Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe ham or some youtubers made out and we are just too dumb to do it ourselves
Ya never know!!!

My choice not to swing trade any of this, so all on me but for whatever reason I’m sticking with the plan long term.

I did start buying a separate bag in Moomoo with the original intention of swing trading but I just couldn’t get myself to do it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya never know!!!

My choice not to swing trade any of this, so all on me but for whatever reason I’m sticking with the plan long term.

I did start buying a separate bag in Moomoo with the original intention of swing trading but I just couldn’t get myself to do it.

yeah im sticking with same plan .. i think i picked up around 600 under $1 .. those 600shares ill maybe look to get out btwn $2-$2.50 .. and continue to keep the $ aside if it falls again kinda thing

Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wohoo go PLTR .. sold 35% of position .. new avg of $11.67

one and half year of red .. patience for once pays off

now need PSNY to make a run

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
wohoo go PLTR .. sold 35% of position .. new avg of $11.67

one and half year of red .. patience for once pays off

Still holding my PLTR because my average is $13.04 and hoping for more of a climb before shedding any. Story is that Palantir is going to do well exploiting AI??

KOPN on a nice +80% tear this past month. Still in the red though until $2.15. These long deep red holds might eventually turn to gold??

PSNY is a longer shot, but not without merit. Those polestar cars look nice!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once GTII squeezes Ill buy the company off the market, shouldnt be hard to pick up 51% of the float with easy money Ill make off of GTII. Its pretty much guaranteed I feel it in my gut.

LMFAO!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still holding my PLTR because my average is $13.04 and hoping for more of a climb before shedding any. Story is that Palantir is going to do well exploiting AI??

KOPN on a nice +80% tear this past month. Still in the red though until $2.15. These long deep red holds might eventually turn to gold??

PSNY is a longer shot, but not without merit. Those polestar cars look nice!
yup should be one of the best in business with govt contracts

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn wish was patience on KOPN too .. oh well

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DTCC gave Alpine another 30 day extension, however Wednesday we hear from FINRA vs Alpine court case.

Perhaps this time DTCC wanted to move away from court’s ruling???

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are these for ? and why AMC did these ?
Its about the settlement, if shareholders want to accept or reject it.

The funny part is I can send them a written statement and have my voice heard to vote on that as long as its in to them by today. I got the card yesterday. LMFAO!!!!!!

Ill post a pic in next post.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok at least I can tell AMC to go shove their settlement up their bunghole as far as possible via email.

If I wanted to speak at the settlement case I have to mail it in and they have to get it by the end of today.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its about the settlement, if shareholders want to accept or reject it.

The funny part is I can send them a written statement and have my voice heard to vote on that as long as its in to them by today. I got the card yesterday. LMFAO!!!!!!

Ill post a pic in next post.
oh i got it too .. i just threw it in trash can soon as i knew it was from AA

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a headache, they want me to send brokerage copy proving I had the stock at the date?

Jeeze, Ill take my GTII squeeze and move on, Ill buy a Regal theater near me afterwards.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
VOCL Update, OG collection audit due by mid June and then filing for dividend issuance afterwards.

Everything seems to be going timely.

I'm still confused by the OG collection plan and it's "worth". So an auditor is going to put a number on what they 'believe' is the OG collection value. But that is just an opinion. The spinoff would need a real buyer at the audited price... and THAT is the toughest part of this plan.

If no buyer then no money then no dividend??

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still confused by the OG collection plan and it's "worth". So an auditor is going to put a number on what they 'believe' is the OG collection value. But that is just an opinion. The spinoff would need a real buyer at the audited price... and THAT is the toughest part of this plan.

If no buyer then no money then no dividend??
I dunno what to think of it right now, just a wait and see game and since Im just going to hold the bag and thats that.

That playboy stuff may be worth money, how much? I dont know.

He does have another 4-5 companies he is spinning off and issuing as more spinoff dividends one after another so at least there is something going here but Im not exactly bullish on this one at the moment as I am with GTII in the long run.

CEO is a natural born asshole too, not that its entirely negative but he really hurt his company alienating and entire community with his rants then he pretends he dunno why his stock crashed.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
KOPN now up 124% on the month with no big news as far as I can tell. Is there big news coming?

Wonder how long should I ride it? Only 10% green after this long recovery....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMDB lost all its credibility, they are openly admitting they are rigging the rating score for The Little Mermaid.

