Thoughts on this recomp stack?

fauzool

Awards
I’ve been out of the gym for awhile now due to injury and I’m looking at getting my muscle back and loosing this fat I gained while not working out.below is my stack I’m thinking of any suggestions/ and what is the best way to dose these?

Anabolic Effect- 3 months
Anabolic XT - 3 Months
Erase Pro + - 3 Months

Anything to add or replace? Best way to dose these together?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic Effect & Anabolic XT is a great stack.

For recomp purposes, Recomp20 would be an excellent addition to that.

ErasePro+ is KSM-66, I3C, and Pine Bark. If you were wanting to go with a KSM-66 supplement, I would go with M-Test to add to the above stack because its less expensive than ErasePro+ and contains a lot more ingredients.

If you were looking to specifically target cortisol though, then I think Reduce XT is better than KSM-66 for that specific purpose.

Someone posted bloodwork in the Recomp20 thread on Recomp20 and M-Test. It was:

One Day Before Recomp20
Total Testosterone = 16.00nmol

Four Weeks Into Recomp20
Total Testosterone = 19.80nmol

Twelve weeks into Recomp20 With Eight weeks of M-Test
Total Testosterone = 22.02nmol

For perspective, that is:
Some people reading may not realize just how significant that is. For perspective, that is:
  • A 3.8 point increase is approximately a 25% increase in testosterone levels in 4 weeks on Recomp20.
  • A 6.02 point increase is approximately a 40% increase in testosterone levels at the twelve week mark with 12 weeks on Recomp20 and 8 weeks on M-Test.

fauzool

Awards
Thank you for this. Would I need AE and AXT? With Recomp 20? Will it really help all that much if added Recomp 20?

I’d say I have about 20-30 lbs of fat to lose to get to originally where I was and maybe about 5 lbs or more of muscle to add back.

Maybe there are better products that would work better for my goal? This is always difficult for me when trying to find supplements. I did a true shred/follidrone/ lean edge run 2 years ago, but I had less fat then and more muscle. I LOVED IT, but I never tried much else in terms of true strength building.

Since I hit 30 about a year ago I feel like I’ve been getting pudgy and softer than I was in my late 20s.

For Reference I take these sups everyday for general wellbeing:
Orange triamultivitamin
Fish oil 3g
SNS Ksm-66
Evomuse Probiotic

After my 3 month run what would complement my gains. Follidrone/ Reduce XT for a few months after my cycle?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for this. Would I need AE and AXT? With Recomp 20? Will it really help all that much if added Recomp 20?

I’d say I have about 20-30 lbs of fat to lose to get to originally where I was and maybe about 5 lbs or more of muscle to add back.

Since I hit 30 about a year ago I feel like I’ve been getting pudgy and softer than I was in my late 20s.

For Reference I take these sups everyday for general wellbeing:
Orange triamultivitamin
Fish oil 3g
SNS Ksm-66
Evomuse Probiotic

After my 3 month run what would complement my gains. Follidrone/ Reduce XT for a few months after my cycle?
Anabolic Effect and Anabolic XT are a great stack and they compliment each other very well.

Recomp20 would be a great addition to it. You had mentioned ErasePro+ and I think Recomp20 would be a much better option than that would be for recomp purposes.

I'm in a similar situation as you where I'm trying to lose fat and build muscle and I did that stack and its the best stack I've ever used. I knew my workouts this month were going to be inconsistent so I'd stopped it and switched to a quick cut, and I'm so looking forward to starting that stack back myself on Dec. 1st.

If you already take SNS KSM-66, you definitely don't want to add ErasePro+ in because its mainly just KSM66 itself.

I think you would love the Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Recomp20 stack.

If you were going to change anything up about that, you could add in Lean Edge either with it or in place of Recomp20.

The nice thing about Recomp20 and that stack in general is that in addition to losing fat and building muscle, most people just simply feel a lot better on it. Someone was discussing this in another thread in the last couple days, how they just felt more motivated overall on it.

fauzool

Awards
Awesome thanks I’ll add recomp20 after I finish this stack anything you recommend to run after?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome thanks I’ll add recomp20 after I finish this stack anything you recommend to run after?
When you say this stack, do you mean the stack in the original post?

The reason I'm asking is that if you're already taking SNS KSM-66 caps, then you wouldn't want to take ErasePro+ with it because that product is mainly KSM-66 and you don't want to go that high on it as the total of stacking those would be.

fauzool

Awards
The stack with recomp20 and not erase pro

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The stack with recomp20 and not erase pro
Ah, okay cool. I just wanted to be sure. I think you'll really like that.

The way that I dosed mine is that I dose morning and night, with the nighttime dose being approx. 30 minutes prior to working out on training days. I'm starting back on this stack + Pepti-Plex and Phosphatidic Acid XT Dec. 1st myself.

Each dose, morning and evening/nite:
  • Anabolic Effect - 3 caps
  • Anabolic XT - 3 caps
  • Recomp20 - 2 caps
As for suggestions to run when this is over, I love Phosphatidic Acid XT and Pepti-Plex and they make for a great stack; and we will also have out at least 2 other natural anabolics by the time you finish this cycle that you may be interested in.

fauzool

Awards
Awesome thank you!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer