• Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to jump in but how would you run primagen

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only asking because I bought a bottle of icon one plus 2 bottles of primagen. How could I dose both to get a hell of a run?

clutch_72

Awards
don't forget armpits...years ago there was a pharmaceutical transdermal test product that was made to be applied to armpits-I think it was made by lily.
do I need to worry about it causing sensitivity in some of those areas? Is it best to rotate where you apply it? Again, thanks to everyone for the great info...

clutch_72

Awards
Clomid definitely, synergen is a 19nor. It's going to need a real pct. And my nipples been a little sensitive on it so you might wanna get some caber on hand. I made the mistake of not thinking I'd need it. But I'm also on test and eq so I have some extra variables contributing. I'm sure the reps will have some input here
if I don't go too crazy with it do I really need clomid? Can I get away with an OTC PTC?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
do I need to worry about it causing sensitivity in some of those areas? Is it best to rotate where you apply it? Again, thanks to everyone for the great info...
I like neck and shoulders for anything td hormonal...if using multiple td's then you have multiple sites we have told you to apply to-I would suggest the strongest to be applied to neck and shoulders..

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Using wrists, the first few weeks I applied Stanogen to quads and excess to back of knee. Later, moved to quads, delts. Still later, moved to delts/traps/excess on neck.
"Excess" refers to when I apply water to wrists after application to the main site, then do a first wipe off.
This was at 1mL/application. If doing more, I would start at shoulder area, move to quads, avoid abs.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Using wrists, the first few weeks I applied Stanogen to quads and excess to back of knee. Later, moved to quads, delts. Still later, moved to delts/traps/excess on neck.
"Excess" refers to when I apply water to wrists after application to the main site, then do a first wipe off.
This was at 1mL/application. If doing more, I would start at shoulder area, move to quads, avoid abs.
Why would you put water on the spots you applied the transdermal?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For transdermal application you ideally want a clean shaven area, dry skin, and apply with gloves on. Spread it around till it starts to dry and there almost or no residue left wet on the gloves. Then it's a good practice to wait about another 15 min before clothing that area.

If I have no gloves and have to spread it with my hands, then il put a couple drops of water in my hands and rub whatever extra I get on another bodypart, then wash my hands.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The part with the water is just to get it off my hands and not waste any. Even that step might be pointless

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For transdermal application you ideally want a clean shaven area, dry skin, and apply with gloves on. Spread it around till it starts to dry and there almost or no residue left wet on the gloves. Then it's a good practice to wait about another 15 min before clothing that area.

If I have no gloves and have to spread it with my hands, then il put a couple drops of water in my hands and rub whatever extra I get on another bodypart, then wash my hands.
sandwich baggies work well if no gloves, and they are very cheap...also in colder weather I will run a hair dryer across area, in summer I stand under ceiling fan.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes, misinterpreted. No worries. I could have been clearer.

Instead of "washing" my wrists, which is what I used to rub in the TD to the aforementioned application sites, I would rub my wrists against a different part of my body. Sometimes, these separate areas would still be a little wet from my shower, or I would add a few drops of water from the faucet.
I figured it was one last attempt to get any product off my "applicator" (my wrist) before using soap/water to wash the "applicator".

So the next question may be "why wash the wrists?" And my answer will be "because I have children I hug before going to work".
Or did I misinterpret

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just use a sandwich bag over and over again or plastic wrap
man, I thought I was cheap, lol....50 for a dollar at dollar tree-I just use once and shitcan.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this will not cause the irritation. so you will be able to apply to the area you desire with no problem. I would apply it.. let it soak in a min or two then rub the remainder into the skin. you will know its ready when the skin looks dry. albeit shiny and happily coated with the goods!~ now as to the primagen question, I am not familiar with icon one, so take this with a grain of salt. I recommend you run the icon one and see how you like it. then run the primagen either as a legthened cycle or you could do a separate cycle as well.

either way if you havnt ran them before test them out solo so you get the full appreciation to which items you like the best.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The part with the water is just to get it off my hands and not waste any. Even that step might be pointless
Great minds...

First time applying I used my hands. Felt like I left product in-between my fingers and the light water rinse and application of this to a separate area resulted in more loss than using my wrists to apply. Used wrists exclusively after.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Apex: Time to introduce a roll-on applicator. :)

I figure your biggest hurdle to overcome, or any other TD supplier, would be standardizing dose/application if the roll-on is connected to the product a la deodorant. Additionally, wastage may not outweigh convenience.

Alternatively, I'll ask the wife if there are make-up applicators or semi-hard non-porous applicators that could be used in lieu of hands/wrists/gloves.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Apex: Time to introduce a roll-on applicator. :)

I figure your biggest hurdle to overcome, or any other TD supplier, would be standardizing dose/application if the roll-on is connected to the product a la deodorant. Additionally, wastage may not outweigh convenience.

