Thoughts on this stack? Overkill?

T

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have so much stuff in my stash and I’ve decided to take a break off of Ursa after running nearly 9 months straight with great results!

Plan is to run all for 8 weeks followed by low dose Clomid along with CEL Cloma-plex and Apex-Hyperion

Epiandro 900 mg/day (mixture of Stano-plex, Stanogen, & MA Epiandro)

3-AD 50mg/day the last 6 weeks - also running Evomuse Andro-lotion the first 6 weeks

SNS Urolithin B, TTA, and CEL Lipo-VantageThoughts!

Daft Pump will be my pre-workout-

I also have plenty of Epichaos but might wait and super dose that during PCT

Thoughts?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have so much stuff in my stash and I’ve decided to take a break off of Ursa after running nearly 9 months straight with great results!

Plan is to run all for 8 weeks followed by low dose Clomid along with CEL Cloma-plex and Apex-Hyperion

3-AD 50mg/day the last 6 weeks - also running Evomuse Andro-lotion the first 6 weeks

Thoughts?
What brand of 3-AD? I've been out of this game for so long, I don't even know what 3ad really is lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Swole Patrol- Zoo’s Gainbuster brand before he changed it to Vicious Labs
Have you run it before? From what I've gathered, it's between epiandro and 1-AD for gains and sides, correct?

T

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I forgot that I’m on my 4th bottle of BMP and have another one left!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thoughts?
I think that your stack looks great overall.

The only thing I'm not a fan of personally is 3-AD but that's just me personally, some people seem to like it.

I think 600 mg. to 900 mg. is the perfect dose for Epiandrosterone with 900 mg. being great for experienced users.

I think that you'll really enjoy Cloma-Plex for PCT.

I don't think you would need Clomid for an Epiandro run, but I'm thinking that you're probably thinking of including that because of the 3-AD part.

I think that Urolithin-B XT, TTA-500, and LipoVantage is an awesome recomp/fat loss protocol to run during the cycle and you could keep them going into PCT if you're liking the results.

I think that Anabolic XT would be a great addition to your PCT if you're looking for PCT options; we've had some people say that they've been able to not only maintain their strength gains but keep them going in PCT with and it should stack incredibly well with Cloma-Plex - just throwing out an idea.

T

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think that your stack looks great overall.

The only thing I'm not a fan of personally is 3-AD but that's just me personally, some people seem to like it.

I think 600 mg. to 900 mg. is the perfect dose for Epiandrosterone with 900 mg. being great for experienced users.

I think that you'll really enjoy Cloma-Plex for PCT.

I don't think you would need Clomid for an Epiandro run, but I'm thinking that you're probably thinking of including that because of the 3-AD part.

I think that Urolithin-B XT, TTA-500, and LipoVantage is an awesome recomp/fat loss protocol to run during the cycle and you could keep them going into PCT if you're liking the results.

I think that Anabolic XT would be a great addition to your PCT if you're looking for PCT options; we've had some people say that they've been able to not only maintain their strength gains but keep them going in PCT with and it should stack incredibly well with Cloma-Plex - just throwing out an idea.
Anabolic XT does sound like it would be good to run in PCT! I will have to pick some up. I already had the clomid on hand. With the addition of the 3-AD, I just wanted to make sure things are in working order afterwards, since I am 52. I forgot I just got some of your Alpha Yohimbine and I will use that in the morning before my fasted cardio. In my experience the 3-AD added “fullness” to my muscles where the Epiandro seemed to “harden” me up more. I think it also mellowed out the aggression a bit if that makes sense. Thanks for the suggestions, and have a great Thanksgiving!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic XT does sound like it would be good to run in PCT!
Would definitely agree with this. We carry it over at Strong Supplement Shop as well. Stay tuned for our 50% off deals and you may be able to snag a bottle of it today for half off!

J

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
After the holidays I was thinking of doing something similar - Ursa Major, 3-AD, Epi andro or Ursa Major, epiandro, 4 andro. With either option I will be running anabolic xt throughout. Deciding if I want to recomp or straight out cut. If I cut I’ll probably throw in lipo vantage. Your stack looks good, has a a lot of great compounds. I’ve never used 3-ad but it looks good, might pick some up with the iconic sale