GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Palantir claiming big news of FOX today. Though that has been a Lou-level of failed bullsh1t internet forum investment for me as well thus far...

Software company CEO says new deal could 'change the course of history'

nice

one of the best co imo, cant believe its at the levels we are seeing.

I have been waiting for $6 to buy 50more shares but might not get it but who knows in todays shady market

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little pre-market pop for MULN, Im not in on the play but like to see how this plays out down the road. I was thinking of buying some for a swing just yesterday.

via InvestorWire -- Mullen Automotive, Inc. (NASDAQ: MULN) (“Mullen” or the “Company”), an emerging electric vehicle (“EV”) manufacturer, today announces Randy Marion Automotive (“RMA”) as the first dealer group partner for Mullen’s commercial EV lineup, which is set to launch in the U.S. in 2023.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A little pre-market pop for MULN, Im not in on the play but like to see how this plays out down the road. I was thinking of buying some for a swing just yesterday.

via InvestorWire -- Mullen Automotive, Inc. (NASDAQ: MULN) (“Mullen” or the “Company”), an emerging electric vehicle (“EV”) manufacturer, today announces Randy Marion Automotive (“RMA”) as the first dealer group partner for Mullen’s commercial EV lineup, which is set to launch in the U.S. in 2023.
saw that .. everything is popping right now

i think daddy powell is suppose to speak today or has he already addressed it

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got up very early today for no reason, watching Moon Market's discord they called a handful of plays that kept running up after they were called, some more than others but these people know how to trade.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got up very early today for no reason, watching Moon Market's discord they called a handful of plays that kept running up after they were called, some more than others but these people know how to trade.
i think its the common theme when the FED is speaking .. pple pour in money and get out before he starts to speak

then theres others like us who get caught holding the bag lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another boring and dumb trading moves for me this morning, haha

Dumped my FNGR in exchange for another 1k in GTII and 500 CRTD.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatever money I have left will go into new plays,

The current high risk high reward bag
GTII 5k
CRTD 4k
COSM 4.3k

Basically all 3 especially the first 2 that they are put on blockchain exchange and issued dividends to force counterfeit shorts to cover. Its a along shot, but if any of the 3 hit that should be decent.

And I dont consider this high risk since I do think its a good long term play anyways
AMC 1k, half this bag being short gains tax and I may swing trade it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whatever money I have left will go into new plays,

The current high risk high reward bag
GTII 5k
CRTD 4k
COSM 4.3k

Basically all 3 especially the first 2 that they are put on blockchain exchange and issued dividends to force counterfeit shorts to cover. Its a along shot, but if any of the 3 hit that should be decent.

And I dont consider this high risk since I do think its a good long term play anyways
AMC 1k, half this bag being short gains tax and I may swing trade it.
nice good luck .. now u have all "memes" lol

staying away from crypto ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn!

Anyways I picked up another 250 shares at $5.65

IMG_5546.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice good luck .. now u have all "memes" lol

staying away from crypto ?
For now yes, out of crypto. Will go back in if I make something out of my plays. Am open to picking up my Safemoon and Shib back but also looking at some others such as xrp and xlm. Not paying attention too much other than some big headlines.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
fck war

• Sad
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ooopps. sorry I meant that one for the political thread.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ooopps. sorry I meant that one for the political thread.
Not that sending trillions of dollars of our tax money doesnt effect us here as well.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see how Mullen can break into the electric vehicle Market successfully when so many others further along and with far better funding can barely survive.

Lucid and Rivian for example....

The bigs here are sure all doing EV's and serious about it, as well as the bigs in Japan. Sure seems to be getting crowdy for sure.

Maybe down the road Mullen could be bought out for good use, I havent kept that close a eye on everything but I think MULN had great long range battery tech in development?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not that sending trillions of dollars of our tax money doesnt effect us here as well.
oh it def will affect stock market .. i didnt meant it in a way that it doesnt belong here .. just hate that its happening and innocent suffer along with us financially.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh it def will affect stock market .. i didnt meant it in a way that it doesnt belong here .. just hate that its happening and innocent suffer along with us financially.
Actually I didnt take it that way from you, I got you right. Im not happy about all this myself and share your sentiment....just that some stuff I try to keep out of here, just my own preference unless its a little more directly stock related.

I often post stock market stuff by accident in the political thread too lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't see how Mullen can break into the electric vehicle Market successfully when so many others further along and with far better funding can barely survive.

Lucid and Rivian for example....

They get bailed over and over by govt long as they can provide how they will be helping build better future.

MULN does have something that no1 else does ( battery tech )\

as for stock surviving .. they would just have to do split and whenever they go under certain amount or stock does go up in a year or 2 .. do offering to raise $.

they are in better shape then some of the other ones ( less debt )

for any stock to survive is a huge thing.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today's COSM trading up until past 3pm, 70% of the entire volume all traded in the dark.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MULN making news 2 days in a row with a early morning pop, although it doesnt seem to be able to move that much.

Mullen Automotive Partners with Loop Global to Deploy EV Charging Solutions, Including Public DC Fast Charging Network and Residential Offerings

December 14, 2022 08:00 ET | Source: Mullen Automotive, Inc.

