Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was real close to dumping half my COSM bag around noon at a small profit for more CRTD but didnt pull the trigger.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is anyone other than Lou still thinking COSM will take off... ?
No, just Lou....alot of people think it will pass $1. Lou had crazy brackets of 30-60 then 100 but thats him, and that was when that 1,999% number came out.

I was aiming for high single digits (6-8) until that "official" SI was all corrected and settled out, but I dunno what naked short estimates are....Hamshortkiller isnt involved with that at all, the one who usually figures out (according to his sources so take that for what it is) naked short numbers.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is anyone other than Lou still thinking COSM will take off... ?
i dont think it will cross $1 without a split .. wonder when they will get a warning letter from nasdaq compliance

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Al’s play CRGA has a massive end of day sell off.

IMG_5517.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont think it will cross $1 without a split .. wonder when they will get a warning letter from nasdaq compliance
COSM is trying to get there without a split (but they could) by Jan 23 if I remember off the top of my head right. They have to hold that for 10 days non-stop.

In other news, Moonmarket just posted (an hour ago) that the guy from ILUS took over CRGA. Wonder why the dump????

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is CRTD's twitter, he just posted this a couple hours ago he has his own plan to kill naked shorts as he talked about in the video I posted earlier.

He is also working on getting that Upstream listing, Im sure Ive mentioned this 12 times already haha.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
COSM is trying to get there without a split (but they could) by Jan 23 if I remember off the top of my head right. They have to hold that for 10 days non-stop.

In other news, Moonmarket just posted (an hour ago) that the guy from ILUS took over CRGA. Wonder why the dump????

View attachment 225885
oh not enough time .. but hopefully it does for the sake of retailers.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMG_5519.JPG

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
View attachment 225899

I wonder how that would play out. Say FTX was handing out millions of "tokens" pretending they owed the corresponding stock. And instead blew that money and no stock is ever coming, and FTX declares bankruptcy. Who is out that money??

I presume the shorts lose and have to rebuy actual stock, which should be great. Because they certainly can't force FTX to deliver on a fake token scam that was defrauded and money gone forever.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From my own IBKR account:

COSM CTB is 85%

IMG_5520.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder how that would play out. Say FTX was handing out millions of "tokens" pretending they owed the corresponding stock. And instead blew that money and no stock is ever coming, and FTX declares bankruptcy. Who is out that money??

I presume the shorts lose and have to rebuy actual stock, which should be great. Because they certainly can't force FTX to deliver on a fake token scam that was defrauded and money gone forever.
Im left scratching my head to be honest, I cant believe this crap even happened as much as Im more aware of the corruption than the average folk.

Being that Maxine Waters is leading the FTX investigation (same lady who did the Robinhood) and not even calling SBF to testify sure sends more red alarms too, and the GG connection....I dunno, it keeps getting worse and worse.

I mean, wWTtfF is this crap????

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This pretty much sums it up for now from one of the 2 sources Unusual Whales posted.

What's Next?
For now, The Chainsaw's report raises many suspicions, but nothing has been concretely proven yet.

The next step would be to look for hard evidence that any brokerage firm used the FTX's AMC tokenized shares to short the stock. But even then, it's not clear whether any wrongdoing has technically occurred, thanks to regulatory confusion surrounding cryptocurrencies.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im back in business

225 shares of CRTD, will get back my 3k bag next week need cash to settle. just past half way. Wont buy if it costs alot more.

Now officially part of the FNGR club with 250 shares.

Trying to figure out when I can buy AMC again, last sell off for me was November 9th, I think I have to wait until Monday. If AMC is $6 I might pick up 500 shares and get myself back over the 1k club again. If it pops up then I might wait. Im going to have these in a seperate account so i can be free to swing trade it without accidentally touching my long term AMC.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So what is the full list of mega-short-moonshot names you are still in now?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what is the full list of mega-short-moonshot names you are still in now?
Im in all 3 in my Hamshortkiller community, GTII, CRTD and FNGR. Both GTII and FNGR are using Wes Christian's lawfirm. Both GTII and CRTD are listing to upstream. Im still in COSM, I have no pressure to sell it right now.

FNGR is one of Avid Trader's favorite stocks (he is also part of the GTII, CRTD club)....FNGR has alot of potential being far greater in value based on fundamentals alone and being basically a monopoly in China....and yes, they do dark tracking shyt over there but everybody at least knows that. FNGR is also a short squeeze candidate due to naked shorting.

Oh, and AMC of course :)

Latest on FNGR

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill be adding up a gallon of GTII next week once cash settles because of sub $3 stock rules on Fidelity. 500-1k shares as long as its this low, I hope it tanks hard today as well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
fckin crazy .. OTC Vice president came on TV and spoke about it and everything crashed

This is from CFO of MMAT john brda
he has basically said he has no idea what these guys are doing and no one will know until next week.
HALT all day long .. im not sweating i sold at 5 and got out my initial investment and few extra $ that i put into gme

• Wow
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fckin crazy .. OTC Vice president came on TV and spoke about it and everything crashed

This is from CFO of MMAT john brda
he has basically said he has no idea what these guys are doing and no one will know until next week.
HALT all day long .. im not sweating i sold at 5 and got out my initial investment and few extra $ that i put into gme

View attachment 225933
LMFAO "To protect investors and public interest" .....who are hell they???? GTFOH!!!!!.....GFYM Finra!!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LMFAO "To protect investors and public interest" .....who are hell they???? GTFOH!!!!!.....GFYM Finra!!!!
mcdonalds need more workers .. put me as a reference so i get some extra $$
lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a second I thought we were heading to oblivion…..The IR guy posted early yesterday he needed to go dark until he gets clearance on something…we will see.

