Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, MULN really tanked, under 20 cents. Wish I had cash for long term plays.

IMG_5430.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
COSM had a nice day, GTII is in the short term total shyt lol but we do have a path that hopefully leads to a huge victory.

AMC and APE Closing bell Ortex.....cost to borrow remaining at those higher levels.

APE

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Word is Wells Fargo took out the buy button on GTII today, including those who already held positions. Sell to close only.

The good news now is GTII now has over $3 million dollars cash on hand they gained from warrants and 800-US0-LAWYER dead should close in some 20-24 trading days as the audit is finalized. Upstream listing of blockchain exchange should be up in just a few weeks as well, and then we await for digital dividend.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, MULN really tanked, under 20 cents. Wish I had cash for long term plays.

View attachment 225281
u dont want to get anything in "long term" if they cant hold nasdaq compliance .. and i dont think it can get to $1 in 6months.

so me personally wouldnt get in .. maybe for a quick swing if you can catch it at .17 to .22

nfa

Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Word is Wells Fargo took out the buy button on GTII today, including those who already held positions. Sell to close only.

The good news now is GTII now has over $3 million dollars cash on hand they gained from warrants and 800-US0-LAWYER dead should close in some 20-24 trading days as the audit is finalized. Upstream listing of blockchain exchange should be up in just a few weeks as well, and then we await for digital dividend.

View attachment 225289
did something happen to LOU ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
u dont want to get anything in "long term" if they cant hold nasdaq compliance .. and i dont think it can get to $1 in 6months.

so me personally wouldnt get in .. maybe for a quick swing if you can catch it at .17 to .22

nfa
Gotcha! I actually forgot about that.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stocks Im watching starting tomorrow
HLBZ (One of Moon Market's current favorite, maybe 2nd to COSM)
CLNV (people think this is Lou's next play)
DBGI (watching to see if we have a short squeeze)

Plan tomorrow: Im watching COSM and possibly getting more on the dip, if it dips....or pick up CLNV if it dips. Will trim GTII to do it, can spare 150 if I want to keep over 3k. Not touching AMC, off limits.

Still 3k-3k-3k or more GTII-CRTD-COSM

The COSM chart via AvidTrader: Wedge inside a wedge 5min

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why do you ask? Because he is gone? If so he is taking a break, or mostly until next week … he had posted some stuff on Twitter.
thought he would be hiding after his horrible call after horrible call

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thought he would be hiding after his horrible call after horrible call
Just a couple more days, RROOFFLLL!!!!

He actually has been making good calls though, GTII at 80cents, but of course saying GTII is going to run in a couple of days when it was $4-$5 looks horrible right now. He called COSM in high teens.....Im up alot on that right now although I didnt get the play from Lou. RNVA ended up a joke, but Bill who was on call with him did say buy $100 worth and hold it for a long time. He made a great call selling off APE.

I made no moves this morning but watching, the couple tickers I posted last night had a push up 15-20% ,,,, I overslept too lol.

AMC Morning Ortex, will post updates when interesting.

Days to cover now passed 7!!! CTB Average still holding up.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a short squeeze yet ^^^^ but popped 50% and up double from last week!

Moon Market called this one a while ago.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think these youtube guys hit the occasional pick with a small stock by pumping it up with their retail audience. Like gtii for example. Typical trading volume is probably small enough that a Lou audience working in cohoots with the insider/ownership holdings can get a nice bump. But afterwards it's a slow FOMO bleedoff for the rest of us.

The gtii got its bump and early money could have been tripled or quadrupled, but after that the chart looks similar to AMC with a long slow terminal bleed off.

COSM also got its big spike and early money got huge gains. But they are only gains when you get out on top.

The worst would be buying in more and more on the Dips of a stock that is never really going to recover and never really going to the moon.

At least that's how it looks to me at this point.....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think these youtube guys hit the occasional pick with a small stock by pumping it up with their retail audience. Like gtii for example. Typical trading volume is probably small enough that a Lou audience working in cohoots with the insider/ownership holdings can get a nice bump. But afterwards it's a slow FOMO bleedoff for the rest of us.

