Spring recomp cycle (Msten, Sustanon, Anavar)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of that - cardio will be a pain right now the longer you’re on tren, and obviously you don’t need it to stay lean, but try to get some daily walking in for your heart.

I was so winded so easily by the end of 8 weeks on trenavar. No cycle has ever done that to me like that.

I completely got the opposite. Tren although stacked made my stamina go up a lot. I wonder why so many get less stamina

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I completely got the opposite. Tren although stacked made my stamina go up a lot. I wonder why so many get less stamina
I did only use trenavar of course, but I know being winded on tren does indeed seem to be very common. Apparently Cardarine is the ticket for many to keep their wind up on tren if that becomes an issue.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Supposedly it attaches to the heart very well and strongly, and in all the wrong ways, so to speak, so the heart will beat too hard at rest. Maybe you’re lucky and your heart just doesn’t get the effect.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tren and clen together at “professional” doses is supposed to be worse for your heart than doing a bunch of coke.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats the one of reasons why I waited for my championship to be over if I wanted to add in tren. On Trenavar I didn't get much effect on cardio, but I did sweat a bit more. For now, I don't feel strain on my cardio, will do some HIIT after todays pull workout and see how it goes at this dose

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thats the one of reasons why I waited for my championship to be over if I wanted to add in tren. On Trenavar I didn't get much effect on cardio, but I did sweat a bit more. For now, I don't feel strain on my cardio, will do some HIIT after todays pull workout and see how it goes at this dose
Solid reasoning all around.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I can say that Parabolan has kicked in with certainty. I mean, this **** is amazing... It destroys everything I've taken so far, at just this dosage. Sure, there is contribute of Msten (great drug also), but for now, Para is unbeatable. This stuff is so clean. Vascularity, strength, lean gains, drive and focus, aggreession, another level, yet, I feel realy good on it, and even my skin is nice and clean. But the look it gives you is something realy special. I'm not the one who will brag, but it gives you dry, lean, statuesque look to physique. Realy amazing.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supposedly it attaches to the heart very well and strongly, and in all the wrong ways, so to speak, so the heart will beat too hard at rest. Maybe you’re lucky and your heart just doesn’t get the effect.

I think the rbc went up and countered the lack of stamina, that's just my guess.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did only use trenavar of course, but I know being winded on tren does indeed seem to be very common. Apparently Cardarine is the ticket for many to keep their wind up on tren if that becomes an issue.

Yeah cardarine seems to work too, I've used that but even without cardarine I got more stamina and it could be some oral steroid that made rbc go up.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today leg day with a touch of shoulder went realy well, strength is still going up, and vascularity is insane. I just hope that this time, my legs won't keep me up at night like last time I worked them. I'm getting leaner, and leaner, while going sharper and bigger on the eye. You can se how freaky it gets on pics, those are mid day, no carbs yet, pump or anything, crazy.
2019-05-08-23-35-24.jpg

2019-05-08-23-32-48.jpg

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think the rbc went up and countered the lack of stamina, that's just my guess.
Usually guys say they need to take EQ with it to fix the stamina issues.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean, I did get this low on bf% before, but not at this weight and this level
Damn, brother! Ab veins and everything... you look like a comic book superhero at this point.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Usually guys say they need to take EQ with it to fix the stamina issues.
That sounds like asking for a stroke without dedicated phlebotomy & getting monthly bloods to keep close tabs, and longterm death to kidneys.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Todays push day went better than I expected, it was one of the best sessions since the begining of this cycle. Strength is stupid, pump, muscle hardness, roundness and overall look is realy what got me in love with this stack. My pecs and triceps still twitches, 4 hours after workout. Vascularity is realy on another level and dry, flat, sharp look. Can't wait to start with Anavar.
2019-05-09-23-25-37.jpg

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That sounds like asking for a stroke without dedicated phlebotomy & getting monthly bloods to keep close tabs, and longterm death to kidneys.
Same guys are also giving blood every 8 weeks without fail.

Same guys are taking cardarine year round, same guys are using tadalafil as well for blood pressure.

