Spring recomp cycle (Msten, Sustanon, Anavar)

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks man, putting some effort in them..
Well, as dumb as it sounds, ED is what concerned me the most. I've heared and read some horror stories about that
Ive had no issues with that on my current run. Prami and some ai keeps that well under control. Ive wanted to **** all the time. Waking up with massive boners really looking to do some stabbing with my love bone.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive had no issues with that on my current run. Prami and some ai keeps that well under control. Ive wanted to **** all the time. Waking up with massive boners really looking to do some stabbing with my love bone.
Haha, love the analogy. Yeah, I thoungt that Prami and Estrogen control will secure you from any issues, or Proviron/Masterone... But never decided to try it

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I started with Anavar depot at 60 mgs. Today was leg day with arm supersets. Almost went to puke half way in, I guess that means it was legit and solid workout. At this point, I feel strong like a bull. Vascularity, muscles popping even when I do nothing. The best part about Parabolan to me is its ability to build lean muscle, I'm just more amazed day by day, this thing is inasne, and honestly, I never enjoyed cycle more than now. Today I was just walking and catch my arms in mirror, biceps are popping out, crazy! This last 6 weeks will be realy fun.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can you lay out what exercises you did today in order? Just curious

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BB front squat 4x12
Supersetted with
Walking lundges with DBs 4x20
Narrow stance goblet squats 4x12
Supersetted with
Seated leg curl machine 4x15
Lying on floor DB hamstring curl 3 x 15
Calves on leg press 4 x 16,14,12,10
Leg extension machine 3 x 20
And arms
Triceps rope push down
4 x16,14,12,10
Dumbbell biceps curls 4x12,12,10,8
Underhand triceps pull down
4 x 15
Cross body DB curl
4 x 10,10,8, 8

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BB front squat 4x12
Supersetted with
Walking lundges with DBs 4x20
Narrow stance goblet squats 4x12
Supersetted with
Seated leg curl machine 4x15
Lying on floor DB hamstring curl 3 x 15
Calves on leg press 4 x 16,14,12,10
Leg extension machine 3 x 20
And arms
Triceps rope push down
4 x16,14,12,10
Dumbbell biceps curls 4x12,12,10,8
Underhand triceps pull down
4 x 15
Cross body DB curl
4 x 10,10,8, 8
How long did that take you??
About hour and a half with active stretching and prepairing

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a small update, back it getting thicker and thicker, and arms are finaly coming along, growing.
2019-05-18-00-11-59.jpg

2019-05-17-23-56-53.jpg

2019-05-17-23-58-25.jpg

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I feel like you’re trying to sell me a pair of jeans...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you prepping for physique what class are you on

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would like to try classic division, maybe in mid october I'll give a shot for competing
Dude, you could be a model. Competition is great and all... but money rules the world.

I just bought a new pair of jeans and it’s your fault.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would like to try classic division, maybe in mid october I'll give a shot for competing
I may have missed this but what is your weight and height I'm trying to gauge how how much time you have to do this.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude, you could be a model. Competition is great and all... but money rules the world.

I just bought some pec implants and that's his fault too!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Well I haven't been thinking in that direction, but if someone recognises me in that way, why not...
Congrats if you found the ones that fit you... Butt and quads don't go well with jeans in my case lol

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was somehow light leg/triceps day. Nothing new to add for now, body is realy getting nice shape. But, one thing I noticed today after eating more of a junk food... We all know that Tren loves carbs... After a lot of sodium, carbs, I went to watch a movie with my lady, and I was sweating like crazy! This is second time I tested this after eating more carbs. That hot/rush feeling, crazy how it uses what we eat

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today was somehow light leg/triceps day. Nothing new to add for now, body is realy getting nice shape. But, one thing I noticed today after eating more of a junk food... We all know that Tren loves carbs... After a lot of sodium, carbs, I went to watch a movie with my lady, and I was sweating like crazy! This is second time I tested this after eating more carbs. That hot/rush feeling, crazy how it uses what we eat
It seems that Tren inhibits de nuovo lipogenesis and therefore excess carbs are burnt as body heat rather than converted into fat. That should be the reason for excessive sweating and increased body temperature.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was shoulder day, like I do almost every sunday. I love doing them and if I have one day for one bodypart, that would be the shoulders. Feeling like I'm finaly putting some mass in them also. One frined of mine was there today with camera, so here are few pics. So far, I'm happy with what I accomplished.
2019-05-19-23-25-49.jpg

IMG_20190519_202756_486~2.jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bro,You look Awesome!! The best physique I have seen on AM so far.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
9 full weeks into this cycle, and I don't think I've made such progress before with all my previous cycles, even combined. Bf is going down, new muscle is beeing built every day, and strength is getting crazy. For the record, I feel realy good, even BP is perfectly fine, aggression is there, but outside of gym or with people. Today I had long day, on sun, haven't eaten the way I usualy do, but when it was time for workout I did it realy well. Crazy how these compounds work on us

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
9 full weeks into this cycle, and I don't think I've made such progress before with all my previous cycles, even combined. Bf is going down, new muscle is beeing built every day, and strength is getting crazy. For the record, I feel realy good, even BP is perfectly fine, aggression is there, but outside of gym or with people. Today I had long day, on sun, haven't eaten the way I usualy do, but when it was time for workout I did it realy well. Crazy how these compounds work on us
You may have already mentioned this, but speaking of blood pressure, what support supplements are you taking?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You may have already mentioned this, but speaking of blood pressure, what support supplements are you taking?
Basically nothing, just fish oil, Liv 52 if I feel I need it. Everything else goes in with diverse diet.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Basically nothing, just fish oil, Liv 52 if I feel I need it. Everything else goes in with diverse diet.
I suspect keeping a relatively low bodyweight & bodyfat, plus your walking and volleyball training, really helps keep bp controlled.