The gtii got its bump and early money could have been tripled or quadrupled, but after that the chart looks similar to AMC with a long slow terminal bleed off.

COSM also got its big spike and early money got huge gains. But they are only gains when you get out on top.

The worst would be buying in more and more on the Dips of a stock that is never really going to recover and never really going to the moon.

At least that's how it looks to me at this point.....
We are just waiting on the catalysts to kick in, in particular the Upstream listing and digital dividend issued and take the route Pixy and especially Overstock did to grab a hold of actual share count and have all the 100s of millions of naked shorts forced to cover which is a path AMC has refused to take. Everything is on schedule....some people expect Amazon Prime, others are old school and can wait a while for the end result to ship.

Social sentiment for sure effects pumps along the way, but the short squeeze fundamentals havent changed, in fact going by the numbers the holes been dug deeper.

Overall OTC short squeeze bull run on many of these that have been naked shorted to death over the past 18 months is currently underway, but thats my opinion. Once one pops retail money will spill over one after another until its dies out, imo we just arent there yet but close.

We will see with time if Im right, if not well that sucks lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think these youtube guys hit the occasional pick with a small stock by pumping it up with their retail audience.
This is all part of it, its the way you squeeze shorts out and force them to cover. Our community youtube, twitter, reddit is how the whole market changed, we can gang up together and take money from these hedge-funds. Thats how GME, AMC and many othere meme stocks all happened, its because of these "youtube guys" .....there never has been a better time for retail in the stock market than right now, we can collaborate together just like they do. For everyone else, they can go ahead and invest in index funds.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes!!!

Almost 4x the entire float already been traded.

IMG_5443.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
COSM just hit new ATH for this run in after hours….let’s go!!!

IMG_5446.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CEO of COSM bought another 800k of his own shares at 62 cents, now ownes 20 million shares. Thats overall number is a giant chunk of the entire float! What does he know that I dont????

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I see your COSM hit above .80 this AM. Well done!!! When do you bank profits or will you continue to let it all ride?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see your COSM hit above .80 this AM. Well done!!! When do you bank profits or will you continue to let it all ride?
Thanks!

The better way to trade it to take away profits now like you say, but this is just me and Im going high risk and holding. If I screw this up I personally will be fine with it, its just my own very high risk play.

Im paying attention but going high single digits to cash out and that would be great, maybe I take away profits in low single digits I dunno maybe Ill see when I get there but not now for sure.

3k shares at $6 would put my account very well back into the green but one step at a time that is a very very long shot from here and time and time again something happens.

Someone posted a screenshot Trading212 platform took away the buy button, sell only.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stocks Im watching starting tomorrow
HLBZ (One of Moon Market's current favorite, maybe 2nd to COSM)
CLNV (people think this is Lou's next play)

Plan tomorrow: Im watching COSM and possibly getting more on the dip, if it dips....or pick up CLNV if it dips. Will trim GTII to do it, can spare 150 if I want to keep over 3k. Not touching AMC, off limits.
Damn, I was so close to picking up CLNV (posted about it 2 days ago above) yesterday on the dip at .055 and now it jumped 25% to .07. Wanted 3k shares....still watching being patient with limited funds.

GTII truck on the road ready to stop at the SEC office any moment.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, I was so close to picking up CLNV (posted about it 2 days ago above) yesterday on the dip at .055 and now it jumped 25% to .07. Wanted 3k shares....still watching being patient with limited funds.

GTII truck on the road ready to stop at the SEC office any moment.
by then itll be a penny stock ( literally )
keep giving them more fuel to add to the fire.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
by then itll be a penny stock ( literally )
keep giving them more fuel to add to the fire.
It might be, but the plan laid out the next couple months is still on schedule so for the time being so Im just going to see this play out, either it works or I lost my bet and eat some roasted crow lol.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It might be, but the plan laid out the next couple months is still on schedule so for the time being so Im just going to see this play out, either it works or I lost my bet and eat some roasted crow lol.

How is your overall experiment doing Net/Net.... COSM gains vs GTII loss?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you always have sams club hotdog meal .. $0.10 cheaper then costco

• Haha
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is your overall experiment doing Net/Net.... COSM gains vs GTII loss?
Down extremely red in GTII, 3k+ shares at 4.30

COSM at .23 cents average for all 3k shares.

Lesson here is get in early and do a better job avoiding run ups, at least heavy.....I saw good consolidation after a dip half way but I did know it was a very high risk play as the company was seriously over valued. I should have gotten into GTII when I first considered it back when it was under $1, but its too late for that.

Other than that I havent given up on GTII as of yet, but I got into it knowing my bet can get wiped out, but all my bills are paid for so Im ok. Not saying Im happy or anything but Ill be fine.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you always have sams club hotdog meal .. $0.10 cheaper then costco
I actual do have a Sams Club membership, Costco is a little too far for me. Also, they have their whole chickens at $4.98 which is way cheaper than the $4.99 Costco has them so I think Ill get by through the holidays at least. Next year I donate sperm :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So quick review of GTII and why Im not totally down yet.

We are awaiting on the audit to be finalized of GTII for 800-US-LAWYER, and merger is complete.

Waiting on dual listing Upstream blockcahin listing which was done on the 18th, they said it could be around 4 weeks. (PIXY went on there for the same reasons and they had a very large pop early September)

Once Upstream is done, GTII can issue a digital dividend (they tried a couple months ago issuing SHIBA but FINRA denied them) through Upstream (which is a overseas exchange outside of US control) or a rebate/coupon to the 800 services.....so lets say for example they issued a $500 rebate per share then the shorts are supposed to cover than coupon for each and every share. And of course, shyt happens so who knows how this will turn out, but this is what Im betting on here.

The plan is Im riding this through although I might trim GTII if I need some cash for another play or if I hear something way off track of the plan then Im out, but GTII has been on top of everything all along and way before I entered the play.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Down extremely red in GTII, 3k+ shares at 4.30

COSM at .23 cents average for all 3k shares.

Lesson here is get in early and do a better job avoiding run ups, at least heavy.....I saw good consolidation after a dip half way but I did know it was a very high risk play as the company was seriously over valued. I should have gotten into GTII when I first considered it back when it was under $1, but its too late for that.

Other than that I havent given up on GTII as of yet, but I got into it knowing my bet can get wiped out, but all my bills are paid for so Im ok. Not saying Im happy or anything but Ill be fine.

So with pretty quick rough math, you would need COSM at $2.57 per share today to even out GTII loss. Minus trading fees etc.

Or GTII to get its second wind, of course.

Good luck. We are living vicariously through your bold moves!!

And i might need you to score big somewhere to ensure my $283 ;)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actual do have a Sams Club membership, Costco is a little too far for me. Also, they have their whole chickens at $4.98 which is way cheaper than the $4.99 Costco has them so I think Ill get by through the holidays at least. Next year I donate sperm :)
haha we gonna have lil jacked ax1's running around in 2024 yelling "wen lamboooo"

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So with pretty quick rough math, you would need COSM at $2.57 per share today to even out GTII loss. Minus trading fees etc.

Or GTII to get its second wind, of course.

Good luck. We are living vicariously through your bold moves!!

And i might need you to score big somewhere to ensure my $283 ;)
Thanks for following and always your honesty, I know I debate but still welcome your comments at all time, debating doesnt mean I dont welcome them coming in, I like hearing opposing views. Important part is that Im not betting what I cant afford to lose, my play money is there and thats that.

Im hoping I hit one of these sooner or later or else its back to just playing Powerball once a week hahahaha1!!!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for following and always your honesty, I know I debate but still welcome your comments at all time, debating doesnt mean I dont welcome them coming in, I like hearing opposing views. Important part is that Im not betting what I cant afford to lose, my play money is there and thats that.

