Spring recomp cycle (Msten, Sustanon, Anavar)

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whats your sleep schedule like? Hows your diet?
Well, my sleep was always somehow bad... not that I don't want to sleep, I just don't need much sleep and body goes by that. But I try to have 6-7 solid hours.
My diet is not changed, I just try to eat more, a lot of carbs especialy.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive been doing mostly 12-18 reps range (still fairly heavy) but I think one day a week out of those 3 legs days I’ll do like you lower my reps to 8ish and go up in weight...
Yeah, spice it up. Also, I like to hit legs from all possible angles, a ton of variations in stance, leg with, feet position, the more diverse, the better.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
not to hi jack this but if oxandrolone is a "normal DHT" how can it be so "safe" and side free (for the most part)?
It has a replacement oxygen atom at the 2 position which basically causes it to be less androgenic and more anabolic, while not actually altering how it fits the Androgen receptor via surface area. Instead the communicated signal is different.

These types of dhts tend to only exhibit side effects of their ingestion or injection. Liver toxicity or skin irritation.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, just for fun, let's hear your toughts about my plan for cycle in november
13 weeks
Sustanon at 500 mg/week (13)
Parabolan at 228 mg/week (11)
Primo at around 450 mg/week (13)
Anavar depot 60 mg (last 7-8 weeks)
Can't decide for oral kicker, wanted to try Pheraplex, but I can't find it, I was then thinking Superdrol or again Msten. Or maybe some other oral?
What do you guys think?
As you can see, this **** is going to be realy costly, so I need to plan it few months ahead...

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So, just for fun, let's hear your toughts about my plan for cycle in november
13 weeks
Sustanon at 500 mg/week (13)
Parabolan at 228 mg/week (11)
Primo at around 450 mg/week (13)
Anavar depot 60 mg (last 7-8 weeks)
Can't decide for oral kicker, wanted to try Pheraplex, but I can't find it, I was then thinking Superdrol or again Msten. Or maybe some other oral?
What do you guys think?
As you can see, this **** is going to be realy costly, so I need to plan it few months ahead...
I think I wouldn’t run 12 weeks of orals on top of 11 weeks of tren two cycles in a row if not getting ready for a contest. I also think you could totally avoid the primo and save a lot of money - the 50% more tren than this cycle will already take care of business.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I wouldn’t run 12 weeks of orals on top of 11 weeks of tren two cycles in a row if not getting ready for a contest. I also think you could totally avoid the primo and save a lot of money - the 50% more tren than this cycle will already take care of business.
Yeah, I see your point, orals are not a must in this one, just throwing some ideas

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Replace that MSten with M1T and now we’re talking. 💪🏻
Man... I’m game for a lot of stuff but Idk about that stack haha... would you do it? Like would you do 2-3 weeks tops or would you try a whole month?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man... I’m game for a lot of stuff but Idk about that stack haha... would you do it? Like would you do 2-3 weeks tops or would you try a whole month?
I’d do it for a whole month at those doses.

If it were more of one or the other... maybe 3 weeks.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Replace that MSten with M1T and now we’re talking.
Both are great.
But Msten 75% of the results of M1T with 10% of the side effects makes it an easy decision.
But I’m seriously becoming a pussy. Got 2 hours of ink done on my chest last week and that’s about all I can do now. I used to sit for 4-6 hours in my 20s. Hell no, I got soft with age

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Both are great.
But Msten 75% of the results of M1T with 10% of the side effects makes it an easy decision.
But I’m seriously becoming a pussy. Got 2 hours of ink done on my chest last week and that’s about all I can do now. I used to sit for 4-6 hours in my 20s. Hell no, I got soft with age
Old men!

MyTrainingWheels2

Awards
hey guys I been a long time reader lifee time supporter. Now it's time to join the arena. My only issue is finding a legit store to purchase any recommendations where that would be. I been overwhelmed by the internet and have lost a large sum of money for trusting a site I knew nothing about.
Thanks guys
my training wheels

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This mornings shape got me realy confident in terms of just doing things just right at the moment. With few weeks of Anavar left, I think I realy milked all from this cycle, as much as I could. Next step after few weeks is pct, to try and keep as much as possible like from the previous cycle, hope to same extent.
2019-06-14-11-20-26.jpg

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you secretly a comic book superhero?

It’s ok, we won’t tell.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely beefed up well while leaning out
Hopefully I'll try to push it even more in next 3 weeks and try to keep it later with mk677, ghrp 2, hexarelin, cardarine and heavy training