IMG_5521.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So COSM is now also with GTII using the services of ShareIntel...and I heard what they do and they really get deep down info which then in hand goes to lawyers to use as evidence in the court of law.

Here is the official press release, same thing Lou posted though.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GTII news just in, they completed their application process for listing on Upstream blockchain exchange.

Global Tech Industries Group, Inc. files Application for Listing on Blockchain-Powered Securities Exchange, Upstream

December 9, 2022 - 12:24 pm

New York, NY, Dec. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Tech Industries Group, Inc. (OTCQB: GTII) (“GTII” or the “Company”), www.gtii-us.com, a Nevada corporation, announced today that it has completed the application process for listing its shares on Upstream, a trading app for digital securities and NFTs powered by Horizon Fintex (“Horizon”) and MERJ Exchange Limited (“MERJ”).

The potential listing on Upstream is part of a larger strategy being employed by the Company to broaden its reach into the global trading and investing community, and to provide the opportunity to access an international, digital-first investor base that can trade using USDC digital currency, along with credit, debit, PayPal, and USD, potentially unlocking liquidity and enhancing price discovery.

Commenting on the application process, David Reichman, Chairman & CEO of GTII, stated, “We believe that our side of the application process is now complete, and we look forward to hearing from Upstream. Along with other steps the Company has recently taken, we view this as a bold move toward creating more value for our shareholders and positioning GTII to participate in an entirely new liquidity stream.”

Approval to be listed on Upstream is subject to approval by MERJ. However, as an existing OTCQB company, GTII may be eligible for an expedited listing process.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody pick up $AMAM today and sold before it was halted at the top at 1000%???

IMG_5523.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today’s 1000% runner of the day….halted many time all day.

IMG_5524.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC and APE closing bell and week Ortex

APE

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
APE just needs to die .. was created to basically steal retailers $ ( $5/share )

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
APE just needs to die .. was created to basically steal retailers $ ( $5/share )
I feel scammed, we voted several times to not dilute and APE was all created as a loophole without shareholder consent....and it was all at my/our cost. First it was to be a penny, then we all found out it sure in hell wasnt. AA is a great CEO for his company and I still respect him for that but that's where the line is drawn, the APE bullcrap was phony, we saved his company and he made millions of dollars cashing out of his own piggy bank with money that came from us and he did nothing to address sythentic shares, only deny it.

That being said, shorts still havent covered so the play is still live. Coming mondat I have to make a decision to pick up another 500 shares or not, not sure but I do feel even if it doesnt squeeze (havent given up on that) there is a big upside and I dont see why it couldnt hit ATH's again if FOMO kicks in just one more time. If I pick up another bag I will probably keep that in a seperate account and swing trade it.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel scammed, we voted several times to not dilute and APE was all created as a loophole without shareholder consent....and it was all at my/our cost. First it was to be a penny, then we all found out it sure in hell wasnt. AA is a great CEO for his company and I still respect him for that but that's where the line is drawn, the APE bullcrap was phony, we saved his company and he made millions of dollars cashing out of his own piggy bank with money that came from us and he did nothing to address sythentic shares, only deny it.

That being said, shorts still havent covered so the play is still live. Coming mondat I have to make a decision to pick up another 500 shares or not, not sure but I do feel even if it doesnt squeeze (havent given up on that) there is a big upside and I dont see why it couldnt hit ATH's again if FOMO kicks in just one more time. If I pick up another bag I will probably keep that in a seperate account and swing trade it.
T+90 Broseph!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what Im hearing and I didnt confirm this, ShareIntel is the only independent data recognized in the court of law and its really not cheap.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Morning trades
1.6k CRTD
1k GTII
500 AMC

Just topped off what I already have, boring. Almost bought WULF on a crash with good news but hesitated and missed out.

Still shopping but looking at other stocks.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SBF was on the Unusual Whales spacecall and he confirmed AMC tokenized shares existed.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
he was live on uncle smokey for good amount .. said they can halt if for a day , a week and month

thats crazy what they can do .. heard other saying that brokers might be calling you to ask u for a price to sell

ive never have that happpened to me but would love to at this time.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another 1k COSM in the bag...hitting for Pluto!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_5095.JPG

Webull did this.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Binance story this morning. Wondering if FTX will crash any other major players

Major crypto exchange halts stablecoin withdrawals https://www.rt.com/business/568156-binance-halts-stablecoin-withdrawals/
Some other big players have gotten into some trouble already although not necessarily out. A couple have filed for bankruptcy if I remember correctly, Blockfi, Kraken and some others either filed or did other actions such as massive layoffs.

I think some actually had some dependency on FTX for liquidity, and having withdrawel pressure didnt help either.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Palantir claiming big news of FOX today. Though that has been a Lou-level of failed bullsh1t internet forum investment for me as well thus far...

Software company CEO says new deal could 'change the course of history'