Im hoping I hit one of these sooner or later or else its back to just playing Powerball once a week hahahaha1!!!
Wait, do you really play powerball?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait, do you really play powerball?
That was a joke, but I do play about 2-3 times a year. I bought 2 tickets when it topped 1 billion bucks just for fun.

Overall, I hate lottery. It primarily exploits poor people. Not that poor people shouldnt take personal responsibility for themselves but seeing government doing it just bothers me.

I cant believe I see scratch off vending machines here in NY in lower income communities with scratch off tickets running at a whopping $30 each is nuts!!!!!!....and I see who walks up to these vending machines, and I can imagine where some of them get their money from especially when they are using a EFT food coupon card to buy potato chips and ice cream. I worked at a convenience store too when I was young so that influenced my thinking a bit.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That was a joke, but I do play about 2-3 times a year. I bought 2 tickets when it topped 1 billion bucks just for fun.

Overall, I hate lottery. It primarily exploits poor people. Not that poor people shouldnt take personal responsibility for themselves but seeing government doing it just bothers me.

I cant believe I see scratch off vending machines here in NY in lower income communities with scratch off tickets running at $30 each is nuts....and I see who walks up to these vending machines.
Gotcha, that's what I thought...agreed on the lottery.

• Love
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GTII truck in front of Washington Post, changed it up this time :)

IMG_5452.JPGIMG_5453.JPGIMG_5454.JPGIMG_5455.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trimmed 50 shares of GTII and took an initial position in CNLV for about 800 shares. Have another 100 GTII shares left Im looking to trim and will still keep my 3k bag.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Screw it, going to be busier rest of day so sold off than final 100 shares of GTII to grow a 2,100 bag of CNLV....will probably dip soon though.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shaved off CRTD to bring it down to a even 3k bag, now have a 2.7k CLNV bag.

Done trading for the day. Now in 4 plays plus AMC. 2 of them going to Upstream, 1 speculated to go on Upstream and the last one possible also as well but these are far stretched rumors for now.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You should just cut out the middle men and buy stock in Upstream itself. :D

• Haha
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CLNV doing good so far,

Microcap Daily just posted some DD....this website often publishes stuff about latest hot little tickers, but be careful that it may be pumper and dumpers, just keep that in mind as with all. At least its a good source to get some basic info as to whats going on and whats hot.

Full DD:

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe there will be an OTC stock called SARM going onto Upstream soon? :ROFLMAO:
I think now is the time to go to greyareasupps.com, more than likely should find some nice bathtub CCX0722 to help fight off this winter fat coming up....bodybuilding market is always ahead of the game lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Being that this is a bodybuilding forum, we should all love COSM!

being a man i loved "CHEK" prostate pill - https://check-cap.com/

didnt work out well .. still holding a bag lol scam company i cant even find a physical address just a PO BOX in middle east lol

• Haha
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dumped alot of CRTD for CNLV, CRTD bag now just over 1k and CNLV is 15k.

Hope I get lucky.

Not touching GTII, AMC or COSM. I can see myself selling off COSM this week or next week the latest but sooner or later the run will for sure die away.

Last edited:
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dumped alot of CRTD for CNLV, CRTD bag now just over 1k and CNLV is 15k.

Hope I get lucky.

Not touching GTII, AMC or COSM. I can see myself selling off COSM this week or next week the latest but sooner or later the run will for sure die away.

I wasn't following the CRTD story. Did you make money on that play?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today Powell speaks, stock market is watching.
I wasn't following the CRTD story. Did you make money on that play?
Nope, that didnt work out. Was up almost double on that bet but I was playing high risk as I still am at the moment.

They will do the Upstream and also announce a plan of action to get back listed on the NASDAQ but that wont take play until January 9th when we have a shareholder meeting. Hamshortkiller is still in on it along with his other 2 GTII and FNGR but overall people just arent talking about that much anymore and naked shorts tanked it....and of course people sold off and moved on. Lou never was involved with that for the record. GTII is still considered the main monster short squeeze play in that community.