alpine was spanked with a $2 million fine and FINRA "won" the case but it is unknown if FINRA will be empowered to take them down for good. Again, not official.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GTII volume a little heavier today at 1.8 million, most of it in the first couple hours... was pushed down to .92 and back up a little.

Rumor and unofficial is that Alpine was spanked with a $2 million fine and FINRA "won" the case but it is unknown if FINRA will be empowered to take them down for good. Again, not official.
picked up 300 more in moomoo at .97

Reactions: ax1
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You'd think that if there was a decision, the rumor would begin to move the stock in an obvious direction ahead of an official release.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
picked up 300 more in moomoo at .97
Still no official ruling, can be later today or over the next few days, we dunno. Will post here.

Dont expect the "cover" switch to be flipped the instant the ruling takes place.

I wish I can buy more, just have a decent swing trade bag that I think I should keep it with other stocks, am very heavy in GTII.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'd think that if there was a decision, the rumor would begin to move the stock in an obvious direction ahead of an official release.
Everyone is actually waiting for forced settlement via brokerage and/or agency, these little swings are just good for swing traders, not squeeze holders. If its $3 at close today or .40 doesnt really make much a of a difference to most of us unless we want to gobble up more shares.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
In a scenario where Alpine is forced to close out their positions, does anyone know exactly what they hold?

It can't just be GTII, right?

As for GTII alone, does anyone know how many shares they hold short vs naked short? Is that a part of the court docs?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In a scenario where Alpine is forced to close out their positions, does anyone know exactly what they hold?

As for GTII alone, does anyone know how many shares they hold short vs naked short? Is that a part of the court docs?

i think the case is just for GTII alone position but i dont see why others wouldnt shyt their pants and we see domino effect.

and the filing said around 300Mil aline/kramer needs to cover and i believe with the divy they just did adds another 30Mil on top of it

my source - youtube.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Nobody knows, even if it’s 10% of 300million that’s 30 million shares….that alone would be extraordinary, or even 10 million.

They don’t just hold a short in GTII, I mean why would they short only one stock??

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think the case is just for GTII alone position but i dont see why others wouldnt shyt their pants and we see domino effect.

and the filing said around 300Mil aline/kramer needs to cover and i believe with the divy they just did adds another 30Mil on top of it

my source - youtube.
I think that 300 million is the low end of HAM’s own accounting following the stock for the past 2.5 years….he actually stopped after 300 million.

It’s not official unless I missed something.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think that 300 million is the low end of HAM’s own accounting following the stock for the past 2.5 years….he actually stopped after 300 million.

It’s not official unless I missed something.
But all these hypothetical claims of 300 mil have no proof. None. You can't just say it might be 10% of an imaginary number, because that would be imaginary too. LOL

The claimed math doesn't take into account multiple trades of a single share per day. And whatever the real number is, would then be divided among all the shorts playing. This case only affects Alpine. And a youtube video means absolutely nothing... of course.

Alpine has shares on their books. Real short positions that might have to be suddenly covered if they lose this case. Plus naked shorts if they are on their books and really exist. A big IF....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But all these hypothetical claims of 300 mil have no proof. None. You can't just say it might be 10% of an imaginary number, because that would be imaginary too. LOL

The claimed math doesn't take into account multiple trades of a single share per day. And whatever the real number is, would then be divided among all the shorts playing. This case only affects Alpine. And a youtube video means absolutely nothing... of course.

Alpine has shares on their books. Real short positions that might have to be suddenly covered if they lose this case. Plus naked shorts if they are on their books and really exist. A big IF....
What we know as a fact is the government themselves calling out Alpine and directly saying they have a concentrated short position in GTII, that stock being their #1 play.

All people really care about is Alpine's short position, thats where all the focus is on when it comes to winning this trade. Alpine took over the Kramer's position. If they are forced to cover (or the DTCC does) everything else will domino into place when (and if) the price skyrockets, everybody will be forced to close out.

There is "real" data for official short position on GTII, and that is set at 650-700k last time I remember which was updated a couple weeks ago, but that is anyways guess who "officially" owns those but keep in mind retail doesnt short OTC markets.

Id be really mindballs shocked if GTII wasnt naked shorted to death with a massive position, same still holds true to AMC. Thats just me, this play is still in fact high risk.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So the 'documented reality' is that Alpine holds some portion of 650-700k short positions.

Curious to see how this pans out for us.... your holdings and my end of year $75 bet. ;)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the 'documented reality' is that Alpine holds some portion of 650-700k short positions.