IMG_1268.jpg

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buh bye Fort Brand

In our woke world it is renamed something our Country doesnt represent much of anymore as we dwindle down into obscurity, Fort Liberty.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Buh bye Fort Brand

In our woke world it is renamed something our Country doesnt represent much of anymore as we dwindle down into obscurity, Fort Liberty.
You mean Fort Bragg?

We will also soon see what these woke B.S. renaming games do for military retention and recruitment. Blah!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean Fort Bragg?

We will also soon see what these woke B.S. renaming games do for military retention and recruitment. Blah!
Oops wrong thread, but yeah I meant Bragg. Stupid spell check went woke too hahhahaaa

It never ends.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Kind of quiet in here lately.

Can't even hear the lambo's purring in the dealer's lot anymore....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMFAO GTII now trading in 6 digits, isn’t retail limited to 4 at most????

IMG_1293.png

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Havent been actively trading, a little stuck with NVOS, had a nice pop today after some news but not there yet.

GTII currently still waiting on FINRA vs. Alpine, VOCL still waiting for OG Collection spinoff which will be a while.

CLNV has been on the rise back up, the CEO is meeting with one of the governors, Im bullish long term.

Have a big bag of ACGX which has barely traded for months and just waiting for volume, very low key OTC play. Dunno if it will ever get where it needs to be.

Trying to keep my brain healthy and look at GTII only a few times a day and shut my extra screen off so I can focus on other things in my life such as improving my Sicilian, learning Italian getting back to lower intermediate Mandarin....also got into learning the history of Sicily which is incredible and we have had so much innovation and intellectual advances there that have influenced the entire world.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

haha i just got back from bach party yesterday ..so im even more broke now

cant even dream about lambo

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MULN now 7
VOCL PR integration of Vocal Platform with AI

Looks potentially that Jeremy let out a cryptic message that potentially maybe they are considering taking VOCL private???

"Whether we take the Company private or continue to slog our way through the public markets, these types of integrations make the true value of Creatd and it's platform Vocal far higher than that reflected in the stock market."

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
" i have more kids then lucid has sold cars" - elon musk

some motivation quote

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy Toledo, just checked MULN and now back down to 0.62, nice job Mr. CEO with that RS!!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Holy Toledo, just checked MULN and now back down to 0.62, nice job Mr. CEO with that RS!!!!
same gonna happen to AMC

• Wow
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nah. AMC still has 100x more functioning theaters than Mullan ever sold cars
true i was just going by what retailers will do ( sell )
AMC reddit will be like #still not selling .. no1 is selling.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PLTR and panasonic energy signs a multi -year deal

@ax1 bro everytime i see PLTR going up i remember your old post .. "cant believe PLTR is below $6"

sadly couldnt buy then ..oh well gotta live with the position i have no avg up ever.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
c'mon GME bring up AMC & APE with you today.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PLTR and panasonic energy signs a multi -year deal

@ax1 bro everytime i see PLTR going up i remember your old post .. "cant believe PLTR is below $6"

sadly couldnt buy then ..oh well gotta live with the position i have no avg up ever.
Wow thats really pumping again today! Im left out as well. Cant win em all.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My 2nd biggest play ACGX is finally moving up 49% and Moon mentioned it in the discord....if he talks about it in his video tonight might get some fireworks I hope.

Cost average .34, been holding bag for a several months now and stuck on a grid since late April. Now 0.38.

For a while volume was less than 100 shares a day, I even celebrated when we had a 0 volume day lol.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
My 2nd biggest play ACGX is finally moving up 49% and Moon mentioned it in the discord....if he talks about it in his video tonight might get some fireworks I hope.

Cost average .34, been holding bag for a several months now and stuck on a grid since late April. Now 0.38.

For a while volume was less than 100 shares a day, I even celebrated when we had a 0 volume day lol.
Great to hear you are back in the green! What's your target price to start selling?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear you are back in the green! What's your target price to start selling?
Might take half off the table at 0.68 (if it gets there) and make the rest a free long hold (if it pops harder I’ll have to trade out all fast we, will see.) I put a chunk of money on this with 10k shares so if I get lucky and it hits that I’ll have a lot of play money to actively trade again.

This could go right back down tomorrow who knows, but in that case I’ll have to keep holding it all.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that GME 17-21% drop bummed me out

• Sad
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sold all my GME .. basically break even

so i expect it to squeeze soon
ill jump in maybe if under 20.50 if it falls for a swing

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MULN now .44 cents!!! Getting down to pre-RS levels, nice job CEO!!!!