Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to hear ownership making buys like your post the other day with more owner shares at 0.62

Where is your average with COSM now?
.41 I think (edit, it’s .34) after yesterday. I was gambling bounce off .53 yesterday as bottom and called it wrong. If this goes my way I won’t complain.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to hear ownership making buys like your post the other day with more owner shares at 0.62

I should have sold and bought NBLD for a over 3,000% gain lol

IMG_5483.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

They filed for extension today to stay on Nasdaq. They need to hit $1 and stay there for 10 straight days. Vote is coming up to approve reverse split if needed, although they are trying to avoid that, people have to keep that in mind.

They have until 1/23/2023 to hit that mark so plenty of time for decision making.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

On another note, CEO is loaning money out to company so that won’t happen right now.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Forgot about my other account

Average for COSM = .34, not bad.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
COSM had an unbelievable 1.2 billion in short volume in just 2 months….1,999% SI may not be a glitch after all.

Source: Moonmarket

IMG_5484.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Al from Boston’s CGRA from last month is doing well.

IMG_5486.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
End of week closing bell AMC and APE Ortex

APE

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
S3 Data for COSM dropped to 13%, it appears they "fixed" it so no longer 1,999%....for the time being but doesnt change that 1.2 billion+ shorts have been sold over the past couple of months and accounting for naked shorting. Hopefully we will see what S3 says by Monday.

Image far bottom is the latest s3 data, the entire chart dropped as if they either fixed their issue that they calulated based off of the wrong free float or its something else???? Anyways not as exciting as before but Im still bullish on this play.

Someone posted COSM Ortex this morning at it sure at least looks like a short squeeze candidate (requiring people to hold of course.) Key update here is that COSM is now back on the threshold list.

Updated s3 data.....as we see we no longer have that 700-1999 range of SI over the past week.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Al from Boston has for sure now hit a home run calling CRGA when it was 2 cents.

IMG_5502.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stock ^^^^ I heard they have some pending deal with GM and also involved with 20 minute super fast charging technologies. Last weeks Pluto Rocket wasn’t for any reason.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC Morning Ortex, CTB Average has cooled down.

APE

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GTII takes another step to rid of naked short selling on their stock, this time they add services of ShareIntel to work with Wes Christian (who is the most prolific naked short lawyer out there and helped Overstock.com).....although if this takes the legal route and the blockchain listing/dividend dont work Im sure this will take some time.

Global Tech Industries Group, Inc. retains ShareIntel-Shareholder Intelligence Services, LLC to assist Christian Levine Law Group in its investigation of possible naked short selling.

December 6, 2022 - 8:30 am

New York, NY, Dec. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (GTII: OTCQB) Global Tech Industries Group, Inc. (“GTII” or “The Company”), www.gtii-us.com, announced today that its board of directors approved and instructed management to negotiate and execute a service agreement with ShareIntel-Shareholder Intelligence Services, LLC www.shareintel.com to further assist The Christian Levine Law Group, as well as Warshaw Burstein, LLP, each already retained by the Company, to review the trading history of the Company’s common stock for the past two years. ShareIntel offers unprecedented access and insight into broker-dealer, clearing firm and shareholder position movement. ShareIntel utilizes a patented process called DRIL-Down to aggregate and analyze repository data from reporting entities, broker-dealers and shareholders enabling Global Tech Industries to proactively track shareholder ownership, identify parties to suspicious, aberrant or unusual trading activity and deploy corrective action steps to help curtail such activity. The Christian Levine Law Group, LLC has been pursuing investment banking and brokerage firms on Wall Street for over 20 years for illegal naked short selling, which is a sophisticated form of stock manipulation. The Company believes it may have been the target of a market manipulation scheme involving illegal naked short selling of its common stock over the last two years and has decided to investigate and expose any wrongdoing.

David Reichman, Chairman of GTII, stated, “Our management team feels that the time for half measures is over. Leveraging ShareIntel’s patented processes and proprietary analytics, we can investigate reporting anomalies among market makers, banks, broker-dealers and clearing firms. In addition, we should also be able to track share ownership and identify any suspicious, aberrant and or unusual trading activity, continuing our commitment to protect our investors and maximize shareholder value. If the Company has been the subject and victim of illegal naked short selling, these two firms should get to the bottom of it.”

David Wenger, President and Chief Executive Officer of ShareIntel, stated, “We look forward to helping Global Tech Industries Group, Inc. identify parties to potentially illegal naked short selling and assist The Christian Levine Law Group to implement action to address such activity.

About Shareintel-Shareholder Intelligence Service, LLC: SIS is a patented compliance driven SAAS retained by public companies to track shareholder ownership, monitor critical broker-dealer and shareholder movement. DRIL-Down identifies participants to abusive and illegal short selling providing actionable intelligence. www.shareintel.com

About The Christian Levine Law Group: The Christian Levine Law Group engages in all types of civil litigation, including shareholder and partnership disputes, and stock fraud. The Group operates domestically and internationally, with its corporate headquarters based in Houston, TX https://christianlevinelaw.com

About GTII: GTII is a publicly traded Company incorporated in the state of Nevada, specializing in the pursuit of acquiring and supporting new and innovative technologies through acquisition and joint venture.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
COSM is more interesting than GTii.