Polypharmacy is almost a religion for some.

This is one specific group of amateur and Pro bbers I ran into who are this way.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They’re also taking the glutathione and methyl b12 injections, taurine and arginine injections... something else too. There was something specifically for kidneys.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe not the best lighting here, but when it started poping on my traps, I was like fuuuack, this is awesome
You’ve got some wood grain on your shoulders there. What’s that? Oak?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They’re also taking the glutathione and methyl b12 injections, taurine and arginine injections... something else too. There was something specifically for kidneys.
That’s all well and good - if you are going to put poison into your body you should do everything you can to offset it - but I still see longterm issues with that approach.

Matt Jansen I have heard loves to tren his clients to death - he has a very nice looking kidney product just released from his company Revive Supps. Astragalus, Pycnogenol, Grape Seed Extract, Beet Root powder. Definitely want those on board. Most people do.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s all well and good - if you are going to put poison into your body you should do everything you can to offset it - but I still see longterm issues with that approach.

Matt Jansen I have heard loves to tren his clients to death - he has a very nice looking kidney product just released from his company Revive Supps. Astragalus, Pycnogenol, Grape Seed Extract, Beet Root powder. Definitely want those on board. Most people do.
There’s long term issues using tren in the first place.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At this point, trening intensity is highest as its ever been since I started lifting. Today I took some pre workout with DMAA and damn, it hit me realy hard. All of that contributed to epic pull day where I broke several PRs

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
At this point, trening intensity is highest as its ever been since I started lifting. Today I took some pre workout with DMAA and damn, it hit me realy hard. All of that contributed to epic pull day where I broke several PRs
Trenning intensity indeed! I bet the dmaa hit you hard because of that parabolan and MSten etc...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trenning intensity indeed! I bet the dmaa hit you hard because of that parabolan and MSten etc...
Love Dmaa. Got a source that has it so I may stock up but I gotta watch the Stims

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Legs are finaly at full recovery and full capacity. Don't even feel the difference between my left or right kne which is realy nice thing, finaly. I did increased volume for legs and today I'm planing to hit them realy hard. I have to say that my recovery was greatly enhanced and speed up bc of anabolics and peptides. They are finaly even again.
2019-05-11-13-15-40.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, at the end of my week 8 of this cycle, I'm currently at 188.5 lbs, weight went up, bf% is going down, and I think I'm managing to bring up lagging parts. I'm realy happy how is this cycle going. From tuesday, I'll start with 60 mgs of Anavar.
2019-05-11-23-58-22.jpg

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So, at the end of my week 8 of this cycle, I'm currently at 188.5 lbs, weight went up, bf% is going down, and I think I'm managing to bring up lagging parts. I'm realy happy how is this cycle going. From tuesday, I'll start with 60 mgs of Anavar.
View attachment 182773
You and your damn squared chest, looking all competition ready n ****.

Whatever dude.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
During this cycle, I noticed I put a bit of size on them titties to
Ya you can see it for sure.
Switching up my NPP and adding Msten today. Had a hell of a head/chest cold and lost 8 lbs last week so I’ve got work to do.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I
Ya you can see it for sure.
Switching up my NPP and adding Msten today. Had a hell of a head/chest cold and lost 8 lbs last week so I’ve got work to do.
I'm sure you'll enjoy it brother. At what dosage would Msten be in your case?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking better and better as things progress. Leaner and bigger. And getting the imbalances righted will be big to prevent reinjury!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is insane. Now I have a goal physique when I start my next recomp blast.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Todays workout was realy high intensity, so hard, I sweated during my sets (and I sweat very little). Did upper chest and triceps. I'm realy happy all my bodyparts are progressing, but today, I noticed a bit more tickness in my chest, it realy makes difference in overall physique. Pump is insane, focus and strength are retarded... And vascularity is freaky, I even see veins od rear delts. And one more thing, many say that Tren realy works well in presence of some estrogen in body, in sinergy with compund that aromatises, and I think that realy is true from what I've seen in my experinece. And heres random backshot
2019-05-13-23-59-16.jpg

Last edited: