GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wonder if HOOD ipo was all planned to drop at a certain time as well

what i dont get is "apes saying about to short this" .. like i get why we all hate them but if you have $$ to short it, wouldnt u just buy more beautiful AMC ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SSR triggered .. hopefully next 2 days are nice for us

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if HOOD ipo was all planned to drop at a certain time as well

what i dont get is "apes saying about to short this" .. like i get why we all hate them but if you have $$ to short it, wouldnt u just buy more beautiful AMC ?
I originally thought about that short a while ago, but all I want t this point is for AMC to work out and put money into my other high conviction plays.

I can still contribute to Robbinghood's collapse simply by not giving them my business anymore and word of mouth.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Importance of getting your vote in and plus how to register your WeBell shares by registering through Apex first.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hcmc decent start

Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, from what I gathered from Lou, he will no longer talk about the markets, which includes crypto...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, from what I gathered from Lou, he will no longer talk about the markets, which includes crypto...
I can understand the crypto part being government may make dramatic changes with that infrastructure bill. He will get back to it after all is settled.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hard to say there is a failure to deliver before the failure to actually deliver....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He already said he wants out of Wall Street slime to go full time crypto but do to the looming infrastructure bill and the government wanting to it finance partially by stealing crypto money he is waiting to see what the new regulations will be before he launches his crypto website.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He already said he wants out of Wall Street slime to go full time crypto but do to the looming infrastructure bill and the government wanting to it finance partially by stealing crypto money he is waiting to see what the new regulations will be before he launches his crypto website.
Are you referring to the impending tax changes?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't even need a vote to figure this out.Screenshot_20210808-175837.jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
These people cannot stop lying. I pray their sin finds them out, and they fall in their own snares. What a bunch of wicked individuals.Screenshot_20210809-115826.jpeg

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HCMC to a $1 lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AMC EPS and Rev BEAT - EPS $(0.71) and Sales $444.70M

SENS on otherhand bad but projected to double in 2nd and 3rd qtr .. will load up on more once i see consolidation for few days.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
In a way, this connection to Pelosi owning AMC is just another reason I think the upside has real limits to crazy heights. For example - this 497,000 shares they own. If AMC were ever to reach $2000 that would be a BILLION dollars. And I don't see that ever being allowed to happen.

I think their involvement further cements a bullish future, but at the same time limits how super high it can go.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In a way, this connection to Pelosi owning AMC is just another reason I think the upside has real limits to crazy heights. For example - this 497,000 shares they own. If AMC were ever to reach $2000 that would be a BILLION dollars. And I don't see that ever being allowed to happen.

I think their involvement further cements a bullish future, but at the same time limits how super high it can go.
I dont think you can look at "this many shares = billions and cant happen"

i know 2 people who became millionare from investing $250 in btc .. and the 3rd one in doge could have even if he sold middle of the peak .. but he sold at .01 lol

so it can happen .. i dont have enough shares to become millionare, but i think it def can happen

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Not necessarily, the insurance for the scenario is in the trillions of dollars. I'm still convinced between 1k and 10k is attainable and conservative.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dont think you can look at "this many shares = billions and cant happen"

i know 2 people who became millionare from investing $250 in btc .. and the 3rd one in doge could have even if he sold middle of the peak .. but he sold at .01 lol

so it can happen .. i dont have enough shares to become millionare, but i think it def can happen
If you have 100 shares, the possibility for you to make 1 million exists.