Thoughts on this stack

johnnny2869

Awards
Hey all, so I’m about to run this stack. Was hoping for feedback. I’m 36 yrs old, 5’7, 205lbs. Going on a cruise in June so I am looking to look my best by then (I know this isn’t a quick fix). I know diet will play a big role. I’m all good there. I am hoping to lose some stubborn fat while packing on lean mass. Would this stack help in recomping?

Wk 1-4
Super Mandro
R-Andro Shred
Anabolic Trinity
Wk 5-8
DAA Max
Post Cycle 3x
Wk 9-12
Alpha Lean-7

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
None. Just the supps I posted is what I was going to take.
*sigh*
Look you'll probably be ok without a serm, but I recommend you have one. I mean sure these together will definitely help you recomp if your diet and training in order, but so will most anabolics and natty anabolics if everything is in order haha...

What kind of surplus or deficit will you be in?

johnnny2869

Awards
*sigh*
Look you'll probably be ok without a serm, but I recommend you have one. I mean sure these together will definitely help you recomp if your diet and training in order, but so will most anabolics and natty anabolics if everything is in order haha...

What kind of surplus or deficit will you be in?
When it comes to the Sarms and Anabolics, I have to do more research. Plus, I have no idea where is legit to buy from. As for surplus, I have nothing right now, but I got some money to spend. Last 7 months I stepped away from the gym and depleted my supps before hand. It’s been awhile since I’ve taken something strong. So much has changed in the recent years and I have no clue where to look.

johnnny2869

Awards
I actually just came across this stack on strong supplements. Mine just has RAndro Shed vs Andro the Giant

cylon357

cylon357

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey all, so I’m about to run this stack. Was hoping for feedback. I’m 36 yrs old, 5’7, 205lbs. Going on a cruise in June so I am looking to look my best by then (I know this isn’t a quick fix). I know diet will play a big role. I’m all good there. I am hoping to lose some stubborn fat while packing on lean mass. Would this stack help in recomping?

Wk 1-4
Super Mandro
R-Andro Shred
Anabolic Trinity
Wk 5-8
DAA Max
Post Cycle 3x
Wk 9-12
Alpha Lean-7
OP, when designing a stack, ask yourself:
"Why am I including this compound? How does it help me meet my goals? Where is my test base?"

In other words, think about what you want to accomplish, and then choose the compounds that will enable that. It seems like you are a little early on in the process to be asking other people for input.

You might want liver / organ support with those orals, too.

Also totally agree with the need for a SERM, not a SARM. You want something on hand just in case, and you might not need a full PCT, but it is better safe than sorry.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m at 25%
You need to get your diet in serious check and get to 15 percent naturally before even considering peds. How is your blood pressure right now. I know it's not what you want to hear but if anyone disagrees than they aren't concerned about your safety.
I'm a little older than you and I'm at 12-14 percent naturally and after much hard work and discipline I am bouncing around ideas for a lean bulk natty unnatty who's to say.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's also going to suck if you crash your testosterone and have a limp noodle on your cruise....., Kinda defeats the purpose right?

johnnny2869

Awards
OP, when designing a stack, ask yourself:
"Why am I including this compound? How does it help me meet my goals? Where is my test base?"

In other words, think about what you want to accomplish, and then choose the compounds that will enable that. It seems like you are a little early on in the process to be asking other people for input.

You might want liver / organ support with those orals, too.

Also totally agree with the need for a SERM, not a SARM. You want something on hand just in case, and you might not need a full PCT, but it is better safe than sorry.
I hear ya. That’s why I chose the stack I did. I asked myself those questions. I looked the stuff up. I’m just looking on thoughts from others. Maybe someone else ran a cycle like this.

As for a base I have only used Lean 6 in the past and loved it. Before taking a break from supps and the gym I did run a Hi-Tech stack. I didn’t see much from it. I’ve read their stuff isn’t dosed high enough, maybe that’s why. My SERM is the Post Cycle 3x. I didn’t think I’d need anything stronger like Nolvadex.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So just the 4 weeks of 1-andro?

That compound alone, take 3-4 weeks just to kick in….and it has a way of being quite suppressive actually!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was gonna run the DAA Max with Post Cycle 3x. You think I am going to need the tamoxifen?
OTC pct products do not work very well, me personally I see no scenario where a OTC pct is acceptable unless you got bloodwork that shows your not terribly suppressed. Now your only using 4 weeks on Andros (which to be honest is a total waste of time, it's not long enough to make much if any progress more then you could have without the andros.) But because thats all your doing, ya there's a possibility your not going to need a serm. But your guessing, without bloodwork no1 on the planet can tell you if your gonna need it or not.

So looking at your situation as a whole this is what I see.

Person A is using suppressive hormones for 4 weeks which is not really long enough to get desired results but it is potentially long enough to screw up there hormones, then there gambling on a OTC herbs and spices pct (which costs more then a serm) to see if they recover. The risk is high and the reward is low, close to zero actually. If you had 8-12 weeks to run these products then with a really good diet and training program it might be worth while. But in your case and with your timeframe it's not a good setup at all.
On test, tren, Winny and clen your not going to get the transformation your looking for in 4 weeks, and the cycle your running is just a puddle vs. A ocean if you get what I'm saying.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, I know guys who have got erectile dysfunction on 1 Andro and that was while they were on testosterone.

So in your cycle listed above there's probably a high risk for Ed

johnnny2869

Awards
OTC pct products do not work very well, me personally I see no scenario where a OTC pct is acceptable unless you got bloodwork that shows your not terribly suppressed. Now your only using 4 weeks on Andros (which to be honest is a total waste of time, it's not long enough to make much if any progress more then you could have without the andros.) But because thats all your doing, ya there's a possibility your not going to need a serm. But your guessing, without bloodwork no1 on the planet can tell you if your gonna need it or not.

So looking at your situation as a whole this is what I see.

Person A is using suppressive hormones for 4 weeks which is not really long enough to get desired results but it is potentially long enough to screw up there hormones, then there gambling on a OTC herbs and spices pct (which costs more then a serm) to see if they recover. The risk is high and the reward is low, close to zero actually. If you had 8-12 weeks to run these products then with a really good diet and training program it might be worth while. But in your case and with your timeframe it's not a good setup at all.
On test, tren, Winny and clen your not going to get the transformation your looking for in 4 weeks, and the cycle your running is just a puddle vs. A ocean if you get what I'm saying.
I greatly appreciate all the knowledge you dropping on me. I’ll probably just stick to more natural stuff like alpha and mass max xt