Stem Cell supplements?

JayNY2Fla

Awards
Are stem cell supplementation worth it? Im talking supplementation capsule or powder specifically. I know all body’s are different and react different. But overall has anyone used any stem cell products and if so what brands and what results did you feel. This all in consideration that you train normally and eat good and live a healthy lifestyle

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I haven't seen anything in this category that I would consider impressive supplement wise.

A lot of people that are using stem cell anything are hoping for improvements with injuries and joint issues and there are some great options for those, but not stem cell supplements.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven’t heard of this. Do you have any examples?

JayNY2Fla

Awards
I haven't seen anything in this category that I would consider impressive supplement wise.

A lot of people that are using stem cell anything are hoping for improvements with injuries and joint issues and there are some great options for those, but not stem cell supplements.
So pretty much taking stem cell capsules is really a waste Yeah I’ll pass thanks again for the feedback bro