MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m surprised how good this stuff is but what’s most surprising is as sensitive as I am to stims it doesn’t keep me up at night.
The 1.5 last night, I was ready to pass out at 10:00PM last night about an hour earlier than usual for me to be ready to fall asleep after an evening pre-workout.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The 1.5 last night, I was ready to pass out at 10:00PM last night about an hour earlier than usual for me to be ready to fall asleep after an evening pre-workout.
Yeah that’s worth it’s weight in gold! I’ll definitely be putting this in my PWO rotation.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since I’m limited in what I can do for legs, I decided to do 1.5 scoops today.
Felt great, but I think I prefer 2 scoops!

3:45pm - 1.5 scoops Oracle, 5gms creatine, AXT, SNS Yohimbine 2.5 at 2:45pm

Leg Day! Man I miss squatting
Leg extensions
6x110
6x125
6x140
6x155
6x170
6x185
6x200
6x215
4x230

The above sets were done with no rest except for moving the pin to change the weight. After the 4 reps of 230, I rested for 1.5 minutes and did a set of 25 with 230 with a several 3-5 second rest pauses. When the set was complete, I immediately dropped the weight to 110 and did a set of 15 with a count of 2 at the top and really squeezed my quads. They were absolute smoked at this point!

Leg extension
Warm-up
3x65

Work sets
10x95
10x110
10x125
10x125
After the last rep of the last set, I did 18 partial reps and a 20 count iso hold! Hams were on fire!

I wanted to try to do some light squats but opted for the hack squat.
1x10 with no added weight to see how my ankle felt. Didn’t feel bad so I started adding weight.

8x50
8x90
8x140

Wanted to bad to keep going but my ankle left like it was going to explode on the inside just below my ankle bone and back toward my Achilles. Didn’t want to push it anymore than what I did.

I’ve got about 2-3 scoops of Oracle left!

Still feeling great and liking it. It’s the cleanest energy I’ve ever experienced from a supplement!

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still feeling great and liking it. It’s the cleanest energy I’ve ever experienced from a supplement!
That's awesome to hear! Glad it has treated you so well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you guys are enjoying it so much! Also realllllly glad to see everyone who was worried about the yohimbine alkaloids is still enjoying it too. Even the most vocal against yohimbine have since said how smooth the pre is.

Appreciate the detailed log brother

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad you guys are enjoying it so much! Also realllllly glad to see everyone who was worried about the yohimbine alkaloids is still enjoying it too. Even the most vocal against yohimbine have since said how smooth the pre is.

No problem brother! I’m very surprised at how smooth the Yohimbine is, even with my taking SNS Yohimbine 2.5 the past week too. So smooth! This pre is definitely legit AF!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No problem brother! I’m very surprised at how smooth the Yohimbine is, even with my taking SNS Yohimbine 2.5 the past week too. So smooth! This pre is definitely legit AF!
Agreed! Great improvised leg session! I had to do a modified yesterday too just to put the hip through a test and see what I can get away with.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed! Great improvised leg session! I had to do a modified yesterday too just to put the hip through a test and see what I can get away with.
Thanks bro! I have a hip issue that I finally got cleared up and just started back squatting 6 weeks before I injured my ankle. I swear I can’t win! I pushed it a little too much last night with the hack squats. My foot is tender today. Just trying to be smart and push but not too much to set me back.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks bro! I have a hip issue that I finally got cleared up and just started back squatting 6 weeks before I injured my ankle. I swear I can’t win! I pushed it a little too much last night with the hack squats. My foot is tender today. Just trying to be smart and push but not too much to set me back.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2:00pm - 2 scoops of Oracle, AXT, creatine, SNS Yohimbine 2.5, SNS PXT (just received this in the mail today). These 2 scoops are the last of my Oracle! It’s been a great ride and I’ll be buying a tub!

Shoulders
Warm-up
Stretching
2x25x5
Work sets (really wanted to pump blood into my rear delts today)
20x10
20x15
20x15
20x15 - then 15 partials immediately after

Steep incline smith machine overhead press
8x135
8x155
8x175
8x195

Lateral raises
4x20x20

6 ways
3x12x5

My shoulders are pumped AF! Great workout today. Went up on my smith machine presses. Just felt nice and strong. My weight is down to 222 from 237 back at the end of January. During my cut I also went on a cruise for my birthday at the end of February so I ate and drank like a king. Can’t do cardio yet due to my ankle so I’m happy I’m still cutting some fat. Strength is still holding well!

