Stack thoughts and input please

SEDUCER

Awards
Hey guys I am from Australia and I brought a heap of peptides from USA and there is no info or people here that have used them, they rather use the gear.

So I am hoping u can help me out with a stack and info I need please.

Firstly I will tell you what I have.

10x vials of IGF-1LR3
10x vials of GHRP-6
15x vials of TB500

Now I am thinking should I also get some CJC-1295 to mix with the GHRP-6???

What is the difference is the CJC-1295 and CJC-1295 DAC??

Ok so now to the dosage and mixing part??

I am thinking to start with 30mcg of IGF in each muscle part trained (reconstitute with acetic acid)
Now is this pinned 3 times a day? (Morning, after training and night)

GHRP-6 reconstitute with sterile water 0.9% benzyl alcohol
100mcg 3 times a day
As soon as I wake up
Post work out
Just before bed

Now I am wondering if I should mix the CJC1295 with the GHRP-6 ??? And what is a safe amount to start on??
10mcg as well so would both be the same?

And tb500
Reconstitute with sterile water
Just open to how much to start with on this one please

Also should I add some SARMS as a few people on the net I have chatted to say to add the SARMS for max results??
Am I right and if not can you please correct me?

Thanks guys

SEDUCER

Awards
Is anyone able to help out or give me some input towards this???

T4MP4

Awards
No dac-ester life=30 minutes
With dac- ester life =8 days
Like using propinate or Acetate compared to Enathante or Cypionate...
I would recommend hupazine and ipamorelin one hour before your pins...

If you do add a Sarm... Maybe some LG or GW...

SEDUCER

Awards
Sorry mate can u explain that in with out the abbreviations? I ain't up to them yet lol so I don't know what it means.

So go with the DAC???

T4MP4

Awards
First run, go no dac... dac means the ester life of the peptide is longer in the blood so it is in your body for more time.... so if you are sustainable to sides, the compound will be out of your system faster with no dac... If you don't get sides then use DAC...

SEDUCER

Awards
Thanks for the reply,
I am unsure if I am sustainable to sides as I have never used anything before. Totally new to this but most pre work outa I usually take the most amount of scoops and feel nothing so not sure if that means anything???
Thanks again for your help as I said I am totally new to injectables and slowly learning.

T4MP4

Awards
Make sure you get a blood glucose meter, some peptides will drop your sugar dangerously low with long term use.... Have you ever used gear???

SEDUCER

Awards
Make sure you get a blood glucose meter, some peptides will drop your sugar dangerously low with long term use.... Have you ever used gear???
Ok thanks for the heads up.

No NEVER used anything gear wise only suppliments like pre work out lol.

What should I check for on blood tests to like any other levels I should watch ????

T4MP4

Awards
Just watch for you blood sugar to drop while on the first couple of days, and if you don't notice anything strange with you sugar, then you are good to go... I would 10mins after injection...