Loop to offer up to $300 million in available financing via its Loop-as-a-Service program to deploy Level 2 and Level 3 DC public charging stations across the Mullen Charging Network Powered By Loop

Mullen and Loop will provide turnkey, co-branded intelligent electric vehicle charging technology, accelerating the expansion of the charging infrastructure in the USA

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MULN making news 2 days in a row with a early morning pop, although it doesnt seem to be able to move that much.

Mullen Automotive Partners with Loop Global to Deploy EV Charging Solutions, Including Public DC Fast Charging Network and Residential Offerings

December 14, 2022 08:00 ET | Source: Mullen Automotive, Inc.

Loop to offer up to $300 million in available financing via its Loop-as-a-Service program to deploy Level 2 and Level 3 DC public charging stations across the Mullen Charging Network Powered By Loop

Mullen and Loop will provide turnkey, co-branded intelligent electric vehicle charging technology, accelerating the expansion of the charging infrastructure in the USA

@BamBam54 thats how they will survive :) to answer your question from yesterday.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_5117.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All 3 Trump stocks (dwac, dwacw, phun) are pumping again after announcement of a major announcement tomorrow.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
announcements of announcements are the best announcements!!

one optimistic trend I'm holding on to is that the best years of the markets are always the 1st and 3rd year of a presidency. With rates hiked up crazy, and inflation hopefully peaking, this sets a nice primer for a 2023 run in the market.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice turnaround for COSM!!

Tomorrow they visit NASDAQ for an extension to prevent being delisted 1/23.

IMG_5554.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reason for COSM pump: announcement that there will be an announcement.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol FINRA gave employees couple weeks off
( getting it from MMTLP youtubers )

• Haha
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MULN suspended.

recieved another big order rumored to be worth around $200mil.

hopefully sends the stock up around +.10 today after sell off.

6000vans ordered .. hopefully they can deliver all these big orders

Last edited:
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
MULN suspended.

recieved another big order rumored to be worth around $200mil.

hopefully sends the stock up around +.10 today after sell off.

6000vans ordered .. hopefully they can deliver all these big orders
Nice! What is the magic number to get you back into the green on MULN ??

Do they have a working factory rolling any cars off a production line yet?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice! What is the magic number to get you back into the green on MULN ??

Do they have a working factory rolling any cars off a production line yet?
im at .65 close to 1000 shares.
.50 call options expiring jan2025

what i have plan for mmat/muln or any stock is ..
sell 50% of shares at break even point ( long as its not OTC stock ), and keep that 50% money aside when a pull back appear and if it falls below the break even price

( so i basically want 1000 shares forever but at lower rate lol )

Yup they do a have big factory in cali from what i remember .. as for if they had started im not sure .. i know they had been busy with battery and showing of new car models at the car shows.

whats your avg price ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice recovery on CRGA, already up a few cents green after being red for a brief time.

This stock like most OTC’s are on 15 minute delays if you go on webull or yahoo…. I use Think or Swim for current price action.

I caught this out of the blue at the right time having it on my watchlist….and luckily I didn’t catch this too early.

IMG_5575.JPG

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
im at .65 close to 1000 shares.
.50 call options expiring jan2025

what i have plan for mmat/muln or any stock is ..
sell 50% of shares at break even point ( long as its not OTC stock ), and keep that 50% money aside when a pull back appear and if it falls below the break even price

( so i basically want 1000 shares forever but at lower rate lol )

Yup they do a have big factory in cali from what i remember .. as for if they had started im not sure .. i know they had been busy with battery and showing of new car models at the car shows.

whats your avg price ?

I'm not in MULN. Have been a hard skeptic on that story from the very start.
However it's getting more interesting...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not in MULN. Have been a hard skeptic on that story from the very start.
However it's getting more interesting...
yeah im scared of the nasdaq compliance .. if they have to do a split ill sell at a loss
they have alot of time .. but still with whats going on in market .. will take alot to get to a $1 and hold it for 10 days.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice recovery on CRGA, already up a few cents green after being red for a brief time.

This stock like most OTC’s are on 15 minute delays if you go on webull or yahoo…. I use Think or Swim for current price action.

I caught this out of the blue at the right time having it on my watchlist….and luckily I didn’t catch this too early.

View attachment 226276
nice if u catch it at -55%

i was so tempted .. started following william P for mmtlp updates and his thougths.

and he was talking about LGIQ, i checked it out and looks good but sticking with what i said before .. no new plays ( so tempted though lol )

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice if u catch it at -55%

i was so tempted .. started following william P for mmtlp updates and his thougths.

and he was talking about LGIQ, i checked it out and looks good but sticking with what i said before .. no new plays ( so tempted though lol )
Yeah that dude can really really talk lol Had him on since 9am and I just turned his stream on a few minutes ago.

FTD numbers came out, ran into COSM's and this is the bullcrap we are dealing with on this rigged market.

It will be interesting how high the FTD's are from the previous 2 weeks when they come out in a couple, the last day on this chart is 11/30 when the stock just hit 77 cents. Id bet they will be ATHs!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah im scared of the nasdaq compliance .. if they have to do a split ill sell at a loss
they have alot of time .. but still with whats going on in market .. will take alot to get to a $1 and hold it for 10 days.
Moon Market said he finally decided to stop dilluting, and that with pretty much every rip he just dillutes and dillutes (in my own words.) Maybe if he does stop it will get there????? Well, you needs investment funds to get there too but maybe this is time to try to stay listed.

Can MULN file any more extensions? We are waiting on word from COSM as they are trying on doing that today.