Curious to see how this pans out for us.... your holdings and my end of year $75 bet. ;)
If people have faith in the system, yeah sure thats that!

I just need this fuqqer to hit $8 at least one more time and I will be happy. I know say that over and over again, but Im not doing the AMC play all over again here at least. The rest of the play will be not only free but a little extra money already in my pocket.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Current brackets 4.69 to $776 (dropped it a little)

Hits $8=$55k

Cost overage about $33k, that is for the entire play of course, only a portion of my play is going out under $8.

And yeah I have some taxes to pay but first to go alot of them actually highest cost first to sell so I wont need to pay much taxes on those sales at all which is great for me if this thing never takes off. If we get to end of year Ill have to redue my cost basis as short term trades are transitioning to long term.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

^^^^ rumor was just that,

So far no ruling from judge at all.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I take this to mean....

1) The internet rumor chain is full of crap with this stock and you can't believe anything anyone says. And those who originated or shared the previous rumor about a decision being reached in this case should never be believed again.

2) This GTII letter to the judge about amending the original complaint is a bad sign. Makes me think the original compliant was dismissed as internet fantasy nonsense and now GTII is begging the judge to take another bite of the apple with more believable detail.

3) If they had better detail that was believable, GTII would have presented it the first time.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I take this to mean....

1) The internet rumor chain is full of crap with this stock and you can't believe anything anyone says. And those who originated or shared the previous rumor about a decision being reached in this case should never be believed again.

2) This GTII letter to the judge about amending the original complaint is a bad sign. Makes me think the original compliant was dismissed as internet fantasy nonsense and now GTII is begging the judge to take another bite of the apple with more believable detail.

3) If they had better detail that was believable, GTII would have presented it the first time.
1. I dont see what the big deal is, I heard it as a rumor and posted it as a rumor. I can stop posting early "rumors" I get from hours long behind the scenes discussions I listen to if thats what you really want.

2. It could be a very good sign, sounds like stuff came up I believe from the defendants side and they need to gather info for the complaint. I mean, we have said all along that when it comes to the courts it could last a very long time.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On another note, I need to make this clear, the elimitatoin of Alpine does not equate to forced covering. Another brokerage will want to pick up their assets but the "hope" is they refuse to take on their entire portfolios.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
picked up 200 more PSNY at 3.29 .. want to sell at 3.80 for measly profit

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just saw old school meme stock MVIS had a really nice the past month and more than doubled.

Hard to stop paying attention to all those stocks from those days.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
1. I dont see what the big deal is, I heard it as a rumor and posted it as a rumor. I can stop posting early "rumors" I get from hours long behind the scenes discussions I listen to if thats what you really want.

No, I meant whoever gave you this info (and whoever gave it to them, etc.) is full of sh1t. And we all know that now. So you probably shouldn't be using this pipeline of phony information when making financial decisions.

Just a helpful suggestion from a skeptical buddy....

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just saw old school meme stock MVIS had a really nice the past month and more than doubled.

Hard to stop paying attention to all those stocks from those days.
oh wow nice .. such a beautiful tech and co .. happy for investors ( while crying )
speaking old .. CEI sitting at low and brinks of falling below $1

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I meant whoever gave you this info (and whoever gave it to them, etc.) is full of sh1t. And we all know that now. So you probably shouldn't be using this pipeline of phony information when making financial decisions.

Just a helpful suggestion from a skeptical buddy....
They are not full of shyt, they were very clear it was unconfirmed when they mentioned it. 1 piece of information that was admittingly clearly very unconfirmed they have out of 500 happens to be inaccurate I guess I should sell my stock and the play is dead, LMFAO!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anything, that little piece of rumor news being false is actually a very good thing so I dunno what people are complaining about.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another new low for MULN 0.815

Wow that stock is a nightmare, inbeforeanotherRS

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another new low for MULN 0.815

Wow that stock is a nightmare, inbeforeanotherRS
28 more days if they stay under $1 will get a letter from nasdaq

• Haha
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once again, GTII technical chart, we are at red circle, fosuer!