But what was with the wild variance in shorts published?? If the information can go from 1999% short to 20% short overnight than that data is worthless. (*FWIW- yahoofinance has shorts at 8% as of Nov15)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
doubled down on GTII picking up shares at $.92brining my avg to around $2.05

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
COSM is more interesting than GTii.

But what was with the wild variance in shorts published?? If the information can go from 1999% short to 20% short overnight than that data is worthless. (*FWIW- yahoofinance has shorts at 8% as of Nov15)
I actually think its the other way around but COSM is a much more interesting company though. We know who the primary shorts and naked shorters are in GTII are and how vulnerable they might be vs. an unknown who are also on the big market. Also, COSM hasnt even announced the Upstream listing yet, GTII is at least already in the processes.

The COSM SI most likely was all about wrong share count on the float. Webull still has it at 45 million for example when the IR guy confirmed with the COO:
Total float 180m
Free float 153m
Greg Siokas and insiders control 90m which explains 243m OS(153+90) (Greg 45m+12m warrants) (Insiders 30m +9m warrants)

Now not sure how the math works out with actual SI, I wouldnt necessarily believe either number especially when it comes to naked shorts but I still watch and post about it. With Ortex its voluntary reporting anyways and they try to figure it out and I dont understand what the other system is all about other than it costs a ton of money to access the data.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lou isnt even in GTII.
What do you mean Lou isnt in GTII? I thought that was the whole reason for his beard??

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you mean Lou isnt in GTII? I thought that was the whole reason for his beard??

No, he left in dramatic fashion too and caused all kinds of chaos in the GTII community as well.

He was mad that GTII wasnt responding to his update requests with the Upstream listing, even though it was only 10 days after their announcment of the application and Upstream already stating it takes 4-6 weeks for them to process and it was totally out of GTII's hands. Once GTII announced they hired the best securities lawyer on the planet Lou was out, because it wasnt a play for the "now" anymore.....even though Upstream/digital dividend is still around the corner, possibly by January and Wes Christian is considered a superstar lawyer.

Lou actually said he may go back just that COSM is the play for now and thats that.

He is now in the hospital to take care of some issues that he had talked about for the past couple months and mostly away.

So yeah, Lou is a drama queen but for some reason I tolerate it because Ive been around his culture when I was younger.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CRTD's (I sold some but still have a nice bag) CEO Jeremy Frommer will be doing a presentation in NYC at some conference and will be exposing naked short selling today and calling people out.

Hamshortkiller will be doing his conference call at 8pm today so he has a chance to hear whats going on in NYC and will be going over it.
425-436-6326 code 3766434 8PM

William P. Farrand (the guy who reports on the GTII truck) will likely air the 8pm conference call on his youtube channel as he usually does, but nothing official.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Is that your greenest overall winner so far?
At least for the moment, was as high as $1.70 something a a couple weeks back before blowing off alot of steam. CEO is talking at that conference soon but Ill catchup with the call tonight....and waiting on a couple things coming up in January.

Most but not all of the penny/OTC.low cap stocks on my watch-list has a heavy bloody day, it was destruction today on the markets.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reason for CRTD pop (edit: and dump! haha)....just in not long ago.

Creatd Announces Letter of Intent for 25% Sale of OG Collection, Inc. at $2.5 Million Purchase Price; Transaction Anticipated to Close Ahead of Planned OTC Spin-Off

December 06, 2022

NEW YORK, Dec. 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Creatd, Inc. (OTCQB: CRTD) ("Creatd" or the "Company"), a creator-first technology company, today announced that it has entered into a Letter of Intent ("LOI") with an outside party for the sale of 25% of the equity interests of its subsidiary OG Collection, Inc. (the "OG Collection"), its acclaimed media archive capturing some of the most iconic publications and people of the 20th century.

Summary of Proposed Transaction

Consideration for Purchase of Shares: Under the terms of the LOI, Dorado Goose LLC shall acquire a total of 500,000 shares of OG Collection, Inc. for cash consideration of $2,500,000, implying a pre-money valuation of $7,500,000 and a post-money valuation of $10,000,000.

Capitalization: As previously announced, Creatd is pursuing its plan to spin-off the OG Collection, Inc. As part of the transaction, and subject to board approval, the Company will be issuing 80% ownership interests of OG Collection, Inc. to shareholders of record, and 20% to the entity's management. Upon the closing of the proposed transaction outlined in the LOI, this initial capitalization would be adjusted to reflect the new investors' capital investment. With the purchase of the 25% ownership by Dorado Goose LLC, the original 80% ownership to Creatd shareholders would be reduced to 60% and management's original 20% would be reduced to 15% post-transaction.

A record date will be set prior to the distribution of the spin out shares of OG Collection, Inc. Only those shareholders that can demonstrate physical ownership as of such record date will be entitled to the new security.

Current Assets: OG Collection, Inc. includes approximately 150,000 published & unpublished images in original format; approximately 25,000 original drawings, sketches, cartoons, and artwork; approximately 3,500 hours of original footage in VS, Super 8 film, and DVD formats; approximately 5,000 mastheads, magazines, stories, unpublished scripts and production materials; and thousands of records from the archives of General Media, Inc. and Bob Guccione's personal estate. In addition, the OG Collection includes the OG Gallery web 3.0 and NFT assets; the intellectual property associated with development of media including the film Filthy Gorgeous and the book series No One's Pet; current projects including podcasts, streaming video and licensing; and all copyright relating to the photography and illustrations of Bob Guccione.

Commented Creatd's Chairman and CEO, Jeremy Frommer, "I am thrilled to have this opportunity to jumpstart the OG Collection, Inc.'s various expansion initiatives including its media development, partnership with the premiere licensing group in the photography space, as well as our Web 3.0 and NFT strategy. Additionally, through the plan contemplated in today's LOI, we will be in an even better position to monetize the hundreds of thousands of original images in our vast media library through both direct sales as well as transactions leveraging the Collection's impressive intellectual property."

Frommer continued, "Equally important to me is the tactical value that the spin-off of the OG Collection, Inc provides to Creatd, Inc's shareholders of record, both in monetary value as well as combating the naked short selling. The transaction announced today not only validates the pre-money value of the spin-off, but will enable us to more swiftly move through the legal and operational milestones required to list a new company. Upon listing on the OTC, the distribution of OG Collection shares to Creatd shareholders will be closely monitored to ensure no shares are distributed to shareholders who cannot prove physical ownership at the time of the transaction."

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of the OG Collection includes 60,000 classing Penthouse images, not sure whats included in the sale.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow look at those MMTLP and MMAT 5 minute candles!

IMG_5505.JPGIMG_5506.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
crazy day for MMTLP & MMAT

MMTLP went from -23% to +16%
MMAT went from -6% to +14%

excited for MMTLP hopefully these youtubers are right that the hedgies would have to close the position by end of this week.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MMAT after hours, tomorrow will be interesting. People have waited some 18 months for this….I hope they get it. Will be interesting tomorrow.

IMG_5511.JPG

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
crazy day for MMTLP & MMAT

MMTLP went from -23% to +16%
MMAT went from -6% to +14%

excited for MMTLP hopefully these youtubers are right that the hedgies would have to close the position by end of this week.
Make sure your aware about some dividend being issued with MMTLP (yes a dividend with a dividend sorta lol!)....Moon Market covers it with the Tuesday night video. I just listened in casually multi-tasking so not sure 100% all the details off my head.

On another note, Im in Moon Market's subscription discord now.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Make sure your aware about some dividend being issued with MMTLP (yes a dividend with a dividend sorta lol!)....Moon Market covers it with the Tuesday night video. I just listened in casually multi-tasking so not sure 100% all the details off my head.

On another note, Im in Moon Market's subscription discord now.
Oh yup have been on top of it .. uncle Smokey was the first one and did a great job

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn MMAT reached nearly 2.50 and had a pullback
i wanna sell 500shares at 2.67 and will give me $1k to put somewhere else

MMTLP will fall pretty heavily most likely .. im riding it out to see what this "Hydrocarbon divy is all about"

If any1 is getting in that now remember you have to buy it before 8th and hold till 12th and they say 14th you will know what you will be rewarded with .. of what year they havent said lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good thing Sam’s Club hot dog and soda combo are behind the counter…that would have done it for me.

IMG_5513.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cramer's past predictions, its endless.......LMFAOOOOOOO!!!!!!

IMG_5514.JPG
IMG_5515.JPG

Last edited:
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn, that GTII

What do the internet foum promoters say when it's going the opposite direction? Do your people say it's still going to the moon just be patient, or do they ever say they were wrong and it's time to bail?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do the internet foum promoters say when it's going the opposite direction? Do your people say it's still going to the moon just be patient, or do they ever say they were wrong and it's time to bail?
I follow them every day, absolutely nothing has changed with the fundementals of the short squeeze and my community is staying the course. I might be gobbling up just a little more shares soon too (cash, not selling my AMC anymore,) am most bullish on GTII and CRTD.

CEO of CRTD is aggressively out for naked short sellers, is he going to have a spin-off for that OG NFT collection and he is all out after them...something we never got from AA really.

This is just a small clip from the presentation a couple days ago.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, these guys have been in on this for 18-24 months already.

You can listen in in just less than a hour, GTII, CRTD and FNGR conference call with Hamshort killer

3:30pm eastern
425-436-6326. Code 3766434

William Farrand (the old guy who hits the road to report on the GTII truck) will likely be calling in and playing it on speakerphone on his livestream on youtube at 3:30.

He is livestreaming right now and probably take this through the call. If he isnt on right now he probably just stepped aside to take a quick phone call as Im watching right now (Im multi-tasking while working, I do have a life, lol!)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
better pray to lord that GTII never falls below .43 ..other wise you will see .15-.20

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
better pray to lord that GTII never falls below .43 ..other wise you will see .15-.20
In all honestly, at this point where Im considering scooping more up, I would love it to tank to a penny. Even at a penny, if the estimate naked short count is real the shorts still couldnt get out of their play without it booming.