Stocks

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
thats so crazy .. that they get attacked when they speak out and do something right for their co & shareholders.

seems like nothing will change sometiems
Oooorrrrr... it's the same pump cycle.

Make claims about fighting 'the man' for a super duper mega squeeze.... pump the rumors and hype...nothing ever really pans out... lay low for a while.... repeat.

The Lou Loop

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oooorrrrr... it's the same pump cycle.

Make claims about fighting 'the man' for a super duper mega squeeze.... pump the rumors and hype...nothing ever really pans out... lay low for a while.... repeat.

The Lou Loop
Sounds like a great opportunity.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let’s welcome newest bagholder of FNGR aka me

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let’s welcome newest bagholder of FNGR aka me
Ham and William were on a spacecall together, HAM said a asian brokerage group got in contact with him about finding the next GME and they specifically asked about FNGR. He does a presentation for them tomorrow, will bring up GTII as well.

FNGR is a great fundamental company in the Chinese market with a small float so hopefully this will rebound for you.

Does teach people a lesson which Im guilty of falling for as well, which is chasing FOMO!!!! I did so many times look at FNGR in the low 1s but didnt have funds or the patience to jump in on that.

Roger had the spacecall, He said he couldnt speak again things changed and is held down, but hopefully will be able to talk next week. His lawyers are supposed to have some meeting on Monday about how he can be transparent.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whats your cost average?
2.30 only 50 shares
Couldn’t really watch any stock today super busy at work so blind buy bc of Gtii pumper

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DFLI (Dragonfly Energy) tanked like a mofo this morning -42% on news of a warrant offering to raise capital.... ugh
wow offering at $2 and fell to $1.54

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And it just had a great earnings report and was sitting at $2.80 prior to this drop.

View attachment 233391
shytty when companies do that .. i think GNS did that and retailers lost faith in the ceo

muln have done it 3x and then they do reverse split to remain above dollar (currently .21 .. fckin joke what companies on nasdaq can do for themselves and who knows how much money is being spent on company itself .. even if so we aint in it for long run lol

woohoo go FNGR

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
shytty when companies do that .. i think GNS did that and retailers lost faith in the ceo

muln have done it 3x and then they do reverse split to remain above dollar (currently .21 .. fckin joke what companies on nasdaq can do for themselves and who knows how much money is being spent on company itself .. even if so we aint in it for long run lol

woohoo go FNGR
Still holding FNGR??? Hit 2.54 this morning so at least for a time you were in profit.

Catalyst now is to see if HAM pursueded the billionaire group to buy that up and force a squeeze, and he was supposed to bring up GTII as well. Dunno if true not like we should assume its true he even met with them. He did say there are no guarantees they will follow up on that, they just wanted to hear his pitch.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still holding FNGR??? Hit 2.54 this morning so at least for a time you were in profit.

Catalyst now is to see if HAM pursueded the billionaire group to buy that up and force a squeeze, and he was supposed to bring up GTII as well. Dunno if true not like we should assume its true he even met with them. He did say there are no guarantees they will follow up on that, they just wanted to hear his pitch.
yup holding till 4+ or 0

Reactions: ax1
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
MULN posts news, tries to get another pump now stock 18 cents, finally hit that 19 cent target I predicted.

Now lets go for 14 cents.

And NASDAQ has a limit to how much you can reverse split within a 2 year period to hold compliance. I think they can only do a 1-9 split at this point (when Mullan is wanting a 1-100 split)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And NASDAQ has a limit to how much you can reverse split within a 2 year period to hold compliance. I think they can only do a 1-9 split at this point (when Mullan is wanting a 1-100 split)
They just touched .16es!!!!!

They will need a 1-10000 split before you know it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They just touched .16es!!!!!

They will need a 1-10000 split before you know it.
i found ham has been holding GTII for close to 5+ years .. maybe hes trying to pump so he can get out lol

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i found ham has been holding GTII for close to 5+ years .. maybe hes trying to pump so he can get out lol
He always said 2.5 years (1/2 a year ago he was saying 2) so I dont think it was that long, but really a pump again to $8 would make me really happy then I can ride the rest for free. Havent changed my brackets so far.

His meeting is actually tonight.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since this is a fitness board:

Cosmos Health Successfully Completes Second Phase of CCX0722 Development, an Innovative Product for Obesity and Weight Management: Significant Step in Bringing Product to the Multi-Billion-Dollar Market

Wednesday, June 21, 2023 9:20 AM

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since this is a fitness board:

Cosmos Health Successfully Completes Second Phase of CCX0722 Development, an Innovative Product for Obesity and Weight Management: Significant Step in Bringing Product to the Multi-Billion-Dollar Market

Wednesday, June 21, 2023 9:20 AM

have they done an offering ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wow FINGER .. something we hope'd that GTII would be doing.

hoping to catch PSNY tommorow around 3.40 to swing trade again.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GTII closing bell .8997 25% pop

FNGR 2.89, show continues after hours (Im not in the play currently, but same community)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im still in CLNV, we had a 22% pop after word got out dilution is finally over.\

VOCL up 15% at .05, still a total disaster at the moment.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GTII closing bell .8997 25% pop

FNGR 2.89, show continues after hours (Im not in the play currently, but same community)
my nipples are hard through the schmedium shirt

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only 15 more hours and 13 minutes till market open.

Let’s hope we don’t get disappointed .. I know can’t wait till 9:30 ring since otc

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm the AMC / APE saga, there was a sizeable drop in AMC yesterday with an even larger bump to APE.... signs of a future merge of the two I think. I am still holding more APE than AMC assuming a future merge happens.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm the AMC / APE saga, there was a sizeable drop in AMC yesterday with an even larger bump to APE.... signs of a future merge of the two I think. I am still holding more APE than AMC assuming a future merge happens.
i traded some ape this morning sold at the top 1.99 .. i hold almost about equal amount of both incase something happens

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Merger def can save .. but just scared what if AMC and ape both are at $2 when merger happens .. like whats the point

i dont buy into all float will be smaller crap thing etc ..seen what happens at reverse splits

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Merger def can save .. but just scared what if AMC and ape both are at $2 when merger happens .. like whats the point

i dont buy into all float will be smaller crap thing etc ..seen what happens at reverse splits

An APE/AMC combination is gonna be the same as dilution. Whether that requires a reverse split is separate argument.

The only play at the moment is betting that they do merge which puts the combined stock price around 3.50 giving big upside for the APE gamble.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is fining JP Morgan Chase after the bank “accidentally” deleted 47 million banking records. Moreover, Reuters reports that the fine is worth $4 million after emails related to retail banking groups were terminated.

The emails occurred in 2018, between the months of January and April, and were deleted in 2019. Additionally, the report notes that the records were deleted from nearly 8,700 mailboxes, with 7,500 of those belonging to the bank’s employees.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is fining JP Morgan Chase after the bank “accidentally” deleted 47 million banking records. Moreover, Reuters reports that the fine is worth $4 million after emails related to retail banking groups were terminated.

The emails occurred in 2018, between the months of January and April, and were deleted in 2019. Additionally, the report notes that the records were deleted from nearly 8,700 mailboxes, with 7,500 of those belonging to the bank’s employees.

woohoo $4mil fine for the largest bank in the world .. that will teach them to cheat

• Haha