ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lou is making it seem like the Fed themselves will "pay out" the squeeze solely. I don't buy it. The hedgefunds have their own assets, and insurance. If the SEC and Fed just makes the naked short problem disappear with a finger snap, who would ever want to get into the stock market that is only good for hedgefunds?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmmm…..official numbers from AA and the proxy vote a bit mixed up. I’m busy for cliffs but here.

Good video. It's so obvious. Someone not even good at math, and someone ignorant of the market knows something is off with AMC, share price, share count, volume of trades this year, increasing share holders, yet price drop, all these anomalies point to what's obvious. The answer most of the time is the most simple of thesis, naked shorts.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
No way Fed money is bailing out the hedges. That sounds like some crazy conspiracy $hit right there... putting everything into doubt.

But then again, what happened in '09 with the bank and automakers bailout that were too big to fail?? I dunno...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is Robbinghood showing a market cap if 26.82 Billion?

Do the math $38.30 a share at aftermarket closing.

IMG_1191.JPG

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No way Fed money is bailing out the hedges. That sounds like some crazy conspiracy $hit right there... putting everything into doubt.

But then again, what happened in '09 with the bank and automakers bailout that were too big to fail?? I dunno...
It sounds stupid, it sounds like a conspiracy theory, but we live at a time when the US treasury department, which is buddy buddy with FED and SEC, believes we can reduce inflation by sending out another round of stimulus checks. So, can we put anything past these idiots? They are either really stupid, or great at looking stupid, actually wanting to collapse the US, or maybe both.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Supergroup, Trey, Review Dork, TMI and Short the Vix all together!

(Just a pep talk in video, especially for doubters)

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_0065.JPG

Driving extra 30mins just for amc

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5.5 million shares are available for tomorrow to borrow, up from 450k.

Expect the potential for fun times.

I picked a bad week to stop sniffing bath salts.
Jeesh

Reactions: ax1
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So if shares are available to borrow, they don't need ours??

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If they use it to short they are only just going to stall this longer. They still have to buy all those back and they all pay interest on the shorts. They are trying to scare people off.

If we hold as a community it means nothing, it’s meaningless.. in my opinion of course.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to clarify they wouldn’t want ours because that causes buying pressure, they want to create selling pressure in hopes of a market reaction, that’s why they borrow and use them to short.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
5.5 million shares are available for tomorrow to borrow, up from 450k.

Expect the potential for fun times.

I picked a bad week to stop sniffing bath salts.
Where did that 5.5 mill come from?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where did that 5.5 mill come from?
Various ways, but possible big institutions putting their longs up for borrow for easy bucks.

Vanguard and Blackrock are big time long holders.

Could also be a lot of borrowed shares simply returned or a combination.

Keep in mind borrowed shares does not automatic equate to having them used as shorts.

The jump for available was Friday early afternoon.

IMG_1262.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MACD cross over on AMC .. lets go

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well those were all sucked up fast! Every one taken this morning!

IMG_1263.JPG

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If the 'smart money' (which I presume this is...) was expecting a big spike, might they borrow shares and hold short term figuring to make far more money on rising prices than interest carry costs?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the 'smart money' (which I presume this is...) was expecting a big spike, might they borrow shares and hold short term figuring to make far more money on rising prices than interest carry costs?
They are going to be trying to make money along the way not matter the outcome.

One example is they set the initial selling pressure triggering an emotional response, then buying the dip and selling all over again....as much as they want. If they control the order flow (shytadel) their AI systems can get their own market orders in fractions of a second before the retail has theirs process by manipulating a small delay in retail orders. So if AI detects a large buying volume they can rebuy the dip beforehand.

This is just theory, and Lou has talked about it (Im dumb! LOL)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never thought Id do this, but goodbye AITX and hello to more Safemoon! I hope AITX keeps dipping and if AMC squeezes Id definitely buy it back for a 5+ year hold.

They have been dilluting the crap out of AITX lately....it actually can be a very good thing for a developing company but I need to move on and consolidate to higher conviction plays.

Oh...BTW, Lou is going all in on Crypto....he is still in on AMC but his website is going to be mostly dedicated to Crypto, so he says :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just watched his 2 videos! Looking forward to learning more from him!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I heard him say at one point that he's semi retired.. He's 50 years old.. If he's semi retired at this age, I'm assuming that he's done well for himself financially. I'm also assuming that he's deeply invested in amc. When that squeezes, he'll be even better off.
Long story short, I don't see him selling out.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i heard that matt kohrs made over $440K just from super chats .. ridiculous, im sure trey is up there too if hes still doing his daily streams

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I heard him say at one point that he's semi retired.. He's 50 years old.. If he's semi retired at this age, I'm assuming that he's done well for himself financially. I'm also assuming that he's deeply invested in amc. When that squeezes, he'll be even better off.
He was broke and Street fighting for money last year and recovering from serious injuries.

Before that they locked him up because someone that worked for him was hustling money illegally and he took the hit even though he was out of the country.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He also said he has like 10 or 15 years of life left. Not a very optimistic individual lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HJLI looks juicy

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ohhh the blood

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone seeing this AMC share count and vote thing on reddit? Apparently they're "verifying" their share counts then they post them up. What's this about?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone seeing this AMC share count and vote thing on reddit? Apparently they're "verifying" their share counts then they post them up. What's this about?
I saw that this morning but I need more time to look this over later before I get involved.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's something legitimate. You can ask a question for the AMC Investor meeting, and the system verifies your shares, and records everyone's shares. There should be links on Reddit.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's something legitimate. You can ask a question for the AMC Investor meeting, and the system verifies your shares, and records everyone's shares. There should be links on Reddit.
Do I needto do it?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta admin, Im not signing up 5 accounts with 5 different emails to get all this in, lol so I chose my highest holding account.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta admin, Im not signing up 5 accounts with 5 different emails to get all this in, lol so I chose my highest holding account.
^^^ This is fake news, its not a problem to add multiple accounts on one profile.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But don't worry, there are millions of shares still available, millions I say.Screenshot_20210803-161843.jpeg