GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
nscc-2021-010-dtcc

“Puts short sellers in most extreme condition they have ever been.”

“Prohibits short sellers from creating failure to delivers as well as naked shorting.”

Filed on August 23rd and effective on the 24th.

Overview:

Do you mean it will be filed August 23rd? Or it was filed last August?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It will be filed this coming 8/23.
Googling around, there are a bunch of posts about this on [reddit] July 23rd. Maybe more likely that it was "filed" July 23rd to take effect Aug 24th? You'd figure they need a month for a new rule to take effect, not just one day.

The larger item to note is how easily this overly-hopeful stuff spreads on the internet without accuracy or real meaning. Been several of these alerts so far and not one has done $hit to launch AMC. Still very disappointed after all the hype over failures to deliver that went absolutely nowhere....!!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Saw this on the actual SEC web page.... sounds like still screwing around in the "submit comments" phase???

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Googling around, there are a bunch of posts about this on [reddit] July 23rd. Maybe more likely that it was "filed" July 23rd to take effect Aug 24th? You'd figure they need a month for a new rule to take effect, not just one day.

The larger item to note is how easily this overly-hopeful stuff spreads on the internet without accuracy or real meaning. Been several of these alerts so far and not one has done $hit to launch AMC. Still very disappointed after all the hype over failures to deliver that went absolutely nowhere....!!
Its def disheartening bro
and im with you .. i stopped looking at those reddit pages, i have found some fake posts and yesterday i had commented and my post was deleted ( hence im an ape and i wont sell for anything below $500 )

even with these SEC ruilings and getting it approved .. the fine that they put out is a joke and why wouldnt they just take a fine of $2-5 mil .. i believe i read hedgies make over $2mil a day ..might be even more

These rules are being placed with fines ($ amount) and i don't think that is going to do anything .. atleast not in short run

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I've learned not to get excited about sec filings, so I don't get disappointed lol. When I bought in around 13 dollars. The price dropped to below 8. It was disappointing, and went against all I knew. Then it took forever to get above 10 dollars. Then hovered between 10 and 12 dollars. If felt like it was going to stay there forever. Then something happened. It ran, it ran up to over 70 so fast. So, I'm sitting here just waiting for the next moment of volatility. Cause where we sit now, when it becomes volatile again, it can shoot to 90 to 100 a share. Its going to happen out of the blue, when we have learned to just be numb about the price. It's a waiting game. I'm treating this like my savings account, a bag holder, like most of us are. One day, it's going to pop, and we will be happy.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah agree, i think all of us are sick of these SEC filings and changes put in place but yet no action gets taken

Hopefully reading the charts right and this stuff never drops below $29 .. i had told my self i would only buy below that or above $50

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah agree, i think all of us are sick of these SEC filings and changes put in place but yet no action gets taken

Hopefully reading the charts right and this stuff never drops below $29 .. i had told my self i would only buy below that or above $50
It goes to show how many loopholes there are , the system is so screwed up top to bottom, I wonder what we havent discovered as of yet?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sens volume :love:

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Never buy above 50.
As someone with an average holding around 40, it sucks. LOL

Ever wonder if the big late May spike from 12 to 70 WAS the proverbial squeeze? And it's just going to slowly taper down to nothingness after that? It doesn't appear that hedgies have had problems covering shorts since then, in any real measurable way. No SEC action on failures to deliver. And just the unimaginably deep or real 'dark pool' dangling in a way we can't prove or prosecute.

Getting in late, it certainly feels like that at times. Oooofa.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never buy above 50.

Ever wonder if the big late May spike from 12 to 70 WAS the proverbial squeeze? And it's just going to slowly taper down to nothingness after that? It doesn't appear that hedgies have had problems covering shorts since then, in any real measurable way. No SEC action on failures to deliver. And just the unimaginably deep or real 'dark pool' dangling in a way we can't prove or prosecute.

Be numb, call the stock a savings account. I don't believe the run to 70 was the squeeze. Again, law of supply and demand, the price going down when buying pressure is higher than selling pressure, and the fundamentals of the company improving, is quite obvious manipulation. Due to those things, without manipulation, the stock would easily hold above 50. "But the fundamentals don't support a 50 dollar price point", says mainstream analysts. Well, that does not matter when supply and demand is in play, and supply of the stock is non existent.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never buy above 50.

ive been in since $5 .. i think i bought at 9 and then bought some at 25 .. and now my avg is 15

as to answer you squeeze question - i believe the answer is NO according to fintel data ( this is coming from trey and matt kohrs providing the information

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never buy above 50.

That was triggered by gamma squeezing from options but the shorts for the most part havent covered yet, so no squeeze.

The FTD's fell short by 1 day so no action (it required some 13 days in a row of million plus FTDs.) On that final day the millions of daily FTDs all the sudden dropped to hundreds of thousands.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
on an avg i think we are trading 60-65% of volume of AMC on darkpools

:sickening

Reactions: ax1
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
WOW! That has got to be one of the most brazen ladder attacks of all time... Or, you know, a million apes dumped their shares at exactly 1:40... whatever makes more sense...

... and the apes are already buying the dip. LOL

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WOW! That has got to be one of the most brazen ladder attacks of all time... Or, you know, a million apes dumped their shares at exactly 1:40... whatever makes more sense...

... and the apes are already buying the dip. LOL
LOL they scared of first ever green friday in a long time

i expect another attack before the close in dark pool .. hold above $30 resistance

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They want to keep this under $35 today.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, we just going to hold, and treat AMC like our savings account. We know what we have.Screenshot_20210813-165354.jpeg

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are some of you still holding MMAT? Formerly TRCH and some other stock I cant remember the name?

We have similar problems that AMC has, still holding tight onto this one.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are some of you still holding MMAT? Formerly TRCH and some other stock I cant remember the name?

We have similar problems that AMC has, still holding tight onto this one.

View attachment 207620
Yup ..

In 1.50 out at 9
In 1.55 .. still in ( stop loss at 3.03 )
In 7.50 … holding a bag lol

My day trade stragey didn’t pan out but yes heavily shorted stock here too

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's what it looks like lol. It's laughable still seeing buy orders in the millions.
Lol ok just making sure .. it’s fckin laughable what’s going on and nothing can be done about it

Hope all these big co holds and makes them pay too

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I continue to hold MMAT.
nice

yeah very underrated co .. sucks that they had to do split just to maintain on nasdaq requirements .. but i believe in long run this co will be pretty good and pay off huge

partnership with samsung i believe ( rumor that samsung are using one of their tech in the new phones )

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn in my sons account .. MMAT hit the stop loss and sold at 3.05

i still have my shares and if it holds around 3, will avg down on my account

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any1 heard about yahoo finance AMC glitch price ?

heard lou talked about it saying this stuff never happens and theres a hopefull powerful meaning behind it

reddit post > https://www.reddit.com/r/amcstock/comments/p4r58v
so looks like in yahoo finance it showed over $11k/share and quickly "corrected"

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
any1 heard about yahoo finance AMC glitch price ?

heard lou talked about it saying this stuff never happens and theres a hopefull powerful meaning behind it

reddit post > https://www.reddit.com/r/amcstock/comments/p4r58v
so looks like in yahoo finance it showed over $11k/share and quickly "corrected"
Funny how they keep getting nice glitches, that get corrected. Totally just a coincidence. Not. 11k is more than what I need or hoped for.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funny how they keep getting nice glitches, that get corrected. Totally just a coincidence. Not. 11k is more than what I need or hoped for.
honestly i think reddit be making stuff up with these images lol

just my thought .. first they did it with 500$ dark pool price and seems like thats where lou gets his info from or they get it from him

I think they make it up so pple dont sell .. but who knows

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

just my thought .. first they did it with 500$ dark pool price and seems like thats where lou gets his info from or they get it from him

The youtuber from Isreal "Money Maker - Avi Lev" is a software engineer and he demonstrated how you can manipulate on screen numbers through some coding on a basic browser. Cant remember I think he changed the AMC price on Fidelity and it only took a minute or 2.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The youtuber from Isreal "Money Maker - Avi Lev" is a software engineer and he demonstrated how you can manipulate on screen numbers through some coding on a basic browser. Cant remember I think he changed the AMC price on Fidelity and it only took a minute or 2.
oh yea i believe me .. i mean honestly with the images they be posting .. a regular joe schmoe with somewhat paint/editing skills can do it up .. so i never trust what they post and when you ask them question

but hey i will take what ever they need to do make paper hands turn into diamonds.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

At this point, I don't think the people on Reddit are worried about people selling. Those of us who know what we have, we aren't selling, many are buying. At this point in the game, the people that are selling are day traders that are constantly buying and selling shares back and forth.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trey is guessing this is the beginning of the next bull trend.