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This thread will be my downfall as it will potentially be a reason for me trying tren lol.
Great job man. To me the the craziest thing is how you managed to put on so much mass while getting this lean. I would look like a newborn chick if i decided to get this lean.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This thread will be my downfall as it will potentially be a reason for me trying tren lol.
Great job man. To me the the craziest thing is how you managed to put on so much mass while getting this lean. I would look like a newborn chick if i decided to get this lean.
Haha, thanks man. Well, my philosophy is that I try to be as lean as possible, the whole year, steady progress. I don't like the idea of Bulk and then cut, I just go slow, steady, watching on proportion, symmetry and flow of my physique.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not yet, but I want to give it a shot as soon as possible. My main occupation is Volleball and Beachvolley
It would be a shame if you choose not to, you are already jeopardizing your health with all these drugs might as well get something out of it.
I am sure you can make some money off your physique.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It would be a shame if you choose not to, you are already jeopardizing your health with all these drugs might as well get something out of it.
I am sure you can make some money off your physique.
Well, I don't feel like my health took a hit, nor bloods say that, but I hope I'll do a few shows, if not for money, just for personal satisfaction, for start.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a little update, I'm at finish of my cycle, probably will do one more 250 mg inj of sustanon. I'm at the point with Anavar where I can see 'small' details, actual new muscle that I steadily managed to build, crazy how this drug is clean and solid. I'll try to push it for 2 more weeks, to see if I can put maybe 2 more lbs and shred down a bit more.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t think you mentionned it and sorry if you did but I’m super curious what was your diet plan this whole cycle were you around maintenance or were you in a significant surplus?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t think you mentionned it and sorry if you did but I’m super curious what was your diet plan this whole cycle were you around maintenance or were you in a significant surplus?
Well, it will sound silly, but I don't track calories... I eat as clean as I can and as much as I can. I eat to recover and to perform. And I do eat pizza and everything else 'dirty' almost every time I feel like it, guess my body likes carbs...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Realy pleased with how things are going, back thickness is something that I wanted to bring up a bit and I think I managed to do it, especialy neck and traps. Getting leaner by the day. I got free bottle of 11-oxo (90 caps at 100 mg) from my source, is it ok to throw it in at low dose od 300-400 mgs in last 3-4 weeks? Or to save it for some other cycle?
2019-06-18-23-35-23.jpg

2019-06-18-11-18-39.jpg

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks good. HAve you used the inject anavar before? THat is one shot a week right? Also how is Msten as a kickstarter. I have thougth about using it in place of dboll because of water retention i have been told you will get. I have not ran dboll yet. I also thought of dmz

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It won’t hurt any and will help you finish a tad drier and harder. Just watch the joints if they dry out as well.
Yeah, that was my idea, I wanted to try it for some time, and now when I got it for free, it should be perfect for finish.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looks good. HAve you used the inject anavar before? THat is one shot a week right? Also how is Msten as a kickstarter. I have thougth about using it in place of dboll because of water retention i have been told you will get. I have not ran dboll yet. I also thought of dmz
Yes, in prevoius cycle as well, awesome stuff. Several times s week to keep it stable whole time. If you can tolerate it, I recomend using Msten as kickstart at 25-30 mgs

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a small update... Dry and lean, I think this is the cleanest and leanest 189 lbs I've ever been, yet I'm at my strongest so far. Realy happy with current condition
2019-06-21-17-37-17.jpg

2019-06-21-16-17-37.jpg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking great dude. You might want to dial in your AI a bit though. Nipples are starting to puff a bit.
Nah, he’s dry as can be for 600mg test - bet you $100 prolactin is just edging up some from the tren finally. When my gyno gets puffy from estrogen I will be puffy everywhere, but if something like a 19-Nor all of the swelling is only under the areola.

My wife’s old coach was like him, not appreciably sensitive to estrogen but would get gyno from prolactin only. They have similar builds.

I believe Alchemist already finished tren and took his last shot of sust, so some B6/P5P/L-Dopa should be sufficient to lower it. Not that a dose or two of AI would hurt anything!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nah, he’s dry as can be for 600mg test - bet you $100 prolactin is just edging up some from the tren finally. When my gyno gets puffy from estrogen I will be puffy everywhere, but if something like a 19-Nor all of the swelling is only under the areola.
Well actually I think it is from hcg. Whenever I took a shot of it, tomorrow they would get a bit puffy, and when I streched time between shots or stopped for a week, it would completly go away, but even that I took for last time a few days ago, so I guess it will subside in a few days.

Methylated

Methylated

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Right on, you look fking shredded. Good to know about the hcg, I start my cycle next month, and I get particularly paranoid about puffiness so I’ll keep that in mind. @Hyde, that’s a good point about the prolactin vs estro. I think I’m similar to your wife’s coach in that regard also. We’ll see what my post cycle bloods say.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right on, you look fking shredded. Good to know about the hcg, I start my cycle next month, and I get particularly paranoid about puffiness so I’ll keep that in mind. @Hyde, that’s a good point about the prolactin vs estro. I think I’m similar to your wife’s coach in that regard also. We’ll see what my post cycle bloods say.
Thanks man, I've been realy seroius about this cycle and it realy paid of

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well actually I think it is from hcg. Whenever I took a shot of it, tomorrow they would get a bit puffy, and when I streched time between shots or stopped for a week, it would completly go away, but even that I took for last time a few days ago, so I guess it will subside in a few days.
HCG definitely cranks up estrogen so if you’re seeing that in response then a bit more AI is indeed the answer.

You shouldn’t be needing more than 250iu of HCG a couple times a week tops, if not a single shot of 250 or 500iu.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HCG definitely cranks up estrogen so if you’re seeing that in response then a bit more AI is indeed the answer.

You shouldn’t be needing more than 250iu of HCG a couple times a week tops, if not a single shot of 250 or 500iu.
Yes, I've noticed that even 250 iu once per week is perfecly enough. And also, I feel a lot better overall since I added it

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today, I realy had energy and a lot on my mind, so I decided to do shoulders and cardio. Felt realy good. This combo od 11-oxo and Anavar is realy nice for pump... Today after I showered, I catched a glimpse od my arms in mirror bc they felt strange. They were pumped like I did 3 supersets of rope extensions and hammer curls.
2019-06-24-02-00-25.jpg

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Don't know if you follow nick but thought this may interest you. Your not a world away from the guy in the opening of this video. His delts, arms and legs maybe have an extra inch over yours but this is very similar to how you look.