Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's that kind of crazy talk that makes me sure this whole thing is a scam.

Honestly, slow down for a moment and actually THINK about what you are saying. ..

300 million GTII shares each get a $1000 coupon? That would have a value of 300 BILLION dollars! And you get that from shorts "legal or illegal"? First, you can't get sh!t from a legal short. That is nonsense scam talk. And illegal shorts you could only get what you win in court, IF you win, and that will NEVER be 300 billion dollars.

When you fall so far into bizarro hype world that they actually get you to believe some of this stuff, it's a bad bad sign.

Can we have an intervention?? 😆
If your a short you would want to cover before the dividend is issued, there is plenty of a chance to get out before your legally obligated to cover that rebate dividend. If your an illegal short, yes it goes to the courts and processes out just like Overstock did. We dont know how GTII will play out but this isnt a play for people that want a quick buck especially if the courts get involved. You can tell Patrick Byrne is a bizarro type, but he and Wes won.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If your a short you would want to cover before the dividend is issues. If your an illegal short, yes it goes to the courts and processes out just like Overstock did. We dont know how GTII will play out but this isnt a play for people that want a quick buck especially if the courts get involved. You can tell Patrick Byrne is a bizarro type, but he and Wes won.
Just save $75 for me on New Years Day 😉

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, should have enough blood in my body to cover that payment. My body is 30% meat, 40% water, 20% blood and 10% coffee so plenty of me to make those bucks. Then there is the sperm bank, woman would be good money for my incredible genetics.

Ok, nevermind that was embarrassing, none of that is true other than the last sentence.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im hearing Robbinghood in danger of going bankrupt......that COSM $57 million dollar "clerical error (LMFO)" still giving them a hard bite? I heard those shares havent even been covered yet but not sure if true.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In all seriousness, mistakes of AMC will never happen like that again, not with these huge shot squeeze plays, never again. All I need GTII to hit is $8 the rest is a lottery play. Its very very realistic....the $8 that is.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im hearing Robbinghood in danger of going bankrupt......that COSM $57 million dollar "clerical error (LMFO)" still giving them a hard bite? I heard those shares havent even been covered yet but not sure if true.
haha saw that yesterday .. still dont know why they went public .. well i guess to help out their other short brokers

they'll get bailed out.. vlad has his butt buddy ken griffen to help out

Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People think what happens with MMTLP will trigger the chain with the most popular such as GTII first as they are mentioned in their community…so not a shareholder but really rooting for them.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
People think what happens with MMTLP will trigger the chain with the most popular such as GTII first as they are mentioned in their community…so not a shareholder but really rooting for them.
yeah i believe that as well .. and makes sense.
if congress forces a law or cracks down on finra/brokers i can see AMC, GME, GTII, MMAT squuezeeing ( atleast in my dream i had couple days ago lol )

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Found this on-line as it pertains to this MMAT court story. It's not all that far along, or solid... but perhaps a step in the right direction

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actual proof of the obvious, the vote was rigged and his bragging of claim of overwhelming victory was full of crap.

This is how you predict "checkmate" when you know the play before you call out your shot.

IMG_1121.png

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Palantir having a big day!

HUBC also started out hot.
Looks like PLTR had a massive pop after 4pm yesterday, quarterly earnings must have been really good.

Looks like HUBC touched .92 pre-market, would have been a good trade.

I swung trade ZVSA for a little profit and still have some left, and have a big bag of NVOS at .1799 this morning hoping for a push up.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, if GTII holds current support could just bounce now off this line below and bounce up sooner…no guarantees of course this is just TA.

(Chart from Arca)

IMG_1145.jpg

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know what graphing these guys use to promote GTII... but I am not seeing that optimism on any chart I am able to see.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know what graphing these guys use to promote GTII... but I am not seeing that optimism on any chart I am able to see.

View attachment 232029
ARCA only does TA, he doesnt care about company fundamentals.

I do see something very positive in that chart you just posted TA only speaking that seems like you dont. This is close to buy zone for sure without looking at anything else, but you need to zoom out a little more than what you have there and you low .70s is a great spot to load imo.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My only swing trade bag right now is 100% NVOS as of this morning, cost average about .177. Dumped the remaining of my ZVSA bag before the fall at a little profit fortunately.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Execution date 8 million shares on 12-22-2022 form shows she owns 20 million shares.

IMG_1148.png

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that should build up a support around here pretty strong
800 deal deadline is on Monday, I would guess another extension. I did here GTII went with another auditing team a while back but we will see.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People on a space call saying TD removes the CUSIP and combined with GTII and made shared tradeable.

I see nothing on Moomoo and Fidelity.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
People on a space call saying TD removes the CUSIP and combined with GTII and made shared tradeable.

confirmed nothing on etrade as well

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

@ax1 confirmed i got my combined in Td ameritrade
seeing people on twitter thats the only place looks like

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1 confirmed i got my combined in Td ameritrade
seeing people on twitter thats the only place looks like
Unconfirmed, Some are saying TD says the shares are combined but the divy side is not actually tradable.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unconfirmed, Some are saying TD says the shares are combined but the divy side is not actually tradable.
hmhh false for me .. they are letting me sell all of them.
divy cusip is taken out and its just regular GTII

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GTII 4 board members not 1 with big purchases (all on 12/29/2022 filed now all at $1.50

IMG_1155.jpg
IMG_1154.jpg
IMG_1153.jpg
IMG_1152.jpg

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Willams Farrand’s GTII price targets, does warn to take money off the table:

IMG_1165.jpg

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah getting same .. i already have my GTC orders in from a month or 2 ago .. going to leave them alone and just stick with the plan
I wouldnt touch them unless you really need to change the price, as of right now some people are saying all their GTII shares on TD are locked down and untradeable. Yes, combing the restricted dividend (accident or intentional) made the rest of their shares untradeable....freaking unbelievable!!!!!!

I check my GTC orders when I head out the door for a long time, I have several on Moomoo drop from time to time, also there are limits on each brokerages on how long they are active for, some maybe 3 months some will expire in 6 months....something like that.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I bet him, too?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
LMFAO, Id bet him too but only because if it hits his price targets I still have 244 shares clearing at $876 and would be more than delighted to pay him if I lose the bet!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar