GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can I bet him, too?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
lol would be easy money although of course hope u lose but some of their predictions are ridiculous

he stated that GTII might open up at $5-7 today .. all guessing game

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol would be easy money although of course hope u lose but some of their predictions are ridiculous

he stated that GTII might open up at $5-7 today .. all guessing game
I think the reality is that while hedge funds send shills into forums and pump negative news and lawsuits to help their short bets.... at the same time youtubers and forum Ham's are playing the opposite game pumping hype to make some gains on their own holdings in a classic pump and dump.

For every Yin there is a Yang.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the reality is that while hedge funds send shills into forums and pump negative news and lawsuits to help their short bets.... at the same time youtubers and forum Ham's are playing the opposite game pumping hype to make some gains on their own holdings in a classic pump and dump.

what amazes me is when they say "no retailers are selling its all hedgeies aka "them" .. i dont know any data that tells this.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
what amazes me is when they say "no retailers are selling its all hedgeies aka "them" .. i dont know any data that tells this.
And the volume number they use doesn't separate the number of times a single share might be traded in the same day, people jumping in and out.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats sure is nonesense, there is plenty of retail swing traders (I know from MoonMarket) who make money all along the way on GTII and ride all the waves. On another note, he has mentioned about retail coming in and out on space calls, for the most part I think he means the core holders.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I wish is that I knew and trusted HAM back in 2020 and got into that GME play, Id be freaking loaded right now.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish is that I knew and trusted HAM back in 2020 and got into that GME play, Id be freaking loaded right now.
only reason im in GTII right now .. i dont expect it to be in hundreds or thousands .. 10-25 maybe

god has to shine light on our broke assess too one day.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
only reason im in GTII right now .. i dont expect it to be in hundreds or thousands .. 10-25 maybe

god has to shine light on our broke assess too one day.
$10-$25 is a incredible achievement imho!

I just at least want my initial fills below $8, my other slots I can get over with no matter what happens but I wont let AMC happen ever again with this type of long hold. I do have my high brackets but all of it will be a free ride.....well I have to fork over some more cash to someone I know but almost free :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw the trailer for Little Mermaid before Guardians came on at the theater, and damn, that is the ugliest mermaid I have ever seen in my life! WTF Disney?? VMFAO!!!! (V=vomiting)

And no this has nothing to do with racism.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
searching for homes near waterfront property like we have squeezed

just dreaming still i guess.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m still holding all of this turd. Improving fundamentals.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m still holding all of this turd. Improving fundamentals.

more rev then gtii lol but yes its a turd

• Sad
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its been 10 days since the reverse split .. and these mofo's are celebrating like they have accomplished something

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hoping for news in just a bit on the GTII case, this below was yesterdays news. Court gave FINRA their 200 page papers back and told them to cut it to just 15 pages they don’t need that much…..bullish!

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah. I get stubborn.
Still hold PLTR too and it's grown to be my #2 holding now. (*but still in red. LOL)
it will treat you well .. im hoping $18-20 by end of the year.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpine is trying to sue FINRA for the 7th time I believe (they are 0-6) claiming what FINRA is doing is “unconstitutional” LMFAO!

Alpine says if the court allows FINRA to follow through with their cease and desist order it will be the “death blow” to their company.

Next hearing 1:30 on Monday.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finra is piece of shyt for what they did to mmtlp ( going on 7month halt )

But hope they never lose against alpine

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MULN just touched 1.01....thats what they get for reverse splitting.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jeremy back talking RS again, and then ever so slightly rolling back in it after all the backlash this morning.

What a turd, I’m glad GTII didn’t buy his company and make him CEO contaminating my #1. Maybe GTII found out first hand behind the scenes he is a turd so they were the ones who really backed out?

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the record as of now Im holding onto Turd's stock and letting his plan follow all the way through RS or not, down too much its not really worth selling Ill risk having it go all the way down sub penny at this point. At least there is a plan, if that changes I cash my pennies out but my eyes are on the dividend plan which will take some more time, next quarter perhaps.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jeremy back talking RS again, and then ever so slightly rolling back in it after all the backlash this morning.

What a turd, I’m glad GTII didn’t but his company and make him CEO contaminating my #1. Maybe GTII found out first hand behind the scenes he is a turd so they were the ones who really backed out?
yeah i was thinking about this the other day
GTII .. might not know what they do or they have any $ on balance sheet

but so far consistent on staying OTC, dividends .. 1800 , mine would be a plus

im closing in on nearly 3k shares now lil by lil ..not buying anything over 1.03.
right now im green everywhere in GTII ..so chilling w/ xtra cash on hand if need be .. love the bounce always from .98-.99

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i was thinking about this the other day
GTII .. might not know what they do or they have any $ on balance sheet

but so far consistent on staying OTC, dividends .. 1800 , mine would be a plus

im closing in on nearly 3k shares now lil by lil ..not buying anything over 1.03.
right now im green everywhere in GTII ..so chilling w/ xtra cash on hand if need be .. love the bounce always from .98-.99
They havent said anything since the Monday deadline about 800.....its either another extension or its totally off the tables but best case scenario they havent said anything because they are closing it out.....either way, 800 or not it doesnt change the actual fundamentals of the short squeeze play and it wouldnt effect me one bit, but it should would help to get more pressure if they close it out. Id really like to move on with my life, lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Court documents from FINRA vs Alpine case….case to resume Monday 1:30pm

IMG_1212.jpg
IMG_1213.jpg
IMG_1214.jpg
IMG_1215.jpg

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ax1 is today the court date where alpine have to appear around 1:30 ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Haha
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IONQ on a tear lately.... anyone else holding?
My only swing trade bag is NVOS and slightly been bagholding. Had a chance to sell but then a major sell off happened,, almost back at even still hopeful for it to run up a little over the next week unless I decide to jump onto something much hotter.

IONQ had been bought up on Moon's a number of times.