SPP is proud to release Slintensity, to hit Nutrplanet soon!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After considerable research and testing, Southland Performance Products is proud to announce that our new GDA, "Slintensity" is about to hit the planet. This is an entirely new formulation that I have personally seen drop my glucose level an entire 30 points after a 70g carb post work out meal. My sources tell me that this is going to be offered as a stack with Glycomyx and at a very sweet price point. Can't get much better than that! An awesome GDA with one of the best post work out carb sources available.

Keep your eyes open, will give more details as they become available to me.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Subd for more info!! This is awesome TONY! I have been asking Matt and the Facebook handlers when is Slintensity coming out and BAM! You come out of the pic with news of glory!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has finally come! Can't wait to see this.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to see this released. I know you guys are going to love this one.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stocking up for the ultimate recom. Slintensity, Glycomyx, Alphamine, Ur spray/caps & DCP 2.0 once released. Can't wait!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Slin Sane destroyer???

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Loved/love Slin-Sane. Really glad to see Matt has something even better in store for us this time around!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for this! Matt has the best formulations!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two BRAND NEW extracts and an extremely potent formula. Slintensity is no joke. No adverse GI effects, no headache, no stomach problems...just the most potent and afforable GDA around.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two BRAND NEW extracts and an extremely potent formula. Slintensity is no joke. No adverse GI effects, no headache, no stomach problems...just the most potent and afforable GDA around.
Any prebed dosing?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any prebed dosing?
I did this Sunday night. Other than having one of the best night's sleep in a LONG time, I can't really comment more. I will need to play around some more when I get the final product.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You sold me on it right here.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Curious about this product as well. I'm a GDA fan.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this gets stacked with GlycoMyx look out. Love that stuff!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you rep for both companies then?. Anyway this new product sounds great.
Yes.
Can't wait to try out Slintensity. Matt is a mastermind!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this going to be a SlinTense Labor Day weekend?
Sadly, I don't think Slintensity is going to be ready for a Labor Day launch, but look for it shortly thereafter. Possibility of a pre-sale exists for Labor Day, but unconfirmed at this point. I do know that a killer deal is planned right now for a GlycoMyx/Slintensity combo on NP when it drops. I'm holding back some cash for that!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I just realized.
Tony can't spell!
What is Nutrplanet?
Do I bring my dog?
Nutrplanet is where they sell Nutr Butters. Tony, figured that Nutr Butters were high in carbs and a good first test for Slintense.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My latest info is an ETA of 2 weeks:). Also, see the slintensity thread in the SPP subforum if you have not seen the label.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Is there a log testing opportunity I am religious with my gdas especially chromium/vanadium also have positive exp with glycobol and not so positive with slinshot

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a log testing opportunity I am religious with my gdas especially chromium/vanadium also have positive exp with glycobol and not so positive with slinshot
You will see Slintensity logs at some point I have no doubt. In the meantime the intro sale is going to be very cheap!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After considerable research and testing, Southland Performance Products is proud to announce that our new GDA, "Slintensity" is about to hit the planet. This is an entirely new formulation that I have personally seen drop my glucose level an entire 30 points after a 70g carb post work out meal. My sources tell me that this is going to be offered as a stack with Glycomyx and at a very sweet price point. Can't get much better than that! An awesome GDA with one of the best post work out carb sources available.

Keep your eyes open, will give more details as they become available to me.

Don't hit Nutraplanet, that's not very nice!. On the other hand you can throw a few bottles at my head really hard, I won't mind a bit.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
You will see Slintensity logs at some point I have no doubt. In the meantime the intro sale is going to be very cheap!
Hopefully you will give me an opportunity to review I am a real gda connoisseur

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for this. Gonna buy them all! No sharing.

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Is there a updated eta? I can't wait to try these products!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think we are looking at a window of the 18th-the end of the month depending on when we get everything finished. I can tell you this is our number one priority!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appears as if the 25th is a more concrete date with the possibility of a pre-sale as early as 9/23.

Slintensity will be in a sick combo package with GlycoMyx for under 30 bucks. You guys are going to want to hop on Nutra's order for this cause it will go very quick I have a feeling. Multiple people have already mentioned getting 4 or 5 of these combo packs so don't hesitate if Slintensity is something that interests you!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pre-sale is now up for the combo of Slintensity and GlycoMyx.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The "Locked and Loaded" stack of slintensity and glycomyx is up to #46 on Nutra's top 100. At a price of 29.83 this is a real steal and flying off the shelf. Can't wait to see the feedback start rolloing in! Get on this before we have to restock!!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This sale's time is limited. If someone is interested in trying out the strongest GDA with the best carb product around for under 30 bucks you best not wait!