To Olympus Labs and Strong Supplements….thank you for the opportunity to log Oracle. It is a great PWO and I will be using this in my rotation. @Afi140 @Olympus Labs Rep

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great log man! I enjoyed it a lot!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great log man! I enjoyed it a lot!
@MrKleen73 I appreciate it brother. I enjoyed yours as well and I believe your log was more detailed than mine! Lol! But hey at least I was lucky enough to be chosen to log Oracle. I’m gonna be following your thread and accountability thread too. I may join in!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@MrKleen73 I appreciate it brother. I enjoyed yours as well and I believe your log was more detailed than mine! Lol! But hey at least I was lucky enough to be chosen to log Oracle. I’m gonna be following your thread and accountability thread too. I may join in!
That would be awesome, the more the merrier!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That would be awesome, the more the merrier!
I’m not far from my goal weight of 215-ish. So it wouldn’t hurt to have extra motivation. I wish I had taken some pics of my shoulders when I finished today. They were nice and pumped! But some kids were hogging the mirror lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m not far from my goal weight of 215-ish. So it wouldn’t hurt to have extra motivation. I wish I had taken some pics of my shoulders when I finished today. They were nice and pumped! But some kids were hogging the mirror lol
Imagine that! LOL

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Imagine that! LOL
And the bad thing is, these kids are scrawny AF and they take snap chats of themselves. I guess they’re sending them to girls who like less than masculine guys! @Smont was talking about how young girls are into guys like this in another thread lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And the bad thing is, these kids are scrawny AF and they take snap chats of themselves. I guess they’re sending them to girls who like less than masculine guys! @Smont was talking about how young girls are into guys like this in another thread lol
I just see it so often.... There's so many things that have changed over the last fifteen years or so, I asked my son the other day if there's any really good athletes in his school and he has no clue. I said you guys don't know if there's like a star football player or something, He responded back yeah i'm sure there is but no one cares no one even goes to the games except for the parents and a few friends.

Then I see my daughter's age kids. Who are juniors in high school? Walking home from school and these girls boyfriends could easily be mistaken for their girlfriends. They all have matching hair dews lol.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just see it so often.... There's so many things that have changed over the last fifteen years or so, I asked my son the other day if there's any really good athletes in his school and he has no clue. I said you guys don't know if there's like a star football player or something, He responded back yeah i'm sure there is but no one cares no one even goes to the games except for the parents and a few friends.

Then I see my daughter's age kids. Who are juniors in high school? Walking home from school and these girls boyfriends could easily be mistaken for their girlfriends. They all have matching hair dews lol.

When I was in high school, everybody went to the football games. Everyone that lettered in there respective sport wore a lettermen jacket. My youngest daughter is 26 and she lettered in lacrosse. When she got her letter at the sports banquet she asked me, “what am I supposed to do with this?” I told her she could put it on her lettermen jacket and she didn’t know what it was. No one wears them anymore. The times are so
f-ing weird. Girls and guys look like each other, not to mention some don’t know what they are.

And the song is so fitting!

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When I was in high school, everybody went to the football games. Everyone that lettered in there respective sport wore a lettermen jacket. My youngest daughter is 26 and she lettered in lacrosse. When she got her letter at the sports banquet she asked me, “what am I supposed to do with this?” I told her she could put it on her lettermen jacket and she didn’t know what it was. No one wears them anymore. The times are so
f-ing weird. Girls and guys look like each other, not to mention some don’t know what they are.

And the song is so fitting!
True story, my daughter wore my letterman jacket to school, I was the captain of the wrestling team in high-school, everyone asked where she got the jacket but only 2 ppl knew what it was. The wrestling coach because he wrestled against me in high-school and here pre cal teacher who was also my pre cal teacher.

So you are definitely correct

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Sounds like you need more alkaloids and not less!

Did you like that combo? Added intensity? I’m quite curious about adding 1-2mg Y Hcl once in a while and seeing if it recreates some of the Reign/Bloodshred energy.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like you need more alkaloids and not less!

Did you like that combo? Added intensity? I’m quite curious about adding 1-2mg Y Hcl once in a while and seeing if it recreates some of the Reign/Bloodshred energy.
I liked it a lot which is odd for me. I usually am very sensitive to alpha-Y but even taking the SNS Yohimbine 2.5 with the Oracle, I had ZERO classic bad sides. I never took Reign but I can tell you the energy I get with these together is great and very clean. Good aggression!