Alternatively, I'll ask the wife if there are make-up applicators or semi-hard non-porous applicators that could be used in lieu of hands/wrists/gloves.
Does your wife hate the synergen smell lol. My girl can't stand it, I on the other hand kinda like it

clutch_72

Awards
I was going to recommend you do 2:1 as well and see how you like it. if you get two more. I would run 3:1.5 for 6 weeks. that would be 75mgs dien and 225 mgs epi respectively. I would even consider 4:3 scenario for 6 weeks at this price !
thanks for the recommendations. If money wasn't a factor I'd go for the 4:3, but I have to worry about support while on and PCT. Thanks man...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I find gloves a hassle - sandwhich bags were made for TD's lol.
And of course, I am lining my pockets with all the savings eh...
lol...winner!!!

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Does your wife hate the synergen smell lol. My girl can't stand it, I on the other hand kinda like it
Brother, we're too much alike!

Yes, and she's dramatic about it. Sometimes goes so far as to wave her hand across her nose, fakes a cough. Its noticeable for a short period of time. She acts like I fumigated the room. :)

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this will not cause the irritation. so you will be able to apply to the area you desire with no problem. I would apply it.. let it soak in a min or two then rub the remainder into the skin. you will know its ready when the skin looks dry. albeit shiny and happily coated with the goods!~ now as to the primagen question, I am not familiar with icon one, so take this with a grain of salt. I recommend you run the icon one and see how you like it. then run the primagen either as a legthened cycle or you could do a separate cycle as well.

either way if you havnt ran them before test them out solo so you get the full appreciation to which items you like the best.
If I ran the primagen how much should I dose each day?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Yes, and she's dramatic about it. Sometimes goes so far as to wave her hand across her nose, fakes a cough. Its noticeable for a short period of time. She acts like I fumigated the room. :)
She starts complaining before I even open the bttl

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Some have said that women tend to do this as an unspoken way of encouraging (increasing the likelihood of) spontaneous (and vigorous) anal sex. Go ahead and play along with her, and then report back.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I ran the primagen how much should I dose each day?
I would start at 2 ml but if your not sure you could start at 1 ml. everyone is different and each of us has our own ideas as to what to expect. if your not seeing the results you seek add some moar !!
that said, don't go crazy. 1/2 ml increments would be smart.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would start at 2 ml but if your not sure you could start at 1 ml. everyone is different and each of us has our own ideas as to what to expect. if your not seeing the results you seek add some moar !!
that said, don't go crazy. 1/2 ml increments would be smart.
Thanks for the reply. What is the absorption rate of transdermals usually?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the reply. What is the absorption rate of transdermals usually?
the number that gets thrown around is 40% but thats misleading at best. I think its more important that the user has a good idea on what the oral application is like to compare the two. the other thing to note.. orally a lot of andros have a very short half life. when using transdermals the andro releases into the system slowly and over a longer period of time. thus keeping blood levels higher and more stable.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
the number that gets thrown around is 40% but thats misleading at best. I think its more important that the user has a good idea on what the oral application is like to compare the two. the other thing to note.. orally a lot of andros have a very short half life. when using transdermals the andro releases into the system slowly and over a longer period of time. thus keeping blood levels higher and more stable.
For me personally, I've noticed that oral, transdermal and injectable application for many things all treat me different. I know there should not be a huge difference in the effects provided but for me, if I switch from oral to td or td to inject, I treat it as a new compound because I really don't know what I'm going to get. Oral vs injectable lgd was 2 different animals, trestolone is completely different for all 3. Any1 notice this with epiandro? Mainly at higher doses. I'm interested to see what 300-500mg td epiandro would do

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback. Hypothetical...if I shower and apply...how long would I have to wait until showering again or swimming based on absorption rate to max effect?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the feedback. Hypothetical...if I shower and apply...how long would I have to wait until showering again or swimming based on absorption rate to max effect?
Others may say otherwise, but I have been told the length should be at least 2 hours.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Some have said that women tend to do this as an unspoken way of encouraging (increasing the likelihood of) spontaneous (and vigorous) anal sex. Go ahead and play along with her, and then report back.
Well, I tried your advice. I didn't like it too much. She was too rough.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, I tried your advice. I didn't like it too much. She was too rough.
Yah, I sort of envisioned this whole deal with her being the catcher.

I feel a little sick all of the sudden.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
give it a hour at least

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its a good thing but yet a sad thing as we wont know if it'll re-stock during these times.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you all who made a purchase!! Apex is very grateful for your continued support~

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any possibility to make 100ml bottles...?
I'm such a cheap bastard, I'd be pissed if I dropped or spilled the 30mL bottle. A 100mL bottle? I'd be rolling on the floor to absorb it all. :)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm such a cheap bastard, I'd be pissed if I dropped or spilled the 30mL bottle. A 100mL bottle? I'd be rolling on the floor to absorb it all. :)
I think 3-4ml daily is nice at 2ml not feel much in some aspects but definitely an internal hell (hot) this i know epiandrosterone is working maybe will kick in few days more.