Looking like you’re hardening up in the pics your buddy took, more solid if that makes sense.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I suspect keeping a relatively low bodyweight & bodyfat, plus your walking and volleyball training, really helps keep bp controlled.

Looking like you’re hardening up in the pics your buddy took, more solid if that makes sense.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yeah, and keeping things in my life stress free, at the moment. Yes, I feel a lot harder and somehow bigger overall

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Alchemist11

I'm late to this since I have been off the forums for a while, but I am planning my next cycle. I would like to recomp or even cut. My fear of cutting is losing the awesome strength gains I have obtained over my first two cycles. Some questions for you:

Is the cycle you followed the same as in your first post? Did you add anything else or take anything away?
How much weight have you gained, if any, or has is been pure weight loss?
I saw a post where you state your strength is good, do you have numbers for compound list? Before and currently?
Diet wise, were you in a slight surplus, or slight deficit?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Alchemist11

I'm late to this since I have been off the forums for a while, but I am planning my next cycle.
First of all, welcome back. My current stack is 500 mgs of Sustanon, 60mg of Anavar depot, the one thing I added is Parabolan (Tren Hex) at 152 mg, and 500iu of Hcg, no AI.
Well, I don't know how much I gained precisely bc my bf% went down, and my weight went up, so basic recomp by textbook.
I never do 1 rep max, the lowest/heaviest I go is 3 reps. But even now when I'm dropping bf, I'm stronger than ever. Could be bc of Parabolan, but it is what it is. I don't track calories, I eat as much as I can and as clean as I can, cardio/training intensity takes care of shredding, at least for me, but I would say I'm in surplus. I think that if your training/diet/drugs/rest is on point, you'll get stronger, no matter if you bulk or cut.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice leg day today, decided to hit shoulders also, but a bit differently than I usualy do them, and man, did they changed shape and evolved, it was retarded. I'm not the guy who speaks to others in gym nor I chase females in gym, but today 1 guy and 1 girl separately came to me and asked of they can touch my shoulders. I guess its a sign of good job lol. Realy pleased with how they are developing. More people are coming to me and asking will I compete, it realy gives me motivation for more.
2019-05-22-21-32-35.jpg

2019-05-22-21-31-25.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Todays push day went realy well, I was able to, once again, increase weight on almost every exercise and to keep intensity high. One think that realy stands out in last few days is vascularity. Its awesome.
2019-05-23-22-59-43.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the one youre on is the ticket
Well, to be honest, I've spent a lot of time creating this one, and it realy kicks ass, and the fact that I reacted so well to every compound from this stack is crazy, I couldn't be happier.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was just thinking what would cycle be before the competition... Lol
Thanks man, I appreciate it
You can compete on anything you want, as long as you feel you are dry enough. I have heard of guys competing on nothing but dbol, because they didn’t have access to anything else lol.

You clearly stay really dry on test, so you should keep it in IMO. Test/tren/masteron at a 1:1:1 dosage is a pretty classic blend. 250mg of each and throw some Winstrol or Proviron in the last 4-6 weeks to help dry out more and call it good. Some guys will also use superdrol to thin the skin, but I would only stack that with proviron, personally.

It’s very individual - the important thing is you look your best. You need to know what foods you digest well so you aren’t trying random things right before show.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can compete on anything you want, as long as you feel you are dry enough. I have heard of guys competing on nothing but dbol, because they didn’t have access to anything else lol.

You clearly stay really dry on test, so you should keep it in IMO. Test/tren/masteron at a 1:1:1 dosage is a pretty classic blend. 250mg of each and throw some Winstrol or Proviron in the last 4-6 weeks to help dry out more and call it good. Some guys will also use superdrol to thin the skin, but I would only stack that with proviron, personally.

It’s very individual - the important thing is you look your best. You need to know what foods you digest well so you aren’t trying random things right before show.
Great advices, as always....
Yes, my main idea is that I don't like wet compounds... I mean, I love how Anadrol made me look, and hos I feel on Dianabol, but at the end, most of it is just water and glycogen. I wanted fairly dry cycle and this combination turned out realy good

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Todays push day went realy well, I was able to, once again, increase weight on almost every exercise and to keep intensity high. One think that realy stands out in last few days is vascularity. Its awesome.
View attachment 183175
Wow, definitely getting freaky looking! That vascularity is really popping. Want to see just how far you can take this.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, definitely getting freaky looking! That vascularity is really popping. Want to see just how far you can take this.
Every week I try to step it up even more, we'll see how will final weeks look

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As cycle goes by, I feel I did get bigger and I managed to bring up lagging part, like my arms per example. Todays pull day went realy well, all lifts were up with weights. Overall, it all comes out realy good, nice and clean. Best cycle so far.
2019-05-24-23-06-52.jpg

2019-05-24-23-38-18.jpg

2019-05-24-23-04-49.jpg