StimX - featuring 1-MeTIQ - Come Get Some!!!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Welp, might as well do this!! Congratulations to the following persons who will be receiving a free bottle of StimulantX featuring 1 MeTIQ:

Learn aka Homegrown - AM / DSS
pound4pound - AM
muscl3s - AM/AX
SmallFry - AX
Milas - AM
TripDog - AM

Please send me a private message on your particular forum including your name and full mailing address.

Big thanks to all who entered!!!

Congratulation to you all :) Thanks for participating and hope you enjoy da Prize :D

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just waiting on one more person and the list will be submitted! So, if anyone wants to harass TripDog... GO FOR IT!!! :cheers:

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
110? LOL I've done that in every vehicle I've ever owned including: 88 Dodge PowerRam, 95 Ford Taurus, 96 Dodge Intrepid, 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 08 Kawasaki Mean Streak. This car, current ride... Day 2 of StimX and I was blastin some Boston on the way to work. I saw this Lexus up ahead about half a mile. I decided, "Ok, another sport/lux car. I think I'll pass him!". And i did, and kept going, blastin' "Peace of Mind". I looked down at the tach - 3Krpm, speedo - 125mph. Laughed hard, let off the gas, hit the brakes a bit, and slowed down. I got to work early that morning. ;)

Finally got pic up...

Nevermind the check engine light - there's a short. HA!!! 2001 Saab 95 SE - 3.0L V6 LP Turbo. 133K miles, but only 70K on this engine. (Stupid timing belt!!) It's governed at 142.6. At that point, the computer shuts the turbo off and starts to cut fuel to the engine to slow you down. Will it do it? I have no doubt. :cheers:

My li'l family car - aka, the Swedish Sled:

Ohh yeah, we Swedes can sure build cars :) Not a fan of Saab, but Volvo...There you have the All-Swedish-Familiy-Car :D
Combi version OFC! :D haha

133k miles (21400 kilometers) ? That's nothing... My little Volvo V70 has rolled 25000 kilometers...One engine... Will sure roll for another 10-15000 kilometers.... IF I don't buy a new car that is :afro:

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Ohh...Forgot to write that the harassment has begun ;)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm HERE!!! Sorry man, I was in Orlando from Fri, to Tues, so I wasn't really aroud much internet.

Thanks for the bottle!!! :)

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IT'S ABOUT TIME, TRIPDOG... geee, i hope you had fun on your little trip (rolls eyes)

lol... wb

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IT'S ABOUT TIME, TRIPDOG... geee, i hope you had fun on your little trip (rolls eyes)

lol... wb
Haha, I consider myself ...as they say, "fashionably late.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries man! HA! You're welcome ;) ENJOY!!!
Cool, I was wanting to turn my 7-pak into a full blown 8 deep. Thankks ya!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
merry christmas, tim!
i got my stim x today!

thanks again!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoot, my mail is on hold while I'm on vacation. Guess I'll get it pn new years eve...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 2
T-AD Company Promotions 186
Whacked Supplements 5
T-AD Company Promotions 104
thebigt Supplements 14