IMG_1242.png

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
There a stock called DRV which does a 3x multiplier on the bear real estate market. If things are in a downturn from the Sniffer-In-Chief, it might be an offsetting play. I am dabbling in it now.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
US action on short-sellers likely in 'next few months' -DOJ official

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
US action on short-sellers likely in 'next few months' -DOJ official
That's a positive sign. Once it screws with the banking system the fed might finally get involved. But not because of an annoying billboard truck. LOL

I would expect at most they pass rules to slowly reel-in aggressive shorting and the more extreme cases fade away. But not expecting a tsunami of short squeezing. The fed isn't going to cause turbulence in the markets. It's simply not in their interest.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$GTII ALPINE CASE NEWS! #1 The judge did not give Alpine the injunction they wanted to stop FINRA.#2 She didn't seem to agree with Alpine’s arguments. #3 The case was transferred to a DC district Court. That will take a while to do imo. FINRA'S date for hearing to expel is May 31

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MULN on a tear after their showcase at 2023 govt fleet expo

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
MULN on a tear after their showcase at 2023 govt fleet expo
That sounds like good news! A real show of the working product could be the kick in the ass they need. How far up do you need to at least break even?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That sounds like good news! A real show of the working product could be the kick in the ass they need. How far up do you need to at least break even?
yea but gonna fall on tuesday i feel like it or even tommorow .. until they "deliver" who knows what year that will be

i have it in 3 diff places.

small position @$1.80,
Big positions @$6.80 & $18

yourself ?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
yea but gonna fall on tuesday i feel like it or even tommorow .. until they "deliver" who knows what year that will be

i have it in 3 diff places.

small position @$1.80,
Big positions @$6.80 & $18

yourself ?
I've never been a believer in Mullen so never bought the stock. You guys are much more bold with these type plays than me! Polestar was as risky as I was willing to get in the new EV game (after my failed Workhorse stock) and I need $6.41 just to break even on PSNY. Ugghh.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never been a believer in Mullen so never bought the stock. You guys are much more bold with these type plays than me! Polestar was as risky as I was willing to get in the new EV game (after my failed Workhorse stock) and I need $6.41 just to break even on PSNY. Ugghh.
Ive played MULN for a couple wings a while back but not in it anytime recent....I just like following it out of habit for some reason.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PSNY is def more safer imo .. but yea shorted to death too imo

i have over 300+shares around same avg as you i think

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
My stupid TLRY pot stock fell lower again today. I'm out at a deep red loss. Just too demoralized with this one.

And such a shame too, because US legalization is coming (my state maryland goes full on recreational legal July 1st)

Any good pot stocks out there on major markets (not OTC) ??

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My stupid TLRY pot stock fell lower again today. I'm out at a deep red loss. Just too demoralized with this one.

And such a shame too, because US legalization is coming (my state maryland goes full on recreational legal July 1st)

Any good pot stocks out there on major markets (not OTC) ??
TLRY is falling bc of offering .. shame.

• Cresco Labs Inc.: This company grows, manufactures, and distributes cannabis products, operating in 10 states. Its brands include Cresco, Remedi, High Supply, Wonder Wellness Co., Mindy's, Good News, Sunnyside, and FloraCal Farms.4 Cresco shares have plunged more than 58% in the last year, in line with the broader cannabis industry.
  • SNDL: It cultivates, processes, and sells cannabis through its own outlets and also sells alcoholic beverages. Its brands include Sundial, Top Leaf, Palmetto, and Grasslands. Revenue jumped in the latest quarter because SNDL added liquor retail revenue with its March 2022 acquisition of Alcanna.5
  • Trulieve Cannabis Corp.: Trulieve is a vertically integrated cannabis company with operations in several parts of the U.S. Its brands include Cultivar Collection, Muse, Roll One, Sweet Talk, and Momenta.6 Trulieve stock has shed more than 60% of its value in the past year.
  • Curaleaf Holdings: It produces cannabis products for retail and wholesale distribution and provides similar professional services. Curaleaf's revenue for the final quarter of 2022 increased by 14% as the company opened eight new retail dispensaries.7
  • Canopy Growth Corp.: Canopy, a Canadian medical cannabis producer whose brands include Tweed, DOJA, Deep Space, and Ace Valley,8 has fallen by more than three-quarters in the last year.

be careful on any of these

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone else get a Court Ordered Legal Notice about the AMC litigation?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone else get a Court Ordered Legal Notice about the AMC litigation?
i have not .. going over parents house myabe in their mail.

I heard about the "postcards" everyone been posting on twitter an stuff .. is that just confirmation of you owning "real shares" kind of thing from AMC.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, if ya'll dropped $500,000 on GTII yesterday at .88 and sold today a .99 ya'll would have made over $62k in 24 hours.

See how easy trading is???

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, if ya'll dropped $500,000 on GTII yesterday at .88 and sold today a .99 ya'll would have made over $62k in 24 hours.

See how easy trading is???
maybe ham or some youtubers made out and we are just too dumb to do it ourselves